Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Coming, Looking for Acceptence.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Medius
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Medius

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Eclipse

Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... Empty
PostSubject: Coming, Looking for Acceptence.....   Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:27 pm

\There would suddenly be a void that appeared in front of Ezekiel's office door. At once I was reverse sucked out, and thus landed softly on the ground in front of the door, as my hand lifted naturally to knock softly on the door. As I appeared, the normal Shaddow aura that encased a Eclipse's body was lowered, or just disappeared. As it did, it would reveal a figure dressed in armor and drapped in a cloak upon my head woudl be a fancy helmet, with horns to complete the look./
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Coming, Looking for Acceptence.....   Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:34 pm

*As Medius knocked, there would be a small, bamph, behind him, as I appeared, having IT there, looking at him. Through Conscious Perimeter, I would have seen him appear, however, I wouldn't have felt any mind, as normal with this one, which was weird. However, as I appeared, ready to obliterate him if need be, I would stop, as I noticed the Eclipse not having the normal Shaddow around him, and also the odd sight it was to see an Eclipse with human like qualities, a shock not unlike it was when Lucius brought Bestila* What are you doing here...? *I would ask, suspicious, as I watched the Eclipse carefully*
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming, Looking for Acceptence.....   Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:34 pm

\I would wheel around to see the White Shrew standing there, looking quite suspicious of me, indeed, I would expect no less/

Ah, I come in peace...literally....

\I would say, holding up my hands, showing him the lack of weapons and energy/

All I came here for is a plea deal...I know that because of my race, I look like another enemy to you, however, I'm not. You've even got evidence that I'm not exactly an ordinary Eclipse, as you've noticed yourself. All I'm asking is that I can be given a clean, fresh slate to start with, given that I haven't exactly been fighting for either side of this conflict. Better evidence, if you want yourself, 2 of the three Eclipse have gone, killed by King of the Sunlit, uh, Skye I think his name was...yes, so, really this threat is over, the last Eclipse will no doubt meet his end by someones hand here.....so, what do you say....?

\I would say, wondering if he was just going to fry me anyways, and it wouldn't be a particularly hard thing to do, considering I lowered my defenses. All I could do is wait now/
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming, Looking for Acceptence.....   Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:48 pm

*As the Eclipse continued, I would fold my arms across my chest, as my tail flipped back and forth behind my back. I was more interested in this Eclipse's story, indeed given previous events, and thus didn't attack him, although after he was done, I spoke again* Alright, I'll hear you out....however, your name first, and then your plan for how thing is going to work.... *I would say, as I then fell silent again, waiting for the reply, hoping it was good enough for me not to have to blow the Eclipse to smitherines like I did the last one*
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming, Looking for Acceptence.....   Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Medius is what I am called...and thank you....

\I would say, releaved that the Shrew was willing to hear me out/

Alright, as I have shown before, I don't agree with Eclipse, and although thats what I was born, I have never gotten along with them....I've always been treated as third class, because of my beliefs and such....and now that I'm free of their grasp, I would like to stay here, and help you, incase others should come, I would be a valuable ally. But anyways, I know that your alluding to how this would work, and its simple. As you saw with poor Bestila, Shaddow can be cleansed out of us, although it can still return. What I'm suggesting is that you place seals over me that will allow me to revert back and forth between Eclipse and Shrew states, since thats what an Eclipse is essiencially....then I will be just like everyone else....although I will be able to transform back to assert more powe over Occlutiology abilities, since these are inborn, and much more powerful than any ordinary Shrew's would be. So, yes, thats my plan, if you would have it....

\I would finish, waiting and hoping that he agrees/
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming, Looking for Acceptence.....   Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:35 pm

*As Medius continued to speak, I continued to listen, soaking in everything that he said. As far as I could make out, it was all quite true, although I wasn't sure about this partially sealing off of the Eclipse side of him, then again, Medius might be driven mad without it, or even die, not sure if I wanted that or not, and I was leaning towards the not side. After he was done, I would put a hand on my chin, as I continued to think. I knew that I could probably pull the seal off pretty well, and I was sure that if Medius was suggesting it, he wouldn't resist, and might even be able to help with it* Alright...I'll take you up on that offer, however, know that your going to be watched very closely. Any wrong moves and I won't hesitate...understood...? *I would say, motioning to the office, as I gathered energy in my hands, preparing for the sealing, as I walked in, and shut the door behind Medius, still waiting for an answer*
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming, Looking for Acceptence.....   Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:03 am

Yes, I understand...

\I would say, gratefully, as I followed Ezekiel into the office/

As for the seal, you can use Teliology and that artifact that you use to control shadows and such to weave a circuit breaker of sorts over my Eclipse state....if you can find the tigger point....

\I would say, trying to be helpful as possible/
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming, Looking for Acceptence.....   Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:14 am

*I nodded, as I started to concentrate. What Medius said made since, so I quickly allowed my energy to pour through Medius, as the Yin-Yang pendent glowed, as I started to feel around. After a few moments, I would find the trigger indeed, and would start to place a seal over it, which had also a connection line, which ran to another seal on Medius's arm. The seal on his arm would be the switch of sorts, which would close and open the seal around the Eclipse trigger. After finishing the work, which took a little over 1/2 an hour, I would pull back, my energies fading away, as I waited for Medius to take whatever transformations he needed to take*
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming, Looking for Acceptence.....   Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:22 am

\As Ezekiel worked his magic, so to speak, I would indeed start to transform, as soon as everything was in place, I would be completely transformed, totally unrecognizable from before/

Spoiler:

\The armor and such had completely melted away to reveal a boy in his adolesent years. After a few moments, a pair of black feathered wings also emerged from my back, and stretched, as they then folded, and disappeared into my back again/

So this is what it feels like....ah, so freeing. You don't know what it feels like to be cooped up in all that energy and armor all the time....

\I would say, as I studied the seal on my arm. I would quickly devert energy to it, as the armor started to reappear along with Shaddow which streaked out from me. I would then pull energy from the seal, as I transformed back again/

Works great, thank you....Now, I suppose you have orders from me, or whatever....?

\I would ask, since I was suppose to be monitored or whatever/
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming, Looking for Acceptence.....   Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:28 am

*I would look at the new formed Medius with a raised eyebrow. He looked normal, almost too normal. If this had been planned for something, I would look like a real idiot, however, much to my surprise, the moment he took a normal form, I could see his mind again, even delve into it some, although I didn't try to go deep. Seems either the armor or the Eclipse form itself was keeping me from even detecting his mind, odd, but an ordeal for a different time* Ah...no, not at the moment, you can do whatever you please....however, you should probably register in a guild.... *I would say before taking a seat behind my desk, and waiting for Medius to leave*
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming, Looking for Acceptence.....   Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:30 am

Sweet...see yah...

\I would say, before suddenly vanishing through a void, leaving Ezekiel to whatever he was doing/
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming, Looking for Acceptence.....   Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:34 am

*I would nod, as I stared off at Medius, remembering the words of the Angels I had met while on the latest mission. They had warned of choices made....was this one of them....? I leaned back in my chair, as I continued to think, slowly slipping into meditation, like I so often did these days*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming, Looking for Acceptence.....   Coming, Looking for Acceptence..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming, Looking for Acceptence.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Pyramids :: White Office-
Jump to: