Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Balance... It's All About Balance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

Rep. : 0

Balance... It's All About Balance Empty
PostSubject: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:34 pm

◙Mitsuru balanced precariously upon a narrow beam about fifty feet above the training area. The metal was only about an inch wide below his feet, testing just how much balance he still had. It had been awhile since he did much training. Slowing his breathing, Mitsuru set himself through several sets of poses that would mean a fall to his death if he wasn't careful. After this, he hopped on one foot, then the other, before letting loose a series of kicks and punches. He was so wrapped up in remembering the sequences that he didn't realize, until too late, his foot had slipped beneath him. Falling now, Mitsuru reached out, managing to snag the metal with his fingertips. Quickly grabbing on with his other hand, he just managed to keep himself from falling any further. Swaying there, Mitsuru laughed lightly, looking down at the ground.◙

Damn... That's a long way down.

◙He thought, shifting his grip slightly on the metal pole above his head. Deciding he'd had enough of just hanging around, he started to swing, one way, then the other. Soon, he had enough momentum to swing his torso over and haul himself up. Still with a slight smirk on his face, he sat on the metal beam. Well. That had been fun.◙
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:39 pm

((If you don't want me here, tell me....))

*There would be a flash of lightning, and a boom of thunder, as lightning came surging down from the sky, hitting the ground near the beam that Mitsuru was sitting on, as it reformed into my body*

Hello there....training are we....?

*I would say, as I looked up at him*
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:45 pm

[[Nah, it's cool]]

◙Getting a little nervous that he was sitting on a metal pole when it seemed a storm was rolling in, Mitsuru was just about to jump down when a guy appeared from the lighting. Well... Isn't that odd... As the guy asked a question, Mitsuru just shrugged.◙

"Yeah, I guess so."

◙The guy didn't seem so dangerous, but Mitsuru tapped the metal blade he kept strapped and sheathed to his leg absentmindedly.◙

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:50 pm

I'm Falx, a Shr....ah...citizen of Keiz....

*I would say, not really wanting to go into the whole shrew thing again*

Also a member of the Creed guild same as you....and you....?

*I would say and then ask, waiting for a reply. I would also look up into the sky, as the clouds cleared, and it became sunny, cloudless day again, so that the person didn't have to worry about getting struck with the metal pole and all*
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:56 pm

"Iijima... Mitsuru."

◙He replied, not really knowing what the Kiez was.◙

"Sorta new around here. Just joined the Creed."

◙He blinked at the sudden sunlight, scowling for a moment. Blasted sun... His eyes were trained for the night. Ever since meeting up with the guys that taught him everything he need to know to survive on his own, Mitsuru never really liked the day that much anymore. He peered back down at Falx, squinting slightly.◙

Wonder what he's doing here... Training? At the same time as me? Possible...
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:00 pm

I see....Well, do you mind me training with you....?

*I would say as I continued to look up at him, wondering what sort of powers the guy had. I would have the Shrewish Raikogan activated still, so I could take a closer look at him, literally*
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:32 pm

"Nah, I don't mind."

◙Mitsuru would stand, keeping his balance carefully this time. Seeing a couple other beams that criss-crossed the area a little bit further down, he quickly judged where he would need to land, and how, then jumped, activating the leather half-chaps on his legs. Glowing with green symbols, they allowed Mitsuru to correct his course a bit in midair, but deactivated before he landed. He carefully aligned his feet just so, and bent at his knees to absorb the impact. Now he was only about ten feet above Falx. Mitsuru himself was quite curious about the Keizian as well. Yawning slightly, he took out the knife from it's sheath,◙

"Just be careful to stay out of my way, eh?"

◙Mitsuru grinned, then in a flash of silver, started a set of twisting and turning knife-play figures, this time concentrating not only on the figures that twisted him this way an that, but upon his feet as well. After the last figure, he flipped the knife, sheathing it once more as he looked back to Falx. Wonder what he was doing at that point...◙
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:19 pm

*I would watch with interest at what Mitsuru was doing, and watching his moves. I would just shrug after he was done, as I suddenly vanished and reappeared about 100 yards away, with closed eyes. There was something else I had wanted to try. As I opened my eyes again, the SS Raikogan would be activated, as suddenly, Orjijuraikou, which looked like orange lightning, streamed around me. I would then spread my hands, and arms, as suddenly, it burst out everywhere around me*

SUPERNOVA!!!

*As the Orjijuraikou surged around me, I would also enact the power of Physics, which I used to 1. Increase friction to the point in which even lightning moving through the air would increase the temperature around me 3x-4x what it normally did, 2. used Enthalpy manipulation to make the ground out farther from me give all of its heat to the ground and air close by. Thus, as all this happened, combined with the extreme heat that the Orjijuraikou gave off, which was in the 100000's of degrees, a 20ft area around me became a literal supernova, or even hotter, as everything within that area turned to plasma, leaving a large crater in that area too. Around everywhere else, out side of this 20ft circle, everything would feel the effects of the heat. Since I had moved about a football field away from Mitsuru, the most that would happen in his area would be that the bars and things that he was using would turn red hot as the ground below would start to turn to lava. Not anything big, he just had to watch out and ajust himself to the sudden heat surge.

After letting all this out, I would reappear where I was again, as I puffed a little, creating such a thing was still hard work, since I was at no level for this to become a simple task. Yet I was simling, glad how that had turned out*

I think the same goes for you....

*I would say, now laughing a little at the current heated surroundings*

Its kinda hot, isn't it.....
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:34 pm

◙Cursing as the rods beneath his feet started to heat up, Mitsuru carefully calculated the route that would bring him to slightly cooler metal, and jumped, activating the half chaps in mid-air once more. A few bounds later and the metal would be quite warm, but no longer enough to melt the rubber from his shoes. He stared at Falx oddly, his eye twitching.◙

"Did you just...-- Holy shit."

◙Mitsuru deactivated his half-chaps and continued to stare at Falx.◙
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:42 pm

Did I just what....?

*I would say cooly, as I brushed some ash off of my shirt, since I had come out of Sky Form, and returned to a normal body state. What I had just done wasn't something that I considered very big...since I had seen some bigger stuff than this already*
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:21 pm

"... Did you just create... a..."

◙He paused, struggling to find a word for what he had just seen. With extravagant hand gestures, he finally blurted,◙

"FIRE-SUPER NOVA THINGY?!"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:29 pm

Um....

*I would look around as though trying to find someone else that was around*

Yeah, who else would have....?

*I would say, still cooly, as I continued to stand there watching Mitsuru, as I then snapped my finger, using the powers of biology, as suddenly, the rods that Mitsuru suddenly sank all the way into the ground so that Mitsuru would be left standing basically on the ground, more or less*

...something wrong with that....?
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:35 pm

◙Mitsuru just let his jaw drop, sputtering something along the lines of,◙

"YEAH! I mean, no, I mean... YOU ALMOST... Gah."

◙He facepalmed slightly, carefully keeping his balance as the pole sunk to the ground.◙

"Sorry... Not really into the energy attack stuff. You energy-users sort of freak a guy like me out sometimes, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:46 pm

Oh really....

*A sudden voice would be heard directly behind Mitsuru, as I would have vanished, and in the same instance, reappeared behind Mitsuru, speaking into his ear*

Who said I was energy user....?

*I would say smartly. It was true that I was a very good energy user. But I was also extremely fast, more so than many Academy members would be. And I wasn't really the stand still type either. So, this was the place for me*
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:00 pm

"Well how the hell else would you be able to do... THAT."

◙He spun, not too phased by his disappearing act.◙

"Or your little fire-lightning trick. Last I checked, lightning wasn't supposed to be orange, or be THAT warm.."

◙Mitsuru was, of course, referring to how the ground was turned molten, and the metal bars had turned red hot.◙
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:09 pm

Those are just the shabangs.....the real power lays in here....

*I would say, tapping my forehead, inducing that the power of the mind and of knowledge was way more than what that little slideshow had been. my leader had proven that to me a thousand times over, and I would do well to remember that*

Anyways...you really haven't shown what you can do....besides balancing on a bar like a monkey....
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:20 pm

"That's cause most of what I can do is physical, not some light show.."

◙Mitsuru said, rather annoyed. Had he just been called dense...? It wasn't quite clear, but it certainly felt like it.◙
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:37 am

Well, I suppose whatever gets the job done....and to each his own...

*I would say, smiling slightly, as I continued to look at Mitsuru*

I feel like I should be well rounded, so that's why I invest in both physical and metaphysical attacks....although I'm sure that I've had longer to work on that than you have....

*I would say, as I looked up into the sky, and then back down at Mitsuru. I wondered if this annoyed look ment that Mitsuru wasn't enjoying the company....or me. I hoped that wasn't the case, as I wasn't one to like to annoy people*

Is there anything that you want to work on that I can work on with you...?

*I would ask, wondering if I could even learn something from this*
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:42 am

"Old fart..."

◙Mitsuru muttered under his breath, careful to make sure the other couldn't hear him. When he asked his question, Mitsuru sighed,◙

"Unless you got some skill with a normal blade, I think I'd have to train on my own."

◙Meeting Falx's gaze for a moment, he smirked. It would be a fun challenge to see what this guy could do without his fancy energy techniques...◙
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:48 pm

I said I was well rounded, didn't I...?

*I would say, as I unsheathed Zekko, and made sure to totally supress any Spiritual Pressure or Reiatsu, so that I wouldn't be using any kind of energy attacks. I would then stand in a normal Seigan stance (Sword at midlevel, tip pointed towards opponents throat). Here I would stand, waiting for Mitsuru to attack*
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:17 pm

◙Mitsuru chuckled quietly, reaching behind him for the long blade hidden beneath his shirt, it's sheath hidden comfortably between his shoulder blades.◙

"That you did... This should be interesting."

◙Unsheathing the blade, he held himself in a relaxed stance, his feet shifting only slightly on the metal bar. He peered up at Falx from under his bangs, a slight smirk on his face. He drew a larger dagger for his right hand, allowing him to wield both blades a the same time.◙

"Well, let's get this started, shall we?"

◙Not exactly dashing, Mitsuru slowly made his way along the beam, feigning imbalance. Only a few feet away from Falx, he pretended to stumble, unleashing a sweeping kick to hopefully knock his opponent from the beam. Mitsuru himself flipped back to his feet, lashing out with his sword, aiming for Falx's middle, where if he slipped, Falx's head was bound to be. He had more than enough control to stop his blade instantaneously if Falx couldn't recover... Which Mitsuru doubted. He kept his other blade up, just in case of counter-attack.◙
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:35 am

((FYI, I'm not on the beam...))

*Now, as I have always been good at tracking movements, I would also do so here, since Mitsuru wasn't moving at great speeds, I would be able to follow them quite well. Using my advanced nervous system too, I would leap into the air, my legs and feet tucked perfectly under me, as then moved suddenly at alarming speeds, as I backflipped in midair over Mitsuru, and as I did, I would aim several blurring speed slashes towards his unprotected back. After doing so, I would land on his other side, facing him, as I would hold Zekko at the ready, watching to see if Mitsuru was agile enough to parry or otherwise evade the attack*
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Iijima
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Mitsuru Iijima

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:58 am

((Hmm? Thought you turned the ground to Lava... You floatin' overtop?))

◙Sensing Falx flip above his back, he spun, flipping up the blade to parry the slashes, sparks flying as the metal clashed. Straightening now, he took a stance again, always watching Falx. Mitsuru now used a bit of speed, not much more than that of the average chuunin would have in the ninja world. Advancing toward Falx, Mitsuru stabbed toward him with the dagger, trying to get inside his guard. This stab would turn into a slash, moving upwards if it hit. If the dagger was parried, Mitsuru would quickly pull it back, twist his wrist, and try for a different angle, attempting to nick his collarbone. The other blade was kept at his chest as a guard.◙
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:14 pm

((Yep...much like waking on water....and besides that, only the top was turned to lava, the rest underneath was frozen due to the Enthalpy manipulation, and thus it would have almost totally solidified by now...))

*I would smile, as I continued to watch Mitsuru. As he moved to stab me, I would move to the side a little, and also back just enough measuring the distance that his blade wouldn't reach me. However, I also had the advantage in this situation, as Zekko, which was a full length katana, was longer than a simple dagger, and thus as Mitsuru was extended full length and couldn't reach me now that I had moved back, I would aim about 15 slashes with Zekko to his arm, which was unguarded, since the other arm was guarding his body. These slashes would be more towards the wrist and forearm, and also, as I unleashed them, I would start to move at a higher speed than Mitsuru had been, more a Sp. Jounin speed. Although, this was quite slow for me still since I could move way faster than that, I would be able to observe details almost flawlessly and be able to react to them easily*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balance... It's All About Balance   Balance... It's All About Balance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balance... It's All About Balance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: West - Theodora :: The Creed :: East Division :: Training Area-
Jump to: