Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Rep. : 0
Nation : Nope
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Runes

Character sheet
Race: Human

Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher Empty
PostSubject: Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher   Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:45 pm

Ozgood would walk into the training building with his newly hand-forged katana. It is a very nasty weapon made to cut through others very easily the very essence of the sword would not allow him to enhance it with runes.

"Anyone want to help me test my new weapon!?" Ozgood would shout
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Materia Energy

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher   Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:12 pm

William would walk into the room with his massive Tactical Arms sword over his shoulder.

"I heard you wanted to fight" He said
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher   Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:20 pm

" Sure I wanted to pit my new weapon against another to see how it fares."

"A spar would be appropriate for testing."

"If your weapon gets damaged I will fix it up afterwords" *Ozgood would say ready
to spar.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher   Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:21 pm

"This fine weapons of mine has a heated edge made for trashing other weapons." William would say pulling tactical arms back.

The swords edges would hum and vibrate while glowing red.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher   Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:04 pm

"Heh luckily I have my other sword though it is indestructible it cannot pierce armor

that is why the gnasher was constructed. My offer still stands if any damage is done

to your blade I shall fix it."
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher   Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:11 pm

"Okay then" william said as his free hand began to spark.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher   Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:19 pm

*Unsure of whether or not William would attempt to attack the Gnasher he sheathed

it until the time would be right and decided to defensivly progress towards William

with his rune katana.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher   Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:24 pm

As Ozgood came forwards William would slam his hand into the ground causing then entire area around him to break into chunks and shoot upwards turning the land into a maze of rock and earth. William's sword would shoot into the sky taking him with it. In anorther burst he would go back towards the ground and land 50 feet away hiding himself in the maze. HE could smell Ozgood and knew exactly where he was.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher   Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:32 pm

"Kinda silly playing these tricks when your bigger and most likely stronger than

little ol' me. I can wait." Ozgood would just stand there in a defensive pose ready

closing his eyes feeling where William is in the maze.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher   Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:35 pm

William would sniff the air again then let his tactical arms go. The blade would zip into the sky and transform into its gatling mode. Detecting Ozgood the sword would fire a 100 round burst from its 50mm gun at him. The spray was wide and hard to evade.

Last edited by William on Sat May 01, 2010 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher   Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:39 pm

((Rank = 6. What don't you get about this.))
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher   Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:41 pm

(ive edited it)
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher   Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:36 pm

*Ozgood would be grazed in the shoulder by the spread shot by barley dodging it.

Luckily the rune in his armor helped minimize the damage. Ozgood would then let 3

fireballs towards William following closely with a strike from above making it hard to

dodge it all.
(Fire ball rune 2/3)
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher   Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:23 pm

William would smell something burning and realize this might be fire. To avoid this he would jump in the air to be met by 3 fireballs. He would call for his blade but it would not make it in time. The fireballs would smash into williams machine arm singing the fake skin off. The second and third he could react to. By channeling water energies to his left arm he could summon a ball of his own energy that would cause the fire to be bombarded with pure water energy. His sword would swoop down for Ozgood and activate its machine gun firing as it closed in on him.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher   Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:34 pm

*Many bullets would hit his armor and bounce off though a few rounds would hit

Ozgood in a few unprotected areas. He was still undeterred sending his sword with

even mightier force towards Willam most likely having them clash at this rate. While

doing so Ozgood let off two charges in his rune of Tazing in order to paralyze William.

(Rune of Tazing 1/3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher   Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozgood trying a newly forged weapon -The gnasher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southeast :: The Covenant :: East Wing :: Training Building-
Jump to: