Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau Empty
PostSubject: On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau   On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:34 pm

the General would walk onto the grounds of the chilling chateau. It was a quant house of the victorian style much resembling that of something from early Earth periods. It was also situated on a murky lake surrounded by many ravens and only had a single lit window that helped the houses haunting facade. the General looked upon this house and sat down on the grass. Two raven fearing for themselves would fly off and land on the trees above the General and watch him with their beady glowing eyes.

Pulling out a small cube the General would activate it and summon in front of him a small picture frame. The picture frame showed a house similar but not exactly like this one. The two houses shared many features but at the same time had an equal amount of differences. He would set the picture frame on the grass and lie back thinking about the planet he'd been so far and so long without.

"I wonder how Nchuleft is faring? I wonder who's taken lead?" he said to himself as he starred into the grey clouded sky.
Back to top Go down
Theodora
Mother Nature
Mother Nature
Theodora

Rep. : 0
Guild : All
Energy Type : Mother Nature

PostSubject: Re: On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau   On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:55 pm

The birds would suddenly caw rather loudly, and sounding like they were right in General's ear. Several bats would fly overhead, blocking out momentarily the dim light from the moon. It was lucky there even was a moon right now, and it might not even stay, seeing as how dim it was. A slight sound came from the water; as if a raindrop had just landed on its seemingly solid surface.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau   On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:00 pm

hearing this defining sound the General would sit up to see a full moon shadowed by bats. Looking around he could see no signs of anything around but the faint light coming from the ghostly house. As he turned to see if something was behind him a droplet of rain hit the water causing as ripple effect. In the spur of a moment the General would turn around. Despite 500 some odd years of trying to overcome fear somethings could never be taken away. His arm hairs would stand on end. He hadnt felt this way since the coming of the Sorinian Armada.

He would reach for his ever familiar Banriu but would not find it in the place it usually was. Pulling his arm back he made a holding a gun stance and ever so slowly creaped towards the water's edge.
Back to top Go down
Theodora
Mother Nature
Mother Nature
Theodora

Rep. : 0
Guild : All
Energy Type : Mother Nature

PostSubject: Re: On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau   On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:11 am

The surface of the water was still as always, as if there was absolutely nothing that had changed about it. No ripples could be seen in its surface, but a sound was definitely heard. A slight steady rumbling came from underneath... It was the type of sound that you weren't sure if it was just your imagination or if there was an earthquake. Clouds moved across the moon, dampening out the light here and there and adding to the eerie atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau   On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:44 am

the General would take another step towards the water then using his hologram system emit just straight light towards the lake hoping to illuminate revealing what was beneath. At the same time a UI-1-3.2 Atomizer Cannon would appear in his hands the rifle was large a bulky weighing about 100 pounds but this didn't keep the General from wielding it. He would take aim and fire a single shot towards the water which if hit would cause a massive crater to form in the water then suck everything inwards and turn it to vapor as the very molecules would be torn apart. He would tremble a bit throwing the shot marking off making this shot whiz across the lake surface and tear into the soil just beyond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau   On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Shores Of A Haunted Chateau
Page 1 of 1