Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Revil vs Manyshot.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:31 am

(Can I create a character who is on the search for many shot and always after shim and such?)

Revil stood on the raged road as rain poured down from the sky. The rain would trickle down his face and slid over the two 50 calibre radion pistols he was holding. As usual he had his 4 blades with him two at his side and two on his waist this included the one spade had made him before he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Manyshot

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : spiritual essence

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:49 pm

(i'd rather you not because frankly its annoying being hunted, if an in game reason occurs yes but to just say "yeah i'm going to hunt after you" is frankly annoying and even if a ingame reason occurs i'd rather you didn't because it's a pain plus let's say you were a higher rank and you were after me? that would basiclly mean his death)

*Manyshot would drive down the ragged road on his motorcycle modified to run silently and had no rest for the wicked blaring through the motorcycle speakers. seeing Revil he would pull a powerslide u turn and park his motorcycle far from the potential battlefield then walk forward through the now settling cloud of dust from his powerslide u turn*

"it's raining what are you doing outside? trying to catch a cold?"

Manyshot would say with a sneer*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Revil would look at manyshot. He would hold his pistol out and look down the sight as the gun began to hum as its reactor charged.

"You must be that guy with a million guns" Revil said
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:10 pm

"gee what gave it away the fact that i have twenty revolvers strapped to me right now? and for the record it's not a million guns it's twenty"

*Manyshot would cancel out his sense of scent to strengthen his hearing and sight and would hear the humming of the gun and take it as a challenge and with a rapid swing he would draw a revolver unleashing three swift and rapid shots one aimed at the left arm another aimed at the other arm and the third aimed at the liver. and with his empty hand he would snap as above revil it would begin raining acid and two waves of acid would charge toward the sides of revil leaving only forward or backward to dodge the waves but if he would dodge forward or backward the bullets would most likely hit*

"i warn you i have had much practice in my life"

*Manyshot would say controlling his blood flow to his hands and legs increasing his reaction timing by living up his hands and legs*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Revil would blink and as he did he would draw his holocaust blade. As the holocaust flew up with his moving arms the bullets would be cleanly stopped by the temporary flare sheild the blade created. He would fire his pistol at manyshot two times while walking backwards to avoid the waves of acid.

"Then that will make you a decent challenge for a Spatially Aware human" Revil said returning the holocaust to his side but still leaving it uncubbed
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:21 pm

*Manyshot would grin as he snapped causing an explosion at Revil's back while he went backwards. as for the shots at him he would rapidly drop the revolver and draw his sword which he would block the bullets with upon draw and then rush forward snapping right before he drew the weapon making electricity shock the area around Revil, and since it was raining the chances that it would shock Revil would double. With the snap timed to occur with Manyshot too far for the electricity to reach him.*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:44 pm

(awww i thought he was gonna be all cool and not use elemental attacks)

As the explosion came for Revil he would with one hand send a wave of photogess outwards in an attempt to blow the fire away. With his other hand he would draw forth his Long Range sheild and hold it out. This sheild was coated in an ablative gel that drew in energy and dispersed it over the sheild which would stop it but cause damage to the sheild at the same time. This could only be done ten times before the sheild was toast. Revil would run backwards and jump into one of the many door the raged road had running down it. There he would put his pistol away as it emitted a light that would make him easily see able in the dark catacombs of the great wall.
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:49 pm

*Manyshot would keep snapping causing multiple explosions behind Revil which would combine and soon crack the force and leak through causing at least some explosive damage to Revil's back. plus some of them would even collapse that door he was to enter since the farther ones were to enter the actual doorway. With leaving Revil two options to either rush for the collapsing door through multiple explosions that would possibly break through that force he was using or face Manyshot head on he would charge and go to strike Revil with the blunt handle of his sword but instead in mid smack switch the blade's sides of the handle as the blade came shooting out the blunt end in a surprise stab attempt. and since this sword gave no visible signs this sword could do this Revil could not possibly see this coming especially since this is the first time he has used such a sword in Escellsia*

Last edited by Manyshot on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:56 pm

(No no I was refering to the elemental thing as in everyone does it. The photogess pulse would repel almost anything non physical. think of it like a force push but only on energy based stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:01 pm

(editted)
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:07 pm

As Revil ran for the door he would emit a second pulse. With his other arm he would hold the shield above his head and slide under the falling rubble into the doorways and through the location the fire once was. He would immediately run down a corridor and take the first left Revil wasn't much for long rang. He was best at close range and in this dark had a good advantage with his spatial awareness. It was the explosive attacks manyshot had that was the problem and using it inside these confined spaces was not a good idea at all else risk bringing the entire place down on both of them.
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:12 pm

*Manyshot would just laugh considering the terrain advantage and peak inside after moving a few of of the collapsed rocks to give him sight inside the area then he would be ready to snap and yell in the tunnel warning the idiot*

"hey idiot right now i could blow some explosions in there collapsing the tunnels with you inside surrender and i won't cause your immanent death!"

*Manyshot would say waiting outside for a sign of surrender*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:39 pm

"Ah but if you kill me the supreme representative will come after you." Revil said as he would runs backwards and put his long rang sheild back into its cube form. From that he would sheath his one sword and draw both the sabers from his back.
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:59 pm

"personally i don't wish to kill you but you challenged me and frankly i don't kill unless a contract says i need to so i offer you one last chance to surrender the spar"

*he would say sneering*

(you know general part of the reason people might not want to rp with you is because you always bring other characters in to help as if they "conveniently" were passing by all you need to do is say "you win" conceit victory and both go separate ways. deal done. the reason its so nasty this time is because he is a mercenary he kills for a living. you were just lucky you got a warning because this is a neutral mercenary NOT evil)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:05 pm

Manyshot wrote:
you know general part of the reason people might not want to rp with you is because you always bring other characters in to help as if they "conveniently" were passing by all you need to do is say "you win" conceit victory and both go separate ways. deal done. the reason its so nasty this time is because he is a mercenary he kills for a living. you were just lucky you got a warning because this is a neutral mercenary NOT evil

QUOTE FOR TRUTH
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:08 pm

Quote from my msn to the person playing manyshot.

BriniaSona, the General: Forever Yesterday said:
Revil just made that threat to postpone the battle so he could go further into the catacombs for safety.
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:10 pm

(fine but if i end up facing another of your characters just because he is dying by his own stupidity for not knowing when to surrender then my faith in trying to show you how to rp a fair way is done. your post)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:12 pm

(And obviously seeing this Revils empty threat went far and made two people beleive it. As if you remember Revil severed his connections with the E.A.S.T. when he vowed to be miles student.)
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:15 pm

(still waiting for that post)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:22 pm

(im going to bed i have to be up at 5 am)
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:36 pm

(reminder)
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:45 pm

Revil would run off. He kept a mental image of Manyshot in his mind so he may meet him again and challenge him another time.
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:12 pm

(run off where? your in a deep tunnel with one exit and Manyshot still is under the impression you are facing him whereas he is waiting at that exit. seriously just say "you win" and he lets you go!)

*Manyshot would snap multiple times with each snap acid would be created in the tunnel and flood the tunnels threatening to kill revil and considered revil the moron who cant say two simple words dead and would drive off muttering angrily about the moron and the standard this idiot has set about the civilians but despite what standard he had set he would give the others chances before he decides the standard is true*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Revil would begin to run upwards through the catacombs coming to a wider more open room. As he did he would activate his Arial Flight pack and burst into the air towards the top of the room. As the rain filled the room up he would blast two holes in the place were the rain was going to be next and let it pour out through those holes. HE would wait for any more signs of Manyshot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revil vs Manyshot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revil vs Manyshot.   Revil vs Manyshot. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revil vs Manyshot.
Page 1 of 1