Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Just Stopping By...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Academy

Just Stopping By... Empty
PostSubject: Just Stopping By...   Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Sadako, having left the hospital and wandered around for a little while, decided that she would visit Ezekiel and perhaps ask him for that training... She was still wondering about what that look Falx had given her was meant to say, but decided that it wasn't terribly important... Not if he didn't tell her out loud.

Walking up the steps to his office, Sadako knocked on Ezekiel's door, waiting patiently there.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Just Stopping By...   Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:56 am

*The door would open again, as it did before, via Telekinetic power. I was now sitting on the ceiling, the gravity around be having been reversed, as I sat there meditating, my Conscious Perimeter having been spread out across all of Escellsia, as I was watching the events unfold with our new guests. As Sado would walk in, I would open my mouth, my eyes still closed as I spoke* Fancy seeing you here again, Sadako.... *I would say, continuing to meditate* What can I do for you....?
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Just Stopping By...   Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:48 am

Remembering his name being mentioned by Falx before, she bowed, her own feet still planted firmly on the ground. "Ezekiel-sama, I've come to ask you about that training... I can't bear to be idle for too long." She straightened, raising her eyes to peer at Ezekiel as he meditated.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Stopping By...   Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:24 pm

So I see.... *I would say, continuing to sit on the ceiling, as I smiled* ...and your going to need it too....we have some troublesome new visitors who I would even find difficulty in fighting... *I would say, as I then opened my eyes, and the gravity returned to normal slowly around me, so that I would gracefully touch the ground, eyes open, as I looked at Sado* So, what is it you exactly would like to be trained in, Sadako?
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Just Stopping By...   Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:59 pm

Troublesome...? Sadako thought, If Ezekiel-sama would have trouble fighting them, then what chance do I stand, at this level? She frowned slightly, but shrugged it off. As he asked that last question, she looked thoughtful for a moment. "Well.... I remember being able to manipulate the elements of Soul, Spirit, Electricity, Earth, Fire, Water, Wind, Shadow... Since Mamoru is no longer with me.." Her voice wavered here, but got stronger as she went on, "I am unable to re-learn those principals of Soul. I remember vaguely having my spirit... Weakened? The absence of it that I sense now just confirms this fact. I already can manipulation Water and Wind freely... That leaves me with Fire, Earth, Shadow and Electricity to learn... What could you help me with?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Stopping By...   Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Well, Electricity comes naturally to me....however, earth and flame I have some knowledge of...and Darkness I can guess good enough at....so all of them...in some shape way or form... *I would say as I suddenly fell to the ground, and as I did, I came to the floor at a slower speed then was natural, using gravity to allow me to land on my feet as I faced Sado, my tail flicking back and forth behind me* You will realize before we start this, Sadako, that this training will not be light nor easy....its going to be a strain for you...are you willing to forward knowing this....? *I would ask, while still facing her, my arms now folded over my chest, a serious, almost hard look on my face, as I waited for her reply*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Just Stopping By...   Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Sadako nodded, bowing slightly, "I do agree to go ahead with my training, Ezekiel-sama. Nothing worth it is ever easy..." as she watched Ezekiel out of the corner of her eye. Her tone was quite serious, as she thought about how a such a rigorous bout of training might instill some normalcy into her increasingly unfamiliar life.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Stopping By...   Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Good.... *I would say, as I then flicked my finger, a portal appearing in the wall, however, the portal being totally dark* You have a choice now to make...you may choose any place in Escellsia to train....just speak into the portal the place, and it would take you and I there....Choose wisely.... *I would say, raising an eyebrow in seriousness, as I waited for Sado to make her choice, as my tail flicked back and forth in anticipation*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Just Stopping By...   Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:30 pm

((Sorry... Still no internet at home. ._.))

Sadako paused. She hadn't really been here in Escellsia for very long. In fact, the only places she knew were the Academy and the Dusk Plateau. The Plateau was likely to still be recovering after her arrival here and the - She winced, - dectruction she caused. Sadako still felt horrible about that.

But then she thought about how serious Ezekiel was now, and she knew that choosing somewhere to train might mean something more than just simply pulling out a place at random from her thoughts. Would the place she chose say something about her? Perhaps if she chose the Academy, she might have liked the rigid structure, and feeling of home the place offered... If she chose the Dusk Plateau, might it mean that she wanted to cling to her past by staying close to the place where she entered this dimension so she might have a chance of going back? No, that couldn't be it. She wanted so badly to move forward... Not to forget her past, but maybe overlook it until she would be ready to face it again without tears, or even anger for those responsible. After all, she had been given a new life to replace the one that was so brutally taken from her, and it would do no good to pine for the old.

Sighing slightly, Sadako closed her eyes, allowing a part of her to sweep over the winds of Escellsia, seeing for herself what lay out there. Names came to her, just whispers that she assumed were correct, but couldn't be sure. She was looking for a place that wouldn't suffer so harshly if her intense training were to take her there. As always, Sadako was looking out for the environment, and, to an extent, people too. She was looking for somewhere out in the middle of nowhere.

Unbelievably, only about thirty seconds had passed as Sadako opened her eyes. She wasn't sure what this choice would say about her, but she could only hope it wasn't anything bad.

"I haven't been here long, so forgive me for the wait... I simply had to reach across the lands and see for myself. I saw a place called the 'Mile High Mesa'? Perhaps that might be good... The earth there feels very old, there's plenty of shadows at the base of the mesa, and electricity... I do believe there would eventually be a few storm systems congregating there? Fire would be a bit tricky, but the dry atmosphere might do some good for training, as well as the fact that there's not too much vegetation to burn if things get out of hand..."

Sadako paused, turning to see that the portal had lit up, a scene of the Mesa before her. She looked to Ezekiel, unsure of what to do. "So... Do I just step through...?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Stopping By...   Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:31 pm

*I would chuckle a little, as the moment that Sado had said "Mile-High Mesa", the portal would have glowed, showing sunlight to pour through from the other end* Indeed, Sadako....just step through... *I would say, continuing to smile, as I would wait for her to do so before stepping through myself*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Just Stopping By...   Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:09 am

She nodded, stepping through the portal without much more hesitation.

((Topic Exit :: New Topic))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Stopping By...   Just Stopping By... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Stopping By...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Pyramids :: White Office-
Jump to: