Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Wondering the Swamps?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

Wondering the Swamps? Empty
PostSubject: Wondering the Swamps?   Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Unknown hasn't roamed the nation of Swamps and was quite keen on learning of it's existence and quickly traveled towards the nation or village. The large hammer that Unknown stole from Erik hung around his back, if it did it would probably still hold the energy signature of Erik still on the hammer since it was only a couple hours after the death of Erik, and after Unknown received his Anti-Akuma weapon which was wrapped around his face. Unknown in the distance saw a large swamp and made an invisible smile underneath the cloth like scarf surrounding his face. "So....this is the swamps." But then suddenly memories of Erik traveled through Unknown's thoughts. Erik attacked this place, and if there was still an energy source located within the hammer that Unknown was unaware of it would perhaps allow unwanted contact with people Erik fought since people could sense energy sources nowadays. Unknown became somewhat cautious as he walked on top of the swamp like water.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Rep. : 1
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Energy Type : Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Swamps?   Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:55 pm

*There would be a gunshot echo of the sound over the glade which Unknown decided to enter, sending every bird within several miles a flight with alarm. At the same time, two serpents, each the size of a 5-story apartment building would blast out of the water, one behind Unknown and the other in front. Each serpent had its 15 ft long fangs barred, as it towered over Unknown, as a voice, cold and venomous as it could get, sounded all around Unknown*

"You got away with it last time....but this time I'll make sure you don't get away...."

*With that, Kujo-ku would suddenly burst forth, creating a large circle which fully encompassed the snakes and Unknown, as the water almost looked like it had been set on fire with greenish flames. They weren't however, but the Kujo-ku, creating the circle around them, also shot upwards into the sky, creating a large encampment which would be very hard to escape, or even get close to. The water all around would start to turn green, as it was begining to change to Ekitai-ku, and as a greenish smoke began to fill the encampment, this being Kitai-ku. I would also appear on the water quite further away, almost out of visible sight, as I watched who I thought was Erik, about to be plumbled by a large array of deadly attacks*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Swamps?   Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Unknown continued to walk until he suddenly stopped. He looked around not moving his head but his eye's, his large third hidden eye appeared instantly from thin air. It's gleaming pupil scanned the area. The water below Unknown began to bubble and rupture until two large serpents would appear from the water staring at Unknown with large fangs. "Hmph....see's like the enemy found me after all..." Unknown would slash his large hammer stolen from Erik which would open a wormhole which connected in another spot above in the sky and escape the bubble of the green energy that would encase the serpents instead of the serpents and Unknown. Unknown would leap into the hole and reappear in the air spinning his body as he screamed. "Aera Cura!" The scarf that whirled around Unknown's neck would expand on one side as the threading detached itself. The thread would expand and grow in a large size of 4 feet thick and 21 feet long and still expanding in length. The tendril like threads from the scarf would slash in the air releasing a strange sort of energy which would most likely be Unknown favorite form of his Kekkei Genkai being able to create distortion energy. The distortion energy would pulse from the claw like scarf towards the energy that was flying towards Unknown at a high pace. Unknown would also radiate telekinesis on the thread like tendrils also. "Last time? Must be that girl Erik faced...." Unknown's third eye would scan the strange heroine figure with ease and then the strange like energy. Unknown with his free hands would reveal a special red like gem around his neck, but Unknown was more fixed upon focusing energy within his palms. Around Unknown's back 4 large puffs of smoke would appear behind him.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Swamps?   Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:08 pm

"Humph...."

*I would say, as I snapped my fingers, immediately, as there would be a tremendous explosion from the snakes and circles below, as Kujo-ku would be massing all over the ground/swamp, as the explosion brought it up rapidly, in large volumes towards Unknown, as it tried to completely blow past him, and surround him with it. At the same time, there would be a streak of greenish light above, as suddenly, thick acid green clouds gathered all above, making a foreboding overshadow from above. From these clouds, or rather, Kuju-Kumo, would spill out a down pour of Ekitai-ku in what looked like a rain shower, but was rather a shower of death in all respects. The greenish light flashed again, revealing Raitai-ku flashing above from the Kuju-Kumo cloud formations above. Either from the down pour of Ekitai-ku from above, or the explosion of Kujo-ku from below, Unknown would have a very high chance of at least touching some of it, and in doing so, would start to decay away at very fast rate, to fast to regenerate from. As for his scarf, it would suffer the same fate as well as the energies around it, if something weren't enacted quickly. I would continue to stand where I was, watching Unknown, still believing him to be the one who attacked the village earlier, and thus having a bloodthristy vengence against the one who attacked my home*

"Just accept your death...."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Swamps?   Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:32 pm

"So...you depend on your little energy like I do with my telekinesis..." Unknown would release the distortion from his claw like scarf to distance the explosion of energy from hitting Unknown, yet the distortion would flow through the scarf and enveloping Unknown also with distortion energy field for the purpose of the rain shower of a deadly energy above Unknown, the distortion acted like a window when rain hits it and flows on the side. But when Unknown felt a burn on his flesh he looked down to see his finger red and his skin decaying. The red crystal on Unknown's neck would brighten and automatically the molecule makeup of the energy would break up into nothing. "Thanks Erik....this was very helpful..." Unknown spoken to himself. The scarf that released distortion energy to move the explosion on a sideways motion that the spherical movement it would affect the scarf in anyway of decay. Unknown would then know in his mind this energy of this heroine figure is most likely something like his distant and deceased apprentice, Zepp. "You remind me of someone..." Unknown would then fist pump his hands as telekinesis energy would release pulses of energy at Chizuni. Any object other than human that came in contact with the telekinesis would form tendrils that would lash at Chizuni.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Swamps?   Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:45 pm

*As the pulses came down towards me, I would close and open my eyes, as suddenly, the Toukaigan activated in my eyes, and immediately upon laying eyes upon the energy and Unknown, since they were in the same line of sight, the energy would instantly start to break down and decay, becoming less and less powerful and less and less effective. As this happened, by the time the energy would even reach me, it would be basically useless, so weak and basically decayed to nothingness. The same would happen to Unknown, although a little more slowly, as he would feel all of his energy start to decay away, along with his strength, his very being, his senses, everything began to break down, to become weaker, to decay. This power would even effect that nice little crystal that Unknown had, making its energy canceling effect weaker and weaker until it would be no more. As all of this continued to take place, there would be another sound, as out of the clouds, 7 Kujo-ku Clones appeared, each with the Toukaigan activated, and thus in an instant, Unknown would be hit by 7x the decay from before, as he would feel its effects immediately grow 7x worse. It was in this moment, that from each of the clones shot out hundreds of serpents, all made of Kujo-ku, as they shot towards Unknown from every angle and direction possible, trying to bite, indigest, poison, and decay Unknown away in a very quick time frame. At the same time below, I would do a quick few seals, as I continued to decay-watch and track Unknown very closely, as the water around started to bubble, and froth*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Swamps?   Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Unknown upon feeling a bit weaker from a strange essence the crystal would instantly activate, even if the power did affect the crystal it would stop the immediate molecule breakup of Unknown himself instantly. The four puffs of smoke that was surrounding Unknown formed into 4 large hands finally. And would clasp together and surround Unknown. "I gotta read her mind at this point...now..." Thus Unknown would read the girls head instantly, and from the help of Unknown third hidden eye that was still on the field would suddenly detect the disruption in the air and produce the fact to Unknown that clones were formed and were giving off a similar power. Abruptly the eye would rotate quickly around the field especially around the clones releasing frequencies at high power. Possibly making the clones close there eyes with the high pitch sound that was ringing in there head. What was also sent as Unknown would read the girls head, he would jump through the minds into the clones releasing a telekinesis to control the actions of them. The serpents were made before this happen and thus would be surrounding Unknown at this point. A rip in reality would form form above the hands that clasped around Unknown. The serpents would be utterly sucked into it immediately. A serpents mouth inches away from Unknown missed and would be sucked in also. Yet Unknown would do something unexpected and create another rip in reality directly behind Chizuni the serpents would ram into her most likely since it would be quickly done and a quick jab at Chizuni to even react in time. Even if the poison wouldn't affect the heroine the purpose was to stop eye contact with her and Unknown. Unknown would then switch places with his eye which was seemingly in no sight at all. Yet Unknown would use this to create something else, the hands that Unknown would be quickly recreated behind him in case the girl found Unknown before his attack was formed. But there was a copy of another set of 4 that surrounded the eye which when Chizuni would get up from getting trampled from her serpents or if she reacted and knew that Unknown would expectingly send the serpents at her at a similar speed of light then she would lose eye contact with Unknown and would think where the eye is now would be Unknown.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Swamps?   Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:07 pm

*As the rip opened, and the snakes poured through, my body would glow green, as all the snakes would be absorbed into it. As they did, there would be a sudden, and very large hissing, as ALOT of Kitai-ku, which was the form of very green gas, spread all over the area, blocking me from view. As far as the mind reading went, well, it didn't. What Unknown didn't know, is that 1. I wasn't too bad of a telepathist myself, and 2. I had strength in numbers. As soon as Unknown tried to enter my mind, he would hit a cold, unbreakable wall, mentally speaking, that totally surrounded my mind. The same was with the clones. And as he would hit this mental wall, he would suddenly feel the force of 1000 minds, these being the nymph witches in my service, driving back at his, trying to literally throw his mind back into his own head, and forcefully enough to stun him. Thus, as the clones weren't controlled, and weren't distirbed by ringing in their heads, they would quickly disperse, appearing randomly around the area, as their decaying and draining sight effect, as well as mine, since my vision was never blocked from Unknown, would continue, either forcing enough against the crystal to make it burst, or render it useless anyways.

Apart from this, as all the clones, and myself, were all watching with the Toukaigan activated, we would be able to see Unknown make the switch, using the energy sensing abilities of it. Thus, as Unknown changed places, there would be another flash of green light, as 100s of bolts of Raitai-ku would all blast towards Unknown's location, both at the eye and at him, so that if he tried to switch back again, he would be hit either way. The Raitai-ku flew at different intervals, and seemingly endlessly, and thus, after the hands would have been almost instantly decayed away, Unknown, and his eye, would be next. As for my location, it was still unknown (( XD )), as there was still a very large cloud of Kitai-ku all over on the ground, whether I was there or not remained to be seen*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Swamps?   Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

((Hm....if theres a cloud of smoke....then how is there contact? there's an obstacle in the eye contact area? Just putting this out there...))

Unknown would raise his weakening hands that gripped the hammer. Slamming the hammer into the ground it would instantly create a wormhole black hole affect such as a linking black hole would be where Unknown was and where the eye was located. The energy that was flying at Unknown and the eye would be utterly sucked into the black holes. Where the energy would appear next? Well it wouldn't there would be a secret third hidden black hole within the linked ones which sent the energy into another place in the universe or where ever that shit leads too. For then Since there would need to be contact with the girl or clones with Unknown to make the energy be used which Unknown figured out within the battle so far he would need to simply break that contact by hiding behind a tree. Just then a large crack would appear where the tree that Unknown hide behind and created a chasm of the sort and lead towards the gas and the clones. The cracks would staggeringly make their way towards the clones absorbing them into the ground that wasn't it though. The cracks would release a large gust of wind let in reverse...it was a large black hole again that Unknown created. It was a paradox of the sort that seemed to absorb and obliterate the clones within seconds. As for the smoke the black hole would abruptly begin to absorb that as well.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Swamps?   Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:18 pm

((Advanced Doujutsu sight....and besides that, the other clones....And its not smoke....))

*Even as Unknown started to use the blackholes, our sight 7x the effect than normal would have been upon him, and his energies, and the hammer, and thus would have been weakening them. Thus, as the blackholes appeared on the ground, they would become steadily weaker and weaker. However, the clones would eventually, be sucked in, and as they were, they would release quite a few bottles from their hands, which were suddenly teleported all around the edges of the blackhole. The moment the bottles hit the edges, they would explode, and spread the Shrinking Solution that was in them around the edges of the blackhole. And the moment this happened, the blackhole would suddenly start to shrink more and more and more until it would eventually be too small to suck anything through it, and it would cease to exert any force against the field. Meanwhile, there would be a sudden sound, as large bluish Mushrooms suddenly shot up all around Unknown and his tree, there would be small ones the size of blades of grass, and some other ones the size of three story houses. The moment that these shot up all around him, they would suddenly, and forccefully explode, causing a huge forceful explosion all around Unknown, which would tear him to shreads if he wasn't quick enough. At the same time this happened, he would suddenly fell the decaying effects of the Toukaigan hit him again, this time 10x the amount than more, as a forest of Mushrooms shot up all over the field, and atop those mushrooms would stand 10 clones, which were spread out all around Unknown, keeping very close tabs on him, as the continued to drain and weaken him. I, meanwhile, continued to remain hidden, as I prepared for what I was planning*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Swamps?   Wondering the Swamps? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wondering the Swamps?
Page 1 of 1