Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Test battle Akira vs Nightmare

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akira Haishiro
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Akira Haishiro

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit kingdom
Guild : Covenant
Energy Type : Chi Essences

Test battle Akira vs Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:12 pm

*akira would travel down the mile high mesa enjoying the sights of the land*
Back to top Go down
NightMare

NightMare

Nation : Citadel Risen of the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : dark magic

Character sheet
Race: Dark Magic Lord

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:22 pm

*nightmear shoot out looking at akira*
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:23 pm

*akira would eye nightmare* "i see i am not alone. you know i do wish to spar how about a quick battle?"
Back to top Go down
NightMare

NightMare

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:27 pm

ok let go

*nightmare shoot his energy wing out of his back fly toward akira with a dragon blaze*
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:30 pm

*to akira it would be clear speed would be needed so he channeled the sacred flower essence as two war daggers appeared within his hands. once channeled he would use his agility to frontflip over nightmare to dodge his charge and blaze then unleash both daggers thrown towards nightmare attacking his blindspot from the rear. with the daggers being made from solidified chi they would also with good chance not melt from the heat either*
Back to top Go down
NightMare

NightMare

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:34 pm

*nightmare get up looking at him . nightmare when up in the air when speech down toward him shoot out great fire balls at him tie to make him attack a wrong move
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:43 pm

(i assume since you did nothing to dodge the daggers you were hit)

*since the daggers hit nightmare the venomous touch of the daggers would take effect and soon nightmare would suffer by seeing double and getting numb all over. Akira would then re summon his daggers with the same chi he made the previous daggers while pushing off the ground with his hand launching him out of the way of the fireballs launched while keeping the other hand holding a dagger ready to block incase attacked while dodging. although with the venomous double vision in effect the chances of hitting were significantly lowered.*
Back to top Go down
NightMare

NightMare

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:49 pm

*nightmare use his magic shell to heal him then nightmare made akira see every black and white making him hard to find nightmare

Last edited by NightMare on Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:51 pm

(you cannot control the world at this rank no matter what. please edit your post)
Back to top Go down
NightMare

NightMare

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:54 pm

ok now is you happy now
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:58 pm

(ok i will let this go now but please stick to abilities currently posted)

*the healing would heal the wound but sadly the venom would by now be mixed with nightmare's blood which was irremovable while in battle, Akira would just grin not needing to attack nightmare anymore to his knowledge since the venom would soon take him as the effects worsened and soon nightmare would feel dizzy with little balance* "feeling the effects of the venom?" *akira would say listening very carefully*
Back to top Go down
NightMare

NightMare

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:04 pm

*nightmare suck the venom making the venom powerless to him and throw a dragon army at him
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:06 pm

(yet again please stick with what you posted in abilities last time i checked was you had a bug army not dragon one more time this is done im calling it done)
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

Rep. : 11
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:19 pm

((Youre limited to the abilities posted that we approved. Which was fireballs and bugs. Dont make up stuff on the spot that has no resemblance to what you posted that we approved of. Plus, if youve been attacked by venom, sucking it out isnt going to get rid of it, its just going to make it enter your bloodstream through your mouth instead of through your wound. Please try again.))
Back to top Go down
NightMare

NightMare

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:37 pm

yes i do becuse i didn't show you my dargon army do not mean i have
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:43 pm

Look, you cant have a dragon army. One, it wasnt approved. Two, it wouldnt be approved. Its beyond your rank. Stop trying to throw shit in there that you decide two seconds ago you can have "just because" and it doesnt matter if anyone knows about it or not, or if its too powerful.
Back to top Go down
NightMare

NightMare

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:49 pm

ok then my bug army come out and shoot out prison water
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:50 pm

NightMare wrote:
ok then my bug army come out and shoot out prison water

this isn't gonna help your matter

Edit: I missed the word bug. and you spelt poison wrong
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:56 pm

I dont remember approving the poison water part, but Ill let it slide. Just add it to your list please.
Back to top Go down
NightMare

NightMare

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:04 pm

ok should i still do my test
Back to top Go down
Toctys

Toctys

Rep. : 8
Nation : the one which has chicken yumm my fovorite
Guild : none
Energy Type : potential energy and kinetic energy

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:08 pm

((yeah just keep goin))
Back to top Go down
NightMare

NightMare

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:54 pm

ok then
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:00 am

*akira in response would see the movement of black and white detecting the swarm of bugs in sound as well. then would channel the wu-tang essence before the bugs would reach him and then charge at the swarm channeling electrical touch through him. this would shock the bugs nearby and because the swarm would be so close and not spread out as a out of the ordinary bug swarm the shocks would jump to all of the bugs. this would stun the bugs in mid flight at minimum if it did not kill them.

Meanwhile the venom would worsen and nightmare's legs would begin failing him making ti difficult to move*
Back to top Go down
NightMare

NightMare

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:31 am

*nightmare power getting low so nightmare u and the air again spinning the air to his way and made a monster out of it*

Test battle Akira vs Nightmare 39oe010

*then nightmare power down in side the monster making the monster do some work*
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:34 am

(three strikes and im done you keep making powers up on the spot and occasionally if it fits your rank and in rare cases it is allowed but it's best to be avoided at all times)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test battle Akira vs Nightmare   Test battle Akira vs Nightmare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test battle Akira vs Nightmare
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: Mile-High Mesa-
Jump to: