Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Akira's return (open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira Haishiro
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Akira Haishiro

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit kingdom
Guild : Covenant
Energy Type : Chi Essences

Akira's return (open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:26 am

*After a long journey he finally returned home to his cottage on the hill of new life, only to find it's been destroyed by the ancient power of time, he would rush into the cottage to scavenge what he could but once he did he did not know where to stay. That's when he thought of it, with his new capabilities he now possessed the power to be guild worthy and had decided to join a guild but first he would sit and rest while sipping from his his water skin*
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:51 am

fuku is making the tank witch is being controled by her nanos to drag her items here... she looks over every thing to make a good list. she had glade she found the anti gravity boosters for the pods ore else it would have taken days to move. she is siting on the barrel of the tank. its looks very lewd her stratteling the tank cannon.
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:55 am

*Akira saw Fuku and decided to go ask directions*
"greetings would you happen to know the directions to the covenant guild?"
*He would bow as he said greetings being the honorable martial artist but stnad up straight when asking for directions*

(if fuku was around this land a long time akira was a well known martial artist who had potential but was never guild good...until now)
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:05 am

the tank halts. "huh?? no i dont... o.o" she looks for a rather flat area to set up. "i looking for a flat space...."
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:16 am

"there's always the top of the hill i'm nearby, follow me" *Akira would lead her to a flat valley ontop of the hill of new life*
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:18 am

fuku would follow him hanging upside down by her legs and her shit falls down but he cant see cuase his back is turned she sways as the tank halls every thinks up the hill its was very loud..... "we there yet??"
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:55 pm

"almost" *Akira would get there then stop where the only obstruction was in a select area some wooden pillars with short wooden beams attached to the sides like those training dummies* "here"
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:15 pm

"yay i can build now!" fuku gets down and makes the tank moved every thing to the middle. fuku shuts off the anit gravity and begins unloading the battle suits. akira could see in the right light there was some thing odd about thise armored suits. fuku had trubble moving them. "ugh haevy!"
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:48 pm

"hmmm allow me"
*he would say as he took a martial artist pose as chi would flow over the body looking as if he had white demonic wings sort of angelic yet demonic and on top of his head demon horns and a halo at the same time, his muscles would also get bigger as he channeled it and a saber would form as solidified chi in one of his hands. He swing the saber to stab deep deep within the earth showing his might as great in this form and approach the materials grunting as he lifted the materials for fuku. but at the last moment of lifting he would do a quick thrust sending it upward catching it onto his back*
"where do you want it?"
*he would ask slightly straining from the weight but able to lift it*
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:06 am

"um just set the up over there. gently please." she a little shocked... "once you put them down you can go away for a while while i build some thing X3." fuku watched him do stuff. where she had told him to put it wasby the training posts.
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:14 am

*Akira slightly bowed in honor and lifted them to where he was told then set them down gently but with a grunt. then walk over to where his saber would be that from detailed look was damn heavy yet when he picked it up it would seem as if to him he could swing it as if it was as light as a feather, once he had picked up the saber he dismissed the chi essence and returned to his normal self*

(btw those wings and horns and halo thing was just the translucent chi that it formed to for one second but dissapeared after the pose was gone from)

*Akira would step aside and meditate in place as chi would seem to surge around him all different shades, being a lighter black shade, yellow, blue, purple, white, brown, pitch black, a steel color, and gold*

(editted)
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:29 am

(can we get a time skip? to the point i dont have to eplain how shebuilds alot of the things??)

fuku begins thinking up a plan.
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:40 am

(alright)
*Akira would continue meditating til he was brought out of it if fuku would wake him from the meditation where a bountiful amount of chiw as coursing around him and raising*
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:50 am

(time skip of 5 days!)

fuku pokes his shoulder. "hay wake up you dead o.o" fukus hair was long an green now and her bust well she got alot bigger from her flat chested old self and she grew a few inches.
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:52 am

*Akira's chi that was overflowing over him which left a warm feeling on fuku's fingers and whatever was within the chi would fade and akira would open his eyes* "yes?"
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:04 am

fuku looks at him. "that stuf i got is amazing!. X3" she dances around a little.

(umm can you try and keep track of what items i name please and there funtions @.@)
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:08 am

(ok pm me what they are?)

*Akira got up smiling and walked over to where they were* "well let's see"
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:39 am

fuku smiles an leads him to shaft the leads in and under the hill. he can hear 5 voices of grown men talking. "hehehe sounds like they are waking up X3"
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:12 pm

*Akira would approach the area feeling completely rebalanced because of the meditation*
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:04 pm

fuku opens a large door and akira can see a large room is lit up with lights and there are 5 huge machineshuman looking things.
sparks:
"hay how many time i have i told you i am not falling for her!."
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/14/92/97/88/f8e1be11.jpg

siggy:
"right that what you said about the girl back on ower planet."
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/14/92/97/88/0df00811.jpg

the other macha suits laugh at sparks undieing libito. then tghay turn to fuku and wave with what ever hand or gun the have on them.

siggy: "hay fuku."

"HII... so you guys walking about some thing??"

(all 5 are about this big compaired to people.)

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/14/92/97/88/sample13.jpg
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:58 pm

"quite interesting what you discovered" *he would say astonished by the technology*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akira's return (open to anyone)   Akira's return (open to anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akira's return (open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: Hill of New Life-
Jump to: