Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Physics I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Physics I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Physics I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Physics I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Physics I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Physics I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Physics I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Physics I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Physics I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Physics I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Physics I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Physics I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Physics I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Physics I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Physics I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Physics I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Physics I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Physics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Physics Empty
PostSubject: Physics   Physics I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:04 pm

Type: Science

General Description: Powers over the Laws of Nature/Natural Laws.

Some Base Powers (That all Shrews could learn to use):

Gravity Manipulation: Allows user to disrupt, change, redirect, strengthen, or weaken force of gravity depending on rank.

Friction Manipulation: Allows user to control the amount of friction in a certain area or around certain objects depending on rank.

Magnetism/Electromagnetism: Allows user to control magnetism and thus most metals, the higher the rank, the more metallic substances can be manipulated. Can also be used to effect technology, and other forces/objects.

Enthalpy/Temperature Control: Allows user to shift masses of heat from one place/object to another. If one makes something extremely cold, something else must become in a balanced reverse, totally hot, etc.

Flame and Heat Control: Allows the user to control heat and fire, amount, shape and size produce/manipulated depends on rank.

Ice/Cold Control: Allows user to manipulate cold and ice, shape and quantity/temperature controlled depends on rank.

Electricity: Allows the user to manipulate electric currents and static electricity.

Entropy Manipulation: Allows user to influence the rate at which a system (objects/organisms) becomes disorderly. Amount of disorder created depends on rank.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

Physics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physics   Physics I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:27 pm

Um, isn't the Entropy manipulation, and Gravity manipulation, a bit much? I mean, sure people could potentially have them, but for such things to be simply learned...it makes it very easy for people to become extremely overpowered very quickly. Being able to manipulate the natural laws is too much, and the Power over the laws of nature...considering that we have natures on here, you're saying that people can potentially be able to have power equal to or greater than the natures...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Physics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physics   Physics I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:31 pm

Notice the "depending on rank" part I added to EVERY SINGLE LINE.....means that a 1st rank could make gravity like a tiny bit lighter or heavier, but wouldn't be able to do much more than that.....Entropy would be the same idea, they wouldn't be able to increase it more than their rank allows....Unless you can think of a better way to do that....

Also notice that I have Could Learn to use....doesn't mean they are going to....just is a potential thing....Although if you think that its horrible enough to have up here...I can take it down....These were just more of ideas to get people's minds around what each study was about....

Edit: Also have a section in the announcement above this about the rank thing....so it is pretty well covered that people aren't suppose to go and make gravity or entropy, or whatever else way beyond their bounds at a lower rank....or even a medium one.....
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

Physics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physics   Physics I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:25 pm

I was more just astounded that every shrew can POTENTIALLY have powers over the natural laws, or powers over nature.. It's just like such a grand ability to be handed out like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Physics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physics   Physics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Physics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Pyramids :: Grand Shrewish Library :: Library Sections-
Jump to: