Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsui Suou
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Tatsui Suou

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology Empty
PostSubject: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:16 pm

"Holy crap it's huuuuge!"

Her voice echoed in the grand library's lobby where shouting could be slightly tolerated. But even from the depths there was a loud 'SHHHH'. Tatsui giggled, placing a hand on her lips.

"Teehee. Better be quiet."

A surge of excitement ran through her. Today she knew what she was going to study...Biology. It was her first scientific love when she was young. And mastering it would be grand indeed. As a greater study, she hoped to learn all she could. The manipulation of plants, the very system of photo respiration. Regeneration was lovely, though she was much more interested in the biology of it and how it functioned with her new energy, Navitas.

Quietly Tatsui wandered to get to the correct section. After 15 minutes, she finally realized that she had missed the whole section of Biology (embarrassingly), only because she didn't think it would be so large. Skimming the shelves, she looked around.

"Let's see, 'The Anatomy of Plants', nah I already know it...'Gardening For the Stupid--' Nah, but what I'm looking for, oh!"

She pulled out of a book, one that had a teal and gold cover. It read 'Uprooting for Beginners: Manipulation of Plants". Giggling, Tatsui held the book to herself as she pumped a fist in the air in excitement.

"Found it! Let's go!"

Finding a table, she noisily sat herself down, cracking the book open to read. With no surprise, the book seemed a bit ragged, as if used many times. This was probably a popular study to learn anyway, Tatsui quickly figured.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:56 pm

*After Tatsui had been sitting at the table for a few moments, I would peek through a couple shelves in the Biology section to get a better look at her. I had never seen her before, must have been a new recuit. I quickly selected another biology book from the shelf, as I walked towards her table, having come here to sharpen my skills with biology*

Mind if I join you....?

*I would say, as I came to the table, looking over Tatsui, my Raikogan having been activated since she started her racket in her, and thus my eyes were lightning blue, as I stared down at her*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:03 am

Tatsui looked up curiously to see the older man with silver hair. She blinked, then smiled a little. She didn't mind company while she studied. Maybe she could focus more?

"Sure! The more the merrier."

Turning the page, she found how to sprout the first plant. It seemed simple enough. Taking a breath, Tatsui gathered the strands of Nativas energy, separating it from the other energies in her body. She would have to do it in this manner first to get acquainted with the energies she'll be using. Her crimson hair shifted as Tatsui turned to Falx, still concentrating consciously.

"You're studying Biology as well, I'm guessing?"

Last edited by Tatsui Suou on Mon May 03, 2010 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:08 am

Thankz...

*I would say, as I sat down, opening my book to a section dedicated to photosynthesis and reperation*

Yes, actually, its already one of my learned Studys, I'm just trying to widen the range of my manipulation and understanding of it....

*I would say*

And it must be the first time for you, hum....?

*I would ask, taking into the factor that I hadn't seen the girl before, and that her Navitas, which I was starting to learn to sense, wasn't as large as others I had sensed, although I could have been mistaken, considering I was quite new to sensing this sort of thing...*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:52 am

"It sure is!"

She said happily, flipping through the pages once more. For now all she could do was try something out.

"Sorry, give me a second..."

There was a small crack on the floor she could see...Tatsui slid off of her chair and onto the floor, where she kneeled in front of the crack. She concentrated like the book said, a greenish white energy surrounding her. Closing her eyes, she breathed in, then out. Suddenly a small sprout came up...it grew and grew, into a firm stem. thorns grew along with it, large and sharp. As she opened her eyes, the bud at the top bloomed at last, forming a brilliant white rose.

First she looked at the white rose, then at Falx. Then once again at the white rose. Tatsui looked absolutely dismayed.

"Did...Did...I do it right?"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:09 pm

Very nice....

*I would say, complimenting her flower, as I looked down at it. I would flip another page in my book, still going over photosynthesis and resperation*

Why did you choose Biology as one of your Greater Studys...?

*I would ask, trying to make chit-chat to ease the tension of the silence that had followed my last compliment, as I also continued to study*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Taking a knife from her pocket, she very carefully cut the thorned stem. It was important to take samples on how she did that of course. After she did, Tatsui placed the rose upon the table, then took her seat again, flipping through the book. There was nothing about a white rose in it.

"Why Biology? Hmm..."

Tatsui closed the book and blushed a little as she looked at Falx.

"Well...I've always had an appreciation of plants and the photosynthetic systems. Flowers are always pretty to look at as well...so..."

Her fingers reached for the flower on the table...as she did, the thorns sunk into the stem, as if knowing she would grab for it. This power was growing curiouser and curiouser.

"The sound of being able to spring my own plants at my will is amazin'. I love it so far."

She gave him a bright smile, running a finger along the petals of the white rose.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:02 pm

I see....

*I would say, continuing to read my own book, as I spoke again*

But, you know that Biology can lend control to things beyond plants...right...?

*I would ask, as I continued to read, not looking up, yet facing her with the book in one hand, and my other standing by to turn the page*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:33 pm

"Yes...to the human body as well."

Tatsui's cheeks flushed a little red as she thought about it...ah..changing the human body was a bit discerning to her. The more she thought about it, the more she cringed.

"Y-You mean like..changing my ears to get bigger? Or nose to get smaller?"

She asked half jokingly, though in some sense..she knew it to be true.
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Since Falx decided to mention it, Tatsui wanted to try it out herself. Going back to the Biology section she skimmed the shelves. For a while some of the things she encountered seemed a bit disgusting...then one caught her eye.

"'Dire Situations 100: Creating Replication Muscles'. What...? You can actually do that?"

Quickly she thumbed through it. How one could create the cells, the different types of muscle tissues involved and skin. At some point she came across an ability to make replicated organs. That seemed unreal...it was in the same type of book, but in book 110.

"Heh. I think I can handle it."

Tatsui said, grabbing the book from the shelf, adding it to the other and she returned back to the table with the books safely in her arms. Setting them down, she started with the beginners book.

"Well..it says I need a wound to try to practice with so..."

Kaza had been lying by the other end of the table since he made so much noise. For some reason Tatsui didn't want to use him for self infliction...as she grabbed him he also made the same suggestion, not feeling too comfortable with doing such actions.

"If you're planning on hurtin yourself you won't be doin it with me, bian."

Kaza said firmly and she understood quite well. Where would she be able to get "hurt" enough to practice...?
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:46 pm

((Sorry I was busy elsewhere...))

Yes, like that....

*I would say, watching Tatsui return to the shelf and then return to the table with more books. I would continue to read my own, until I looked up again, seeing the beginners book, and Tatsui's hand moving over her Zampakuto, two signs which I pieced together quite nicely*

If you need to practice healing, you can use me....

*I would say, as I made a small funnel of wind appear that allowed my book to float, as I took out a kunai, and rolled up my sleeve. I would then slice my arm open from the elbow to the wrist, as blood started to ooze out, dripping down onto the floor, as I held out my arm, also making a seal, as I deadened all the nerves in my arm, which would otherwise be screaming at me, and I also lowered my healing factor way down too*

Here you go....but you had better hurry, otherwise I'll be healing my own self....
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:12 am

"A-Ah! Gah! You're! Bleeding everywhere!"

The girl panicked immediately, flailing a little as she watched this absolute stranger cut open his own arm in front of her.

"Oh god! Why would you...you could at least not making it so-- ah forget it!"

A ball of healing energy in a white gold color formed in her palm and softly she hovered it over his arm. It clotted the blood instantly, stopping the blood from flowing (but didn't help the floor or table). Then like thread work, stitched itself back up within seconds.

"Phew...That was easier than I thought but...."

Tatsui held her stomach, still a little shaken. Her eyes held a bit of fear but mostly relief as she spoke to him.

"That was too sudden! A person who's name I don't even know cutting their arm open for me like that."
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:28 am

Ah....sorry.....you did a good job though....

*I would say, serveying my arm with a small smile. My poor attempt at making her feel better would probably only meet more critism, but I didn't really care. I was looking at my arm, and then back at the girl, my eyes narrowed a little*

And I'm Falx, just so you know....its custom for Shrews to help eachother out....we are after all, almost family....

*I would say, as I returned to my book*

Need any other practice rounds...?
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:37 am

"No thank you!"

She said quite quickly, feeling a little faint knowing he would do the whole spectacle again. Tatsui collapsed on the desk, a small mess of crimson hair. Lifting her head a little, she muttered...

"And my name...it's...Tatsui. My name is Tatsui Suou..nice to meet you."

She moved her head to look at him as he read his book innocently.

"You scared the hell out of me, Falx. If I practice anything now, perhaps it'll be transforming the body...?"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:52 am

Lol...it didn't hurt, I promise....I wouldn't cause bodily harm to myself unless I knew it wasn't life threatening....

*I would say, chuckling at the girls concern. It would take ALOT more than a little scratch like that to take me down. But, she probably didn't know that*

And, yes, you could work on that too.....I suggest starting with muscle growth first, just to get the feel of multiplying and rearranging cells....but eventually, you can do everything together as one unit....

*I would say, as I took my left arm from my book, extending it outwards, as it suddenly lengthened to 20 ft, stretching across the library with ease, as everything extended in perfect unison. It would then return to normal a minute or two later, as I continued to read*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:01 am

"I wonder..."

Tatsui thought to herself. She grew quiet before she realized that she had forgotten Falx was with her, then quickly defended herself before he asked, a blush on her face.

"Nothing! Don't even ask!"

Giving a sigh, she scolded herself a little bit and then extended out her arm to look. Concentrating, the muscles and bone multiplied rapidly and she soon had a 10 foot arm. She looked in amazement, retracting it back into place.

"That was pretty cool actually...sort of weird, but cool, yeah."

the girl said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:58 am

Good job....

*I would say, not even looking up from my book, as I continued to read. I was just about done with the thing I was studying up on, so I continued to read without saying a word, wondering the the back of my mind if Tatsui would be finished soon too*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:16 pm

"Think there's anything else I need to learn?"

She said, turning to him. She seemed to cover most aspects which biology was to teach...
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:24 pm

Not for now....you can always come back and advance your knowledge as I am doing....

*I would say, as I closed the book, having finshed, as I would then create a small funnel again, which carried my book back to its destination on the correct shelf*

Well, lets see what you've all learned then....

*I would say, crossing my arms, wanting to see if there was anything else that she had picked up and not shown me yet, as I also prepared to show what I was researching*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:41 pm

Tatsui nodded in determination, her soft hands went to the table, palm face down on the surface.

"Plant manipulation."

The table had suddenly began to move, as thick thorned vines had formed upon the four legs. It shifted away from them for a moment, and then returned the table to where it was before. They faded, sinking back into the ground. Tatsui nodded at that achievement done.

"Biological manipulation."

Holding out her arm, her wrist suddenly extended several feet, a small demonstration of the aspect. Thinking of another way how to perform the next task, she took the white rose on the table and tore the petals off of the flower. It sadly sat in with only the stem and the middle where the pollen lie.

Tatsui grabbed one petal, holding the middle of the what used to be the flower, cupping it in the inside of her hand. In a few seconds, she let it go, the flower back to what it used to be before. The ripped petals on the table were still there, her evidence.

"And...biological reconstruction."
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:53 pm

Very nice....my turn....

*I would say, as I snapped my fingers. A sudden wind was felt, as the windows that stood higher up towards the ceiling suddenly clashed open, as sunlight pored in, bathing us both in its warmth. After a few moments of standing there, there would be a glow about me of energy, as I touched a different table from before, and all of the sudden, a huge tree shot out of it, thick roots the size of semi-trailers broke through the ground, anchoring the massive tree, as it continued to stretch towards the high lofted ceiling, the energy continuing to shine about my body*

Photosynthesis, and Resperation....the ability for the body to take in sunlight, transform it into energy and for it to create its own food, and thus energy.....

*I would say, feeling more and more energized every second that I stood in the sunlight*

Nice meeting you....

*I would say, as I snapped my fingers, the tree suddenly sinking into the earth, as it disappeared, and then came out of the earth to root outside the library, where a giant tree like that ought to exist, as the now dug up floor started to repair itself*

And I'm sure we will see eachother again....

*I would say, as there would be a glow about me, and I would transform into a glowing bolt of lightning, which shot out one of the open windows above, vanishing into the sky, and leaving Tatsui alone*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology   Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tatsui's First Greater Study: Biology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Pyramids :: Grand Shrewish Library-
Jump to: