Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Back to studies I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Back to studies I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Back to studies I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Back to studies I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Back to studies I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Back to studies I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Back to studies I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Back to studies I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Back to studies I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Back to studies I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Back to studies I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Back to studies I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Back to studies I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Back to studies I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Back to studies I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Back to studies I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Back to studies I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Back to studies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilden Alderon
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Hilden Alderon

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chi, Navitas, Soulforce

Back to studies Empty
PostSubject: Back to studies   Back to studies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:13 pm

*Hilden would after his evolution head the words of Falx and look to study a new study but could not choose so he would look to see if there was a study of plasma energy, a study of flame, a study of earth and a study of the demonic energy type*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Back to studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to studies   Back to studies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:27 pm

*An Elder would walk around the corner to find Hilden wondering in the Library, as the Elder then approached him*

Is there anything I can assist you with, young Shrew....?
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

Back to studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to studies   Back to studies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:52 pm

"yes i am looking to see what studies there are that can help my current powers which are plasma energy, fire, eathen, or demonic"
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Back to studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to studies   Back to studies I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:26 pm

I see....well, Geology has everything to do with earth and heat, fire...just not plasma or demonic....

*The Elder would explain*

Demonic would come more from the Occlutiology, Teliology, or Necromancy sides, and as for plasma....Chemistry, Astronomy, Physics....

*The Elder would then fall silent, waiting for Hilden to choose or ask more*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

Back to studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to studies   Back to studies I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:41 pm

"can i study physics and further my study in necromancy?" *Hilden would ask since he has already studied necromancy already*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

Back to studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to studies   Back to studies I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:46 pm

(reminder)
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Back to studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to studies   Back to studies I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:28 pm

(Sorry)

Yes of course you can....

*The Elder would say, as he started to walk towards the section labled as Physics. Here he would take down some books, and lay them on a near by table, and wait for Hilden to come and read*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

Back to studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to studies   Back to studies I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:01 pm

(its ok were all human)

*Hilden would first go to the section he remembered necromancy to be at and grab some books on demon magic there and studied both physics and demonic magic for what seemed to be an endless amount of time*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Back to studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to studies   Back to studies I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:43 pm

((Not necessarily....))

*The Elder would stand by and watch Hilden study, even after what seemed to be an endless amount of time, the Elder would still be there, as though no time had passed at all*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

Back to studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to studies   Back to studies I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:45 pm

(the idea is we all make mistakes in life)

*Hilden would get up from studying after the long time eyes blurry from all the reading* "give me time to refocus my eyes"
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Back to studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to studies   Back to studies I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:06 pm

((Jk...))

Take as much time as you need, young Shrew...
*The Elder would say, continuing to wait patiently for Hilden, until he was ready. There would be another noise behind the bookselves, as a Ether Being would slowly step out of the shadows, totally cloaked head to toe in ragged robes, and hooded, so that none of his face shown. He stunck of death, decay, and Soulforce. He must have appeared because of Hilden studying Necromancy, and thus stood near the Elder, also waiting*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

Back to studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to studies   Back to studies I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:11 pm

*Hilden would recover from the blurry sight then focus as he demonstrated his new plasma techs as he shot a bolt of plasma energy at the ground infront of him, shaped a sword made of plasma, formed a shield infront of him made of plasma and even coated his fists in plasma energy all in sperate maneuvers of course canceling the previous before doing the next.*

(if Hilden is to weak in rank for some of them just say it fizzles simple enough)
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Back to studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to studies   Back to studies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:13 pm

(nah, its fine, just realize it will be 6th rank plasma with 6th rank energy drain...)
*The Elder would watch and comment, since it was Physics that Hilden was dealing with here*
Very good, you have captured an aspect of Physics that few seem to grasp....continue on please....
*The Elder would then fall silent, as both he and the Ether Being stood and watched his progress*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

Back to studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to studies   Back to studies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:11 pm

"i shall need a test subject for the final skill but for now here are the others"

*as hilden finished saying that he would channel his demon magic through him, his feet would become leathery skinned, darkened and with talons on the end of each toe as he would then demonstrate the ability as he backflipped 50ft high off one foot only and when landing run forward at twice a human's speed and even manuever extremely well. Once that was shown he would dismiss the demon feet and then his hands would shape to same look of leathery skin and fingers replaced by talons and demonstrate the talon's power by slicing through a bookshelf clean through with both hands in an x pattern cross swing as the bookshelf fell to pieces. After dismissing the demon claws he would then make one patch on him leathery and darkened and it would seem to move all over his body as a small patch after it was demonstrated with those capabilities it then covered his entire body. Finally he would shape his head as horns grew on his head, these horns were razor sharp at the end with barbs all over them, Hilden was sure it was obvious what they could do so he did not bother demonstrating.*

*Hilden spoke after dismissing the demon horns* "final one is a test subject needed one"
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Back to studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to studies   Back to studies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:21 pm

*The two would watch still, the Ether Being taking in what he had used Necromancy to do, something quite gruesome. But the Ether Being nodded in ammusement*

Oh, yes....good....

*The Elder on the other hand, gasped when Hilden used the bookshelf like a cats claw sharpening carpet, as he ran to pick up the books. The Ether Being chuckled at this, as he then motioned, as bones came from the floor, creating a skeleton, which then grew muscles and all other body parts, so it was a totally reanimated man, as he then motioned for Hilden to use that as his test subject*
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

Back to studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to studies   Back to studies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:26 pm

"oh before i do the final one i forgot to show you one other" *as hilden would raise one hand to his face then fling it to the side as (and yes i know the one winged thing is sort of a final fantasy rip off but i just love the one winged idea) a scaly demon wing flung from his back but just one and he would actually somehow seem to fly easily with just one wing* "in truth i have two wings just the other is a spiritual wing that cannot be seen by normal eyes*

*while hovering off one ground he would then show his final demon tech as he opened a closed hand palm up, on his palm was one scarab with demon traits. Hilden would let it fly as it soon split soon into a swarm of many which flooded through any and all openings on the test subject once inside there would be no sound but after about 30 seconds the bug swarm would fly out of the body flooding out the mouth as the body would crumple being nothing but a sack of flesh with bones inside. Hilden would then dispel the bugs*
Back to top Go down
Keizian

Keizian

Back to studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to studies   Back to studies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Oh, very good young one....an swarm of them...good....

*The Ether Being would say, being able to see the other wing, and then watching the scarabs, as then the Elder finished with the books, and started to watch again, and speak*

Anything else you would like to show....?
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

Back to studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to studies   Back to studies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:31 pm

"no that is all" *Hilden would say then use his newly summoned wings to fly out of the area after thanking the elder for the assistance*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to studies   Back to studies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to studies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Pyramids :: Grand Shrewish Library-
Jump to: