Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Who Wants To Fight In The Cold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kavaistyn
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Kavaistyn

Rep. : 0
Nation : Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Who Wants To Fight In The Cold Empty
PostSubject: Who Wants To Fight In The Cold   Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Kavaistyn stands in an somewhat open area, it was cold and there were several ice spires and pillars riddled throughout the battlefield. Bolts of Light danced between his fingers as he stood abd waited to see if anyone would show up.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Ghooooosts...

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Fight In The Cold   Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:13 pm

~*Desdemona was exploring the glacial depths on her own, looking for a change of scenery. She didn't usually explore such... cold and dark places, but this was all part of her "becoming outgoing" experiment. As she was walking, she caught sight of a person who appeared to be about her age. She blinked and silently approached, taking note of the light bouncing between his fingers. Was he looking for a fight...?
"... hello." She said quietly, standing a good few feet away from him. her facial expression remained blank. "What brings you to these cold parts...?" She questioned softly, drawing her cloak tighter around her.*~
Back to top Go down
Kavaistyn
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Kavaistyn

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Fight In The Cold   Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:02 pm

Kazujin turned around, waving with his free hand slightly. "Oh, hi there. I came here to basically test something out. I was hoping to spar someone in this area and experiment with my abilities in these...conditions. The name's Kazujin...what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Fight In The Cold   Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:53 pm

~*Desdemona didn't react immediately, retaining a blank expression for a second before answering. "It's nice to meet you... Kazujin. My name is Desdemona. Perhaps I can be of assistance...?" She took a pause to rub the back of her neck timidly.

"I suppose I could do for a little battle. And if you want to try something out, well..." She gave a nervous small smile at the end of the sentence, hoping her point was across.*~
Back to top Go down
Kavaistyn
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Kavaistyn

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Fight In The Cold   Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:25 am

Kavaistyn smiled. "Really? Nice! Alrighty then, let's spar for a bit." Kavaistyn leaped back to put more distance between him and Desdemona. He looked at the many ice pillars that were in their area, studying them as he started to get ideas. Shaking his head to snap out of his train of thought, Kavaistyn held out his hand towards Desdemona. "Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Fight In The Cold   Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:16 pm

~*Desdemona regained a blank expression, the stone crescents began to glow as a swarm of glow-y spirit energy formed in her right hand. "How polite of you... I'll start small..." When the ball of energy was roughly the size of a baseball, she whipped it rapidly at Kazujin. When it was only a few feet away from him, the ball of energy split into 5 smaller, more compact orbs.*~
Back to top Go down
Kavaistyn
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Kavaistyn

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Fight In The Cold   Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Kavaistyn quickly planted his hand on the ground, putting Pulse into the ground as he used his hand to push himself upwards in to the air, doing a front flip as he would use more Pulse energy and solidify it underneath him like a platform. Though, since Pulse was transparent, it just looked like Kavaistyn was standing on air. Kavaistyn then fired several arcing bolts of Light at Desdemona, adjusting the brightness of the photons in mid flight, making them a lot brighter. Hopefully, the brightness will temporarily blind or disorient Desdemona long enough for the bolts to strike her, or for Kavaistyn to set up another attack.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Fight In The Cold   Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:48 pm

~* Desdemona cringed in the light, shielding her eyes with her hand while creating a shield of dark energy with her free hand. Seeing as dark elemental attacks aren't especially useful against light, it didn't hold long and soon faltered. However, Desdemona had already leaped out of the way. She stood, blinking furiously, having very blotchy vision.
"I can't... see..." She mumbled rubbing her eyes. While she couldn't see, she knew it was bad to have herself completely exposed to a second attack. Because of this, she wriggled her fingers a few times, some white, glowing figures rising from the ground. The figures hovered towards Kazujin and circled around him, moaning slightly. Yay, ghosts.

The specters would create an illusion of a great fear of Kazujin's. This wasn't a genjutsu under Desdemona control, so she didn't know what the image would be or what the ghosts were creating. She was busy trying to regain her vision. All she could do was hope the image created by the phantoms would be distracting enough until she recovered.*~
Back to top Go down
Kavaistyn
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Kavaistyn

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Fight In The Cold   Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:59 pm

Kavaistyn really didn't pay any attention to the ghosts. They weren't a threat. So he held out a hand and soon a huge spider appeared in front of him. Kavaistyn looked at the large spider, his eyes widened. Then more spiders appeared. One after the other. They hissed and charged at him. Kavaistyn HATED spiders. They creeped him out big time. In a panic, Kavaistyn began flinging bolts of light everywhere to try and destroy the spiders, which might end up accidentally hitting Desdemona if she wasn't careful . But his attacks weren't making an impact on the spiders. They seemed to go right past them. Maybe they were moving to fast. Kavaistyn activated his Photo Sight, allowing him to keep track of there movements. However, Kavaistyn noticed that when they moved, they didn't disturb the photons in the air. Which meant that they weren't physical. They weren't REAL spiders. Kavaistyn placed his hands together and closed his eyes momentarily. The flow of his chakra in his brain slowed to a stop.....ending the horrible genjutsu. Kavaistyn opened his eyes and clenched his fist activating the Pulse he put into the ground earlier in the battle. The ground beneath them was hit by an outstanding concussive force, which potentially harm Desdemona (the force is coming from underneath her). Since Kavaistyn was still standing ion his Pulse platform, he was safe from the forces.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Fight In The Cold   Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:19 pm

~*Desdemona had blinked enough of her blindness away to dodge the bolts of light, yet was thrown off guard when the pulse was activated. She was hit by the pulse, getting knocked back a bit. Shaken, she stumbled to her feet, cringing slightly. Yet, she knew she had to find a way to come back. She thrust her arms out in front of her, a large forcefield of glowing energy being summoned up. Soon, it was a thin concentrated wave of spirit energy. Wasting no time, this wave of energy rapidly sped towards Kazujin.*~
Back to top Go down
Kavaistyn
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Kavaistyn

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Fight In The Cold   Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:01 pm

Well, it was now or never, the reason Kavaistyn was here that is. He had been studying the properties of ice, more specifically, its reflective abilities. He noticed how extremely well ice can somewhat retain and reflect Light, if he could have someone teach him how to use ice, it would greatly increase his overall effectiveness in combat. Or maybe he could obtain a weapon that allowed the use of ice powers? Anyway, Kavaistyn would use the environment to his advantage. He fired a burst of Pulse at Desdemona, he wasn't really expecting it to damage her, he was just using the concussive forces to push himself backwards a few meters to get away from the expanding forcefield. Summoning Olympus Pride, Kavaistyn had the lance multiply into seven lances, using Pulse to have them rotate around him in a somewhat wide circumference. Kavaistyn then held out one hand, firing a constant beam of Light at a nearby ice pillar. Due to the properties of ice, the beam of Light split up, one beam ricocheting and hitting Desdemona's forcefield, the other beam hitting another ice pillar, which would repeat the actions of the first ice pillar. This little chain reaction of ice and light would cause Desdemona's forcefield being pelted by several constant beams of light from different directions

((Um...I couldn't think of a better way to explain the ice pillar/light thing. But basically, think Haku's crystal ice mirror attack with Light being reflected from mirror to mirror and back at the opponent. Only instead of mirrors, they're ice pillars.))
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Fight In The Cold   Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:42 pm

(9 days? Pff, I suck <<. Funnily enough, the first thing I thought of was Haku's mirrors when I read that.)

~*The forcefield was split up after a few hits, and Desdemona's attacked was deemed useless. While she tried to dodge the speeding light, she sort of failed miserably, getting hit a few times. Her left arm was afflicted those most, however, she managed to move enough behind one of the pillars to move out of the line of fire. What she really needed now was a distraction so she could have the time to heal herself. Thinking quickly, she stomped the ground, allowing a wave of dark energy to spread from her foot. The darkness would grow in small walls over the ice pillars in an attempt to block and absorb the light, halting the pelting bullets. While this was going on, she would send another wave of spiritual energy at her opponent. Then, ONCE that was done, her pure energy surrounded her right hand, grasping her left arm. She could only hope this would buy her a good minute to fix herself up.*~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Fight In The Cold   Who Wants To Fight In The Cold I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Wants To Fight In The Cold
Page 1 of 1