Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Rep. : 0
Nation : Nope
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Runes

Character sheet
Race: Human

Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)   Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:45 pm

Ozgood wishing to recreate his old home found comfort in the forest. This is where he wanted to set up his new home when he wished to be alone or at work fixing up weapons. On a decently sized plot of land Ozgood began to build. After many days of hard work and labor cutting only the amount of wood needed. The outside of the cabin was finished. The inside however was still bare. Ozgood made a sign." bare inside but open to weary travelers". Ozgood looked at the trees he cut down. Wishing to keep the balance of nature he planted twice as many trees than he cut down. Ozgood looked at his hard work and smiled for though his home is simple he is in harmony with nature here. Should someone need a place to stay no matter what nation they were from they were welcome to stay there so long as they don't start fighting with others as Ozgood cares not for affairs of a nation but a place where people can truly call a sanctuary.

(Currently only has a few rest mats, basic cooking ware and a cooking fire outside.)
Back to top Go down
Allyson Seras
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Allyson Seras

Nation : Someone Must Show Her
Guild : Acadamy
Energy Type : Spiritual Ice, Ice and Water.

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)   Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:00 pm

Khamerta would awake inside this cabin. She would quickly sit up and immediately call a bird to her aid. A young sparrow would fly in and land on her shoulder. Speaking to the bird she would tell it to explore the area and make sure no one was out to get her.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)   Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:52 pm

"You have nothing to worry friend. This is neutral ground no one will harm you here"
Ozgood pours a bowl of soup and hands it to Khamerta*
"You must be tired by traveling this deep into the woods."
Back to top Go down
Allyson Seras
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Allyson Seras

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)   Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:54 pm

"TThe woods are they still there" she said panicking.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)   Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:57 pm

"Yes but these woods are peaceful all will be fine. Help yourself to my facilities they are bare at the moment but provides food and shelter."
Back to top Go down
Allyson Seras
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Allyson Seras

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)   Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:01 pm

"I live in the woods and don't need shelter from nature" she said as a few squirrels moved around her feet
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)   Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:11 pm

"Ah that is noble. I do my best not to disturb natural balance here. I merlely needed a place far from civilization to continue my work. I understand you are concerned but I have planted many trees to make up from what I took from the earth."
Ozgood says while attending to his forge*
Back to top Go down
Allyson Seras
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Allyson Seras

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)   Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:14 pm

"you humans all think that killing a forest spirit can easily be made up for by planting a tree. that's not the way it works" she said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)   Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:29 pm

"I'm not here to harm or be harmed. I built this place to be a sanctuary to those who need help. I apologize for not being the most knowledgeable man in the world but I truly bare no ill will towards you or the forest. Honestly I haven even been this world for all of a few weeks and all is new to me." Ozgood says to Khamerta while folding his bedroll and putting it away*
Back to top Go down
Allyson Seras
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Allyson Seras

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)   Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:31 pm

"Find a new place to stay, this forest belongs to me and is home to the General" she would say.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)   Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:43 pm

"I merely want a place to stay away from the ruckus and warfare from the four nations. Please just leave me be. The reason I chose this forest to live is it's peace and is the only place here resembling my old home. I'm sorry but do you mind leaving me alone for awhile? You are asking me to make a difficult decision."
Back to top Go down
Allyson Seras
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Allyson Seras

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)   Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Khamerta would leaves, the animals including a bear that arrived would follow her.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)   Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Reflecting on Khamerta's words Ozgood thinks about the decision left to him.
"I honestly don't know If I can bring myself to leave."
Ozgood looks at the keepsakes of his father who had passed on early in his life*
His face begins to turn red*
"I cannot bring myself to....."
Ozgood collapses and passes out from anxiety....
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Materia Energy

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)   Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:13 am

William would walk up to this cabin and knock on the door. After gaining a rank he wanted to challange someone his rank and that was ozgood.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)   Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Ozgood would wake up with bead head and go to the door

"Hows it going? Wanna come in and have some breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)   Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:11 pm

"I wanted to know if you would like to duel" William said holding a massive blade on his shoulder now.

The blade was even massive compared to his 7 foot 4 frame,
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)   Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:43 pm

"Perhaps but this is not the place for it."
(Non-combat zone)
"How bout we talk details over breakfast like I proposed earlier"
"Ozgood would say this as he is making pancakes."
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)   Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:23 am

"Free food, sounds like a plan"William would say
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)   Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:47 am

"Ozgood would bring William over to the table and hand him the first plate of pancakes"

"So you would like a friendly duel? Here is not the best seein as I would rather not fight in what is supposed to be sanctuary to the weary."

"Where would you like to meet?"

*Ozgood would say eating a bunch of pancakes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)   Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozgood builds his cabin from scratch (all are welcome)
Page 1 of 1