Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Challange Letter -Alyss-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

Challange Letter -Alyss- Empty
PostSubject: Challange Letter -Alyss-   Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:44 pm

A note would suddenly appear on the desk of Alyss.

"Before I turn myself towards the people of the shrewish nation of Kiez. I would like to issue this battle challange. Meet me 200 meter outside the front gates of the city on the hill of new life" the note would read.

the note would be signed with this

" Supreme Representative of the E.A.S.T." that would be crossed out and replaced with

"the hero from earth"
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Challange Letter -Alyss-   Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:52 pm

Challange Letter -Alyss- 133143d1252671957-evora-racecar-house-do-want_thumbnail
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Challange Letter -Alyss-   Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:53 pm

(I'll duel you skye when I gain a rank)
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Challange Letter -Alyss-   Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:24 pm

"A random letter...."

*Alyss jumped back, looking at it suspiciously. Spartacus also came to look, curious rather than surprised. He glanced at it, not particularly reading since it wasn't his business...Kings slept as usual in the corner, a sleeping bubble forming from his nose*

"I...I knew p-poltergeists existed!"

*Spartacus looked at her with a nervous look, a light chuckle in his throat*

"I don't think that's it...Master, I'll pick it up if it is wired with something dangerous."

"It's fine, I'll do it myself."

*Alyss hesitated before grabbing the piece of paper and holding it out and away from her face, one eye open to see if it would explode. She held this position for a while as Spartacus held rigid, afraid for her and Kings opened one eye to silently laugh if it really did explode*

"............."

"......"

"....Oh thank god."

*Alyss breathed out a sigh of relief, slumping in her chair looking half dead and half relieved with the sheet of paper in her hands and Spartacus gave a smile to reassure himself. Suddenly a loud crash near Alyss startling them both*

"EEEK!"

"Master!

*a mug had smashed into a wall close by Alyss' desk chair, breaking completely and falling upon the floor. Alyss and Spartacus looked at it intently...Laughter in the sound of hisses came from the corner and Kings' eyes formed into laughing lines, as they once were when he was an Abra. One mustard yellow hand held his thin stomach, as if he were laughing so hard he'd be tearing*

"K-Kadabra.."

*Alyss flared immediately, a dangerous aura surrounding her as she got up from her chair. Kings quieted his laughter quickly, looking at her with beady black eyes asking for a little mercy for his prank*

"Kings--"

"Master. This letter. It is a challenge."

"A what?"

*the aura popped instantly and she turned to Spartacus, losing her momentum to walk to him; It was now Kings who breathed a sigh of relief. Alyss held out her hand, the paper was passed and she read some of the main words outloud*

"turn myself to Kiez...issue this battle challenge...front gates...hill of life."

*the tall Spartacus put a hand on his Master's shoulder, turning to her seriously after she finished reading the letter*

"Master, you're actually planning on doing this?"

"...Well...I don't know Spartacus..I haven't been active in that sense in quite the while you know..."

*she chuckled nervously, giving the letter a wayward glance. Her fingers managed to place it upon the desk again where it had just mysteriously popped out of no where. Her expression changed, a tad frightened*

"A-And you never know, it could...could be some...ghost or something!"

*her body shuddered and her hands warmed her arms quickly, her crying expres​sion(T~T...)*

"I can't fight ghosts! No way!"

"We will be there with you."

"Eh? Will you? I think it's only for me, Kings."

*Alyss turned to respond to Kings' telepathy. Spartacus looked at one and then the other, a bit confused. There was no such thing as telepathy in his world, he told Alyss a long time ago. And still then, Kings could only telepathically speak with one person at a time*

"Who said we can't stand there and watch you fight. Don't tell me my rigid master has gone soft on me."

"HMPH!"

*Alyss' pink hair raised at that statement, her blue eyes turned into dangerous glinted stars. She snatched the letter from the desk again, showing it to the yellow Pokemon with force, shouting*

"I'll show you who's gone soft, you smug little bastard...! I accept this challenge!!!"

*raising the paper above her head, she gave her war cry as Kings looked smug in his corner and Spartacus looked, still, absolutely clueless*
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Manyshot

Rep. : 0
Energy Type : spiritual essence

PostSubject: Re: Challange Letter -Alyss-   Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:29 pm

(how bout we pretend this is after alyss and Manyshot met. i got a plan)

*a knocking would be heard* "something the matter cuz?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Challange Letter -Alyss-   Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:02 pm

"Ah?"

*Alyss and Spartacus looked at the closed door curiously, while Kings closed his eyes for a while again*

"It's your 'cousin'."

"Ah...Many..shot. Or something."

*she went to the door herself, opening it for him. The challenge letter lay in her left hand*
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: Challange Letter -Alyss-   Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:12 am

"something wrong? i heard something smash"

*Manyshot would say to alyss walking into the office*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Challange Letter -Alyss-   Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:48 pm

"N-Nothing. We get a little rowdy sometimes.."

*Alyss explained herself nervously, glancing at the other two who had caused the commotion in the first place. Oh would they hear it from her later.....*

"What brings you here? Just here to see what broke?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Challange Letter -Alyss-   Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:23 pm

(I'll make the battle thread after this thread is done)
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: Challange Letter -Alyss-   Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:35 pm

"i originally came by to ask if anyone here knows a thing or two about motorcycle repair but now i am curious why you seem worried. does it have to have something to do with that letter?"

*manyshot would say guessing based off what he could see is different in the area*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Challange Letter -Alyss-   Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:19 am

"Oh! Oh I'm not worried!"

*Alyss quickly raised her arms in her defense, the letter in her hands*

"I just hoped you didn't come here just because my subordinates made some noise.."

*she shot them a glare and Spartacus flinched; Kings did not*
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: Challange Letter -Alyss-   Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:04 pm

*Manyshot would figure somethings up by how she is acting defensive about it and cancel his sense of sight and scent amplifying his other senses and with enhanced sight and would with no visible sign of this being done try and read the letter off reflections of anything in the room or if the written part was facing him but the most he could make out was "battle challange" *

"your worried over a challenge? you would not last one day as a mercenary if one challenge makes you worry"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Challange Letter -Alyss-   Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:26 pm

"I never said I was worried."

*Alyss started to sound a little ticked. She wasn't worried about the thing at all, she was just worried about how much noise she was making and why people would be swarming in her office in such a manner. Spartacus gave a sigh and sat in a chair by the wall next to Kings and Kings glared at him, feeling watched and disturbed from his nap*

"At any rate, you said something about motorcycle repair."
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: Challange Letter -Alyss-   Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:33 pm

"yes incase of the likelyhood my motorcycle becomes damaged in combat i will need knowledge of someone who can repair motorcycles around here"

*Manyshot would explain to alyss*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Challange Letter -Alyss-   Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:36 pm

"Well I do have technopathy, but......"

*she paused for a bit, thinking about her headphones on her ears...they were not exactly the same type of technology Manyshot was talking about*

"I work with living technology, but dead...the only person I can recommend is.."

*her body gave a shudder the minute she thought of him. Alyss hadn't seen him in a very long time. A very...very long time. She wondered how he was doing. What a shame..they were such good..'friends'. Clearing her throat, Alyss spoke again*

"The only person I can recommend is Sedgar Vyland. He's not nearby but I'm sure I can call him over if you'd like to see him."
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: Challange Letter -Alyss-   Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:43 pm

"whats with the shudder? is there something i should know about him?"

*Manyshot would question this "sedgar" and his reputation. after since he was a mercenary he had trouble sometime trusting others*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Challange Letter -Alyss-   Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:48 pm

"Yeah...I used to have a crush on him."

*Alyss said casually, waving a hand as if to dismiss it. She walked over to her desk and placed the challenge on the middle of the desk and returned to Manyshot, crossing her arms*

"It's all the past now. But he's not dangerous or a jerk or anything. Not at all."
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: Challange Letter -Alyss-   Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:53 pm

"as long as he does good work then i was just worried he was a halfasser or dangerous person"

*Manyshot would dismiss the whole note issue for now but keep it in mind incase it comes back up*

"i see you probably got to deal with that challenge so unless you wanted to take care of something im needed for cya" *Manyshot would walk out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challange Letter -Alyss-   Challange Letter -Alyss- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challange Letter -Alyss-
Page 1 of 1