Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Gig's War Meeting

Go down 
+3
King Erik
Toctys
Gig
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Rep. : 0
Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:01 pm

}>Gig would appear in the Silvan Serenity, holding his suitcase and smiling. With a snap of his finger all of his minions would be called, Toctys, Erik, Zsa, as well as his friend Shen, and one other person. He would also begin streaming the info directly to his daughter. As he waited for the people to arrive he would reach inside his suitcase and pull out a full picnic set with food and shit. He would sit down and begin eating as casually as any normal person as he awaited his army.<{ "They better come quick"
Back to top Go down
Toctys

Toctys

Rep. : 8
Nation : the one which has chicken yumm my fovorite
Guild : none
Energy Type : potential energy and kinetic energy

Character sheet
Race:

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:20 pm

*Toctys appeared, He had a scowl across his face. He doesn't like Gig and wasnt afraid to show it*
what!
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

Rep. : 2
Nation : Former Antagonist
Guild : The Academy

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:31 pm

the Erikall would appear from a holographic black hole. the Erikall would then pull out s tiny cube and watch it transform into a great hammer. Taking the hammer by one hand it would lean on the hammer and wait for orders.

"What is it" the Erikall said.
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Energy Type : Cosmic

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:32 pm

Zsa would walk in from where ever she had been before. As she was a black shaded orb followed her. If one looked at the orb it would look like the night sky. Sitting down where she was her 17 meter body was still tall enough to tower over everyone who was there.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Guild : strip club hell yeah for big botty bicthes
Energy Type : Magnetism

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:40 pm

-|Shen parted away a stray branch as he entered the clearing of the picnic. He approached the other guests, particularly annoyed at the rag-tag selection Gig put together, as he moved a stray strand of hair from his face. He nodded once at the group, sighing as he registered their incompetent power with his MRI eyes, and proceeded towards the food, sitting down and enjoying a cup of tea. He then turned to Gig and whispered into his ear, inaudible to the other people|-

"I thought you were going to gather competent allies, my friend... Rose is no pushover my friend. Or have you forgot?"
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:11 pm

}>Gig laughed faintly at Shen's words before patting him on the back.<{ "All is as it should be my friend, just continue to trust me." }>Gig stood to his feet, clearing his throat as he did.<{ "Well then ladies and Shen, I've gathered you all for what I believe should be called a War Meeting. Some of you may be thinking "What war?" The answer to that is simple, I am waging war against the Depths. The casualties will be great, but it will all be necessary. Our primary target is the Kage herself, Rozalyn." }>Gig turned to Shen and pulled a small chip from the Radiation gloves that he had made, then another chip from the hadron cannons.<{ "Thank you for gathering data my friend." }>Gig turned to the members of his little army and held out his hands, holding multiple small red orbs with Gig's black emblem on them.<{ "You will all wear these in the war to come, they act as communication devices, tracking devices, and they have a bit of a last result ability that I'll explain later, as well as an energy storage/ absorption function." }>Gig would take the first, orb and touch it to his sternum, it would quickly melt into his skin, embedded into his body. He would then toss one to each member of the team. Shen's was the same reverse color scheme as Gig's, signifying his rank.<{ "We shall be, Ouroboros." }>Gig poured himself a cup of tea before asking<{ "Any questions?"

The Emblems design

Gig's War Meeting Fma-ouroboros

Last edited by Gig on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Akazuki Law

Energy Type : Energy

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:49 pm

/=Gig's suitcase trembled, and fell over from loss of balance. Once it landed on its side, it popped open, causing an explosion of light to take place. From this explosion, walked out Akazuki, wearing new studs and his hands in his pockets.=\
"My my Gig. Someone's been at work~."
/=He said with a smile on his face as radiant as the explosion of light. His eyes were closed, yet he was aware of all transpiring in the area.=\
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:17 pm

"Well well, if it isn't our other heaviest hitter. I trust you've been training hard inside my suitcase?" }>Gig tossed an orb to law, this orb had the same color scheme as Shen's and his own. After a quick sip of tea Gig would smile, he had grown one step closer to his goal, there were only three pieces out of place.<{ "I'll have to begin my own training soon, now that the rest of the team is ready....oh I don't think you know these people yet." }>Gig would go around the room pointing at each individual.<{ "These people are Erik, Zsa, and this is..." }>He would walk over to the last person, and forcefully insert his orb into his chest.<{ "...Toctys. As for Shen, you of course know him. I also have a daughter, and one more person that may or not be of use... I'm unsure of this one still. In total that makes 7 definite members, potentially 8, I've also researched into a few more candidates." }>Gig would take another sip from his tea, glancing from person to person, mentally gauging their power.<{ "Shall I fill you in on things a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Akazuki Law

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:27 pm

"No need. I heard everything from this case~. Although, "
/=As the orb came to Law, it instantly dropped to the ground before making contact with him. They may have common goals, but Law didn't trust anyone.=\
"I trust no one, you know that. If this war against the Depths happens to be successful, whos to say that our paths won't divert?"
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:40 pm

}>Gig would smirk and shrug his shoulders<{ "Same old Law, you are free to think what you will and do as you please until the point that such a possibility becomes a problem. If in the even that we were to become enemies, then we'd end up fighting, and one of us would surely die, but I'd prefer not to think of the chain of events that would lead to that outcome..." }>Gig would turn to his suitcase, picking it up and closing it.<{ "Well then gentlemen, I'll be leaving, I've got a bit to attend to myself. Eat what you will and go forth spreading havoc, the day draws nearer when we will commence our operation." }>Gig would then turn and walk away, the millions of nanobots that he had long since released across Escellsia, that had been multiplying exponentially and spreading to every area, they had found many things that he needed to review alone. He also needed to begin training and planning<{ "Oh and Law... if you won't wear, or at leas carry that thing, then dispose of it properly." }>He walked off, leaving the others to their own business.<{
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Akazuki Law

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:14 am

/=Eyes still closed, he complied with Gig.=\
"Sure thing~."
/=With a snap of his finger, the orb was decimated. He didn't have any intention of dueling with Gig, or even Shen. Law simply didn't want to pledge loyalty to a group. He had done so once in a parallel world with some guy named Traiza, and didn't like it much. Law found it much more entertaining to roam freely, giving assistance only where he found something in it for him.=\
"I guess Rozalyn is still alive here...Since she-"
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

Rep. : 2
Nation : Former Antagonist

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:17 am

In a poof of holograms the Erikall would appear in an undisclosed location beside a young girl that was more machine that she was human.

https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net/leader-s-office-f67/first-strike-attacking-the-swamps-t1189.htm
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Akazuki Law

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:32 pm

/=He stopped and turned to Erik. Law's eyes gleamed once he sensed his energy, scratching his head before giving a sigh.=\
"Sheesh, looks like Rozalyn has hella copycats...Dark Matter must be as common as granite around here..."
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:11 am

-|Shen laughed as he finished the remaining of his tea, letting a wave nostalgia wash over him as the three finally reunited, and stood and walked towards Akazuki.|-

"It's been far too long my friend. What have you been up to? Other than drifting along the desolate plane of this accursed realm."

-|Shen closed his eyes as he took several breaths of air and letting the memories of the past regain their hold of him. It felt like centuries when he was once considered a nin of the Depths and under the direction of Rozalyn and Rion. The three man squad that consisted of Law, Gig, and himself was all too hectic from the initial imprisonment to event siege of Vescrutia, which ended in a failure due to a man named Triaza.|-
Back to top Go down
Toctys

Toctys

Character sheet
Race:

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Toctys grew very annoyed. he felt like he was being belittled by Shen, law and Gig. He didn't really give a fuck about king Eric. He didn't tryst any one and the orbs that Gig handed out gave him an odd feeling. He out stretched his hand for one. He had a plan up his sleeve if this orb prove to be a trap for him. he didnt want to take it but he felt like he had no choice. He couldnt take down Gig, Law and Shen by himself *
Huff
Okay , throw me one.
Also this plan of yours when will we be attacking. and who will be on her side?
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:23 am

*~Rosary would appear from a swirling darkness on the ground. Stepping out into the serene area she would speak in place of Gig, since he'd already left to attend to some business.~* "Father's enemy is the same as Shen's and Laws I believe. It is the Depths, in particulart 'Mother', the lady Rozalyn." *~Rosary walked closer, checking for who did and did not have their orbs embedded, providing help where needed.~* "We will kill her, and take over the Citadel Risen from the Depths... Is that a simple enough explanation for you?"
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:13 am

-|Shen turned towards Rosary and chuckled at her rapid growth, when he first saw her she was no more than two feet tall. Now she looked like she was in her teens. A face of shock held him for a split second before he chuckled to himself at Gig's "children" he created for this purpose.|-

"Ah and where is your father? Perhaps playing God again? Not that it matters, but look how much you've grown. What is that man feeding you?"
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Akazuki Law

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:16 am

/=Since no one took the time to answer Toctys' question, Law took it upon himself to do just that.=\
"She leads her own nation, so needless to say she has quite a handle of people. If we attack, we can expect an all out war."
/=He said with a slight chuckle. He seemed to have something planned, but he knew no one cared, that much. He poked his finger into the atmosphere before him, and the hole expanded into a portal.=\
"I'm going out. Ciao."
/=He stepped through the portal and it closed up immediately after.=\
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:56 am

*~Rosary gave a lazy wave as Law left the area, she then turned facing Shen with a bit of distaste.~* ""Play God"... Surely you jest, the one thing father does not play God, he exercises his God given right to create... you most of all should know that Shen." *~Rosary was never good with jokes or sarcasm, so Shen could've been joking, and she would never have known, after a pause she continued and answered his question.~* "Nevertheless I do not know currently where father is, I don't believe he wants his location known at the moment, though I'll continue looking from him... I have a bad feeling, as for what he's "feeding" me, that would be the energy of my prey, does a body good you know." *~This was Rosary's many feeble attempts at humor, though it was true nevertheless.~*
Back to top Go down
Toctys

Toctys

Character sheet
Race:

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:28 pm

.....Can i leave now
*he was growing anger that he was being ignored* give me an orb
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:41 pm

"Yeah go ahead, I think everything is done here." *~Rosary turned and began leaving just as quickly as she came.~* "Wear the emblems...I don't know what Father will do if you don't." *~And with that Rosary was gone.~*
Back to top Go down
Toctys

Toctys

Character sheet
Race:

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Cya*Toctys placed the orb in his chest and left*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gig's War Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's War Meeting   Gig's War Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gig's War Meeting
Page 1 of 1