Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
[Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
[Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
[Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
[Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
[Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
[Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
[Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
[Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
[Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
[Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
[Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
[Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
[Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
[Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
[Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
[Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
[Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

[Spar?] A nice change.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mishiru
Special Jonin of the Swamps
Mishiru

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Chakra

[Spar?] A nice change. Empty
PostSubject: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Mishiru walked bare-foot across the beach, the waves lapping at her feet as the sun beat down on her. Gosh, it was a wonderful day. She loathed the cold, and had been it recently, so warmth was a nice change of pace. She brushed her blue hair behind an ear, walking along with a content smile when a thought struck her.

It had been ages since her last spar, her last fight, her last anything that would involve combat. My, what if she was getting rusty? She pouted, frowning. It would be incredibly good luck if she would come across someone to fight against today... She could use it as bonding time with Mog as well, which was a nice bonus.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Ripper was walking around the beach in his undead form. The waters around him began to freeze as he walked down the soft sands. Ripper swung his Scythe back in forth as he kept cutting the black mist that followed him. "Well then looks like this place is clear of soul's for the time being." Ripper said to himself as he continued walking.

Being this world's Grim Reaper had many disadvantages such as little rest and hardly any time to see his wife. Ripper longed to see Luna again, it had been a week since he left to reap more soul's. Which of course the one's here at the beach were the good kind so Ripper didn't get to have his 'feading'; as some would put it.

Ripper was getting bored and a bit agitated at the fact he hadn't donew anything other than reap soul's. Ripper suddenly noticed a young woman; Well to him anyways. Ripper decided he'd say hello, besides it would be better for her to know him for when he comes for her in her death bed.
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Mishiru perked up as she picked up on the odd presence at the other end of the beach. She saw the waters freezing and the ominous black mist, and had to blink a few times at the person himself. Then again, she'd seen plenty of oddballs in Verscurtia, like Lukas and Marta and herself, and it didn't faze her much.

Instead she gave the.... man? a hearty wave, walking over in his direction. It was just her luck really, she'd finally get the fight she'd been itching for since she'd come to Escellsia, and lord knew she needed it.

Slowing down as she approached him, Mishiru smiled, flicking her wrist in greeting. "Nice day, eh?" she asked, her gaze turning back to the good view again as the feeling of the freezing cold ice in the north seemed to fade slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Ripper looked at her. "Indeed." Ripper replied in a uncaring tone. Ripper watched as she moved in closer towards her, he immediately knew how this was going to turn out but he didn't really much care. Ripper shifted his head over before pulling it off. "Damn bug actually crawled up into my skull." Ripper said in a pissed tone as he began to shake his skull back and forth until the bug came out. Ripper hoped just the fact of him taking his head off, while still talking from it would be enough to scare her off. Then Ripper focused on her again. Green flame shot out into his empty eye sockets as he focused on the young woman. "Hmm...you still have quite a bit of time left young one." Ripper told the woman as he patted her head.
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Mishiru was not fazed, however, and just watched him blankly for a few moments. Heck, she'd fought Marta, the human puppet, who was able to discombobulate herself, why should such a thing as head-removal freak her out?

She flinched slightly as he patted her head however, for she still was getting used to being around people again after aimlessly wandering Escellsia for who-knows-how-long. "Well I should hope so" Mishiru said with a pout. She was only what, 17 now? She had plenty of reason to live long.

"Who are you, exactly~?" she asked in a friendly tone, simply the fact he knew that she'd live awhile throwing her off. Of course, there was a girl here who could see Death Times aswell, but she was merely curious to the person she'd be fighting if he would fight her, of course~
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:13 pm

Ripper walked back a bit. "Me? Well I thought you could tell we have met more than on one occasion. Well anyways I'm The Grim Reaper." Ripper replied as he began to laugh. Ripper had scared a lot of people lately, but the ones who could see the death clock were even more frightened when they saw him come by. He was after Death. "I'm sorry, you were blamed for killing the old man...heck I watched the whole killing before I took his soul." Ripper laughed, but not in a mean way.
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:23 pm

(( Double post! /accusing point
xDDD ))

"....Oh" Mishiru said, taken aback slightly at the fact that this man had so effortlessly brought up her past, a past she had made sure not to tell anyone about. "Well, thanks, I....guess? Was probably better for me to leave that old place anyways. Grown much more in my time between here and Verscurtia" she said with a shrug, fiddling with her blue hair. Her past wasn't something she liked to bring up, seeing as she still had the cuts that criss-crossed her arms. Of course, they where still hidden by her false skin combined with her long sleeves, so they shouldn't bring up any problems.

"Mishiru" she finally said, realizing he may or may not know that. "Anything else I can call you by? Grim Reaper's pretty dark~" she admitted with a shrug of her shoulders, burrying her feet in the sand before finally bringing up her question.

"....Also, I was sort of looking for some one to fight... You wouldn't mind, would you?" she asked, chuckling nervousely as she put the question forth. She hoped she wasn't too rusty.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:33 pm

((MY BAD! So sorry for that...I really need to be careful because some times I guess I just click it twice...even though I don't remember making two XD.))

Ripper began to laugh. "Ripper...and I take it you don't believe the fact I am death? anyways sure why not I need a good training match...well battle for you training for me." Ripper taunted Mishiru. "To tell the truth I haven't fought a 17 year old before...and I'm quite sure you'll enjoy this battle." Ripper told Mishiru as he swung his Scythe over his shoulder going to his human form. "Sorry I just need to see if your ready for my real side." Ripper explained to Mishiru.
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:34 pm

(( You can delete one, you know. xD ))

Mishiru cocked an eyebrow high on her forhead, looking rather irker as she scowled, though her eyes remained friendly. "Oh really?" she asked, brushing her hair back. "Well, this seventeen year old is about to kick your bony ass, so I'd keep the comments on the downlow, Old Man" Mishiru teased, taunting him as he had her. No way would she let people taunt her for her age! Seriously.

She frowned as he took on a human form, but shrugged. To each his own. "Uki!" she called in a sing-song voice, the small blue bird soaring into the area quickly. Uki kept on going as Mishiru held her hand out, the bird changing shape into an umbrella and hovering momentarily in the air before Mishiru reached out to take it.

She waved the umbrella in a large motion in the air, the water around her in the lake and the moisture in the air stirring as she did. Mishiru grinned, flicking her wrist in a small movement, and a large wave of water came crashing up the side of the beach, crackling with electricity as Mishiru thrust Uki the umbrella forward, a jet of water exploding from its tip, sparking with the electricity running through it.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Ripper smiled as she tried to taunt him. "Its not like I haven't been called those before...just like Elijah." Ripper thought to himself as Mishiru made the first move. Ripper relaxed a bit as he saw the wave come for him. "Hmm...this should be fun." Ripper mumbled to himself. Ripper calmly called a unholy shield saving himself from the electric wave. "Ripper's unholy shield of bones rose above the water. The bones then opened up acting like a boat until the water had returned to the lake. "My turn." Ripper said as he quickly jumped up beside Mishiru.

He quickly swung his Scythe around to her left, and his Zanpakuto to her stomach.

((Can't delete other post because you already posted...yeah I already tried XD))
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:47 am

(( Got it deleted for you. ))

Mishiru scowled as her attack was blocked, but it only got larger as she saw his attempt to attack her. He's holding back. That bitch. D8 As soon as the two weapons came close, she bent down, springing her body, and leapt up, her umbrella open wide above her.

"Omosa Kae! 1lb!" She called into the winds, and her mass responded, shifting her body weight to that of one pound, letting her float easily in the sky, high above Ripper.

"Omosa Kae! 10, 000 tons! "She ordered, her mass changing again to that of 10,000 tons, and she began to plummet towards the ground, picking up speed as she readied to crush Ripper beneath her. Wether she hit him or not, she'd make a crator of fair size, and that should be enough to knock him off-balance.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Ripper let out a sigh as he saw the woman come barreling towards him at a high speed. "This is going to be fun..." Ripper said as he quickly landed on the ground. Ripper then began to form huge spikes of bones that would impale her as she hit the ground, Ripper knew though that she should be fine, there was no way she'd just let herself die here that easy. Ripper then touched the ground with his hands then jumped up high above the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:58 pm

Mishiru frowned, and as she saw the large spike coming her way, she took a triangular sticker from her pocket and threw it down, where it landed on the tip of the spike. It then enlarged a hundred fold, becoming large and solid, and Mishiru grinned.

"Omosa Kae. Rewind~" her weight instantly shifted, becoming what it had been a moment before, a simple one pound.

She hit the triangle with a large force, but simply bounced back up as the sticker had acted as a sheild, and she leapt after Ripper, her umbrella over her head.

"Mog!" she called, summoning the Imp. In a flash, the blue water/siren mix appeared behind Ripper, a webbed finger pointed at him.

Then she began to sing as she hovered there in the air, a horrid high-pitched thing that would shatter even the bones of the God of Death. Mog kept on singing as Mishiru got closer to Ripper, Uki charged up for another attack...
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:15 pm

As the imp began to sing Ripper began to laugh. Insead of crying out in pain he simply smiled and laughed as he fell to the ground. Ripper hit the ground hard, his bone were all shatared, but then a black mist began to build around him on the ground. Within seconds he was in his true form, his bones had been repaired, the singing wouldn't really have much effect due to the fact he could keep repairing his bones.

Ripper stood up slowly and then swung around his Death Scythe. "Death's bane." Ripper said as a massive black wave glowing red was sent towards the imp. "Hmm...that should kill it, I think." Ripper said with a little cuckle. "Your turn." Ripper told Mishiru as he pointed towards her. "I'll give you my strongest attack here...Anlizen, DEATH'S BANE!" Ripper said as he drew his Zanpakuto. As Anlizen was drawn it sent out a Black wave glowing red two times as powerful, and larger.

As the destructive head towards Mishiru quickly the ground began to split apart, and the water began to send waves crashing towards the nearby rocks. Although it was still weak compared to his last opponet Ezekiels powers it still had the strength to move the elements. That blast was the reason he was called The god of Death.
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:18 pm

"Not a frickken' chance" Mishiru growled, throwing out two stickers into the air where they seemed to fly dead-aim to where they were supposed to land.

The first landed infront of Mog, and it erupted into life instantly, the giant piece of Cinnamon Toast Crunch glowering down at the incoming wave. It sucked in a huge breath, taking the blast in with it, swallowing it whole. It the burped, the shot coming back out, lined with crackling electricity that would explode on contact aswell as the smell of cinnamon and belch, and then the piece of cereal faded, poofing back into sticker-size.

As for the second, it hovered in the air before Mishiru, and she smirked, snapping her fingers. The sticker exploded to life as the other had, three yellow trianges coming to life. They hovered in the air and she leapt onto them, still weighing a simple pound, and they soared over the skies, and unless the attack would follow them it would be avoided completely.

The traingles then began to swirl beneath Mishirus feet, each glowing with it's own energy. Water, lightning, and pure pastel aquamarine chakra. The triangles glowed and then they each fired a beam of very thick, very concentrated power, the three beams intertwining and enwrapping with each other, building greater in power as they went.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Ripper began to laugh as his own blast was sent back to him. Ripper quickly disappeared under a cover of Black mist. Ripper soon appeared not to far from where Mishiru was. Ripper watched closely as she began to send a massive beam his way. "Hmm...maybe..." Ripper thought to himself as he began to spin around both his weapons. "Death's bane!" Ripper called out as he sent two massive black waves one each from his weapons. Soon the waves meared together creating a massive wave.

The black wave was glowing blue and red as black electricity coursed around it creating a shield for the wave. Within moments the two massive attacks hit each other, the light from the two colliding blasts was imense. Within a few seconds the two blasts where gone, and Ripper was already in front of Mishiru and swung Anlizen down towards Mishiru, and the swung his Death Scythe around her. She would be let with no time for a powerful spell here.
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:42 pm

(( Spell? Hun, I ain't no witch. .____. ))

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-SHITBEANS.

Mishiru's face contored in a few surprised emotions before she figured out- Shit, act fast. As the weapons came at her, her time to block running out, she managed to grab a small toy hammer, which erupted into a much, much larger hammer. Mischeif.

She used it to block the sword, over 1500 volts of electricity running across it and up to Ripper. Bones could burn, yeah? As the sycthe was swung at her, she scowled, thrusting out her other hand to catch the blade, and bit her lip as it sliced the flesh in her palm. It kept it away from the rest of her, that was good. She was stronger then she looked, of course.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:18 pm

Ripper smiled as he detached his right arm, leting the 1500 volts to burn his arm, Anlizen fell to the ground. Ripper laughed, as he summoned another arm. "That was close, I have to keep the pressure up." Ripper thought to himself as he swung his Death Scythe towards her left side after pulling it back, but he let a little chuckle out as he said two key words that could very well spell Mishiru's doom if she didn't block the attack. "Death's Bane!" Ripper said as a black glowing wave was sent towards Mishiru. She was pretty close to him but yet he would be amazed if she walked away from that move with little damage.

After sending the Death's bane, Ripper quickly landed beside Anlizen and pick the blade back up with his right hand. Ripper was running out of soul energy, he used a good portion of his power cutting throw that beam. "Damn..." Ripper mumbled to himself as his grip tightened around his weapons. She was good, really good.
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:25 pm

(/late post is late)

HOW MANY TIMES CAN HE USE THAT GODDAMN ATTACK?

The thought flashed past Mishiru quickly, and she blinked. It hadn't felt like she'd thought that, but of course, it could be the more dormant part of her... It was possible it was rising with the tide of the battle, though she thought it only liked to make itself visible when memories of the past were drawled upon... Though this Ripper had done that in saying he had taken the soul of the ol'man when he'd died... No, been slaughtered.

Agh, the thought caused a heache, and the voice was still screeching at her.

IT'S COMING, IT'S COMING. QUICK, QUICK-- Whatever I'm just going to-

Mishiru lurched in her spot slightly, her body moving to her will and yet not to her will. It was jerky, as she'd never fully been 'awake' and her full self was kind of tired. Nonetheless, an animilistic cry ripped from her lungs, sounding harsh and cruel as the lighting jumped from the hammer and started pulsing around her body untill she glew yellow.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.....

Her head ripped backwards violently, her face to the sky as the enegry, the lightning dancing around her skin jumped up and out, surronding her like a powerfull aura as it began to rise to the sky. That's when Kyle's attack hit. She was right in the middle of it, but her exhausted energy seemed to act as sort of a barrier. She didn't know if she was hurt badly, but it didn't feel like it. She was also rather numb, so she couldn't really feel anything anyway.

The blast was gone by her by now, but it seemed the bolts were still rising into the sky at a fast rate, along with a blue powder of sorts that it seemed she'd thrown up, she just couldn't rember it. Within moments the beautiful sky was black, and lightning was raining down by the second, charring the sand and crackling across the ocean as the ocean water started to rise, controlled by none other then herself. What would he do now?

Use the same attack? she supplied to herself unhelpfully, and yet the snark look grew on her face. She felt in control.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Guild : strip club hell yeah for big botty bicthes
Energy Type : Magnetism

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:16 pm

-|Shen walked rather calmly into the area, allowing the sand swirl about around his lower body. The sand as it would appear, contained several amounts of metal elements with high amounts of electrons, perfect for magnetism.|-

"Do you want to feel death's embrace?"

-|The sand pure white sand then became sullied, darkened, polluted, defiled by Shen's iron fillings, containing other various elements, into a dark and black sand. A sudden large amount of sand crashed through the area, ignoring any obstacle that may hinder it's destruction, towards the strange woman before him and man before him. The skies darkened from the massive diffusion of black sand, and all hope would be lost for the two once Shen grinned ominously towards the two as his glasses glinted one final time before the sun's warm rays disappeared behind the dark veil.|-
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:18 pm

[I think the sky was already dark, Domomomomo, from the storm Mishiru caused 8D;;]

Mog's head jerked up as her hearing, probably better then most of them there heard the simple moving of the sand grains as she hovered in the air, her eyes widening at the display of power of the black sand. She was not one to speak, but now seemed the time.

"Do you wish to feel death's embrace?" she repeated, almost like a parrot, causing Mishiru to jerk her head up, looking at her questioningly.

"Wha---" Mog jerked a long bony finger towards the mysterious man's direction, Mishiru's head slowly turning in the direction, her face draining of color and her eyes going wide.

NO, NO, DON'T THINK, JUST LET ME, LET ME-- UGH, GET BACK! the voice roared through her skull, making Mishiru clutch it for a moment, lightning vibrating off of her as her skin continued to glow a brighter yellow, the lightning continuing to fall from the sky at a fast pace.

"Why should I--" Mishiru began, attempting to argue with herself before a screech ripped through her skull, causing her to groan and toss her head back, another answering cry tearing itself from her throat.

BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING- LEAVE IT TO ME, GODAMMIT, I NEED TO SAVE US! her inner voice commanded, and just like that, her body seemed to comply, moving jerkily away from the sand, the lightning falling at faster rates as the aura around her seemed to grow even more so.

It seemed the blue powder she'd thrown in the air had finally kicked in- except it wasn't any ordinary sort of powder, but it rather added to the brewing storm, as a thunderous rain started to pour down, except it rather wasn't rain, but more of a substance that when connected with the many water particles in the sky, seemed to form a substance very similar to liquid nitrogen. Whilst this was happening, Mishiru, holding her umbrella as if it was a sword in a defensive position, fingering in her pocket for something that could hopefully help her- She sure hoped to God that Ripper was at least going to try to do something.
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Tatsui Suou

Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:21 pm

(( Do...momo..momo..........? ._. ))
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:33 pm

[Oh what, it's not Domo? D; I thought it was.]
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:39 pm

(( But...Domomomomo...? >> ))
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:02 am

[... I have an odd habit of stretching some words when I say them. >>;;;
Like Fubububububu and Domomomomomo [shot] ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Spar?] A nice change.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next