Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

An Order For Sedgar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

An Order For Sedgar Empty
PostSubject: An Order For Sedgar   An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:37 pm

After loosing his Banriu but somehow still retaining control and thought over himself the General decided it was time to make a new blade. After all it was one of his main weapons in combat. Walking through the deep snow he would arrive at Sedgars place carrying two pieces of pad these pad displayed images and holograms of two swords the General had in mind. the General was tired of playing god and just poofing stuff out of no where. He was on his way to Glacial Depths. He would look past Sedgars place and see a glimpse of something. Something that appeared to be a sword. Placing his hand on Sedgars gates he would say this.

"Well Sedgar, looks like you're gonna have to wait" he said walking towards this mystery sword.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: An Order For Sedgar   An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:11 pm

((Moved, extra posts purged.))

A large gush of wind would fly in General's direction, filled with ice and sleet. In the distance could be seen Skye and Jack sparring in the mountains, Skye donning ice-blue features and obviously using ice against his own Servant. He hardly noticed the General nearly getting blown away by the aftershock.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Order For Sedgar   An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:15 pm

As this aftershock blew towards the General he would activate his jump jets in a downwards motion. This thrust gave him substantial weight enough to keep him from being blown away but not enough to keep him from sinking into the snow. As the snow blew harder and harder the General would wish he had Banriu to protect him from the ice and snow but he didn't. Seeing the faint images of Sedgar and Jack he would move in their direction always keeping his defenses active. The grand sword he was after was just beyond them from what he saw last. Or what he though he saw.

For all this might have been a simple illusion create to lure him into the snowy mountains.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: An Order For Sedgar   An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:30 pm

Skye threw another barrage of icicles at Jack, whose glowing green claymore fended off expertly as he rushed back towards his master.

"Yer a hundred years too early to try that trick on me, maggot."

"Tch, same to you~"

He brought his hand forward and clashed with Jack's massive sword, a spiked shield of pure ice having materialized in his hand. However, Jack already was rushing in a punch towards Skye's stomach, which connected easily.

"Ha! Wide open."

Then the crunching of snow would make itself clear, as Skye turned his head towards a familiar figure coming towards them. He sighed, getting up and brishing the snow off of his clothing.

"Hold, Jack. Oi, what brings ya here.."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Order For Sedgar   An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:37 pm

"I saw a sword in the mountains while going to see Sedgar. I thought I might check it out to see if it could be of any use." the General would say pointing towards the mountain to where he saw the blade last laying.

The snow from Skye's fight had recently covered it up giving the General the illusion that it had disappeared. Still bent on checking anyways he would want to press on forwards despite the cold harsh snows.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: An Order For Sedgar   An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:40 pm

"Uuh, that so.. Don' recall seein' one around here, but it's free territory go look."

He poised himself to continue with Jack, before remembering.

"Oi, if you find that thinh, I'd be itchin' to help ya test it out~"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Order For Sedgar   An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:42 pm

"I would be glad to spar with a man such as yourself. Care to join me on my quest?" the General said saluting before he turned towards the icy cliffs of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: An Order For Sedgar   An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:51 pm

"Jack..?"

Skye was certainly not one to give aid to those he didn't care for. Besides, he'd need to rest anyway if he was going to spar again anyway.

"Goddamn you're lazy. Fine then.."

Jack got up and began walking towards General.

"Better kick this guy's ass when we get back, y'here? You, lead the way." He directed towards General this time.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Order For Sedgar   An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:55 pm

the General would turn away from Jack then his back would light up. He would point towards the top of a very rocky cliff that was one of the only ways to access the tops of the mountains. He couldn't fly in this weather and didn't want to risk damaging the Wing's of Light before a dual. So he decided it would be best to jumpjet up there.

"Can you fly? or at least leap really high?" the General would ask looking up towards the cliff ledge which was slowly being blanketed out by the worsening snow storm.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: An Order For Sedgar   An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:02 pm

As green energy began to suround his legs, Jack would begin to hover in the air next to General.

"Oh no, I'm only a summoned historical figure who was given infinite magical abilities and whatnot. Of course I can fly.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Order For Sedgar   An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:06 pm

the General's jets would pulse two or 3 times propelling him into the sky further. As he reached the top he would grab onto it just in time before his jets gave out. Lifting himself up with one arm he would kneel in the snow and check over himself.

"This cold weather really decreases my output ratings" he would say to himself before getting to his feet.

"Did you once live on this planet before the current events unfolded?" he would say to Jack.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: An Order For Sedgar   An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:32 pm

Making a soft landing, it really wasn't in Jack's nature to give idle conversation. Just carry out the mission, nothing more.

"Dunno. All that matters is I'm here now. Now, what am I supposed to do to aid you.."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Order For Sedgar   An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:41 pm

"If you could be so honored. How about flying up their and seeing how far away we are from the top" the General would say unable to see anything.

As he moved further from the edge things got a little clearer but still nowhere near the visibility he needed.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: An Order For Sedgar   An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:43 am

"You mean your sword thing's up at the top of these mountains? Geez..."

He floated up, squinting past the flurries of snow to see more clearly. He was really just being used as a tool if all he was doing was being a scout for this guy. Damn Skye...

"Just keep going north, we'll get there eventually.."
Back to top Go down
Generic Villain

Generic Villain

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: An Order For Sedgar   An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:20 pm

As Jack continued to rise up into the air, there would be a sudden change in the wind, as a whistling sound came. It would continued, getting closer and closer, as suddenly, out of the flurries of snow came about 50 spikes of ice, each the size of a torpedo that submerines use. This cloud of ice spikes would be staggered in a cloud which would be headed for Jack, and would easily impale every in of him should he not block or do something.

Meanwhile, as the General moved to the edge, the would be a sudden cracking, as ice suddenly covered the entire mountain side, and suddenly long sharp ice spikes grew out of the mountain side, slicing threw the air as they grew, threatening the General from all angles, as they tried to either impale him or push off the mountain.

As all of this happened, the entire section of the mountain would tremble, as a figure suddenly grew out of it, the figure being huge, and over shadowing the both of them, as it rose to full high, releasing an ear-spliting roar as it emmerged.

An Order For Sedgar Frost_Scourge_by_LordNetsua
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Order For Sedgar   An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:15 pm

the General would slip of the mountain's edge and start to fall. His first instinct was to summon his fluid filled Wing's of Light and that he did. In a single burst of radiant light he was far out of harms way. Unable to see without joining his Quantum computer he was screwed. He would fly backwards and occasionally burst his jump jets to try and keep the fluids inside the Wing's of Light well fluids.

"Jack" the General yelled needing some sort of assistance.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: An Order For Sedgar   An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:38 am

"Ugh, jus' stay back, I'll take care'a this."

Brandishing his claymore, Jack sliced through the icicles that were in danger of hurting him. He trusted General would do the same. As it glowed a deep green color along the edges, he dashed straight to the legs of what appeared to be the large ice monster. I a few slashes he planned to take out the thing's legs, but obviously he'd be prepared for that plan failing.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Order For Sedgar   An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:12 pm

reminder to generic villan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Order For Sedgar   An Order For Sedgar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Order For Sedgar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: North - Akroma :: Frozen Mountains-
Jump to: