Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) Empty
PostSubject: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:09 pm

the General would wait for Falx.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:28 pm

*In a surge of light, a bolt of lightning would hit the ground, and reform into me, as I stood there, still in Sky Form, the Shrewish Senkaku Raikogan (SSR) activated as I watched him*

Hello there General, wanting to fight....?
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:31 pm

"A fight is why I am here" the General said.

"Then I have a few things to tell Ezekiel" he said.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Well....I'm not Ezekiel, am I....?

*I would say, as I lightning continued to flicker around me*

So, why don't we get down to business....?

*I would say, as I took a stance, readying myself*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:09 pm

the General's body would flash as he activated his Energy Jammer Canceller. His body would glow black then stop as he activated his Variable I-Feild. They were always active but he did it to show they were on anyways.

He would keep his Banriu on his back and have it protected by his Shield's. His Mind jammer would also be active jamming all signal from coming in and out of his mind. He woulden't take a stance.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:20 pm

*As I watched the General, it seemed as if I would have to make the first move. I suddenly vanished, as I then appeared to one side of the General, as a clone appeared on the other side, the both of us thrusting our hands towards him, as a mass of Gravitomagnetic force was shot towards him, so that he would be pulled towards each mass, as each mass traveled towards him. I would then vanish again, as the clone also did. The clone would then appear above the general, as several beams of purple violet chrono was shot down towards the General from the clone. I would reappear high in the sky, standing on a newly formed Nimbus, which was surrounded by quite a few other ones. Here I would stand and watch*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:25 pm

the General's eyes would suddenly glow gold, white and yellow lines would flow through his eyes as he linked with the Faith of Heart.

"Let's turn this up a notch" he said Quantizing. His entire body would turn toa mess of pixels and blast backwards at 500 kilometer per hour. As it did it would form 2 miles to the east in a matter of miliseconds. Pulling out a machine rifle the General would fire a stream of rounds towards the far occ clones. The rifle's auto aiming and calibration systems would make each shot deadly accurate.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:29 pm

*As the rounds made it towards the clone, the clone would vanish again, as it then reappeared above the General, and as it did, it would self-destruct, sending a large dome like wave of Gravitomagnetic force down towards the General, the outsides already crashing into the ground so that the General wouldn't be able to just move to get away, he would have to entangle with the force itself, or be crushed by it. I would continue to watch from my perch, as I tracked the Generals every movement*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:33 pm

the General's Energy Jammer Cancellers would absorb the attack copy it's signature ans simply nullify it. He would summon forth his Wing's of Light and take to the sky. A trail of particles followed behind him. HE would scan the sky and locate the life fource of Falx. Emitting power to control clones was what made it easy to locate him. and in Data link mode it was like wearing a thousand glowing light in the middle of the night.

(I'm just testing Data link mode for when I rank up)
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:45 pm

((Thats fine.....and do your energy canceler things have the power to absorb the gravitational and magnetic forces of a moon....?))

*As the General shot up towards me, I would be ready, as a large wall of Nimbus covered the area and around it where the General was going to move next so that he would crash into it should he continue on any further. As they appeared, the black bolts of Burakkuraikou would surge through the Nimbus, and as it did, about 15 bolts of it would be shot out towards the General, trying to hit him, and simply destroy whatever was protecting him so*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:52 pm

(Actually the General has the power to change his weight to anything so gravitational effects are nothing. It's pretty much how the wings of light make him fly. It alters the gravity around him making it zero g's then uses tachyon light particals to propell him at unlimited speeds. (limited by rank though)

as the General was struck with the bolts his Jammer would cancell them. One by one they would eat at his shield. He hadn't fully adapted it to stop lighting yet. HE would Quantize after the 12th bolt nd blast straight upwards. The data link would have to stop so he could rerout power to his Shield for a quick recharge.

The General would Quantize above the clouds looking down at them. His shield would quickly recharge.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:04 pm

((Well, techniqueally, its not a gravitational force, its the force of gravtiy plus the force of a magnetic field, both fused together and each making the other more powerful....so techniqueally it could have hurt you....or affected you in some way....but anyways....))

*Since Burakkuraikou was no ordinary lightning, but one of the more powerful and rarer Raikous in a Kento's arsenal. It vibrated trillions of times per second so that whatever it touched basically just exploded because it couldn't handle the force. AS the General was hit by MULTIPULE bolts of the Burakkuraikou, his shield would be more than drained of energy by the first five or six, and the other bolts would have hit him and cause major damage, unless he had some other way of blocking them. Now, as the General moved up above my Nimbus and other clouds, there would be a flash, as Gasairaikou bolts were suddenly fired upwards towards the General, trying to tear him apart again, this time with something else behind them*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:10 pm

As the bolt of lighting came up behind the General he would Quantize to the left. This was the only way of avoiding it till his shield became active. He would appear 200 feet to the left.

His shield were 90% full. He would activate his Data Link making his eyes turn to yellow and gold. He would track Falx's every move. Waiting to attack.

(It' takes alot more than explosion to break down the shields. But since lighting is the General's weakness they did damage. Actually the explosions would have been stopped but the lighting would have damaged the shields)
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:21 pm

((Um, its not an explosion.....its a lightning that vibrates Trillions of times per second....its the reason whenever something, including most energy sources are dispersed when they are hit by it....or otherwise exploded.......thats why your shield, as powerful as it is, probably wouldn't be able to hold up against a volley of 5 or 6 bolts of it, seeing as thats 5x to 6x the power of one bolt....))

*Even as the General flashed back from the Gosairaikou bolts, he would hear and suddenly come to realize he was surrounded by something else. The Gasairaikou was fasmous for its "Thunderclaps" which were actually huge waves of sonic blasts. These blasts had been manipulated to come up after the Gosairaikou and wrap around the Generals location, as they then formed a large sphere around him of the sonic waves which would implode, and probably crush the General before his shields were up and fully recharged again. As the thunderclaps did so, there would be more flickering of light, as seven Nimbus clones appeared below the General, each glowing with an orange light that was the Orjijuraikou, as they waited to see what the General was going to do. I would also continue to track him, and watch*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:28 pm

As the General appeared the crushing shock waves (i'm assuming they are physical now) would all strike him. His Variable I-Feild would cover his entire body acting like the Energy Jammer Canceler but for Physical attacks. His Energy Jammer though not at full power would react and activate to try and stop the attacks as well.

After the attack hit the General shield were completely gone and his body looked like a bag of mashed meat. It had indents and was torn everywhere. Reaching for his back he pulled forth his Banriu Blade. Even after all those attack and lighting hit the blade it was still fine. (rozalyn is the only one so far who's damaged it)

He would pull the blade out infront of him and quantize again. This time he wouldent appear outside the nimbus but directly inside. Right beside Falx. the General entire body was pulsing as waves of purification energy poured from his wings. This energy was tachyon light wave energy a energy capable of protecting the General from even the Eclipses direct attacks.

(I lost the moment you fired the lighting. The shield can't stop that. HE wasn't trained for it. Plus all the General is is pure speed and defence)
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:51 pm

*As the Raikogan give me quite the speed and ability to react to attacks, even as the General appeared next to me, I would suddenly vanish, just as I then appeared above him, in Akairaikou Sky Form, so that any incoming energy blasts or waves from the General would be defended against, I would then thrust both hands towards the General, and as I did, twin bolts of Akairaikou shot down towards him, trying to hit him from both sides. As also the General would appear a top the Nimbus I was standing on, or close enough to it, the entire surface of that Nimbus would suddenly glow red and spew out Akairaikou like a flood. As Akairaikou can conduct through anything, and that is was 10x more powerful than lightning, it probably would be able to match the power of the Tachyon Light, since it could conduct through it, and possibly reach the General. As this insued, Nimbus would create a dome around us flowing all all 6 Raikous so that if the General would try to escape, it would be very hard and very painful to do so*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:59 pm

the General would pull out a little white flag which would be instantly incinerated. HE would then send waves of shite flag images into falx's mind.

"Obviously my superior defence is nothing agaisnt it's weakness" the General said.

"If you were to use non lighting based attacks I would have easily been untouchable" he said sending those words into falx's mind as well.

the General was done. His Kydarin Crystal coulden't take much more. It had to recharge or it would be completely drained of it's energy. HE made his wings vanish and deactivated his Mind Jammer to save power.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:14 pm

*I would nod, as the various Raikous and Nimbus disappated from the area, leaving my standing on one Nimbus and the General either floating in the air, or standing on another*

Well....I guess I should thank you for the battle...it keeps me sharp....

*I would say, nodding towards the General*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:16 pm

"Next time I should attack and not just defend" he said.

"But with your lighting I can not attack. You could easily just strike all my attacks and stop them with ease" the General said.

"With your lighting you can do literally anything" he said.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Now, I wouldn't go that far....

*I would say, my eyebrow raised, as I watched the General*

Although it is true you have a certain weakness for it....perhaps you need to train with attacking moves....that way you could attack and give yourself more space to evade your opponents attacks....

*I would say thoughtfully*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:15 am

"I have various things like my sword, missiles, fin funnels and my fists. But I guess I shoul work on something new" he said. Maybe adding more funnel to the Wing's of Light" he said.

"How is ezekiel doing anyways the General would add on.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:54 pm

Well....

*I would say, as I trailed off, having only see him a few times, and not spent that much time, I wasn't exactly sure. However, I could guess how he was doing*

Busy, I'm sure, but he's fine....
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:24 am

"I guess it's time I be heading to Kiez" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:34 am

*I would nod, as I then vanished, becoming a bolt of lightning, as I vanished into the sky*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:39 am

the General would pull out a small cube and summon forth a car. Getting into the car he would take to the sky and blast off towards Kiez at light speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)   the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the General s Falx (Cause I'm bored and he's the only one online)
Page 1 of 1