Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A mercenary's boredom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manyshot
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Manyshot

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : spiritual essence

A mercenary's boredom Empty
PostSubject: A mercenary's boredom   A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:14 pm

*Manyshot would wander the forest then take a rest sitting underneath a large tree shining his revolvers and sword*
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Ghooooosts...

PostSubject: Re: A mercenary's boredom   A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:02 pm

~*Desdemona wandered the forest, having heard rumors that spirits resided here. She came in hopes of finding a place to explore, and maybe finding a new ghost energy to absorb. before she encountered a ghost however, she came across a man.
"It seems there are people everywhere..." She murmured, looking curiously at the person. As usual, the name and time of death appeared in red figures above his head. She sighed slightly, biting her lip. Oh, how ominous her power was. Yet, she was starting to learn not to be too affected by it.

She coughed lightly to make her presence known, seeing the person absorbed in working with his weapons. "... Hello, new stranger. Have you come all the way out to this mysterious forest to shine your weapons...?*~
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: A mercenary's boredom   A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:06 pm

*Manyshot would raise his head*

"actually i was passing time since work here is slow too"

*he would say with a sly chuckle*

"name's manyshot, and you are?"

*Manyshot holstered the revolver among the twenty revolvers he had strapped to him along with the sword he possessed*
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: A mercenary's boredom   A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:16 pm

~*Desdemona thought for a moment before responding. Manyshot...? it didn't match the name she saw, but that didn't matter. "Manyshot... what an unusual name. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance." She said, bowing her head slightly.
"I am called Desdemona.." She added, observing him for a moment. For some reason, she was experiencing deja vu.

"... Have I see you before?... No... I couldn't have... Maybe you are from the same nation?... No, that can't be it either...." She scratched her head in confusion, trying to place her finger on it.

"... Paper... Paper..." She sighed to herself, shaking her head.

"I'm sorry. My head's gone to a mess momentarily.... You seem to match the description of... paper. yes. The description of someone I read in the paper... yet, that can't be correct. You appear to be quite alive..."

She shook her head of her thoughts, trying not to weird out Manyshot. She had once read in a foreign paper, an article about a dead man who matched his appearance... a twin maybe...? She supposed it didn't matter.*~
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: A mercenary's boredom   A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:23 pm

*Manyshot would give a sly chuckle then explain*

"well to start i am called manyshot since my real name has been forgotten for so long and on the job i release manyshots at a rapid rate despite the slow rate of fire with typical revolvers. as for the paper that death was framed, i was ten years old and i was kidnapped by a mysterious clan leader and to tie up any loose ends he tossed a good chunk of hamburger meat in a semi truck's engine fan as well as some possessions of mine making it look like i died. because of such actions i had lost all connections with my family and when i had escaped 6 years later all family i knew was dead. heck i even came here to reconnect with a cousin of mine whom i never knew."

*despite the sad story manyshot had seemed to act as if the story was nothing. from visual signs deep deep scars literally covered manyshot showing signs of possibly years of rigorous training that could kill in the process*
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: A mercenary's boredom   A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:05 pm

~*Desdemona stayed silent, taking this all in. She could tell Manyshot had gone through a lot of tough times, yet was still so carefree. She admired his strength, and unintentionally smiled slightly.

"I see.... you've gone through a lot, and yet... here you are. You're strong, manyshot." She said quietly, staring into space. She kept meeting so many interesting people now that she was getting out. It was making her see life in a different way.

"You've trained a lot... I can tell... you must be an excellent fighter, no?" She asked, making eye contact for the first time.*~
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: A mercenary's boredom   A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:36 pm

*Manyshot would hold up his wrist then draw his word slicing his wrist with a very minor cut meant to only bleed drops yet no blood dropped or revealed itself*

"in my blood control training for every drop of blood that would appear i would get a lash from a whip by my sensai. and that was just the beginning"

*Manyshot would say with seriousness then would sheathe his sword*

"the training i went through would be deadly to most"
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: A mercenary's boredom   A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:16 am

(reminder)
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: A mercenary's boredom   A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:18 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: A mercenary's boredom   A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:28 pm

(SORRY D:)

~*Desdemona took this in, closing her eyes. She juts knew she herself would not be able to undertake such extreme training. She could feel manyshot's pain.

"I... see. That seems rather brutal. I'm sorry you had to go through such things" She bowed her head as a sign of respect, before restoring herself to her full height, a sympathetic slight-smile on her face.*~
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: A mercenary's boredom   A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:49 pm

*manyshot would just nonchalauntly shrug*

"it's easy once you get past the first year of constant whips and slashes besides that was just the beginning"

*at this point to any average intelligent mind manyshot in this condition with his uncare for the world from his harsh training plus the fact he is a mercenary. maybe not now but in the future if he became a higher rank and someone like gig or toctys or any of these criminals were to hire him he could be a major threat lest he be converted from his state to kind hearted*
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: A mercenary's boredom   A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:35 am

(reminder)
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: A mercenary's boredom   A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:51 am

~*Desdemona cringed, just thinking about it. "I... I see... I should hope you always stay on our side. I can tell I wouldn't want to be the one to try and win in a fight against you." She laughed slightly.

"Mind you, I wouldn't be able to do much in any fight. I'm not exactly very strong, you see."*~
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: A mercenary's boredom   A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:53 am

"wait why would i go against the guilds? are you saying there is paying jobs for others?"

*manyshot's curiosity was intrigued by this and would stroke his chin in thought of the possibilities*
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: A mercenary's boredom   A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:59 am

~*A look of panic rose in her eyes, "Ah, no, no! That's not what I... Ugh..." She bit her lip nervously, grasping her arm.

"Ahh... yes. There are evil people out there who work against the guilds and nations. They are... very strong. However, it's not worth the money. They try to destroy us and dishonor us. They kill our comrades, and for what? Stupid, petty things..." Her eyes glowed with distaste as she ranted. She caught herself though, and shook it off.

"They will pay you, perhaps... but it's not as simple as that..." She muttered, looking down.*~
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: A mercenary's boredom   A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:12 pm

*the mention of pay just intrigued him even more as he thought it over*
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: A mercenary's boredom   A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:22 pm

~*"No, no, no!" Desdemona flailed her arms, trying to change Manyshot's mind.

"It's evil! People will hate you! Try to kill you! Evil people like them just manipulate and use people. It's terrible..." She shook her head in disdain.

"Those people don't have a friend in the world, and they know it. How lonely of a life it must be... It's not even a life at all? All they have is themselves. Why would you live like that? in eternal seclusion? Ahh..."*~
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

PostSubject: Re: A mercenary's boredom   A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:25 pm

"but people already want me dead back home. but perhaps they would try to sue me, although i am a mercenary being used is how i work. if i did make a contract with them i'd have to be specific about the terms"

*manyshot would only be slightly repelled from that idea of making deals with them*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mercenary's boredom   A mercenary's boredom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A mercenary's boredom
Page 1 of 1