Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Breaking the Ice At the Tavern

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tatsui Suou
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Tatsui Suou

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

Breaking the Ice At the Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:46 am

The bustle was magnetic as Tatsui walked into the crowded, but not so, tavern. Her green eyes scanned the area...the tavern was moderately adorned, much of the furniture out of polished oak woods and the rest. People sat at the tables or straight at the bar, some people knocking back some drinks, and others sitting to talk to a friend that had accompanied them. Tatsui combed her crimson hair nervously with thin fingers. It was her first time here in this town. Being moderately new, she was a bit nervous...just a little.

Tatsui gasped and uttered

"Sorry, sorry I'm sorry, I'll get out of the way.."

and moved, for she had been standing in the doorway all this time and people were wondering why a girl was merely standing there, blocking the way of a perfectly good tavern in the middle of main street. Sighing she finally was in. Some people had looked up from their drinks at her, curious at who she was. Of course they were...she was someone new..and there were those who didn't even acknowledge her. Perhaps a good thing...Tatsui was easily embarrassed. Taking a seat at a bar stool, the bartender looked busy so she occupied herself with looking behind the counter at the many bottles of plenty shapes and sizes.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:42 am

Kicking back in a booth a short distance behind the bar, feet propped up on the table and slowly sipping a Scotch, Taz would take notice of the girl who walked in. She left her alone for now, merely watching her stare at the bottles behind the bar. If the girl were to turn around, shed see Taz's friendly gaze in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Nation : Nope
Energy Type : Runes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:06 am

* Ozgood would walk into the bar and take a seat next to Tatsui not even having the slightest clue that Taz was there.

"Yo barkeep I need the usual" Ozgood would say.

"Need to refill your flask with rum? Why not sit down and have a drink?"

*The Bartender would ask.

*Ozgood would note Tatsui sitting next to him eying the bottles on the wall

"You drink?" *Ozgood would ask jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:41 pm

"Aha, not much."

Tatsui would respond to the random stranger next to her. He could seem almost dangerous...then again when have dangerous looking people stopped her..?

"Honestly, I'm not a girl who can hold my liquor.."

She stated, a blush coming to her cheekbones. The bartender had now just noticed her, listening in on the conversation as a good bartender would.

"What kind of drink can I get you?"

"An orange juice would be nice! Haha."

The glass would be passed to her within some time, which she took a sip instantly, not noticing the soft red ripples in the orange.

"H-Hey this is spiked!"

Half in outrage and the other half in surprise, she looked to the bartender accusingly, which he chuckled a little and continued to wash the glasses. Though it was not exactly orange juice as she wished it, it still was remarkably good. Tangy and sweet at the same time. She liked it.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:03 pm

"My name is Ozgood a traveler as well as a blacksmith. I specialize in enchanting

weaponry and armor as well."

* Ozgood looked back and saw Taz in her booth.

"That girl back over there is Taz. She is a very nice person. Go aqauint your self with

her seeing as you don't like me very much."

* Ozgood would say this last bit as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:23 pm

*Miles would walk in and see ozgood*

"wouldn't have expected to see you here ozgood"

*miles would sit down on a stool and order a ever on sunday*

(thats right i still got that drink mix book XD)

"and i see taz is here as well but who is this?"

*he would say pointing to tatsui and once his drink got here he would take a sip*

"if only it was sunday"

*miles would chuckle slightly at the irony if it was sunday*
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:17 pm

"Actually now that i think about it she has not given me her name yet."

"Would you grace us with your name miss?
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:49 pm

The amount of people putting her on spotlight shocked her, giving a light blush to her cheeks. She glanced over at Taz, curious why she wasn't approaching...in fact, she gave a little small wave with a smile towards her, tilting her head to the bar. Perhaps she'd come and join the small group that had started to gather...other than that, her red head turned to Ozgood and Miles brightly.

"Tatsui. M'name is Tatsui, da-bian.."

She tilted her body over to look over at Miles.

"Yours?"
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:14 pm

Taz would sit up, placing her drink quietly down on the table and sliding it to the end where she picked it up. She approached the group, sitting down next to Miles. Shed lean over the bar, in the direction everyone was sitting.

"Hi."
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:40 pm

(Not really a post for seriousness but take notice that there are three covenant

members ganging up on a creed member even if it is in a friendly fashion lol.)
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:24 pm

"Hello. Yer Taz, is'zat right?"

Smiling, Tatsui repeated her introduction in case Taz didn't hear her when she told Miles and Ozgood.

"I hope you heard...my name is Tatsui. It's nice to meet friendly people in a new place. Some places you'd have to kill for someone to actually talk to you!"

She laughed, taking a gentle sip of her glass.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:44 pm

"I know what you mean I have only been here for a short while but word of

newcomers spreads fast in these parts. People are usually really nice though so you

shouldn't have the hardest time making new friends. Why look you already have three!"

Ozgood would say this and take a swig of rum.
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:04 pm

"Well that's a damn good start if I say so myself."

Tatsui said with a nod. Her drank from her glass, allowing it to drain half way. Carefully she licked the rim of any access and then set it down. She could feel the drink run cold into her stomach.

"So...this place too eventful? I hope it has some good books..."

Carefully she ran her finger around the rim of the glass, following the circular pattern.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:16 pm

"Yes, I am~. Its very nice to meet you."

Taz spoke with a wide grin across her face, happy to meet the newcomer and to be making more friends. She chuckled softly at the end of her sentence.

"So, what brings you 'round these parts, amiga?"
Back to top Go down
Gerold

Gerold

Rep. : 1
Nation : None
Guild : Antagonist
Energy Type : The Divine Power

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:22 pm

The doors would swing open as a man who resembled the General in everyday walked in. The only different was that he wore a garment similar to that of Sasuke from naruto. the Hero's Shade or Shadow General would talk over to a seat by Taz and order two pints of ale.

(I'll make an account for the Hero's Shade later. after a few more storyline things happen)
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Tatsui let out a chuckle as she sipped her glass again. Bitter...just a little bit, as she was getting closer to the bottom. Concentrating on the swirls of the mixed drink, she spoke.

"Well...there is a wealth of knowledge around here. I'd like to learn more about everything. I study a variety of subjects and this here place seemed to just..."

She smiled instantly, thinking of all that would await...

"Intrigued me. I'd love to learn more. Then again.."

From her chair she stretched backwards and yawned.

"Half of me wants to be buried in ancient books and texts and the other half of me doesn't think spending my time here working is a good idea."

The girl gave a grin, returning back to her previous position, an elbow on the counter, Tatsui's hand cupping her chin.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Shed smile and take a long sip of her drink, rather satisfied with the answer shed received. After a minute pause, shed reply, turning once again to face Tatsui.

"Thats dandy~. I like books, but I have to be doing something at the same time. I cant just sit there and read endlessly. Sometimes I wish I could though, but I get all antsy..."

Taz automatically equated books with learning. Even if that wasnt the case. After a moment of rambling, shed continue, more on track this time.

"So, what do you aim to learn about the most?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Tetsui paused, not sure how to answer the question. There was so much to learn, even if she couldn't touch it, she'd love to learn how to do it for sure. But since Taz asked such a specific question, Tatsui tried to answer it to the best of her ability by process of elimination.

"Well...I'd love to learn the Kido arts. That'd be lovely."

She gave a smile thinking about it. What else did she also want to study? Oh right...

"And besides burying my nose into a book, I want to learn how to...fight I guess."

Tatsui gave a little blush...she knew she didn't even look particularly good for fighting. The girl was thin and not very strong...but she had the determination and will...hopefully.

"I'm still trying to find a type of weapon that would best suit me...I get picky."
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:18 pm

"I may be able to help you with that depending on your type of weapon otherwise I would advise you to see Sedgar Vyland. He is quite brilliant" Ozgood would say taking another swig.
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:29 pm

"A blacksmith recommending someone else?"

Tatsui looked to him, grinned mischievously.

"That's not very common. He must be quite the weapons smith huh..."
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:52 pm

"My specialty is in the realm of magic while his is in the realm of technology depending on the type of weapon one of us would be better suited to a specific task."
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:18 pm

"I might go to you rather than Sedgar..."

The girl said honestly, finally draining the rest of her cup. A tad bit of the juice was left in the glass, but it was hardly anything. The bartender took the glass from her*

"Seconds?"

"No thank you. It was a good drink though! Have to put it on my favorites."

She gave him a bright smile and turned to Ozgood again.

"I focus a lot on magick and my energies."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:22 pm

*Miles would turn to tetsui after the constant cutting miles off when he tried tos peak*

"names miles seiler and u say you are looking for a weapon? if so i can make you one like that"

*Miles would snap and demonstrate what he meant by shaping a sword from hsi tar then a warhammer, then a dagger but it returning to his drink*

"plus i can teach you how to fight. or even grant you genetic modifications in my shop once my lease is aprooced"

(the store idea was approved but i gotta wait til some eco system is put in effect to actually run the store)
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Oi miles are we gonna be partners with the shop?
(I'm just wondering Skye did give the okay if the shop goes through)

"If so I can also help you with all that minus the mods my mods are runes which are magical enhancements to weaponry."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:45 pm

"indeed. we could work as partners i could handle the genetic modifications, and provide supplies i replicate and you could smith using those runes"

*Miles would take a sip of his never on sunday now at half empty*

(yeah my shop was approved and im just waiting for some economy system thats being put in action)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Ice At the Tavern   Breaking the Ice At the Tavern I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Ice At the Tavern
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next