Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

The Psynergy List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Rep. : 0
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Shini Energy, Graveyard Havoc, Necromancy

Character sheet
Race: Undead Energy Reaper/Necromantic Spirit

The Psynergy List Empty
PostSubject: The Psynergy List   The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:03 am

Alright. Here's what you've all been waiting for! The Psynergy list. Okay, so, let's explain upon Psynergy really quickly... Psynergy is a mystical ability to conjure sorcerous effects based on the elements and fueled by the spiritual power of the person's mind and does not rely on Chakra at all, but relies on the innermost Elemental energies of the 4 major elements, Earth, Fire, Wind and Water, being named as Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Mercury respectively. Using the power of Psynergy can only be attained if you have the Djinn for it, meaning the number of Djinn basically determines how powerful your Psynergy is. You can only attain new Psynergy by acquiring Djinn, as well, and each specific elemental Djinn will only effect their own respective elements. So if you have 10 Venus Djinn, that does not mean you can use a Psynergy that is meant for 10 Mars Djinn. So yeah. Also, even if you do control a certain element, this does not mean you can use the higher level Psynergies because of it. Nope. No sir. Strictly depends on how many Djinn you have.

Psynergy and Jutsu DO NOT AND CANNOT MIX. Therefore, you cannot mix and match your Psynergies and Jutsu or Magic or whatever you have and make something new. Nope.

There are 2 types of Psynergy generalities; Utility and Attack/Assist types, though the Status/Support types still count as Attack types. Utility types (possibly Move or Lash) help the user get places where he or she cannot normally, reach farther places, etc... It's almost like The Force from Star Wars. Attack types consist of Elemental Energy based attacks such as Serpent Fume, which is Mars (fire) or Destruct Ray, which is Jupiter (Wind). As such, Attack/Assist and Utility Psynergies will be listed differently, and also Utility Psynergies will only be attainable through special items (unless otherwise noted.)

List your Psynergies in the Psynergy section. Once you have all the Djinn, you can use all of the Psynergies of that element. Now, numerous Psynergies have different abilities, but they tend to stay true to their element. That's... Basically all, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

The Psynergy List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Psynergy List   The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:14 am

This is the list of Psynergy. This is what they do and how many Djinn you need to use these Psynergies Normally, it costs Psynergy Points to use Psynergy, but it's better to just use Djinn instead.

Venus Psynergy: Revolves around manipulation of plants and the earth.

1 Venus Djinn Psynergy:

Quake: A powerful tremor which can split the ground and hurl small clods of earth at the enemy from below.

Growth: A small flurry of thorny vines grow from the ground and stab at the foe.

Spire: A stalactite appears in the air and falls on the enemy one at a time.

Thorn: Many large, thorny plants grow from under the foe and stab them.

Punji: A small amount of sharpened bamboo suddenly shoots up to stab through the foe.

Rockfall: Venus energy splits the ground under a foe and rocks, as well as venus energy, shoots straight upward at the foe from the ground.

4 Venus Djinn Psynergy:

Earthquake: A powerful earthquake which can split the ground and hurl large clods of earth at the enemy from below.

Mad Growth: A great amount of thorny vines grow from the ground to stab and grab at the foe.

Clay Spire: Many stalactites appear in the sky and fall on the foe in waves of 3.

Briar: A multitude of large, thick thorny plants grow from under the foe to stab at them.

Punji Trap: Lots of sharpened bamboo shoot suddenly from the ground trying to impale the opponents.

Rockslide: A large amount of Venus energy shoots up from the ground, splitting the earth and bringing with it a good sum of large boulders to hit the enemy.

Gaia: A huge amount of Venus energy shoots up from the ground, splitting the ground and sending up large spiked rocks at the enemy.

Cure: Restores a bit of health to the user.

7 Venus Djinn Psynergy:

Quake Sphere: A gigantic rumbling of the ground and splitting of the earth that can launch huge clods of earth at the enemy from below.

Wild Growth: A huge amount of large, thorny vines grow from the ground nonstop to ensnare and stab at the foe.

Stone Spire: A multitude of large stalactites appear in the sky and rain down extremely fast on the foe.

Nettle: A forest of thorny thick plants grows from under and around a foe to stab and ensnare them with more power than Wild Growth.

Punji Strike: A large amount of bamboo continuously tries to impale the foe from under them, growing from the ground.

Avalanche: A huge amount of Venus energy makes a crater in the ground and shoots upward, engulfing the foe and bringing up boulders with it.

Mother Gaia: A huge amount of Venus energy makes a crater in the ground and shoots upward, engulfing the foe and bringing up sharpened boulders with it to stab the enemy.

Helm Splitter: A powerful blow to the head that will sometimes knock the foe unconscious. (dice roll, 2 dice, anything 6 and over = unconscious).

Ragnarok: Venus energy forms into a gigantic sword which will crash down at a high speed from the sky and split the earth as well as create an explosion when contact is made with the foe.

Demon Night: Summons a variety of souls in the shape of skulls to attack the foe's chakra and body directly, but not physically.

Cure Well: Restore half of health/energy.

Haunt: Attacks the foe with evil spirits. If it makes contact, the spirits will not cease their attacks on the foe until the foe is unconscious.

Dinox: A dangerously swift raptor creature that will strike at extreme speeds with its claws and jaws.

Grand Golem: Summons a large rock golem beast that will pound its foe with its fists.

10 Venus Djinn Psynergy:

Grand Gaia: The area the enemy is in splits open a great deal and mountanous sharpened rocks shoot straight up as well as a reverse waterfall of Venus energy to engulf the foe completely.

Skull Splitter: A great strike directly to the skull that can cause instant unconsciousness upon being hit with it, and sometimes death. (for death, dice roll. 2 dice. Anything about 9 = death. Anything below = unconscious.)

Odyssey: 2 large swords stab into the foe to paralyze them at a great speed and then one gargantuan sword stabs into the foe, shattering the other two and heavily damaging the opponent.

Thorny Grave: Evil, dark spirits in the shape of skulls appear and fly at high speeds at the foe to attack chakra and the body directly, however not physically.

Curse: A candle that is unable to be removed by any forms except for Psynergy is bestowed upon a foe. During the seventh turn, the curse will take effect and instantly cause the one afflicted to go unconscious.

Potent Cure: Restore all of health/energy.

Sabre Dance: Many floating swords appear on the battlefield, a seemingly endless amount. All of the swords will slice and dance at the foe erratically and cut them up from random directions, disappearing only when every one has made contact.

Troll: Large trolls with immense axes are summoned to do heavy damage by driving its axe down at the foe.

Minotaur: More powerful than Trolls and wield axes just as large. They will also drive their axes down at the foe.

Living Armor: An undead suit of armor attacks the foe with its axe.

Fear Puppet: A ghostly soul appears from the user's body in the shape of a skull that is still attached to the body, and it will bite and gnaw at the foe and paralyze them on contact.

15 Venus Djinn Psynergy:

Death Card: A card is thrown out which summons the Condemn reaper, in which a foe is chosen out by the Reaper, and the image of the reaper continuously appears and disappears nearer and nearer to the foe. It can only be stopped by destroying the card. Once it is close, it will strike with its condemning scythe to attempt to take away the life of the chosen. (dice roll, 2 dice. If it is above 9, the foe dies instantly.)

Lich: A lich is summoned to replenish an unconscious foe completely of health and chakra.

Bramble Card: Releases several cards which all shoot out nonstop thorns and briars and nettles.

Annihilation: A superfast strike with a weapon that will either instantly kill a foe or harm them extremely. (Death = dice roll. 2 dice. Anything above 8 = death.)

All Venus Djinn Psynergy:

Condemn: A foe is chosen out by the Reaper, and the image of the reaper continuously appears and disappears nearer and nearer to the foe. It cannot be stopped by anything, it will even continue to move without being afflicted by space or time. Once it is close, it will strike with its condemning scythe to attempt to take away the life of the chosen. (dice roll, 2 dice. If it is above 9, the foe dies instantly.)

Revive: Replenishes all chakra, energy and health to a foe and can bring them back from the dead.
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

The Psynergy List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Psynergy List   The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:17 am

Mars Psynergy: Revolves around fire, heat and lava.

1 Mars Djinn Psynergy:

Flare: A small ember of fire shrouds the foe.

Blast: a small explosion at the enemy's feet.

Lava Shower: A tiny pillar of lava shoots straight up from the enemy's position.

Fire Bomb: A small bomb appears under the enemy and makes a fiery explosion.

Fire: Some fireballs fly at the foe.

Juggle: A ring of fireballs follow a foe and burn them.

Salamander: A large, slow moving salamander shoots fire at the enemies.

Wyvern: A large wyvern dragon comes out and strikes the foe.

Fume: A moderately large serpentine entity of flame is shot out of the user and arcs over to crash into the target in an explosion.

5 Mars Djinn Psynergy:

Flare Wall: A large wall of fire surrounds the foe.

Mad Blast: A large explosion at the foe's feet.

Molten Bath: 2 large explosions of lava shoot up from the enemy's position.

Cluster Bomb: A few moderate bombs appear under the enemy and make a large explosion.

Fireball: A large amount of medium sized fireballs fly at the foe.

Heat Juggle: A large ring of fireballs circle the foe and strike.

Aura: Heals health slightly.

Beam: A small, swift, concentrated beam of heat it shot at the enemy.

Blast: A huge, fiery explosion.

Cerberus: Summons a small 3 headed dog, Cerberus to spew fire from all 3 heads.

Fire Breath: Shoots fire from the mouth.

Blue Dragon: A blue dragon comes out to breath ice on the opponent.

Serpent Fume: A large serpentine entity of flame is shot out of the user and arcs over to crash into the target in a large explosion.

Guard: A small shield of Mars energy appears in front of the user to protect them from weaker attacks.

Volcano: A mound appears under the foe and grabs their legs to trap them, then releases a pillar of lava at them.

9 Mars Djinn Psynergy:

Flare Storm: A huge maelstrom of fire surrounds the foe and burns them to a crisp.

Fiery Blast: A huge barrage of gigantic explosions at the foe.

Magma Storm: 4 intensely large explosions of lava burst from the ground at the enemy's position.

Carpet Bomb: A few huge bombs explode under the enemy and make gigantic explosions.

Inferno: A storm of large fireballs rain down on the foe.

Fiery Juggle: A huge ring of large fireballs fly around the opponent and lock onto them, then hit them.

Healing Aura: Heals health by half.

Cycle Beam: A medium sized, swift beam of heat is shot at the enemy with small heat rings coming from it.

Nova: A gigantic fiery explosion.

Chimera: Brings out the 3 headed, snake tailed Chinera to breath fire out from all 4 mouths.

Dragon Cloud: A vaporous heat dragon appears and travels through the air to burn the foes.

Fire Dragon: A large flame dragon appears and breaths fire on the foe.

Dragon Fume: A gigantic serpentine entity of flame is shot out of the user and arcs over to crash into the target in a massive explosion.

Protect: A large, strong shield of Mars energy appears in front of the user to protect them from larger attacks.

Guardian: A Mars entity protects the user from various attacks.

Heat Wave: A large wave of towering fire follows the foe incinerating whatever gets in the way.

Impair: Shatters weak defenses of the foe.

Raging Heat: A seal appears over the foe and shoots down a fireball at them which explodes.

Eruption: A mound appears under the foe and grabs their legs to trap them, then releases a 2 large pillars of lava at them.

14 Mars Djinn Psynergy:

Cool Aura: Heals a lot of health.

Searing Beam: A large beam of condensed, super fast heat is fired at the enemies with a corkscrew ring of heat surrounding it.

Supernova: A supernova-like explosion that covers the entire area.

Macetail: A large, heavily armored reptile with a mace for a tail is summoned to spew searing flames from its mouth.

Epicenter: A huge vaporous dragon travels through the atmosphere and burns through the enemy.

Protector: A strong Mars entity protects the foe from large attacks of all kinds.

Liquifier: Super condensed heat beams shoot from the user into the sky as a seal appears under the foe to trap them. The beams will then crash down at a high speed and melt away whatever they touch and break the seal once done.

Debilitate: Shatters all defenses of the enemy.

Manticore: A 4 legged beast with the face of an old man appears and heals the user a small amount continuously.

Planet Diver: The user leaps high into the air, almost into the stratosphere and comes down using the force of gravity and their weight directly on the foe like a meteor, crashing directly into them and making a huge explosion when contact is made.

Fiery Abyss: A huge seal appears above the foe and shoots out a large fireball which will explode on contact.

Pyroclasm: A large mound appears under the foe and grabs their legs to trap them, then releases 3 gigantic pillars of lava at them.

All Mars Djinn Psynergy:

Phoenix: Heals all chakra/health of user/ally.

Planetary: The user leaps high into the air, almost into the stratosphere and comes down using the force of gravity and their weight directly on the foe like a meteor, except now the face of a dragon consumes the foe and makes the attack more powerful and faster, crashing directly into them and making a huge explosion when contact is made.

Dire Inferno: A sky covering seal appears and releases a meteor sized fireball which explodes in a grand fashion on the foe.
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

The Psynergy List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Psynergy List   The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:00 am

Jupiter Psynergy: Revolves around wind, lightning and the mind.

1 Jupiter Djinn Psynergy:

Gale: A small, slicing gust of swirling wind.

Bolt: A small bolt of lightning from the sky.

Whirlwind: A small whirlwind of strong winds.

Slash: Small blades of wind cutting blades of energy.

Delude: Spray fog that will blind the foe and cloud their mind.

5 Jupiter Djinn Psynergy:

Flash Bolt: More powerful Bolt that will shoot larger lightning bolts from the sky.

Ray: Create a magnetic storm that shoots out small bolts of numerous electrical shots.

Plasma: Explosive plasma/lightning shoots directly from the sky and explodes on the foe.

Thunderclap: Release a large bolt of electricity from self at the foe.

Impact: Focus Jupiter energy throughout self and allies to increase attacking power by double.

Demon Spear: A demonic blade of Jupiter energy will become your weapon, increasing your attack by thrice while using it, but draining a lot of Psynergy the longer it is in use.

Ward: Boost resistance to the elements via Jupiter energy.

Weaken: Jupiter energy winds will engulf the foe and weaken their defenses by half.

Mist: A large mist that will shroud yourself and the foe, causing blindness to the foe as well as harming them.

Baffle Card: A card that spews out Mist that will blind and harm the foe, but allow you to also move through the mist as if you were warping.

9 Jupiter Djinn Psynergy:

Typhoon: More powerful than Gale, creating numerous large slicing, swirling winds.

Tornado: More powerful than Whirlwind, whipping up a mighty tornado to destroy what comes in its way.

Wind Slash: More powerful than Slash, releasing multiple large blades of Jupiter energy that will cut through the wind at the foe.

Storm Ray: More powerful than Ray, summoning a larger magnetic storm that will shoot large electrical shots at the foe.

Astral Blast: Shoots out celestial star shots made of Jupiter energy at the foe nonstop (think of Swift from Pokemon.)

Thunder Mine: Creates many electrical balls of Jupiter energy that, upon being touched, will explode in a grand manner in great amounts of electricity and lightning.

Death Plunge: A powerful attack that will involve stunning your foe, taking them into the sky and launching them down to the ground with massive impact (think Primary Lotus from Naruto.)

Death Leap: More powerful than Death Plunge, stunning the foe and taking them into space (While using this move, you're protected in space... But ONLY this move.) and then launching the foe down into the ground for massive damage and astronomical impact.

Whiplash: Creates a whip of Jupiter energy to whip and lash at the foe viciously.

Magic Shell: Creates a magical shield around self that will protect the user from non-physical attacks for a short while.

Dull: Jupiter Energy in the form of mist that will weaken the foe's attacking power upon contact.

Sleep: A soothing mist of Jupiter Energy that will make anything with a consciousness (except the user) fall asleep if they are within it.

Sleep Card: A card that will spew out Jupiter energy that will put the foe to sleep.

Bind: Powerful Jupiter Psynergy that creates a seal, and upon contact with the foe, will seal all of their abilities and powers.

12 Jupiter Djinn Psynergy:

Blue Bolt: Most powerful Bolt that will shoot many massive, destructive lightning bolts from the sky.

Shine Plasma: More powerful Plasma that will make numerous, large, destructive, plasmatic bolts rain from the sky and explode everywhere.

Thunderbolt: More powerful Thunderclap that allows you to shoot multiple, large lightning bolts from yourself at the foe.

Thunder Card: A card that will release numerous lightning, electrical currents and plasma blasts at the foe.

Shuriken: Creates giant shurikens of Jupiter energy that will fly at the foe at great speeds.

Backstab: Upon being attacked directly by the foe, this will allow you to warp behind them and attack them from behind at the cost of a GREAT amount of energy.

Emu: Summons a giant Emu to peck and claw at the foe violently.

Harpy: Summons a bird lady that will claw at and attack the foe with thrice the power of the summoner.

Gryphon: Summons a giant Gryphon that will peck and claw at the foe with massive power.

High Impact: Most powerful Impact that will raise your attack power of yourself and allies by thrice the original.

Angel Spear: More powerful than Demon Spear, summoning an angelic blade to attack with quadruple your original power at the cost of a GREAT amount of energy for however long it is out.

Resist: Most powerful Ward that temporarily makes Elemental attacks ineffective.

Magic Shield: Most powerful Magic Shell that will last longer than the Magic Shell, making non-physical attacks ineffective.

Enfeeble: Most powerful Weaken that will lower the attacking power of the foe by thrice if they are hit with the mist.

All Jupiter Djinn Psynergy:

Hurricane: Most powerful Gale that will create numerous, gigantic slicing blades of wind to swirl around the entire area.

Tempest: Most powerful Whirlwind that will create a mighty Tempest to blow away and destroy everything in the area with powerful winds.

Sonic Slash: Most powerful Slash that will release IMMENSE cutting blades of energy that will slice through the wind at great speeds.

Destruct Ray: Most powerful Ray that will release an immense magnetic storm, releasing numerous, large, powerful electrical shots and currents from all over.

Spark Plasma: Most powerful Plasma releasing astronomical bolts of pure plasma from the sky, making heavy explosions over the entire area.

Thunderstorm: Most powerful Thunderclap that will release numerous shots of immense lightning bolts from self.

Poison Flow: Release Jupiter energy that will contaminate the air with poison, poisoning whomever breathes it.

Ghost Soldier: Summons up a ghastly ghost from the dead wielding a spear to stab at the foe powerfully.

Quick Strike: Using the power of Jupiter energy, you will move at lightspeed for a very short period of time at your foe, striking them numerous times before the effects wear off.

Call Dullahan: Summons the most powerful monster entity there is, the Dullahan, to strike with its large, destructive blade of ghastly plasma and otherwordly energies that try to suck out your life and ravage your body.

Blunt: Most powerful Dull that will release mist to weaken all foes by thrice their original power.
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

The Psynergy List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Psynergy List   The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:33 am

Mercury Psynergy: Focuses mainly on water, ice and healing.

1 Mercury Djinn Psynergy:

Frost: Small amounts of ice able to freeze water at will, as well as chill the foe a bit.

Douse: Small amounts of rain droplets harm the foe (somehow...)

Call Zombie: Summons a zombie to attack the foe with rotting flesh and a weak body.

Ply: Focuses Mercury energy to restore a small portion of health and heal small wounds through yourself and allies.

Cure Poison: Mercury energy cleanses the user and allies of poisons and toxins of any kind.

5 Mercury Djinn Psynergy:

Tundra: More powerful Frost that will freeze the air and cause other things to freeze, trying to encase the foe in ice and shatter it.

Froth: Shoots out a small amount of exploding bubbles.

Ice: Makes small shards of ice shoot at the foe.

Cool: Makes small spikes of ice form from the ground and shoot up at the foe.

Prism: Makes large spheres of hardened ice crystals fall on the foe and explode.

Pixie: Summons a tiny Pixie to heal yourself and allies of a small amount of health and restore small wounds.

Faery: Summons a fairy to heal yourself and allies of a larger amount of health and heal large wounds.

Weird: Summons a... weird... fairy... pixie... entity that will heal a great amount of health and heal most wounds.

Wish: Makes a wish to heal a small amount of health and chakra/energy/etc to self and allies.

Avoid: Surrounds self in a veil that will make all monsters and things that are not the main foe unable to hit the user.

9 Mercury Djinn Psynergy:

Cutting Edge: Releasing a chilly blade of cooled air to slice through whatever gets in its way at the foe that cuts through the air.

Drench: More powerful Douse that will make a large torrent of pressurized water fall down on the foe and harm them.

Froth Sphere: More powerful Froth that will make numerous, large, exploding bubbles bombard the foe.

Ice Horn: More powerful Ice that will make numerous large ice spikes shoot at the foe.

Plume Edge: More powerful Cutting Edge that will make a huge, slicing geyser of Mercury energy shoot straight up from under the foe, cutting through everything above it and also freezing it.

Diamond Dust: Makes a powerful blast of freezing wind with giant ice shards as hard and as powerful as diamonds fly at the foe.

Diamond Berg: More powerful Diamond Dust that makes the wind freeze everything it touches, then, with the divine power of Mercury energy, the user will slice up the hard-as-diamond ice all around with immense power, cutting up everything within and in this attack's way.

Ply Well: More powerful Ply that will restore a large amount of health and heal large wounds.

Elder Wood: Summons a frozen tree that will heal the user and harm the foe with roots and... stuff.

Estre Wood: More powerful Elder Wood that will make a giant frozen tree appear that will heal the user completely and severely harm the foe with tree... powers.

Restore: The power of Mercury energy will cure the user and allies of paralysis/stun, sleep, or blindness or any mental illnesses. Hahaha. It is also able to remove Curses from the user and allies.

12 Mercury Djinn Psynergy:

Glacier: Most powerful Frost that will freeze everything, creating a giant glacier of ice, then have it shatter and harm whatever was inside.

Supercool: More powerful Cool that will make many large, freezing spikes of ice shoot up from the ground and freeze what they touch.

Hail Prism: More powerful Prism, making enormous prisms of hardened ice bombard the foe violently and explode on them.

Succubus: Summons a Succubus to seduce, harm and attack the foe, with each strike they use it will restore health to their summoner. They may also heal the user of their own will.

Wish Well: More powerful Wish that will restore a large amount of health and chakra/energy/etc. to the user and allies.

All Mercury Djinn Psynergy:

Deluge: Most powerful Douse that will make a huge flood... Flood everything with immense power and pressure.

Froth Spiral: Most powerful Froth that will make a huge number of immense bubbles bombard the foe and explode in grand fashions all over them.

Ice Missile: Most powerful Ice that will make giant ice missiles shoot at the foe nonstop.

Megacool: Most powerful Cool that will make GIGANTIC spikes of ice shoot from the ground and freeze and shatter whatever they touch.

Freeze Prism: Most powerful Prism that will make meteor sized ice prisms fall down on the foe and explode in grand fashions all over the area.

Blue Dragon: Sumons a giant blue dragon that will claw and bite at the foe with freezing attacks and also spew freezing fire and ice from its mouth to freeze whatever gets in its way.

Frost Card: Shoots out numerous icy, chilling attacks from the card.

Pure Ply: Most powerful Ply that will restore an immense amount of health and heal all wounds.

Pure Wish: Most powerful Wish that will restore an immense amount of chakra/energy/etc. and heal all wounds.

Break: A powerful Mercury energy explosion that will eliminate all status changes to the foe (for example, if they increase their attack power, it will be nullified. Or if they use Magic Shell, it will be nullified.)
Back to top Go down
Skelette
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Skelette

Character sheet

The Psynergy List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Psynergy List   The Psynergy List I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:16 am

Utility Psynergy

These Psynergies are generally only for assisting yourself in doing tasks you normally cannot do. Most are not for using to attacking, however Douse and Frost are utility Psynergies used to fill things with water (Douse) and freeze water (Frost.) Avoid is also a Utility Psynergy, as well as Growth, which makes... Plants grow at an accelerated rate. Whatever, I'll just list them all out and what is needed to get them.

Avoid: Become able to avoid battles and attacks. (Must learn first.)

Carry: Enables the user to carry heavy things with 2 large hands of Psynergy anywhere they need to. (Carry Stone.)

Catch: Enables the user to capture small objects within a hand of Psynergy. (Catch Beads.)

Cloak: Enables the user to become invisible and intangible while in the shadows. (Cloak Ball.)

Douse: Makes a small rain cloud rain some water to fill something dry with water. (Must learn or have Douse Drop.)

Force: Release a powerful force in a straight line that will knock over and push away large and heavy things. (Orb of Force.)

Frost: Freeze water. (Must learn or have Frost Jewel.)

Gale/Whirlwind: Blow/cut away objects in your way. (Must learn first.)

Growth: Makes any plant grow to full potential at an accelerated rate. (Must learn first.)

Halt: Instantly stops space and time whatever is directly in front of you. (Halt Gem)

Lift: Makes anything around you raise into the air. (Lift Gem.)

Mind Read: Read the minds of someone or something. (Have 1 Jupiter Djinn.)

Move: Make a giant hand of psynergy move something heavy out of the way with great force. (Have 1 Venus Djinn.)

Retreat: Instantly escape by using Psynergy to flee the area. (Have 2 Venus Djinn.)

Reveal: Allow anything and everything hidden, invisible or anything of the like to be able to be seen. Allows you to see through darkness and through illusions as well as through blindness. (Have 2 Jupiter Djinn.)

Blaze: Become able to manipulate flames to control them to your will. (Have 1 Mars Djinn.)

Burst: Makes an explosion. (Burst Brooch.)

Cyclone: Release a powerful cutting wind from yourself that turns you into a cyclone, allowing you to float and stuff. (Cyclone Chip.)

Grind: Shakes the earth up and down to grind down whatever is near into dust. (Grindstone)

Hover: Allows the user to float and fly and hover and stuff. (Hover Jade.)

Lash: Enables the user to lash out ropes and chains and stuff to tie it around.. people and things... I guess.. (Lash Pebble.)

Parch: Evaporate any nearby water completely into nothing. (1 Mercury Djinn.)

Pound: A large hand of Psynergy will pound objects into the ground and flatten them out. (Pound Cube.)

Sand: Transform into sand or dirt to move through the ground instantaneously. (3 Venus Djinn.)

Scoop: A hand of Psynergy will dig and make holes and stuff and scoop up things... (Scoop Gem)

Teleport: Allows teleportation. (Teleport Lapis)

Tremor: Creates a tremor that will shake up everything and... You know what a tremor does!! (Tremor Bit.)

Aura: Can use all of the Aura Psynergies. (Must learn them first.)

Ply: Can use all of the Ply Psynergies. (Must learn them first.)

Wish: Can use all of the Wish Psynergies. (Must Learn them first.)

Cure: Can use all the Cure Psynergies. (Must learn them first.)

Cure Poison, Restore: Able to use Cure Poison and Restore. (Must learn them first.)

Revive: Can use Revive. (Must learn first.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Psynergy List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Psynergy List   The Psynergy List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Psynergy List
Page 1 of 1