Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Needing an Upgrade...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Rep. : 0
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kazakh, Chakra

Needing an Upgrade... Empty
PostSubject: Needing an Upgrade...   Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:11 pm

*We, Apep and I, would come zooming at bluring speeds into the mountains, looking around, as we flew towards Sedgar's workshop. Apep, while searching for food, had heard a rumor about a man who was an expirt in building and constructing things. I had thought it a good oppotunity to maybe work something out with Apeps fighting style. Thus, we flew into the mountains, and landed at the door, as I dismounted rather smoothly. I had gotten practice, thankfully. I would then walk to the door, and knock and/or ring the door bell, if he had one*

Apophis: Wow, its so big...he must be really wealthy....

Or really crafty.... *I would think skeptically, as I waited for Sedgar to come to the door. Apep would be blowing smoke rings for amusement*
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Needing an Upgrade...   Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:44 pm

*Thinking it odd that the door hadn't be answered in quite some time, I would shrug, allowing the bandages on my body, to sneak in any crevice or space provided, and open the door. I would then walk in with Apep in toe as we started to walk through the place, looking around* Hello...?
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Needing an Upgrade...   Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:05 am

The doors opened noisily, mechanics and whirring noises emphasizing it. Inside was a snoring Sedgar, slumped over at a workstation, a robotic needle prodding him to wake up, but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Needing an Upgrade...   Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:43 am

*As I walked in, I would see Sedgar, as Apep and I would walk a little close up towards him* Um...Sir..? *I would say, poking at Sedgar. Noticing then that the robotic needle thing was trying to do the same thing, and to no avail. I nodded, as I touched the ground, and focusing earth chakra, suddenly, the entire building started to shake, as I had started to cause some tremors, which subsided after a few moments, trying to rouse Sedgar from his nap* SIR! You Need to WAKE UP!!! *Apep would watch with interest from the other side of Sedgar, as he blew a few smoke rings out his nose, just for fun*
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Needing an Upgrade...   Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:53 am

He bolted upright, eyes wide with wake-up fear, and immediately hit a big red button on his chair. Alarms blared throughout the lab, all windows and doors were sealed with metalic plating, and all his control panels immediately folded up into the walls. As he realized that he'd only been dreaming, he calmed down a bit, prying the button back up, and everything reverted back to normal.

He stood up, acting quite cheerful now, beaming at Kasane.

"What can I do for you today~?"
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Needing an Upgrade...   Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:33 pm

*Apep and I would look around at the windows and doors, perplexed by their sudden closing with the button pushing. Technology always was so weird. I cleared my throat, as I looked at Segar* Ah, yes, I wanted to know if it was possible for you to create some sort of armor for my dragon Apophis here...? *I would say, motion to Apep, who stood beside me, smoke trailing out his nose, as he grinned rather toothly at Segar*
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Needing an Upgrade...   Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:32 pm

"Dragon Armor?"

He now noticed the little creature standing next to Kasane, and without skipping a beat would get on his hands and knees to better observe it, tilting hs glasses every now and then.

"Shit, when did we get dragons here?"

He stood back up and dusted himself off, looking back at his client.

"What sort of armor?"
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Needing an Upgrade...   Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:28 pm

((Ah....Little...?
Spoiler:
Apep is bigger than Kasane, and K rode him here.....just a note when you make the armor))

Well..... *I would say, looking back at Apep, who's long neck towered way over me* well...his scales are quite hard...although they aren't totally unpiercable....I would say, something magical....? *I would say, not sure of what Sedgar was capable of. I had heard he was good, but not sure how good* What do you suggest....? *I would say, as I then had a sudden idea, pulling out my Katana, and holding it up* Is it possible that you could give this a make over too...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing an Upgrade...   Needing an Upgrade... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing an Upgrade...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: North - Akroma :: Frozen Mountains :: Sedgar's Workshop-
Jump to: