Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Sitting by the Waterfall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Edward

Rep. : 0
Guild : Covenant
Energy Type : Spiritual Pressure,Delz Chakra

Sitting by the Waterfall Empty
PostSubject: Sitting by the Waterfall   Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:45 pm

Man this is the life~!!! =Edward would be found sitting on the edge of the lake kicking his feet in the water while he looked up at the huge waterfall. Ed took in a deep breath and sighed with joy.= Get a load of that fresh clean air!! =Ed loved the outdoors and all of it's wildlife. The fish swimming passed his feet, the birds flying threw the clouds..got to love it.=
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Alchemy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Waterfall   Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:49 pm

I would move in her direction and hold out my palm. On the back of it was an Alchemy Symbol with words written in it. As I drew my scythe fire would surround it and begin heading in the direction of where Ed was
Back to top Go down
Edward
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Waterfall   Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:57 pm

(Umm ok but this was suppose to be pokemon catching topic...)

I love this place~! =Completely oblivious to the fact that some fire attack was heading toward him Edward would fall down into the lake to go for a swim. In doing this how every Ed would of dodge the fire even though he had no idea it was heading at him. Ed would calmly start to swim around not even knowing that Aeon was there.=
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Alchemy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Waterfall   Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:03 pm

(okay then Aeon shall leave)

After missing I would suddenly vanish into an Alchemy symbol and leave
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Hitomi

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Waterfall   Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:35 pm

Sitting at the top of the falls, a girl sat, sketching the landscape that she could see from atop the boulder that was her perch. From where she sat, the boy would not be able to see her when he surfaced, and she still couldn't see him. She sighed quietly, shifting her elaborate skirts around her folded legs. Her odd, golden-coloured gaze swept across the landscape with a critical gaze, attempting to take in the lines she would need.
A pencil in hand, Hitomi's attention was solely upon her art, and she didn't notice much else. After completing the trees with near-perfect detail, she moved on to the skies, catching a few birds in mid-flight. It seemed she had been there for quite awhile.
Back to top Go down
Edward
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Waterfall   Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:09 pm

=Edward would just float around on his back having the time of his life. Looking up at the sky Edward's finger tips would be set a blaze in white flames. Ed would shoot out a beam of delz chakra into sky. Edward would move his finger as if it was a pen spelling out "Edward is just too hot for ya" in burning letters in the sky. Edward laughed at his own is own joke splashing about in the water.= Hahaha it's funny cause it's true~!!!
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Waterfall   Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:36 pm

Still sketching, Hitomi glanced up at the sky, catching herself before she started to sketch the first 'E' of his name. Frowning, she looked from her page, to the sky, and back again. Oh dear... She thought, setting down her pencil and pad of paper. Gathering her skirts before standing, she peered over the edge, seeing the boy that floated on the surface of the water. Is he... Just doing that for fun? She looked this way and that, not seeing anyone around. I guess so... Sighing, she sat back down, waiting for the chakra beam to fade so she could get back to drawing. Perhaps after her sketch she would go talk to him - At least, that's what she promised herself.
Annoyed, she noticed that the birds had fled from the scene because of the beam. She sighed, and attempted to sketch them from memory.
Back to top Go down
Edward
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Waterfall   Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:57 pm

=Even though he was enjoying himself Ed slowly got board of this. He would just float there wishing that something cool would happen.=
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Waterfall   Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:23 pm

After a little while, Hitomi got bored with just drawing, a nagging sensation telling her that she should go check on that boy. Placing her sketching tools to the side, she peered over the top of the falls again to see him just floating in the water. He looked... Bored, almost.
Feeling the same, Hitomi sighed, extending a finger to the water below. Gathering a bit of energy, she slowly lowered the temperature of the water, glittering ice crystals creeping down the falls towards the boy. Perhaps that would provide a little entertainment...?
Back to top Go down
Edward
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Waterfall   Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Oh getting a little bit to cold. =Feeling the the water becoming frezzing cold Edward would release a small wave of Delz chakra that would really turn up the heat in the lake to the point that it started to boil.= Ahhh~ much better...=Edward would start to backward stroke around the lake. Some Goldeen and other fish would float up to the surface of the lake their bodies steaming. Guess they couldn't take the heat.......opps=
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Waterfall   Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:35 pm

Instantly seeing the fish start to die, Hitomi used a bit more energy to combat the boy's chakra, leveling the water temperature at what it should have been. Standing, she called, "Hey! Stop that." In her slightly western accented voice. She stood there with a slight frown upon her lips, gazing down upon the boy with disapproval clear on her features. She never liked to see the wildlife harmed like that...
Back to top Go down
Edward
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Waterfall   Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:45 pm

=Hearing mumble like voice over the roar of the falls Edward looked up toward the top of the falls and saw a girl looking down at him. Not one to keep the ladies waiting Ed hopped out of the lake jetting himself up toward the top of falls. He would land a few feet away from the girl= Hello~ miss! I'm Ed- =As Ed started to introduce himself he began to feel that the breeze between his legs was a bit cold then it should be. Ed looked down and saw that his trucks where gone most likely sinking to the bottom of the lake as we speak. His face bright red Ed would grab some random big ass leaf to cover himself up.= Oh..well umm...
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Waterfall   Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:52 pm

As the boy landed in front of her, Hitomi politely averted her eyes, blushing quite a bit. How embarrassing for this 'Ed'! "A-ah... Hello. I'm Hitomi..." Her golden gaze still cast off to the side, she bit her lip, already feeling the awkwardness of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Edward
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Waterfall   Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

N...nice to met you Hitomi....hahaha =Edward was very embarrassed and really just wanted to be anywhere but here right now.= I'mma just go and ah..get my pants hahaha...ya. =With that Ed would just trow the leaf to the side and jumped off the cliff of the falls down toward the lake. With nice splash landing Edward started his search only to quickly find his shorts on the horn of one of the Goldeens. Ed would snatch the shorts and slipped them back on before hopping back up toward Hitomi landing near her.= Much better.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Waterfall   Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:54 pm

Hearing his nervous laughter, Hitomi blushed even further, a curtain of her dark hair sweeping in to cover part of her face. She heard a faint splash over the roar of the waterfall, but she didn't dare look. Only when she heard his voice again did she timidly sweep the hair from her face to peer at him. Relieved when she saw Ed actually had trunks on, she laughed, "Indeed... It's a pleasure to meet you too, Ed." She hesitantly smiled, tucking her bangs behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Waterfall   Sitting by the Waterfall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting by the Waterfall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southeast :: Stoney Waterfall-
Jump to: