Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

I want to battle.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Dante

Rep. : 0

I want to battle..... Empty
PostSubject: I want to battle.....   I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:00 pm

►Dante would walk through this ragged road of broken stones and pebbles flooding the entire way, pinching the bottom on Dante's soles. After all the bottom of his shoes were getting a bit worn. His brown hair flourished in the wind, being noticed from the plants that lingered in the undergrowth of the rocks whispered to the air gently.◄ "Hm...well there's nothing around here is there, just plants flooding the bloody place.....how un-relaxing...."
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Guild : strip club hell yeah for big botty bicthes
Energy Type : Magnetism

PostSubject: Re: I want to battle.....   I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:36 pm

-|Several ball bearings pierced through the sky and shot directly pass the boy, on his walk little, embedded themselves into the rich earth. Moments later a single command was said coldly overhead.|-

"Delta..."

-|The small ball bearings shuddered slightly as their temperature increased rapidly, making the atmosphere do the rest of the work. Making the small area behind the boy violently exploded as the ground gave way and sunk in on itself. Fragments from the ball bearings shot in every direction behind the boy, impaling any surface within 5 meters without much difficulty.|-
Back to top Go down
Dante
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Dante

PostSubject: Re: I want to battle.....   I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:48 pm

((I swear....I'll never make more than 3 accounts next time >> I hate re-logging in xD))

►Dante was quickly shocked from the sudden droppings of the metal ball on the ground. Quickly lashing his hands out with his amber like poison that was a semi-solid/liquid around him like a whip. Dante felt unease with the sudden temperature change. Also with the ground sinking in, caught him off balance. Yet he seemed to have time to block most of the shards from the metal ball. Some shredding his clothing in several locations.◄ "Damn....what the hell was that..." ►Abruptly from the ground the amberish colored poison semi-solid/liquid poured into the surface of the ground. It was making screeching like noises.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

PostSubject: Re: I want to battle.....   I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:08 pm

"Would you like to feel death's eternal embrace?"

-|The ball bearings earlier contained a storage for Shen's experimental metallic fillings that had a rather unique ability of multiplying itself that would be able to replicate 25x the original amount in a matter of seconds. However, because it was only experimental it had a limitation of lasting no more than a minute. Yet, that was more than enough for the small breeding fragments to span itself in the entirety of the area as well as cache itself underground where more could be bred at a later use.

Shen himself would drop 40 stories from above but land with only a sight thud, as if the ground were solid, several feet away from the boy. He then swept into a low bow with his fists in an open palm before standing proudly.|-

"My apologies for earlier you man. My name is Shen, your envoy to the gates of hell."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Dante

PostSubject: Re: I want to battle.....   I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:04 pm

"Who....what? Where did you come from Shen?" ►Dante was flustered from the sudden appearance and quite confused on the man that appear from nowhere. Dante was still somewhat in a defensive stance with his semi-solid acid moving around like a long whip in his hands that connected to the ground.◄
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

PostSubject: Re: I want to battle.....   I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:04 pm

"There's no need to tell you now child. After all we have much interest in you Dante..."

-|A large amount of black fragments exploded from beneath Dante, each individual fragment was able to cut through anything or create a solid defense from its unique make up. The small black fragments would no doubt scathe Dante in the unexpected attack from below for any type of tissue samples and those would be processed for Gig's use later on.

The portion of the fragments would then orbit around Shen shortly after shocking and no doubt damaging Dante, mildly or severely depending on his awareness, swirling around him wildly. The swarm of fragments acted as if it were alive, rising up to block any object that threatened Shen, to create an immediate barrier when needed.|-
Back to top Go down
Dante
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Dante

PostSubject: Re: I want to battle.....   I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:14 pm

"Interested? Whom is inter-" Abruptly the explosion of the black fragments would be an unexpected attack scathing Dante in various spots on his body, yet as he flew in the air momentarily he would lash his arms as the sticky like substance would fly into the air. Suddenly as Dante would snap his fingers fire would erupt from the poison like acid flying towards Shen and utterly explode releasing the deadly fume and a liquid acid that would squirt in the air at Shen. Dante now would be focusing on the ground beneath him, as his acid would seep into the ground decaying it creating a pool of acid that grew within each moment. From the top of the ground Dante would have creating a large dark amber sphere around his body as tentacles of this acid would envelope around the sphere.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

PostSubject: Re: I want to battle.....   I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:20 am

-|Shen took a deep breath of the rather toxic fumes that made its way towards him; the liquid acid was merely blocked by walls compacted from the fragments that shortly returned the floor along with the globs of acid. Shen only took a breath of Dante's toxic fumes only because he knew they would do no harm to his body since the magnetofection could easily remove the toxins. While the electroporation rapidly worked to integrate Dante's poison into his immune system for a future defense and would be harmless as water. The floor beneath Shen would already be destroyed but Shen remained unmoved, hovering above the missing space. The pool of acid would be suppressed quickly caused by the large reservoir of fragments parting to let the acid continue on its journey for the center of the planet, the earth below Shen would close up once again from the fragments that Shen once again stood on.|-

"Unfortunately for you, I already gathered what I needed. However, you are lucky that I am not going to kill you, not today at least."

-|Shen began walking off slowly with his back turned to Dante; hundreds of ball bearings began to drop onto the floor behind Shen and part, loitering around the area.|-
Back to top Go down
Dante
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Dante

PostSubject: Re: I want to battle.....   I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:57 pm

►Dante lifted his hands within the dome of the acid as from the acid within the ground gaining ground and size the acid would spring from the ground pooling into a large well pool of the acid, as it outstretched towards Shen. The ball bearings once upon touching the acid sizzled and disappeared before it even went inside the acid showing how strong this was than Hydrofluoric acid to the human skin◄
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

PostSubject: Re: I want to battle.....   I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:29 pm

"Foolishness will not be tolerated..."

-|Shen continued to walking as he ignored the acid, already having warned Dante that he was now immune to Dante's poison and the most damage the poison would cause would be a slight sting at the most, letting more ball bearings flow out into the sky as the command to replicate triggered in his head. But the remaining ball bearings high above, unaffected by the wave of poison, was not eliminated from the poison and worked with the new ones that replicated. It would only happen in a matter of seconds as it created a chain effect of explosions on the dome Dante was hiding it. The steps they took were quite simple, but extremely effective: create and explosion big enough to fit a few ball bearings in the hole before the dome regenerates and repeat until it hits the core which is when hundreds of ball bearings filled within the space of the dome to explode simultaneously. Since, the explosions would be point blank and Dante unknowingly sealed his own escape the surprise attack would no doubt injure him, depending on how many explosions he decided to take.|-
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

PostSubject: Re: I want to battle.....   I want to battle..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:12 am

((Bump))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to battle.....   I want to battle..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to battle.....
Page 1 of 1