Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Scared Yet?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nenriki Chiken
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Nenriki Chiken

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Reality Sowing, Tattos, Object Surge, (Elemental) Chakra

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:24 pm

Nenriki walked through the main street of Escellsia, her face long and bored as her tattoos spun all over her body at an agonizingly slow rate, her arms twisted around like corkscrews as she watched the city go by with a bland face. She saw a group of children playing ball and made her way over to them, her tattoos running off her body in the form of tentacles, lifting her up from the ground as she made her way over, the tentacles doing all the walking.

The ball flew in the air for a moment too long, and a tentacle shot out, piercing it as it fell to the ground, all the air out of it. The children began to whine, though the stopped as they saw the culprit, so eerie and twisted and nothing like normal children come across. One pointed out, about to scream when Nenrikir opend her mouth and cut him off.

"DOCTOR OCTAGONAPUS BLARGH!" A gale of needles seemed to erupt from her throat, piercing through the heart of all the children. Scream at her? Fear her? Why yes, they should, but pointing was rude. She simply walked away then, the needles simply dissapearing into nothingness as the children lay dieing on the ground, wounded, but they wouldn't die.

She turned her head back as she walked around, herr face going long again. How boring. No one was angered with her? She had no one to talk with, to fight? She groaned, her tentacles scaling a wall as she hung off it, half way up the building, simpy watching and waiting for some chaos to unfold.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:44 pm

*A boom of thunder echoed overhead, as a figure followed behind Chicken. Green bubbly energy would cover all the childrens wounds, healing them almost instantly, as the figure walked by, his lightning blue eyes flashing back and forth, as I kept track of Chicken, stopping not to far from the wall that Chicken was on, as I looked up, the cloak that was draped and hooded over me cloaking me completely, as only the eyes, Shrewish Raikogan, could be seen, glowing lightning blue, as I looked up towards her, not letting my hood down, as I watched her. Another flash of lightning, another roll of thunder, as it started to rain down upon us, as I then spoke*

Itd be best to take your bordem out on me who wont be harm from it....

*I would say, continuing to look up at her, as I continued to stand there*
Back to top Go down
Nenriki Chiken
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Nenriki Chiken

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:48 am

Nenriki couldn't help the grin that suddenly formed on her face, stretching from ear to ear and then going further as the flash tattoos began to spin wildly with her increasing heartbeat. How icy, a mysterious stranger to fight. The thentacles started to move down the wall untill she barely hovered above the ground, staring down the strangers blue eyes with her black, beady ones.

"Oh, don't get your panties in a bunch" she hissed, her voice coming out rugged and screechy. Her throat was still burned, but it was healing.

"It's not like they were going to die, or anything" Nenriki commented, her tattoos still racing. "However, if you would like a fight..." her eyes seemed to glow with excitment, finally something to entertain. "..I'd be glad too, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Indeed....

*I would say, continuing to keep my hood up, still not revealing any of my features except for the lightning blue eyes. As I said this, there would be a sudden sound of straining bricks, as thick vines and branches shot out of a few cracks that had developed in the wall that Chicken was on. These branches had thick sharp bristles on it which would rip apart anything touched, as the vines and branches shot up and around Chicken, trying to contain, and cut her up*
Back to top Go down
Nenriki Chiken
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Nenriki Chiken

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:29 pm

( Chiken. Not Chicken. xD)

"Pffffffft" Nenrikir muttered, the tattoos quickly recceding into her body as she fell into a crouch and rolled away as she hit the ground, the vines simply hitting rock. As she raised herself into a crouch, she grabbed a rock from the ground, whipping out a needle and thread and quickly threading it through the rock, the area around it going funny and distorted as she was sowing in something else, and indeed, she was.

The rock was now riddled with thousands of little bombs, and so she threw it at the ground before the stranger, quickly bending her middle finger back as her heat layer got layed over her eyes, now only seeing the stranger as a colorful blob of heat. Wouldn't want to loose track of him during the explosion, she thought with a cruel smile as her tattoo's spread out again, taking the form of wings as she rose a few feet into the air to avoid any debris from the blast.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:50 pm

((So sorry.....))

*Even as the rock was thrown, I wasn't there to find out what it was going to do. I had vanished becoming an unseeable blur of motion, moving too fast for the eye to track, even for heat sensing. I would suddenly appear then standing on the wall that Chiken had been on before, and there for standing at an angle, using chakra to stick there. As I appeared, I would thrust forth both hands towards her, and with one hand shot out more vines and branches, shooting out to grab Chiken from behind, as lightning shot out the other surging towards her, and trying to hit, and blast her back, or just electrocute her, and burn her. Either way, the branches would shoot towards her, and try and grab onto her. As this happened, a bunch of briars would grow up all around and especially behind Chiken, trying to keep her from escaping backwards, and if she did go back, she would be stabbed with the briars hundreds of poison thorns, which were quite long, and very sharp, not to mention, barbed so that would stick unto her, and stay there, being very hard to pull out*
Back to top Go down
Nenriki Chiken
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Nenriki Chiken

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:05 pm

(( You should be. D; ))

Nenriki let out a small hiss, coming out as more of a high-pitched screeching, like nails across a chalk board. He was fast, and that didn't bode well. Her heat sensors couldn't even track him. Her tattoos exploded into a dome-like shield, though they could only absorb so much of an attack while fending off the branches, and so she received the shock of about 3/4 the real power of the lightning, her skin burning as she ground her teeth together.

"...Fuck"

She grumbled, the tattoo's changing shape in an instant and becoming wings as she jumped upwards, the momentum taking her halfway up the building untill the wings kicked in, letting her hover, but she couldn't be idle, she had to be fast, because he was faster. She drew her bow from a back, knocking about five arrows onto it at once and letting them soar through the air.

Except they didn't go towards Falx. They flew around her, hanging in the air as a yellow energy built around them. They where some of her Reverse Conductor arrows, and they'd be usefull if lightning was anything big to him. Nenriki then drew her hand back again, nabbing about 5 arrows and stringing them on, pausing for a moment. What if he moved? He was fast. She simply shook her head, frowning.

Though it was a good thought.... So instead, she just kept the Wildfire arrows strung to the bow, her eyes narrowed, waiting for any sign of movement.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:51 pm

*As Chiken moved up over me, I would keep an eye on her, as I continued to hide under the cloak and hood, making sure she didn't catch a glimpse of me. As she nocked the arrows, and then paused, I would hesitate a moment, realizing that she realized that soon as she would let those arrows go, I'd move, and thus she would be left open to another attack. The other arrows, which I noticed moved around like a shield around her, seemed to be glowing with energy....electrical energy*

Smart girl....

*I would breath in not but a whisper, as I suddenly shot my hand/cloak selve forwards. As I did, there would be a sudden burst of electric energy from arround me, as then a large cannon size shot of air was shot towards her. This "air" wasn't normal however. It is super cold, the shot about 200-300 degrees below zero. What had happened was that I used my control over enthalpy to move all of the heat back around me, and push more air, which would be the opposite, extremely cold, out towards Chiken. The rest of the air around me then would be burning hot, probably way past the boiling point of water. The super heated air would be flowing around me however, as the electric energy that I had fired out added to it, and pulled it around me*
Back to top Go down
Nenriki Chiken
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Nenriki Chiken

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Nenriki watched him, her beady black eyes narrowing then widening. What was he doing? Though since her heat layer was still over, she saw the blob of extremely cold stuff coming her way. She frowned, not knowing what it was, but she felt if she took of the vision she wouldn't be able to see it, even though it looked extremely cold, like ice, so it seemed her arrows would work nevertheless.

"...Or would they?"

She said, asking it aloud. She smiled nontheless, holding her arm back farther as she got ready to fire the Wildfires. As the arrows left the bow, headed for the cold mass headed her way, they erupted into the shapes of fiery phoeniexs, tearing through the cold air and hopefully nullifying the cold aspect of most of it, seeing as the arrows burnt at sun-levels, hot enough to melt even most metals, as proven when she fought Zita back on Verscurtia.

Nenriki moved quicker then as it seemed some of her fingers had developed frostbite of sorts from whatever might have gotten past her arrows, and it was beginning to devolp into pure ice. It was also rather uncomfortable, being that cold, but not just that... An opening after she fired them would be made, and if her moved before she reacted, it wouldn't look good for her.

Moving quickly now, she nocked a few Grenade arrows onto her bow, her gaze not wavering from the mans position as she prepared to fire as soon as it was needed, the small wires attatched to these arrows floating unnoticed under her hand.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:38 pm

*I would smile, as I watched the two collide, as I then focused more. As the air temp was brought back to a neutral point betwee the two attacks, all the super hot air would suddenly converge in front of me, and blast towards in bigger and mulitpule waves of super heated air. The phoenix things from the arrows, if any of them survived, or if any of the heat from them lingered, it would only make the waves more powerful. As the blasts of super heated air shot towards her, I would make my move. SINCE the air which was super hot would cover up my own heat signature, Chiken would no longer be able to see me clearly, and then as I became a blur again, she really wouldn't even know what hit her. I would suddenly appear behind her, Nimbus would be formed all around me, as it also had made a huge claw like formation around my hand which I thrusted towards Chiken in attempt to claw punch her, which would slice her, electrocute her, and then send her flying into the super heated air which was coming from the other side. Being I was moving so fast, and the fact that she probably lost sight of me before, she may not have even seen this until it was on top of her*
Back to top Go down
Nenriki Chiken
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Nenriki Chiken

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:50 pm

Nenriki's highly advanced hearing did infact hear the movement, but she was confused with not seeing the movement, and lost track of him, only noticing his presence when he hit her, and dang, he hit her hard. Thankfully, the energy from the arrows around her had grown and envelopped her by now, cancelling out the electric part of the hit, but the whole clawing slicing process still hurt like hell.

"Ffff-!"

She hissed as she begun to fly forward into the heat. Of course she had seen the heat, and how hot it was, and she was not pleased, but maybe she could make it alittle better? She crossed her fingers mentally and fired the grenade arrows as she was falling forwards, all five of them landing in a star position in the center of the heat. Nenriki tugged the arrows and explosions which where designed to be big on the bang, little on the fire, as sometimes she had needed to destroy thing without them burning to a crisp, sounded off, hopefully blowing away most of the hot air if they where going to do anything for her at all.

She landed on the ground, and if most of the air was still there, she would writhe on it for a moment, watching as it burned away at some of her skin just like how she had burned the inside of her throat a few days ago. Putting her bow on the ground beside her, she took out one of her needles, and the air began to go fuzzy, distorted. She began to thread it through the air, and the air began to move with her needle, the area around herself seeming to de-attach itself from the reality around her. Then she sowed it back in place, something from another reality, a colder, damper air.

She had sown herself into more of a colder air bubble, and whilest she appeared to be in the middle of the heat, she was actually in another colder reality, her body there only more of a shade of what she was doing, mimicing her ture bodies movements. She'd stay there for awhile, see what he would do know that her skin had stopped burning, holding her needle tauntingly before her as her tattooos raced.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:46 pm

*I would float in the air now, the Nimbus coming off of me, and creating a few cloud like forms around me, as I looked down at her. I wondered if I had gone too far, thus I stopped, and waited to see what Chiken would do*
Back to top Go down
Nenriki Chiken
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Nenriki Chiken

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:37 pm

Nenriki paused, frowning. He wasn't moving, hmm? That was all good and fine, she supposed. She could probably trick him into thinking she was still in his reailty. Probably beinging the key word. She unsowed a few holes in her bubble, letting out a grunt as some hot air flew in, but did not waver, simply holding her bow taught as she grabbed a few arrows from her pouch.

It seemed the trees that had grown before where still there, and that was helpfull. She knocked a single arrow onto the bow, aiming for the man for a moment through the hole before turning as she fired, the arrow soaring out of the hole and lodging itself in the center of the tree.

It was one of her Leaflet arrows and as soon as it lodged in the tree, it was overcome with Earth Energy from Nenriki, spreading out and taking over the tree while warping it to a certain degree. With a groan, the tree pulled itself free from its temporary roots, running at the man with the strength it could muster while its roots ran all over the ground, stretching and growing as they advanced from all sides.

Nenriki simply watched with a neutral expression, another three arrows nocked onto her bow as she waited patiently for the mysterious mans reaction. She sure as heck wasn't done fighting yet, it had just gotten good.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:51 pm

*As I was still in the air, I would continue to float there, somewhat out of the range of the roots of the tree now gone wild, and somewhat from its branches. However, wanting to make sure that it didn't trying and attack me any further, I would motion down towards the tree and roots, as a medium size tornado shot down out of the sky, bringing a mixture of extreme cold and lightning in it, so that as it struck down, it would gather the roots up, sucking them in, freezing them, and electrocuting them, so that they would burn up, or be shattered. This tornado would also aim for the tree itself, to rip it apart, and do what it was doing to the roots, the same as the tree. After destroying the tree, it would move on towards Chiken, trying to suck her in as well, and the difference was that if her dimensional sowing was strong enough for her not be be ripped out, and dragged into the tornado anyways....that was the deciding factor of this....*

((Should we roll for that...?))
Back to top Go down
Nenriki Chiken
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Nenriki Chiken

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:09 pm

(( Yeah sure~ ))

Nenriki looked on with wide eyes, crossing her fingers mentally while she quickly swapped her nocked arrows, using three Windy arrows and sending them soaring through the pockets in the mans direction. They would not be sucked in, for the fact was, much like the wings on a plane, they cut through wind of most sorts easily, the wind simply going above or below them, allowing them clear passage to their target.

She ground her teeth as the sucking increased, only hoping her sowing would hold...
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

Rep. : 0

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:09 pm

The member 'Nenriki Chiken' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 2
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Nenriki Chiken
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Nenriki Chiken

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:10 pm

( Shoot, rolled them wrong.
Unless one dice sufices...? o . o)
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:44 pm

((Nope, reroll....))
Back to top Go down
Nenriki Chiken
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Nenriki Chiken

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:04 pm

(( Reroll. > >))
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:04 pm

The member 'Nenriki Chiken' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 6, 6, 1
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:14 pm

*The tornado would continue to swirl, as it tried to pull her out*
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:14 pm

The member 'Falx' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 4, 2, 4
Back to top Go down
Nenriki Chiken
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Nenriki Chiken

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:59 pm

The tornado would fail in it's attempt, and Nenriki would run along in her bubble, firing another batch of Windy arrows through the holes after the other three, which had been undisturbed and where still on their way to the mysterious man. Then she fiddled with her back pocket, drawing out a tool used to give people tattos, and she knelt in her bubble, drawing an ink pattern on the floor....
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:42 pm

*I would simply become a blur, as I took off, suddenly appearing directly above Chiken, and avoiding the tree and arrows. As I appeared, I would thrust my hand downwards, as Nimbus, which was forming all around me would sudden be slammed down towards her, trying to crush her even through the dimensional thing, since it was so resilent and strong, not to mention now made VERY heavy with Gravity manipulation, it could definitely do that. The Nimbus that shot down towards her was about 15 x 15 yards wide and long, so quite an area to escape from, not making it easy, or probable to do so. I would then float a little higher, watching to see what Chiken would do about this*
Back to top Go down
Nenriki Chiken
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Nenriki Chiken

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Nenriki's muscles tensed as she felt her bubble closing in on her, and she grimaced, continuing with her needlework. One, two, three... All of the sudden the bubbles sowing broke free, pushing Nenriki back into their Reality, and at that moment, the patterns she had drawn on the ground leaped to life.

They jumped up from the ground, living ink, in a celtic patern. They spun and twisted into the forms of whirlwinds, spinning and disfiguring slightly under the pressure of gravity as they attempted to blow the nimbus away.

Nenriki let out a small growl as the gravity pushed down harder on her, though it was nothing compared to when she had fought Zita, head of the witches. And even back then she had a weapon against gravity.... Would it save her now?

"Arrow max" she murmured, frowning as her bow enlargened, able to take 20 arrows a time now. She moved quickly, nocking exactly that many Gravitos arrows onto Artemis, her trusted bow... "Work.." she whispered before she let them loose into the gravity field, each arrow spreading as far apart as they could.

One, two, three... The area around the arrows exploded, a gravital field of such that began expanding slowly, making everything light heavy and heavy light, letting Nenriki stand, where she smirked at the man, nocking a single arrow on her oversized bow, a Sharpshooter. What now...? She thought, readying herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scared Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared Yet?   Scared Yet? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scared Yet?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southeast :: Escellsia Main Street :: The Streets-
Jump to: