Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Getting Away....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Rep. : 0
Nation : Depths
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Chakra, CelestialEnergy/P-Type Astral Energy

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:57 am

*I would suddenly appear out of a Body Flicker, as I continued to run down the road from whomever than man had been. Having hopefully escaped him, and also having hopefully damaged him in some shape way or form, I would continue to run down the road, trying to put as much distance away from him as possible*
Back to top Go down
Generic Villain

Generic Villain

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:02 am

*As the girl continued to run down the road, apparently not watching where she was going, there would be a large grunt, as a huge figure suddenly stepped out in front of her*

Getting Away.... IL_Satyrbrute01

*It was a Satyr Guardian, who was very protective of its territory, and so it stood its ground, as it started to swing its clubs towards her in attempt to knock her off her feet, and put a few dents in her too*

ROARRRRRRR!!!
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:09 am

Oh, SHOOT....

*I would yell, as I hit the Satyr Guardian straight in the chest, and bounced off, and surprising used the momenteum to quickly backflip out of the way of his club swings*

This place is sure full of a lot of weird things....

*I would say, as I quickly made a few seals*

Doton: Muddy Quake! Fuuton: Wind Blade!

*I would say, as the ground under the Satyr would become soft and muddy, which would not allow him the best footing. It would also shake to make him off balanced, as I then swung my hand around, making a wind blades sail off in the direction of the Satyr, trying to slice him, and also his clubs if possible*
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:49 am

As the General entered the Quantization, some of the explosive properties had come with him. The moment he qould Quantize by the girl he would be thrown in a spiraling motion straight for the beast.

"Shit" said the General as his smoking body was tossed with great speed straight for the face of the beast.
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

Nation : ex-resident of the village in the swamps
Guild : ex-member of the academy
Energy Type : demonic

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:35 pm

*To add to the trouble the guardian was in BlackBlade would fall from his telekentic levitation state using half the chains formed into a giant fist and would swing the chains under his control to punch into the guardian, as for the other half of chains they would seep into a shadow and raise out of the shadow of the guardian slamming the guardian from behind as well*
Back to top Go down
Generic Villain

Generic Villain

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:17 pm

((Holy Crap....one villain shows up, and the entire world wants to get rid of it))

*There would be a grunt as the earth under the guardian would become soft with mud, and as wind blades, the General, and a giant chain hand would all crash into the Satyr Guardian all at once, which was only enough to send it sliding back for a few feet. As the Guardian stopped sliding, he would let out another roar, as suddenly, greenish energy sprouted about him. Instantly, massive roots the size and length of telephone polls would shoot out of the ground, trying to wrap around all the combatants at once. There were over 3 dozen of them that did this so that it would very hard to evade them, and the greenish energy also surrounded them. As they shot up, the Guardian would start stampeding towards the group, swinging his clubs, and trying to smash the living day lights out of all three of them. There was enough force behind those clubs to smash clean through a apartment building, so getting hit by them would mean ouch time for anyone who did get hit*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:24 pm

(Well I only showed up because the General followed an Ion trail here, and then went face first into the face of the beast.)
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:25 pm

*As the other two came in, particularly the General, I was so startled that I totally forgot to focus on the real issue here. Two long roots that grew up would whip around me in such fashion that I would be pinned to the ground in a flash*

Shit...

*I knew this was getting bad, the Nin-Hunter that I had met was now here, again, and now another had joined him....they were just fighting off wildlife to prevent my accidental death or something. Geez. I just hoped that I would have enough time to get away again. However, I was pinned, and so I had to get out first*

Chidori!

*I would say, as one of my hands became claw like, as I streamed lightning all around it, trying to cut the root where the hand happened to be touching it. I would continue to try to saw through it, trying to escape its grip before anything else happened to me*
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:33 pm

*BlackBlade would allow himself to be grappled but activates pyro's restraints as his chains lit ablaze burning the vines away then send the chains at the vines holding thalia burning away the vines as well and since the flames were BlackBlades he controlled where they burned to avoid any burn wounds on himself and thalia, BlackBlade would then switch the other half of the chains to venmous touch and swing the mass amount of chains toward the guardian to surround it*

"i do wish there was another way to do this but if you persist in attacking we will fight back causing someones death. If you happen to understand what i say please head my advice and leave us alone i do not wish for your death to be on my hands."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:42 pm

the General would come to a halt. HE would suddenly Quantize away from the vines and appear behind the Guardian. Pulling his core blade out he would swing around for a strike. But not before firing some missile to free the others from captivity.
Back to top Go down
Generic Villain

Generic Villain

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:38 pm

*As the roots began to burn with Blackblades chains, the greenish energy would immeditatly repair them, so that even before they could burn away, they would be revived again. This would happen in all cases with Blackblade and Thalia, and so they would continue to be tied up, and now crushed with brute force. ((Note, these roots are quite large too, telephone poll size)).

As the Guardian had been charging towards Blackblade and Thalia, General would miss with his swing, and as he appeared, more roots would shoot up out of the ground, these even bigger, and they shot around the General at amazing speed, restraining him totally. Now, the Guardian would be upon Blackblade first, as it came swinging its club down with the same force as before, aiming to crush B.B. into a pulp, and with the strength and power behind it, leave him in a crater too, probably unconscious or dead*
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:27 am

*As I found my bonds renewed even before I could break through them, I knew my own powers would be useless in this situation. Upon seeing the charging thing which was attacking the boy that was near me, one who didn't seem as a threat to me as I saw before, I knew I had to act*

Ye Celestial Gaea, Aid Me!!

*As soon as the words were spoken, a dazzle of golden Astral/Celestial energy came around me. As this happened, suddenly, the roots that bound me, and the boy, and also those that came for the other one who had come at me before, the General, they all stopped, and were sucked into the ground, leaving us free. There would be another rumble then, as suddenly, the earth split between the Satyrs feet, as a huge hand of rock and plant shot up out of the hole, large enough to grasp around the Satyr's entire body, as then the Satyr was pulled into the ground, as it shook and closed again. The energy would then fade around me, as I sighed. Summoning the Celestial powers was very taxing for me, even if it was only to do something so similar as this. I would quickly get to my feet however, as I faced the other two, a kunai in my hand, as I watched them closely. If they were Ninja Hunters, I would have just left them an opening to abduct me.

However, there would suddenly be another flash of golden light, not coming from me this time, but from the sky. A pillar of it shot down hitting the ground between me and the boy and the General. As it did, a voice would echo from above*

Take ye rest Thalia, Child....you have found good company. Take ye now this, that ye may know that ye can trust what ye have trusted before....

*The light would fade, and vanish completely. However, in the center of where the pillar had been, stuck in the ground, would be a blade, a Keyblade*

Getting Away.... CelestialKeyblade

*I would walk up to it, eyes wide, as I took it in my hand, and pulled it from the ground. It was so light to me, and yet seemed to carry so much energy. It rippled with Celestial energy as I swung it, letting me know it was indeed a gift from my mother....who had just spoken to me*

Mother....

*I would say, as I let Celestus fall to my side, as I looked into the sky, hoping to see another glimmer that told me she was near. No such luck, yet I felt somewhat closer, almost connected with her while holding Celestus. It was so comforting that I had almost forgot that the General, and the other boy was still here*
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:35 am

(editting and moving)

Last edited by BlackBlade on Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:54 am

((Ah, the Satyr was pulled into the earth.....he's gone...before he reached you...))
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:57 am

(oh you mean he doesn't get a chance to react to the attack?)
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:00 am

((Lol, you can if you want, but in the end, its sucked down the drain anyways....you can do whatever you like, I was just commenting on how you just left you post as is, and never responed to the fact of what I did/what happened....just letting you know~))
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:05 am

*BlackBlade would amplify his blade flame incase the vines were still constricting him and to avoid the club smash BlackBlade would use some of his chains to act as a barrier amplified in strength by telekenises. Plus to add to it the chains were curved so the club would sort of rebound and go off course with the shape of the barrier sort of like swinging into a curve that shoved a swing in a certain direction.

And as a fail safe BlackBlade even had one of his lone chains latch to his blade and burrow within the ground then strike at the club in attempt to pierce through the club so the split pieces would slam beside blackblade's sides

And if in the case the stranger's maneuver succeeds BlackBlade would reform his chains behind him and approach her walking slowly* "you alright?" *He would say concerned*

(better?)
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:13 am

((Lol, I said you can do whatever you want....I was just letting you know what was happening. Silly Goose Smile ))

*As the boy came towards me, I would suddenly stiffen, as I stopped looking up at the sky, and came to look at him instead. It was a piercing look, ment for more of trying to see if he was going to attack me or not. However, his concern took me fore another spin, something I wasn't expecting or used to, and thus I wasn't really sure if I should answer, or what to answer*

Yes...I think so...

*I would say, as I looked at him still, my expression softening a little*

Are you ok?

*I would say, continuing to look at the boy. He seemed a little odd, yet reminded me of someone else*
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:17 am

"yeah i'm fine just a tad sore but nothing serious" *BlackBlade would say as his chains made clinking noises while they were formed as a metal backpack*
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:20 am

Thats....good....

*I would say slowly, as I still half expected him to attack me. However, seeing as he showed no signs of this, I would sigh, wondering if he knew what happened here*

Could you tell me, where this civilization went? There was once a great city here, and now just ruins...do you know what happened....?

*I would say, wondering if this was a recient thing, although I doubted that, since the ruins looked quite old*
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:25 am

"your kinda askin the wrong person here....all i remember is waking up in a swamp and meeting people here, heck i don't even remember my real name, he gave me the nickname nightshade tho" *BlackBlade would say embarrassed he knew nothing of his past
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:35 am

Oh, I see...

*I would say, looking at the ground sadly. I had come here empty handed now, and I would have to find some place to stay in which to live and keep the hunters away. I was also curious to whom this 'he' was that gave him that nickname, and also what his real name was then. But I had more pressing issues*

Then there must be a village or something around here where people live right...?

*I would say hopefully, as I continue to look at the boy*
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:49 am

"yeah i can show you to guild housing if you want" *BlackBlade would say to her*
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Thalia

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:14 am

Oh, ok....that would be nice....

*I would say, wondering what a guild was and hoping this wasn't some sort of trick. I would place Celestus on my back, as I waited for the boy to show me the way*

Oh, I'm...ah...Thalia...btw...

*I would say nervously*
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:43 am

*BlackBlade would walk leading thalia towards the academy housing*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Away....   Getting Away.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Away....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Ragged Road-
Jump to: