Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Hilden yet again visits the library

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilden Alderon
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Hilden Alderon

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chi, Navitas, Soulforce

Hilden yet again visits the library Empty
PostSubject: Hilden yet again visits the library   Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:55 am

*Hilden would enter to study some new studies since he realized in his ranking he required some energy defense*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Mirg

Energy Type : Navitas, Soulforce, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Hilden yet again visits the library   Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:16 am

>As Hilden entered the Library, I would already be inside, looking at the Grid. As he entered I would look over, and then start to walk towards Hilden, calling to him<

Hey there....

>I would say, not really remembering if I had met this person before, yet it was always nice to see someone new<

I'm Mirg, who are you...?
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden yet again visits the library   Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:17 am

"hilden alderon is the name" *he would say holding out a hand signaling a handshake*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden yet again visits the library   Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:19 am

>I would shake Hilden's hand, as I motioned towards the rest of the Library<

Nice to meet you. You've come to study no doubt....?
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden yet again visits the library   Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:20 am

"yes in my ranking exam i realized i have next to no energy defense studies" *Hilden would explain* "practially everything i own although powerful is often only useful for solid attacks"
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden yet again visits the library   Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:02 am

I see....

>I would say, thinking for a moment<

Well, I could possibly help you there....if you would like me to...

>I would say, walking over to the Grid, a gigantic Obelisk in the center of the library that had inscriptions about all the Studys and whatever else was in the library too<

Just by looking through these inscriptions, you might find the Study thats right for you....

(Look in the Library Sections to find one, there are several that could help you)
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden yet again visits the library   Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:16 pm

"what would you suggest i study? when it comes to energy defenses i usually just dodge so im coming up blank on what to study"

*hilden would say reading over the topics*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden yet again visits the library   Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:57 pm

Well, it depends I suppose.

>I would say<

How do you wanna defend against energy attacks? Do you want to block them, overpower them, or say, transform them...? Each Study offers something different from eachother, although all can be equally effective.

>I would say, hoping that I wasn't going to have to influence Hilden's decision too much. Each Shrew should ultimately decide for themselves which Studys they should learn<

You could also learn something to use in conjuction with a Study that you have already learned....assuming that you haven't already learned your Greater Studys that is....
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden yet again visits the library   Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:00 am

"id prefer to simply block them really is all"

*Miles would say hoping mirg could give him some insight into study choice*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Hilden yet again visits the library   Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:51 pm

(reminder it's hilden btw)
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden yet again visits the library   Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:07 pm

((Sorry, I forgot about this...))

Hum....well, lets see....

>I said as I thought for a moment<

Teliology could be used I suppose...or Occlutiology or Mysticism could be used as well, two or all three of those would be used to create shields against energy based attacks, and combining them would do even greater work with that.

>I would say, suggesting such things<

Otherwise, you could use a science, and use some elemental attacks to shield yourself.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden yet again visits the library   Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:11 pm

"alright then i shall take your word and study occtiutiology and teliology"

*hilden would say looking in place for the section it's in*

"afterwards care to face me in energy defense practice? to get better at it"
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden yet again visits the library   Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:27 pm

Sounds good.

>I said, as I started to walk with Hilden<

Both of those are two of my Greater Studys too! And, yeah, I can do that...

>I said, as I continued to walk with Hilden wherever he was going to go next<
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden yet again visits the library   Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:09 pm

*hilden would grab the books on the two categories as well as a few on demon's under the study he wished to further then would gather the books at the desk and study the books he gathered*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilden yet again visits the library   Hilden yet again visits the library I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hilden yet again visits the library
Page 1 of 1