Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Erik

King Erik

Rep. : 2
Nation : Former Antagonist
Guild : The Academy

WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. Empty
PostSubject: WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village.   WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:34 pm

"Sir we've detected a massive slipstream signature which is most likely the E.A.S.T. Flag ship Faith of Heart. It is holding it's position high above the Sunlight village." A small petty officer said turning to Erik who was towering above the crew on the top level of the deck.

"Place all weapons of full combat status, have the ship transfer to battle status, raise all shield and activate hyper mode. Bring all A.S.H. Mech suits and support Klaph's online and have them guard the ship and simultaniously fire at the Faith of Heart. HAve them reman behind the Strength's shield. TODAY THE E.A.S.T BREATHES THIER LAST BREATHS!" Erik said vanishing as he headed for the Mech bay where his new weapon awaited.
Back to top Go down
Faith
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Faith

Rep. : 0
Nation : Civilian
Guild : Unknown
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal

PostSubject: Re: WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village.   WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:39 pm

Faith would immediately appear on the bridge of the Faith of Heart and walk around her ships controls began to glow as she began to activate the weapons systems. The ship would hum as it's cloaking barrier fell. The two identical looking ships could been seen from the streets of the sunlight village.

"You'll never win Erik" Faith said as her Missile systems and CIWS took aim at the rear of the Strength of Soul.

"She never fired though. It wasn't like the E.A.S.T. to attack first, Even if they were targeted by hostile forces.
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village.   WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:42 pm

"Just as I though Faith, You're thoughts and mind are exactly like his" Erik said as he boarded a small device that allowed him to fly.

"Okay Kristi it's all your battle now. Just make sure you don't damage it beyond repair. I need the ship's Kydarin Crystal intact" he said blasting out of the hanger and bursting with great speed straight for the Faith.
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

PostSubject: Re: WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village.   WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:47 pm

the rear of the Faith of Heart would open up and two dozen Klaph fighters would pour out all for the soul purpose of fending off Erik. The ship's missile systems would begin to fire a burst of missiles behind the Klaphs. Both faith and Erik knew the Klaphs could easy out maneuver a simple missile. The faith of heart would pinpoint Erik with 6 of it's ciws and begin firing a storm of bullets at him. If Erik were to go down towards the city the bullets and missile as well as the Klaphs would stop attacking him.
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village.   WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:53 pm

Erik would blink twice enabling his enhanced vision which allowed him to literally slow down time around him but allow him to move normal. He would form a black hole infront of him taking in the bullets. The missiles would be simple to avoid and the oncoming Klaph's would pass.

Erik's own ships's CIWS would easily take care of the Missiles and hiw A.S.H. Units long range auto cannon's would easily pick off any of the Klaph fighters that happened to come in range of thier Rail Gun's.

Erik himself slipped around the black hole and using his hammer would form a shiel around him the would easiy allow him to gain cover to get close to the Faith of Heart.

"On my command, slip stream the ship appear behind the Faith and fire the main Cosmic Energy Cannon" he said.
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

PostSubject: Re: WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village.   WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:01 pm

The Faith of Heart would detect a build up of Slip Stream energy. Unknowing to where it was going to come out The faith of heart would begin to advance forwards towards Erik. As it did it would fire a storm of CIWS at him. Faith would stand in the bridge. She knew this maneuvers from past battle with Erik but didn't know where the Strength of Soul was going to appear.
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village.   WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:08 pm

Silence fell the area as the Strength of Soul vanished from sight and all forms of detection. The Strength of Soul would suddenly appear above the Faith of Heart and fire the Cosmic Energy Cannon directly down. Erik knew Faith would gladly sacrifice the Ship in order to save the city below. Erik also knew he only fired the cannon on 23% power just enough to blow the shieds away and severely damage the Duranium Hull.
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

PostSubject: Re: WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village.   WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:09 pm

All Faith could do was watch as Erik's ships beam crackled with a radiant glow as it impacted with the shields of the Faith of Heart. The beam was so powerful that it pierced a hole through time and rendered the Energy Jammers of the Faith of Heart useless. All that was there to take the blast was Duranium. As the beam hit the ship it would begin to push the rear of the ship downward towards the ground.

To the best of their abilities the A.S.H. Units of the Faith would try and attack the Strength of Soul but no low level weapon could possibly penetrate the shield of a former E.A.S.T. ship. There was nothing left to do. She knew Erik would already be on board the ship by now. Her only option was to initiate Protocol Omega Dash Alpha Prime.
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village.   WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:47 pm

As the cannons blast hit Erik would use this break in the Faith's shields to warp himself on board. Erik would walk down the ships forbidden deck and enter the Resonance Chamber, the location where the Kydarin Crystal channels energy to the ship. Little did he know there was someone waiting for him. Or a hologram of someone.
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

PostSubject: Re: WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village.   WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:24 am

The Resonace Chamber would suddenly glow and Erik would find himself standing In the Center of the Sunlit Village. A hologram would begin to form Infront of Erik.

"i will not let you lay your miserable hand on the only part of the Earth that I have" a familiar voice to Erik said.

(And now anyone can join)
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village.   WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:58 am

Erik would look at Faith.

"A hologram of Bill can not stop me" he said as he pulled his Miller Warhammer of his back.

The Strenght of Soul in the air would eventually cease fire after witnesing the Faith of Heart getting vaporized in the sky. But somehow Faith was still there.
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village.   WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:59 am

"what you think is a hologram is really me. And when I'm done with you. I am taking that ship back" the General said holding a dozen or zo cubes in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

PostSubject: Re: WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village.   WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:02 am

Faith would step back and suddenly vanish. She would link with the systems on Strength of Soul using the original overide protocols. Faith would learn that the Strength of Soul's systems had been drasticly changed and altered.

"They may have erased your intellegance mother but you'll still work for me" Faith said as she began to overtake the ship.

The first thing she would do would be to send the Strenght of Soul to a new location. A purple portal opened up and began to take the ship insode of it. After it was done it would close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village.   WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAR!! East Vs West. The Battle of the Sunlit Village.
Page 1 of 1