Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Academy Member

Academy Member

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Academy

Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. Empty
PostSubject: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:16 pm

A 3rd ranking priest stood in the center of an arena, waiting for the combatants.
Back to top Go down
Decretum
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Decretum

Energy Type : Magic

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:31 pm

¤A large distortion begin to ravage the area, suspending dust clouds from Decretum's entrance as he landed in a kneeling position. The subtle stops and acceleration of items stopped shortly after Decretum stood up.¤

"So who am I fighting for this exam? This was last minute so I couldn't really gather info on my opponent."
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:52 am

"That was obviously the point. You need to know how to fight and gain intel in the heat of battle, not have it spoon fed to you."

He said rather sarcastically. The proctor then stomped his foot on the ground, forcing a large sword to rise from the ground in front of him. The blade was a board, square mirror.

"If your combatant, Kazujin, is not here within the next 17 hours, I will rank you myself."
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:47 am

*The academy member let out a heavy sigh, gripping his sword.

Looks like I will be ranking you then. Come at me.
Back to top Go down
Decretum
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Decretum

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:46 am

"Sweet, I actually get to fight a higher rank. Well then, excuse me for starting first."

¤A knife bolted directly at the Academy Member, flying at speeds higher than one would expect and continued to increase in speed, followed by a few more knives from behind him. Decretum, on the other hand, stood there with a grin across his face with a knife in each hand.¤
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:00 am

"And away we go..."
He swung his migghty mirrored sword at the incoming knife, only to slap the knife off in an arbitrary direction.
"Hmm, it should have reflected it. These knives must-"
Before he could finish thinking, he leaped into the air pulling out smaller mirrors with his free hand. The sun reflected off of his sword, which would then activate its ability. The reflection of the sun rays doubled and concentrated, beaming a highly concentrated beam of light. He shifted his sword to forward the beam to Decretum.
Back to top Go down
Decretum
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Decretum

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:05 am

¤The beam drastically lost its speed, nearly stopping in its tracks, while a knife was thrown directly towards the beam, splitting the beam into several directions and skewered harmlessly away from Decretum, that still hurtled towards him along with a few more from above the Academy Member.¤
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:15 am

"I see, so thats how he does it."
He said leaping making a handsign. He then leaped into one of his small mirrors with his sword, dropping the other ones to the ground. The mirror he jumped in was shattered by the knives, but the proctor harmlessly came out the one on ground.
"Negation of abilities eh? Then I'll-"
He pulled out a scroll and quickly unraveled it. Suddenly, a large crystal clear claymore poofed into his hand.
"Fight fire with lava!"
He dashed towards Decretum, swinging his claymore in a massive arc. The shockwave produced by this swing continued for Decretum, so strong that it was creating crevices along the ground as it traveled. The proctor knew shockwaves aren't an ability, so those knives would be completely useless right now.
Back to top Go down
Decretum
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Decretum

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:26 am

"Looks like you found out the ability of my knives... Huh..."

¤The shock waves never seemed to touch Decretum as another knife flew towards the Academy Member from behind. It was quite strange actually, the shock waves appeared but never moved until Decrtum himself moved out of the direct path of their attack range, harmless passing him. The momentum of the large claymore sword itself seem to vanish before it even neared him as a knife from overhead pierced the scroll, negating it's ability to summon anymore. Now the Academy Member was running head first into Decrtum's knife as he slashed towards his face along with the knife nearing towards his back the only escape would be the shattered mirror pieces.¤
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:57 am

It wasn't apparent, but the proctor could weild his claymore with a single hand.
"Wha-hmm, so he can change vector values? No.."
He timed it perfectly and grabbed the knife heading right for him by the handle while he positioned his claymore behind him. The knife flew right into the claymore as the proctor grinned.
"Yup, ability piercing."
Suddenly, hundreds of sharp crystal pillars rained down from the sky, skewering the field as well as Decretum if he didn't avoid them, which would be hard to do.
Back to top Go down
Decretum
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Decretum

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:16 pm

((Errr... The claymore is gone since the knife basically screwed over the scroll and lost it's ability to summon so the sword went poof and how are omnipotent about the knife flying at you from behind? Especially when it's gaining speeds that are impossible from a single throw in the first place.))
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:12 am

(You shouldn't underestimate what others can do little person, this character is a 3rd rank for a reason. The scroll was used to summon the claymore, being used as something similar to your temporal shifts. Just because the scroll is gone doesn't mean my claymore is too, and just because it's a "Scroll" doesn't mean it is similar to the ones you see in Naruto. Don't assume my moves and abilities, especially when you have no clue about them. Your moves and weapons don't have priority over all others k~? Now go with the flow and make your post.)
Back to top Go down
Decretum
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Decretum

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:41 am

((You're just bullshitting now since if the means to summon something, the medium for the summon btw, is cut/destroyed/removed off the item itself should disappear as well. So, the difference between how I summon my weapons and yours is that my temporal shifts can be made multiple times while as you have one scroll, but w.e that still doesn't explain how the fuck a priest is omnipotent with knives flying at his back. Especially since you can't use the excuse of I heard the knife flying at me or some bullshit like I looked down at the mirrors just in times while in full swing. But like i said fuck it since you're doing nothing but assuming that I'm assuming.))

¤The handle the Academy Member seemed to grab was nothing more than an afterimage while Decrtum appeared several feet away from his right side to toss another knife into his hand, possibly making him drop his weapon. But that seemed to happen in an instant as well since Decretum was now behind the Academy Member, extremely close to severing the tendons controlling the arm for his claymore, along with several more knife in front of him to pierce him like a played dart board.¤
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:40 am

(Like I said, you know nothing of this character. Don't be surprised when things don't go as you think it should.)

Much to Decretum's dismay, the arm for the proctor's claymore wasn't under any control. Although, the magic being repulsed from his arm could be indentified, but not pinpointed yet. The knife in his hand seemed to disappear through an art of ghost rp--I mean afterimage, leaving him guessing. He decided to act quickly by swinging his mighty claymore around himself, taking in all the knives coming his way and Decretum's knife that the sword slashed, including Decretum if he didn't move. As the claymore moved around, it released a light, crystalized veil of sorts around him and now Decretum if he didn't get away.
"You should know what my sword does by know no?"
The crystal pillars continued to rain from the sky, skewering and shattering about the field.
Back to top Go down
Decretum
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Decretum

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:33 am

((For one that still doesn't explain a priest, nonetheless, having omnipotent powers of seeing shit from behind him. And two my after image was no "ghost rping" rather what most would call substitution, after all I'm still there rather than some clone or bullshit ass illusion. An after image is a visual image or other sense impression that persists after the stimulus that caused it is no longer operative. This means I was there but I was fast enough to fool your eye and move elsewhere instead of pulling some cheap trick of I hide in the ground while you fight a clone all along. So I desperately repeat again you should quit assuming and accusing when I've done nothing of the sort. Which I do mean assuming as well as being "surprised" by some bullsh-- Ah I'm sorry I meant bullshit.))

¤The crystal pillars never made it into the ground rather it seemed to be sucked in and spit back out towards the Academy Member through the use of Decrtum's temporal rifts, accompanied with several more knives, encasing the Academy Member in his own attack. The veil of course would be negated from the knives themselves as the Academy Member's crystal pillars would smash into him. Decretum of course would be several feet away, quite beyond the range of the veil and the claymore, once the sword was swung, this was simply possible from the deceleration of the swords velocity enough for him to escape. However; Decretum seemed to have another attack up his sleeve as a small orb of a sea green hue bolted towards the Academy Member.¤

Last edited by Decretum on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To clarify Ghost RPing and shit)
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:02 pm

(You wouldn't be fast enough to completely escape my awareness. A also did tell you that your moves don't have priority over others, and now you'll find out why. Oh, and it's called a six sense.)

Decretum was slashed across the torso, nothing fatal but a severe injury. The veil would still form as well, stopping all of the knives before contact was made. After things seemed like they couldn't get worse, the crystal pillars coming inside the veil along with the knives would exit through a temporal shift just like they came, reappearing beyond the veil to crash along the field. The proctor grinned as Decretum would be in disbelief of what was happening.
"Confused? I wasn't sure if you had some type of power to redirect things or things of that nature, so I pulled out Harmony, my claymore."
It would seem cocky of the proctor to be having a discussion with the challenger, but he knew whatever ability he possessed would be useless inside the barrier.
"My claymore repulse's all effects coming it's way, and when I say coming it's way I mean before contact is made. Earlier, your knives coming at the claymore were negated of their effect the moment its reflection was caught in the sword, allowing the sword to then take the weapon through its reflection. Your ability was also repulsed from my claymore, keeping it uneffected by everything forced upon it."
He stabbed Harmony into the ground, causing miniature version's of Decretum's knives to spout up from the crystal shards outside the veil by the hundreds, encompassing the veil in which they stood. The knives waited, looking more crystalized now, outside the barrier.
"It should be apparent now that the veil does the same thing Harmony does; reflecting substances and energies upon themselves, negating them with the same force they possess. You knives can repulse abilities, but when something comes at it to negate that ability with the same ability, it cancels Decretum. Those knives of yours couldn't make it to the barrier because they were negated along the way, same way your temporal shifts were being reflected on the veil, which allowed me to use those shifts to send the pillars and knives away."
After he explained the bases of what he was doing to Decretum, he pulled out three mini mirrors in each hand. He left out a few parts of his ability, since he only wanted to explain what lead to Decretum getting severely wounded.
Back to top Go down
Decretum
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Decretum

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:35 pm

((Well my explanations when down the drain so fuck it, I'll tell you in person if you're still the person ranking me. Also read more clearly when you post. I shall call you forthwith.))
Back to top Go down
Decretum
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Decretum

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:27 pm

¤Decretum jumped back after being slashed in his wound, but the wound seem to instantly regenerate. The only traces of Decretum ever being attacked was the splatter of blood left on his clothes as well as the jagged cut along his shirt.¤

"Guess I have to stop fucking around..."

¤The area of distortion grew stronger, decelerating every single object within the field. The effectiveness of the distortion is determined by the will of an object and the distance. If the object had no will it froze but if the object did have it will it would still be decelerated that corresponded with the distance. So if an object was close and had no will of its own, the object would be sustained motionless and consequentially the same an object that had its will most likely from the distance. In addition, hundreds of knives appeared around Decretum's proctor, via temporal rift, already enhanced with his acceleration magic to increase their cutting and penetration power able to forcefully rip through his proctors veil and any other inhibiting force. Those knives would fly through the temporal rifts continuously until Decrumt would run out of energy. As well as the fact that the proctor was under the influence of the distortion of speed would increase the difficulty avoiding hundreds of knives that had no problem cutting through various dense objects from different directions would no doubt injure the proctor in some way. However, Dectrum wasn't finished with that attack. In fact, Decrtum was pulling out every trick he knew to make this attack work. Several dozen orbs, no bigger than a dime, of purple energy closely followed the knives, effortlessly hiding behind their presence. Yet, these orbs contained a special mix of compacted acceleration magic and deceleration magic that slowed any outside force trying to stop it while the acceleration magic would increase the speed of aging that would deteriorate and object instantaneously when touched.¤
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:05 am

(Am I the only one that finds it broken that you have an unlimited amount of those knives...? )

As the daggers appeared around the proctor, he would simply hop into the mirror like veil at untraceable speeds (like Hakku) avoiding all of the knives placed around him. Decretum's knives held no type of power whatsoever inside of the barrier, nor did his distortion field, not to mention that the barrier was strong enough to deflect the daggers without recieving a scratch. As for the daggers on the outside of the barrier, they would be completely useless. Prior to this, the proctor has already created thousands upon thousands of mirror daggers with the same ability as Decretum's, negating their abilities before they even had gain the momentum to move. However, once they did move, due to all of the mirror knives and crystal shards in the air and around the field outside the barrier, they would clash and clank against them, losing all momentum before crashing into the ground. The proctor sensed these purple energy orbs quite easily, despite Decretum's ability to mask them. He was a priest afterall, and sensing the supernatural was a strength of his, no matter how well its been cloaked.
"Quite the young mind you got there. I'd say..."
Unbeknownst to Decretum, all of the crystal shards outside of the veil formed a cross on the ground, with the veil as the center. It would give a radiant glow as the proctor came out of the mirror veil. He clapsed his hands together as if he was praying, negating all other abilities within this cross in an instant, which obviously was Decretum's. Temporal rifts would seal shut and the priest would give a slight grin. With Decretum's abilities, temporal shifts, and overall magic negated and nullified, the priest dropped his hands and made one handsign. Suddenly, everything that has to do with mirrors, from the mirror daggers to his crystal shards were sucked into his mirror sword.
"5th rank."
He would get sucked in along with everything else, leaving the area and off to some place new. The sword would poof away once the proctor receeded into it.
Back to top Go down
Decretum
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Decretum

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:12 am

((There are a lot of things broken, such as Vylence's shadows but that's just me.))

¤Decretum merely sighed as everything seemed to vanish.¤

"What a sneaky little bastard... Well no use mopping around, time to collect my knives."

¤The thousands of knives that littered the ground were immediately dropped into several temporal rifts as Decretum walked away from the area.¤
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Soul Energy, Plasma

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:15 am

(Darkness still cuts them off. While it is true Vylence can use dark energy so he can work in the dark, his shadows won't be there in the pitch darkness.)
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Guild : strip club hell yeah for big botty bicthes
Energy Type : Magnetism

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:17 am

((But that's not true cause he uses dark energy as well as shadows so he can just switch to dark energy than just straight relying on his shadows in that type of situation.)))
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Soul Energy, Plasma

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:19 am

(Doesn't change the fact that his shadows are a no go in pitch darkness. :])
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Guild : strip club hell yeah for big botty bicthes
Energy Type : Magnetism

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:38 am

((Want me to just say Vylence is broken? how about that? that should clear things up.))
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:42 am

(AAAAAAAAND TOPIC LOCK~! WOOT WOOT! :])
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.   Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decretum Vs. Kazujin: RANKING EXAM.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: The Academy :: South Chamber :: Ranking Chamber-
Jump to: