Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

Rep. : 0
Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Undead, Souls, Life draining.

Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? Empty
PostSubject: Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~?   Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Somehow, Tomon had been gone for a while... Somehow. And now, he was back, and he was still looking for the Swamps Village in search of Skelette. He must be found! But also, Tomon's powers must be mastered... "Helloooo? Is anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Academy

Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~?   Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:27 pm

Sadako was taking a break from her training, as she walked through the rusted spire. Eventually, she sat, leaning against the iron frame that had almost decayed. It groaned, but held her slight weight. Closing her eyes, she sighed, running a hand through her long blue hair. Frowning when she found it to be slightly tangled, she whispered something quietly, and the strands started to slowly untangle themselves from one another. A hushed wind pulled at the fabric of her many-layered dress, and Sadako looked up in time to hear someone call out, "Helloooo? Is anyone here?" as she opened her eyes.
Her brilliant blue gaze swept the area for a moment, but finding nothing, she switched to locating the speaker by dissolving her molecular structure, and letting herself float along the wind. Sadako soon found the boy. She smiled slightly, materializing infront of him. "Why hello..." Her voice was quiet, but a breath of wind carried her whisper to his ears. It would sound as if she was right beside him. "I suppose I would be here. I am Sadako.... And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~?   Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Tomon's head twitched ever so slightly from hearing the voice, however only because of how near it sounded. His facial expression stayed the same; emotionless in all ways. He began to prod his index fingers together out of nervousness, then finally responded, "... I am Tomon... I'm just... Looking around for a specific person, is all... Who lives in a specific place... Which is specifically what I am looking for... Though, I cannot find it... The Swamps Village?" Tomon slowly walked closer to her, allowing the rigor mortis to slowly dissipate as he moved his partially undead body. It had been setting in recently. "You.. Have... Heard? If not... I am also looking for some training in my wait..." He stared up into her eyes with his dead ones, the pitch black pupils seeming to pierce with the deadpan gray that was the rest of his 'eyeball.'
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~?   Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:42 pm

"Nice to meet you, Tomon... I do believe I know where the Swamps Village is, yes." She watched him curiously as he moved closer. She paused for a moment, then carefully asked, "What sort of training?"
Sadako found his gaze a tad unnerving, and she didn't fail to notice now how... Well, dead this Tomon seemed. The boy's gaze was extremely unnerving, and she shifted slightly under it, her eyes breaking away from his. She found herself rubbing her arm absentmindedly, trying to avoid his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~?   Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:12 pm

Tomon continued to stare, unblinking and unmoving. He quietly said, "Training like... Battle... Fight... Spar? Do that... And then take me to the Swamps?" Though Tomon didn't show it, he enjoyed this place. He seemed to be venturing all across the desolate and dead lands of Escellsia rather than in the places where living things flourished. Somehow, prospering cities did not feel right to him, hence why he has never entered one on his stay in Escellsia. "Shall you partake?" Even though she looked away, he still stared in the same spot as if her eyes were still gazing right back at his.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~?   Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Her eyes flicked back to Tomon for a moment, shivering as she met his eyes to say what she did next, "I certainly shall. It sounds like a plan to me." She took a few steps back, her hand resting on her sword for a moment, "Shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~?   Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:15 am

Tomon nodded, and with that almost instantaneously submerging himself completely underground as if he were liquid. A few seconds later, giant bullets would shoot straight up from the ground in Sadako's general area, destroying the land because of the size and the force and speed of the bullets.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~?   Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:29 pm

Without the use of the wings she once possessed, Sadako could only manipulate the air currents around her, dodging around each bullet. She soon found that the ground beneath her feet wasn't stable, and was crumbling away at just the slightest touch as she danced this way and that. Luckily, she managed to avoid these bullets, and formed a dome of air around herself. Changing the densities of an outer layer of this 'bubble', she was able to float into the air as to not be hindered but the crumbling footing.

Sadako began to gather the moisture from the air, crystallizing the earth with a quickly forming ice; she was sure that Tomon was hiding within the soil, and she wanted to draw him out. Her awareness spread to any oxidized part of the battlefield within a hundred meter radius, determined not to be surprised by what would be Tomon's next attack. Almost like a whip, a long thread of water extended from her hand, air currents swirling around it to keep the water condensed and whip-like... And also to control temperature and such. Held at room temperature, the water was quite docile... Sluggish, even.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~?   Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Tomon stared upward at the icy blockade, hindering him from crossing over to the surface... Not that he minded, really, since he enjoyed the coldness that the ice gave off. He raised both of his hands this time, one of his hands expanding to a very large state whilst the other one stayed normal. From the giant hand, he would shoot more bullets, yet they were different from the ones before... They weren't solid. In fact, they weren't physical at all. They were made up of tiny pieces of Tomon's soul, though they were still gigantic. They shot with the same speed and power as the original bullets, passing through the icy ground, straight up at Sadako. Tomon's other hand would release a tiny ball, which seemed to be another piece of his soul. It formed into a large blade, passing through the ice and then slicing a hole in it for Tomon's escape. Tomon leapt out of the ground he 'buried' himself in and began to float using gases within his body. He puffed up and hovered above the ground... He didn't want to slip and fall, you see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~?   Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look who is back from the dead! Someone to fight Tomon on this glorious occasion~?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northwest :: Rusted Spire-
Jump to: