Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

hmmm >.>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fuku

fuku

Rep. : 0

hmmm >.> Empty
PostSubject: hmmm >.>   hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:19 pm

fuku walks around she had quite the few nanobots. they where reproducing at a good rate. she had them following her she had the other items in a bag.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

hmmm >.> Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmm >.>   hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:21 pm

}>Gig would appear holding his daughter's hand and smiling warmly, just as she had been. He would stop a few feet away from Fuku then stopp down and whisper something in Rosary's ear, after which she would walk towards Fuku, her flaming hair blowing in the wind.<{

Rosary: Father say's that I am to fight you, but he doesn't want me to kill anyone yet, so rejoice... He says that depending on how you do he might upgrade your nanobots for fighting me.

}>Rosary emitted a small pulsing black aura around her as she finished speaking. all the while Gig stood back smiling a strange smile.<{

Rosary: Please play nice.

hmmm >.> Ef25d110
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

hmmm >.> Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmm >.>   hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:32 pm

fuku looks at her and then fukus eyes go souless as she makes the nano bots and her items in her bag.. they makes two weapons one surounds her left arm and it looks like a energy sword. the other weapon is an armcannon and it has some wierd fins on it and shes fires one small round and fukus shoe thrust hers do on burst witch put some space between her an the girl. "what did i do! why fight me??"
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

hmmm >.> Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmm >.>   hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:45 pm

}>A dense wall of flames would envelope the round as Rosary stepped backwards, sending small waves of flame across the ground in Fuku's direction with every step.<{

Rosary: Father wants me to fight you for a warm-up, why he chose you, I do not know, but please comply and do your best.

}>Rosary stopped walking backwards after 5 steps and 5 waves of flame. She stared at Fuku to see how she would deal with them, and determine what she herself would do next.<{
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

hmmm >.> Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmm >.>   hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:05 pm

fuku points the arm cannon at the base of the flames an fires 5 rounds that blow up dirt an rock smothering a small path between each wave just her size. fuku feels the heat an whews. "ok...." fuku keeps the arm cannon up and she thinks an she could see the girl needed to concentrate on making flames.. but the thing was she was human... fuku uses a fouces high pitched sound geneator that would make humans with good ears. (i guessing she has really good cuase shes a new born pretty much cant get freasher then that.) cring an cover there ears and if they where exposed to this for to long they would have a non stop ringing in her ear for a while. fuku can not hear this cause the bast is foucse so no one behide hit can heat it.

(tell me if i need to edit??)
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

hmmm >.> Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmm >.>   hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:32 pm

(Nah, I'll just work with this, though she isn't a complete human, she's like gig, but more human.)

}>Rosary covered her ears and let out a shrill scream, pain was something that she didn't like. She punched the ground with her right hand, and sent a large fissure at Fuku, with flames erupting from within the fissure. As this happened black thorns began erupting form the ground and shooting off at Fuku, they were sharp enough and fast enough to pierce steel with ease. As this happened Gig took a few steps back, just as a precaution.<{
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

hmmm >.> Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmm >.>   hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:30 am

fuku would use her thrusters on her shoes to dogdes far out if the way any vines that came at her she sliced up the sword was a beam sword. low grade one though. fuku fires three fat rounds at the girl and intesifises the sound noise.

(was what i dids good plan??)
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

hmmm >.> Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmm >.>   hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:55 am

}>As the rounds come flying at her, Rosary releases a pulse of energy that would send them flying off course. Once the sound was intensified, Rosary would scream again, instinctively covering her ears once more. As she covered her ears she grew angry as rose buds began sprouting up all across the field. Protoype Void Fire would erupt from Rosary, flying at Fuku at an astonishing rate, in the form of a massive spear. As it flew it broke down into many other spears that covered a wide area and were all as hard as steel. Just like the rose buds across the field.<{
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

hmmm >.> Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmm >.>   hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:47 pm

the shells pop open and a dust cloud of nano bots sprinkel on her. they begin trying to invade her body like a virus. fuku uses her shoethrusters and hides be hide a tree she pants and her arms hurt. she turns off the noise form her cannon.. she in pain form the wieght of the guns an sword... she a little girl to be lifting such heafty weapons.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

hmmm >.> Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmm >.>   hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:05 pm

}>The Prototype Void Fire spears would continue flying, and some would probably hit Fuku, since they were as dense as steel, and had a high velocity, they could easily pierce through a tree. Meanwhile, the nanobots from Fuku's shells would flow into Rosary's body, but upon entering they would be broken down almost instantly by the Dark Matter Nanobots within her body, creating more and more power for Rosary to wield, and also increasing her aging rate by a bit for the time being. Rosary would begin releasing her thick black aura over a wide radius, making the air heavy and dense. At this time Gig would give instructions for Rosary to start using Dark Matter, since she needed the practice. Rosary would nod in agreement, as she waited to see what the Fuku girl would do.<{
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

hmmm >.> Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmm >.>   hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:22 pm

fuku side was cut and it was bladding bad she had a good sized gash.. on of the spears had gone right though the tree an cliped her side. fuki couldnt do any more high power weapons her energys form the attacks was wearing on her... she thinks its almost time to give up but then shes has one last idea.. but it was risky it had a one in 50 chance of working.... but it was better then nothing.

she creates a gun that had a huge and wide barrle. fuki makes a wire and makes in meld with her a little. fuki cimes out from behide the tree and stands there holding the gun. its a barral is pointed down and you see fuki side bleeding. she looks at the girl.. this gun only had one shot but even gig could feel it was powerful.. gig could see all the nanos droping dead from touching it it draining there energy for its one shot.

(its a worm hole gun.. one shot but it also drains fuki savagly.. what it dos is when attacked fuki fires an the attack is sucked in and shot back with less power but is has a super high fail rate for fuku at her rank... )
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

hmmm >.> Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmm >.>   hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:52 pm

}>Gig stared plainly at the weapon, powerful or not he knew his daughter wouldn't fall easily. As Gig watched, Rosary molded a small orb of Dark Matter, she fired it at an astonishing rate, and as it flew it spiked out in multiple directions like the quills of a porcupine, each of the spikes stabbed into a rose bud, resulting in explosions all across the field as it continued towards Fuku, threatening to pierce her like a pin cushion.<{
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

hmmm >.> Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmm >.>   hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:31 pm

fuku would lift up the gun an fire fast you hear some thing like a horid noise as a rift opens an closes an the from behide gigs daugher 5 of her own needles come out of a rift in her blind spot. fuku had 2 in her on in her leg and one in her shoulder with the gun. fuku winces she was beat and was just about to fall down the gun its self falls apart the pices melt. "so howed i do??"
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

hmmm >.> Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmm >.>   hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:16 am

}>Rosary would feel the Dark matter emerge from the rift behind her, since they were her own energy. Black strands of dark matter nanobots would emerge from her back, grabbing the dark matter and absorbing it back into her body almost instantly, she received a small wound that healed up almost instantly. With this the remaining Rose buds returned to the soil and Rosary's aura lessened. Gig stepped forward, patting Rosary on the head.<{ "You did good Rosary, and you weren't too bad either." }>He said speaking to Fuku.<{ "Here's a thank you for giving Rosary her first battle." }>Gig tossed a jar with a few thousand nanobots to the ground before Fuku, they would fly up into the air and straight into her body.<{ "These nanobots can reproduce at a higher rate...and....something else, can't remember right now, just know that they're better than the ones you have now." }> Leona would appear, taking hold of Gig and Leona, then they would all disappear in a flash of light, right as he finished speaking.<{
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

hmmm >.> Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmm >.>   hmmm >.> I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:37 am

fuku breaks the jar open. she uses the nano bots the new ones to close her wounds enought that she will live.. she gets up pulling out on of the spikes... her little purple light appears and she smiles. "where did you go and hide??" the light dances around. "lets go..." she leaves all that broken destroyed unuiable techs behide.... exp a single beam sword. the rest of the items was reduced to ash and charcol and a puddle of steel. she walks away with a little hobble..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hmmm >.> Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmm >.>   hmmm >.> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hmmm >.>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: West - Theodora :: Shivering Stillwater-
Jump to: