Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

fuku meets gigy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fuku

fuku

Rep. : 0

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:14 pm

fuku was skating on her little blades on her shoe thrusters....she was searching for techs she could use..
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:31 pm

}>Nanobots that Gig released across a wide radius upon his arrival began picking up on many readings, one of which in particular stood out to him, and so he decided to investigate it, he had decided to come gather samples from the Decimated Ruins anyway. He would walk into the ruins, following the readings from his Nanobots, and then come across a girl.<{ "This must be her..." }>He whispered to himself as he approached cautiously.<{ "You there, girl...whats your name."
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:41 pm

fuku looks at him and and looks at him she gos up to him but her shoe thrusters cut out an she falls. "ow~ @.@" she looks up at him from down on the ground. her back thrusters where infused with her skin a tad. but they still could be removed.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:03 pm

}>Gig was right, this individual was not normal by any means, though he didn't expect her to be clumsy.<{ "You appear to be young...and how should I say....different. What are you, and what's your name child?"
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:20 am

fuku looks at him with the :3 look and she says cutly "fuku... you~?"
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:27 pm

"Who I am doesn't matter." }>What are you doing here, and who is it that designed you...you're a machine aren't you?<{
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:32 pm

"fuku call you gigy!" for some reason gigabyt pops in to her head and she sees all the nanobot that are realy tiny she looks closly at them. "oooooooo" she rasies her hands an a puple light appears out of no where ands so gos to take the nano bots to make them in to some thing not knowing they are gigs.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:59 pm

}>The Nanobots would discharge a field of electricity as Fuku tried to control them, since they, as well as the rest of Gig, were made with Grey Tech. The field of electricity would disrupt the technopathy. Noticing what happened Gig would respond to the girls previous action.<{ "You're a techno-path aren't you...?"
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:21 pm

"whats that???" fuku sits up and take herback thrusters off an it somes out of her sking and leaves a little bit of bloodruns down her back as the nural cables come out. "meooooow`"
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:26 pm

"One that can...communicate and manipulate technology at will...You can do this, can't you?" }>Gig thought about the possibilities a techno-path would offer in his...plans.<{
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:36 pm

"i guess gigy but i dont know...." she takes her trusters and makes a gereation unit that makes a flame to makes a macanical fire. "ahh warmth ^^"
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:35 pm

"Hmmm very well then, in that case I'd like to propose a trade, I'll do you a favor if you allow me to collect a few samples from you." }>A warm smile spread across Gig's face as he spoke, there was no telling what he was thinking.<{
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:48 pm

fuku looks at him and tilts head. "sample????" this girl was completly brain dead or some thing. "ummm i want lots of those they so cute.." the purple light appeares an swirls around gigy.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:50 pm

"Hmmm the nano bots? I can give you some of my prototype versions, but only if you let me collect my samples." }>Gig continued to smile warmly as he stooped down to look at Fuku's face<{ "Well, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:52 pm

she barks and licks his faces likes a dog.. she was a tad loopy but it could be her way of saying yes.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:04 am

}>Gig wiped the saliva from his face with his gloved hand and then reached into his body, he pulled out his suitcase that contained his lab and sat it on the ground. He opened the suit case and quickly grabbed a few items and pulled them out, as well as a large metal box.<{ "Alright, all I need is a blood sample, a neuron sample, and a sampled of some of the electronics in your body, and then this box will be yours, the prototype nanobots are inside. Is that alright with you?" }>Gig patiently awaited an answer from the unique girl.<{
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:15 am

"but thats stealing! stealing bad i dont wana steal." she begins crying.... but then she stops and stands up and dos a peddle dance. "ahh i need to pee." she looks for a place to go....." oh yes!" that ment to be taken as a yes to him as she runs behide a stone wall.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:30 am

"Hmmm stealing is bad eh... fine by me." }>Gig stood to his feet, he put his suitcase back into his body and left the box containing prototpe nanobots on the ground. He turned his right index finger into a dagger and held a vial in his left hand. He dashed past fuku and cut an inch by inch chunk out of her back as she looked for a place to "go". It wasnt the method that he had planned to get the sample, but it worked nonetheless. He got a few wires, some blood, a nerve ending, and a bit of flesh. With afterwards he began to walk away.<{ "Thanks girly, maybe I'll see ya around sometime, you can keep the nanobots as thanks for this little sample you "gave" me." }>Gig slid his sample into an air tight container as he walked away.<{ "By the way, as of now the only thing those nanobots can do is multiply at a rather slow rate, conduct large quantities of electricity, and expel it as well...they can't produce their own energy so don't expect an endless power source, and try not to use them too much cause the use your energy. See ya." }>Gig walked out of that particular area of the ruins, in search of a place to settle down for the time being.<{
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:42 am

"ow why gigy hurt me!" she gets mad and the nanobots given to her rise up come to her and her thrusters and the shoes thrusters. she consentrates on the items an you start feeling a massive magnetic pull. if you look backshe created a eletical cannon thats also acts as super magnet thats even powerful enough to send a large emp.. but it falty and stops. failing so now its broken. the magnetic pull stops and the cannon smokes and this makes her cry "me a failur! whaaaaa!"
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:48 am

""Sorry Kid, but I'm immune to Electromagnetic mumbo-jumbo, though your little cannon was a creative invention, i look forward to seeing how you progress and advance with the technology I gave." }>gig continued to exit the area with his hair blowing in the wind<{ "Don't forget the things I told you about those nanobots!" }>And with that Gig was gone, a bit heartless to leave at such a time as that, but necessary nonetheless.<{
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:36 am

fuku sniffles as she gos to the case an sowly walks awal back bleeding as she looks for a place to sleep..

(also gigs you cant make a clone of her with that it be a normal being its this fukus brain that the sorce of her power and if you make a clone or some thing it will be like before she lost her memorie a normal child.)
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:39 am

(Nah, i had no intention of cloning her, so no need to worry about that.)
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:39 am

(yay... then what was the sample for..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fuku meets gigy Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuku meets gigy   fuku meets gigy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fuku meets gigy
Page 1 of 1