Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Le Rawr.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Magic~

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Aralee stood crouched on all fours in the ranking field of The Creed, stalking through the area quietly, sort of wandering where she was. She didn't come into The Creed much, and she got lost easily. She frowned, her black hair falling infront of her hair, and she snorted, glaring up at the sky with slitted brown-black eyes. She took a long sniff in the air before letting her tongue loll out, tasting the air. No people... Where was she?

She rolled her tongue back up, grunting as she collapsed in the field, deciding to take a rest instead. Maybe someone'd come along and tell her where she was? ....Maybe they'd bring a snack? ......Maybe they'd be a snack?
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
Susanoo

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:03 pm

*Susanoo randomly appeared in a clap of thunder on the Creed's ranking fields. He was holding a rather large gold gilded scroll. Quite different from the others he carried. In fact it looked as if he were talking to it, but that didn't last long as he stopped abruptly and looked up to see where he was.*
"Why hello there..."*Susanoo said quite gently. He rolled up the scroll and placed it in his deep sleeves and pulled out another, more simpler looking scroll. He opened and looked at it.*
"You are Aralee, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:20 pm

Aralee opened a single eye, looking annoyedly up at the man who had appeared in this place, wherever it was. She grunted and put herself into a sitting position, scowling at him as she grunted. He looked like one of those monks who never fought. Well if he didn't fight, that'd save her time, she could eat him right away. Her eyes narrowed as she observed him, barring her three rows of mettalic shark-like teeth.

"What's it to you?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:24 pm

*Susanoo continued to smile as if he were dense as a box of rocks. Of course he wasn't, but he continued like so anyway...*
"You are in the ranking fields, I'm assuming you need an exam?"
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Aralee scowled, her eyes only going slightly normal as he adressed this place.

"Ranking Fields? Is that what this is?"

She asked with a raised eyebrow at the man. He looked like a dense monk too. His brain was probably dry. Ick.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:57 pm

*Susanoo's face suddenly morphed into one of complete seriousness. It was an instantaneous transformation...hardly human at all.*
"That is correct. I will be your proctor, Susanoo. I will give you an hour(2 full pages) to show me what you've got."*The wind suddenly began to pick up*
"You can start when you are ready."*He said coldly. He didn't appear so jovial now.*
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Aralee grunted, her eyebrow remaing arched. A ranking? What was that needed for? Though if it gave her a fight, and maybe a bite off of this Susanoo charcter, it'd be good enough for her.

"Whatever"

She said with a snort, raising into a stand smoothly, her skin rippling with the scales underneath, though they did not surface, not yet. It wasn't the time. She clicked her tongue against her teeth, shifting her weight from foot to foot. She'd start with... Something basic.

She closed her eyes, tracing out a crescent with her foot in the ground before her as she chanted something in a low voice, speaking to quick to track. She then kicked her leg forward, then spun it back around with the rest of her body until she was in the place she started. For a few moments nothing happend, as her magic was warming up, but it kicked in after a few seconds.

Waves of black flames flew at Susanoo, traveling the grounds and eating and the grass, seeming to bounce as the moved around, emmiting a cold air from them, though how cold they really where cold not be determined at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:02 pm

*Susanoo remained where he stood and looked inquisitively at approaching flames. Everyone seemed to use flames nowadays. His chest suddenly expanded to a modest circumference. When the flames where no less than 10 feet from him. Susanoo blew them out with gale force winds. While this was going on, paint would be leaking from the soles of Susanoo's feet into the ground beneath him.*
"Really now?"*Susanoo said with a hint of disappointment in his voice after the flames were extinguished.*
"You better fight with the intent to kill young lady."*He waved her on*
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Aralee smiled a wicked sort of grin, as that wasn't the end of the flames. Seeing as they where made from shadow energy, as the wind came by, the flames simply falttend to the ground, melding to the shadows of the grass and staying there for now, as to seem that they blew out. A witch's magic was a wonderfull thing.

"Hun, I always fight with that intent"

Aralee said tauntingly licking her rows of metallic shark-teeth with an incredibly long, grotesque tongue that resembled the tenetacle of an octopus. Her skin rippling in a mass amount, the dark brown color reverting to thousands of black scales as they poked and ripped through the skin, glowing oddly as her eyes were scaled over, a single, vertically-placed golden eye opening in the center of her forhead. Her hair fell of onto the ground around her, which would re-grow in the blink of an eye as soon as the scales receeded. Her cloth of skin, the only thing she ever wore slipped off efortlessly, as she did not like fighting with it. It smelled terrible when it burned, seeing as some of the human skins were quite old.

So she stood, a mass of scales, silently watching Susanoo for a moment, a sort of humming emmitting from her throat as something slowly materialized from the shadows into her hand. An chain axe of sorts formed in her hand and she gave it a good swing, the two blades sliding off on a chain as she spun it around her head, the chains stretching out in a vast area as she spun it quickly, the shadows that had been flames leaping from the grass now, and melding with the shadows from the axe, became a reptillian shadow-beast of sorts in the middle of the field, grunting and making vicious noises as it charged at Susanoo with an attack of pure brute force while Aralee continued to spin her weapon, her arms raised high in the air.

Eventually, a thick, colorless sort of smog seemed to float up from Aralee's pits, being her Poision Pits attack. It flew upwards into the slicing blades and much like flour to a ceiling fan, was quickly spread above the sky in the area, the smog slowly descending to the ground below it, containing strong chemicals that would induce sleep and or concusions, as well as death if left in the body long enough.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:50 pm

"Of course flames can never be normal flames here."*He said to himself as they gathered on the axe. Susanoo took a step forward as the formidable shadow beast appeared in the middle of the field. As it charged toward Susanoo he took another step and vanished. The beast wouldn't make even make it 3 paces before it was swiped to one side as if a huge hand swiped it across the field. A large chunk of it had been gouged from its body as it flailed into the air.*

"Then don't hold back."*Susanoo had said appearing silently on Aralee's left side, his right arm was drawn back into a long blade that was prepared to swing menacingly at her neck. He must have used sound warp to get as close as he did, that would also explain what happened to the beast...speaking of which, the delayed sound wave would also be heading toward Aralee's front right about then as well*
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:24 pm

The reptilian monster let out a piercing shreik of sorts as it flailed, dissparating into the shadows one more. Aralee simply turned her head to face Susanoo, her single eye glowing oddly a this moment as she continued spinning, the poison about to reach the both of them. Of course, she was immune to it, seeing as it was naturally produced from her body, but Susanoo wasn't. As she started at him, with his blade ready to strike, her gorgon heritage would kick in, even freezing someone of his level for atleast a few moments, which would be enough for Aralee to throw the axe up as the momentum made it continue to spin, rising slightly higher into the air, as she rolled away, only to jump up a slight distance from him, now on his side, her scaley hand poised to jab at him, her nails eloganated out like mini-daggers, each hard as diamond. If all worked out as planned, at least.

"Easily done" she commented, her natural slick speed kicking in as she'd try to aim a few nail-jabs at him, an attempt at distraction now that the poision was nearing, simply moments away. Though something more bubbled underneath the ground as it gave a small tremor, and yet Aralee was not ready to release it yet, as it was not needed.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:00 pm

*Aralee had accomplished whatever it was she intended to do and did indeed stab Susanoo, but just because her hand went in, didn't mean it would be as easy to come out. In fact, it would get stuck as the sticky paint made it annoyingly difficult to pull away*
"Ooo...bad move."*Since they were still in the vicinity of the previous sound wave, that wasn't evaded in the slightest. This left some moderate damage to Aralee.*

"Are you prepared to give up this arm...?"*Since Aralee was right on Susanoo, actually connected to him, she would be in the harms way of his 'animated beast'. Various types of snakes slid from Susanoo and coiled themselves around Aralee's arm, pulling her deeper into Susanoo's body.*

"Or should I just take all of you?"*If Aralee had any form of escape...now would be the time to use it cuz she may also pass out from the lack of oxygen that surrounded his atmosphere should she actually need such a thing*
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:15 pm

(( ...That right there. Totally reminded me of one of them crappy Inuyasha episodes. xDDD

It also sounded suggestive. Forgive my dirty mind. xD))

Aralee's body rippled, the scales pointing upwards, sharp and deadly, as the body's natural self defense, which may or may not pierce through the snakes. Never know if they where made of paint too. She did not require oxygen for long periods of time like humans, able to go a few months without it, and so the whole not-breathing thing really didn't affect her. The eerie yellow eye flew around in it's socket at rapid speeds, as if processing something, or perhaps instructing the body to do something it needed?

"Actually..." she murmured, sucking in a breath of air, "I am", and with that, her arms disconnected itself and she rolled away, springing up a few feet away with him, wearing a cocky grin. "A snake sheds it skin easy, eh?" she pointed out, as her arm was quickly rebuilding itself, a mass of scales working at wuick rates. "But they always have new skin...~"

Of course, the arm that she had left in Susanoo would slowly be dissolving into a mass of sulphiric acid by now, and not even Aralee was sure how that would react in his... unique body.

For now, she bent her body down to the ground, placing booth of her hands on the ground as the ground seemed to pulse, the ground under Susanoo cracking slightly as a mixture of poison and acid seemed to gyser up from it, as Aralee watched, her body tense as the axe spinning above the area started to slow ever so quickly...
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:35 pm

((oh woow, lmao xD))

*Susanoo smiled as Aralee rolled to safety. He began to chuckle as the ground cracked.*
"Well played..."*He collapsed into a lump of paint as the geyser shot up right around him however, the ground beneath Aralee would also crack as she bent to place her hands on the ground. From here a hand would shoot out at blinding speeds to palm her face, since her focus was on entrapping Susanoo and the outcome of her acid, he would be using this small opening to his advantage.*
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:40 pm

(( I knoooow. xD))

Aralee let out a large hiss as her face was covered with the hand that shot from the ground, flailing as she tryed to pry it off, finally settiling with opening her mouth and hacking as if she was spitting out phlemme, except acid generated from her poision glands in her neck was what came up instead of that.

The acid that had gysered out would be drawn to her, surronding her body closely as she flailed, moving to accomadate her so she didn't get harmed, even though her scales had built up a heavy acid resitance already, seeing as acid was something Aralee used a lot.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:52 pm

*Susanoo's grip tightened as he rose out of the ground. The acid burned him, as it should but it wouldn't do much since his body naturally regenerated when damaged. It was one of the more convenient things of being made out of paint and doubling as a robot.*
"Death...touch."*Susanoo's grasp continued to hold as a he whispered his next technique. Another nice thing was that since he was absorbing the oxygen from Aralee's body, he'd be neutralizing her acid by removing the oxygen needed to create the chemical. As such the acid would cease to be effective as long as he held her. Aralee should think of something quick or she may die in around 3 min(2 posts).*
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:55 pm

Aralee hissed, the sound coming out choked as she mumbled a miss-matched order.

"Yyyythr!" Yith!

The commanded was jumbled, but it worked all the same as Aralee struggled. The one thing she could not replace was her head, as nice as it would have been at that moment. But her farmiliar had heard her, and a few moments later a sound of something falling would be heard, and yet instead the ground beneath Susanoo was torn apart as the massive head of Yith the basilisik erupted from the ground, attempting to swallow the paint-man whole as Aralee's entire body lit on a chilling black fire, the flame of sorts burning at -200 or below, enough to freeze paint, surely. She would not die in such a situation.

If she ever died, she wanted to go out in peace. Or during a meal. She'd like to have the taste of a victim on her teeth as she went out.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:23 pm

*Susanoo maintained his hold as his legs gave way beneath him. He didn't seem surprised that something like that was beneath him the entire time...in fact he kind of hoped so.*
"So you did have something up your sleeve."*By now Aralee would have begun to feel the beginnings of dehydration.The two also stopped falling, the two loftly staying above the serpent as raced closer.*
"You just might live, eh?"*Without a moments notice Susanoo spun around to face the basilisk chucking Aralee at blazing speeds into its mouth. With the same hand he had held her with blasted a ridiculous Rolling thunder wave at the two. The blast would be strong enough to push him out of the way of the basilisk's path*
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:18 am

"Lyrke ah phone coroch..." Like a stone cockroach.

Aralee managed to mumble before she was flung at Yith. She didn't seemed panicked or worried, she simply gave Susanoo a wicked 78-toothed smile as the jaws of the massive lizard snapped shut around her. Sensing the disturbance in the air, Yith dived back underground, thousands of stones spraying out as the blast went through empty air.

Yith rose his head steadily back onto the surface, looking around with narrowed yellow eyes. Locating Susanoo, a small wave a steam seemed to emmit from his nostrils, as if he was angry, or preping for something... Or who knows, maybe Basilikes smoked. More rocks flew as he leapt from the ground again, charging at Susanoo, only to open his mouth upwards and make a hacking sound, Aralee erupting into the sky, wielding Oroboro, the blade poised to strike straight through the paint-man.

Of coures, even paint could rot, and Oroboro had a habit of rotting whatever it hit...
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:44 pm

*Susanoo was hardly in a state of alarm as Aralee reappeared with another weapon. She had about 25min until the end of the match.*
"Well...come on then."*He beckoned her forward*
"I'm unsure of your rank at this rate."
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:37 pm

"Make up yer mind then, Susanoo" she growled. Not knowing was weakness, really.

Though instead of going for the man, her direction changed slightly as Yith hacked another object into the air, a Hoo-Doo doll closely remsembling Susanoo. As Aralee sped towards the doll that was falling fast, as she was, she tossed Oroboro at it, the doll slowly starting to rot. She knew that for one like Susanoo, the dolls effects wouldn't last long, but for the moment he should feel a distinctive rotting feeling.

Grinning again, or perhaps scowling, Aralee landed on the ground with a thud, the thousands of scales on her body rippiling. She placed her hands on the ground, and it rippled with a crimson-green flame, like burning toxic waste. It was her Aura Flames, though like all her flames, they were not truly flames.

They flew along the field at Susanoo, burning with the essence that was Aralee. A harsh, sharp punch that it packed, the freezing cold of her heart, the ravenous hunger that flared in her stomach, the pure animilistic rage that coarsed through her veins. It was all there, in those flames...
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:33 am

*Susanoo remained where he was, however he hesitated for just a brief moment. Something was off.*
"Oh? Whats this?"*Susanoo said as he looked at his right shoulder. It had indeed begun to rot, but of course it would rebuild itself constantly.*
"And here too..."*He glanced down at his torso, it too had begun to rot away and rebuild itself. This would become a serious problem as he would be burning chakra regardless of if the process was default or not.*
"Interesting magic you got here...is that a voo doo doll by chance?"*Susanoo pointed at the thing closely resembling himself. He didn't mind her fire, as he was up in the air anyway. It seemed suspiciously strange that he wasn't making any noticeable movements to counteract Aralee's attack...or had he already done so?*
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:57 pm

"Huh?" Aralee was slightly thrown off at his question, and stared up at him with her single yellow unblinking eye as her flames began to climb straight up in the air, feeding on the essence of them to fuel themselves. It seemed none of Aralee's fire was ever truly fire.

"Why yes... Yes it is. Ever seen one before?" she asked with a dark chuckle before her scaly body began to tense up on her. For whatever reason, she wasn't sure, but she heeded it's warning and tensed her body, anticipating an attack as she kept her hand on Oroboro, piercing it deeper into the doll as the grounf beneath it began to rot away.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:43 pm

"HAHA!" *Susanoo laughed...*
"I've seen many things. Another has a technique similar to yours...its been some years but I'm sure of it."*Susanoo looked down at the oncoming flames and kicked a wave of paint to counteract them. He didn't aim to extinguish them just keep them at bay.*
"...I guess you can say, I'm a voodoo doll of sorts."*He looked Aralee dead in the eye. It was funny cuz hardly anyone fought Susanoo, and for good reason. When anyone comes into contact with his paint paint and "harms" him, the attacker alternatively feels the same damage to the same part of their body at double the amount.*
"Tell me...are you unable to rot away yourself?"*Susanoo's face morphed into a badly hurt Aralee...it was a little creepy. It was something like a mirror image of all the damage she'd done to herself/Susanoo*
Back to top Go down
Aralee
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Aralee

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:07 pm

"Indeed?" she murmured, shifting her body slightly as she willed the flames up through the paint, though it would take some time and she simply forced her aura into it. "I've never meet one like you, hmm? A living voodoo doll.. How rare~" she said with a toothey grin, lightening her grip on Oroboro in anticipation of lifting him up, and yet nothing happend as she'd expected it.

She felt an odd pain in her body as she saw his face morph to her own, but she grit her teeth and barred it before shaking her head. "No, my scales can not rot. They are rather tough, you see... The only start to wither as I start to die", she explained with a bitter grin, putting more force on her weapon though a certain pain was bubbling up inside of her. A voodoo doll himself... What could he mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Le Rawr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Rawr.   Le Rawr. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Rawr.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: West - Theodora :: The Creed :: South Division :: Ranking Field-
Jump to: