Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Rosary's vs. Zsa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rep. : 0

Rosary's vs. Zsa Empty
PostSubject: Rosary's vs. Zsa   Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:01 am

*~After her ranking exam Rosary had remembered more of her "mother's" skills and tactics. She set off to find another opponent, in hopes of growing again, and gaining more power. She walked the Ragged Road, eyeing animals and strangely shaped rocks as she waited for to encounter a nice opponent.~*

Last edited by Rosary on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Cosmic

Rosary's vs. Zsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's vs. Zsa   Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:02 am

Zsa would appear out of the twilight and walk over to Rosary
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rosary's vs. Zsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's vs. Zsa   Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:06 am

*~Rosary recognized this person as one of the people working under Gig, however, she decided to act as if she didn't know for the time being.~* "Well, a busty giant has appeared...or should i say a giant bust...well no mater, I've decided that you will be my next opponent." *~Without hesitation Rosary drew her sword, Lament, and glared at the girl, looking to see if she were wearing the Ouroboros emblem of Gig's army.~* "You can have the first move chesty."
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

Rosary's vs. Zsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's vs. Zsa   Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:09 am

Zsa's size would suddenly change as she shrank down to the size of an average woman. Pulling her Lust blade from he sheath the atmosphere around the area began to change filling with properties that would make anyone caught in it full of lust in turn making them week and vulnerable. At the same time the night sky would appear in any shadows that were around making those shadows look like the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rosary's vs. Zsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's vs. Zsa   Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:13 am

*~Rosary's aura began to flood out into the area around her, flooding the field as her hair began dancing in the wind like any normal fire.~* "Hmmm strange shadows..." *~Rosary's flaming hair would of course produce light, which would eliminate her own shadow, she would slash her sword a few times sending about 3 waves of flame straight for Zsa, while at the same time vines emerged from her skin, creeping around her left and right arms.~*
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

Rosary's vs. Zsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's vs. Zsa   Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:15 am

Zsa would suddenly vanish and appear somewhere in the shadows not contaminated by the fires light. At this time the other shadows would flicker where the stars were and begin firing bolts of Cosmic energy straight for Rosary.
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rosary's vs. Zsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's vs. Zsa   Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:24 am

*~Rosary didn't move as the cosmic energy came toward her. Once in range, 10 vines covered in thorns would emerge from her back, coated in Dark Matter and. the vines would begin moving on their own, tearing through the Cosmic energy, this was possible because the Dark matter acted as an energy dampener, and the Dark Matter nanobots within her could devour the weakened energy more efficiently.~* "Hmmm...where could she be..." *~Thorns form Rosary's legs slipped into the ground, as she looked around checking everywhere for her. she decided to release some dark matter nanobots into the air to devour whatever they could and search for her as well.~*
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

Rosary's vs. Zsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's vs. Zsa   Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:50 am

In the blink of an eye Zsa would appear from the twilight and be simply standing there. She would sheath her lust blade seeing as how its atmosphere altering effect did nothing to Rosary. She would summon a barrier of twilight around her giving her just enough time to draw forth her Mirror's Fragment blade. Suddenly as if she was the opponent her own hair would light ablaze and a shroud of nano machine would form around her. If Rosary were her rank her power would have been severely decreased.

Her own Twilight barrier would fizzle out and be replaced by one made from transparent solidified Vines made from dense cosmic energy only she could see through.
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rosary's vs. Zsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's vs. Zsa   Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:59 am

"Hmmm, your hair's on fire, perhaps I should put that out for you." *~As she spoke Black rain would begin falling relentlessly from the sky, threatening to turn the area into a black sea within minutes. Rosary began walking toward the girl as the color of her hair began to darken, though still a powerful flame. Rosary pointed her sword at the girl, and in an instant the sword shot out towards her face, covering several feet in an instant. Her blades extending abilities had grown, a sure sign that her growth was only moments away. A smile spread across her face at the thought of becoming stronger~*
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

Rosary's vs. Zsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's vs. Zsa   Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:04 am

As the blade shot towards Zsa her transparent barrier of vines would shoot out towards Rosary's blade. Slipping to the left Zsa would take the advantage to merge with the shadows again. Once again the shadows where ever they were would fire bolts of Cosmic energy from each angle in all directions.

Small beads of a necklace would drop from the sky camouflaging them selves as the black rain. These beads from the necklace were meant to cling to Rosary and stop her in her tracks.
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rosary's vs. Zsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's vs. Zsa   Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:30 pm

*~The blade retracted as the new bolts of cosmic energy came flying at Rosary. Once again her vines would begin cutting through them, absorbing that energy into herself, finally reaching her full capacity. In a flash of light her appearance would begin changing, as the light began fading, she would be older yet again. and even more powerful. Her swords appearance had even changed a bit.~* "This is strange...I think I skipped a stage of growth...?" *~While distracted by this the black ran would continue falling in sheets, unrelenting and heavy, and with the rain fell the beads from the necklace. Unfortunately due to her interest in her growth, she didn't notice them enter the area that her aura covered. the beads would hit their target, leaving Rosary immobilized.~* "Tsk, let my guard down..." *~Rosary would emit her aura over a wider area, hoping to feel Zsa's presence within.~*

Rosary's vs. Zsa Rosary11
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

Rosary's vs. Zsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's vs. Zsa   Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Zsa would emerge froma shadow behind Rosary and be wielding her Twilight blade. Zsa would suddenly fall to her knees holding her head as images and thoughts poured into her.

"MAke her stronger, imbed her with more power" the man in her images said.

This man was King Erik the one who had created Zsa from the corpse of Alieth. After this she would return unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rosary's vs. Zsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's vs. Zsa   Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:06 pm

*~Just before Zsa started emerging from the ground Rosary would begin speaking.~* "Why do you not wear fathers emblem, are you not part of Ouroboros?" *Upon finishing her sentence Rosary would notice that Zsa had fallen to the ground unconscious and of course her abilities would cease.* "Hmmm... strange, I didn't think my aura had already reached this level....no that isn't it, she's fainted for another reason... perhaps I should take her to father, he might know whats wrong..." *~Rosary would sheathe her sword, kneeling down to pick up her fathers underling, but pause before doing so.~* "... She really doesn't seem to be wearing the Ouroboros emblem... perhaps I'll give her one." *~Rosary placed her hand over Zsa's chest, and in moments a red heart-shaped contraption would appear on her chest, bearing the emblem of Ouroboros, Gig's emblem. It was an organic creature with tentacles that dug into Zsa and wrapped around her heart. If it were tampered with a large 2 kilometer explosion resembling a supernova would be all that ensued, This would also happen if Zsa died. With this Rosary picked Zsa up with one hand and carried her off toward Gig's base.~*

{Visual Aide}
Rosary's vs. Zsa 511px-10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rosary's vs. Zsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's vs. Zsa   Rosary's vs. Zsa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosary's vs. Zsa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Ragged Road-
Jump to: