Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Meandering about to go visit Skye~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

Meandering about to go visit Skye~ Empty
PostSubject: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:09 am

((I have a feeling Im going to kick myself for this later..))

Taz, never really having been around her own nation too much, decided to... go bother the king. In her mind, this was a dandy thing to do simply cause she didnt really know him. So why not just go and be all like "HI!"?

Anyways, shed be walking down the corridors towards the offices of the royal... whatever they wanted to be called. Once she got there, shed pleasantly knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:13 am

The door opened just as Skye was leaving with what looked like a recipe in hand. He stopped for a bit and looked lazily at the girl in front of him.

"That's a new face.."
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:30 am

Shed have naturally, bounded into the doorway when it opened, all peppy-like, but as that tall guy walked out of it, he looked preoccupied and busy, so shed step back against the wall instead. He clearly had the air of a king to him, or at least of someone who thought himself to be rather mighty. She didnt want to interrupt whatever her dear king was doing at the time, though she did want to be able to converse with him.

((Assuming this is what Skyed do next)) As he passed her, off to complete whatever task had occupied his mind at the time, shed slowly peel herself off the wall and follow him a short distance behind. She figured he just wouldnt come back if he knew shed be waiting for him there.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:37 am

He didn't start walking off, since one of his subjects had caught his attention, but didn't seem too keen on speaking up about what she wanted. Leaning against the doorway, he looked down at her again.

"You've got something to say, please say it.."
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:56 am

Oooh, permission to speak. Alright then.

"Hi! Im Taz, one of your... not yet knights, assuming youre Skye, our king, I just wanted to introduce myself since Ive never properly met you and all. Also, I wanted to ask you a question... a request, really... but if nows not a good time, Ill scurry off and pester you again some other time..."

She talked fast, trying not to be too too rude and take up his time, seeing as he seemed like he wouldnt approve of having it needlessly wasted. She didnt bow to him like most others would to a king, cause apart from the difference in ranks they held, she thought of them all as equal anyway; the only differences being title and rank. And being the way she was, she didnt feel that deserved bowing to. Although just cause she didnt bow, didnt mean she didnt respect him as her leader.

She took a deep breath once she finished speaking to calm herself, her face taking on a slightly more playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:09 pm

Hoo boy, a nervous wreck.. Skye took a seat on the doorstep, his tall figure still at an equal level to hers. He rested his arms on his knees, trying to be patient with her.

"A'right, slow down a bit.. You got my attention and you don't seem like a person I'd bite. Not yet anyway."

He wasn't really good at being nice to people.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:35 pm

It struck her suddenly that he was being nice to her. And patient. She got the feeling he didnt do that to many people. She felt both honored and humbled.

Taking another breath as he finished speaking to her, she started again, calm this time.

"Hi, Im Taz" She stuck out her hand for him to shake it. "I hadnt met you yet, and seeing as youre my king and all, I only thought it appropriate to make your acquaintance."

She smiled at him, rather widely.

"Ive heard a good deal about you over time, but I figured its always best to see for yourself instead of listening to rumors~."

She cocked her head to the side in a playful manner, her tongue sticking out teasingly at him. She gave the impression of being glad she had done so. He wasnt so bad afterall.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:42 pm

"Yeah.. well the rumors are prolly true."

He stood again, dusting his legs off and examining the recipe again. Not that he didn't acknowledge the gratitude, but it just wasn't like him to show it.

"You don't know anythin' about Antimatter, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:51 pm

She scratched her head. "It would seem to me to be a bit of a paradoxical oxymoron...so no, I wouldnt venture to say I do."

She paused for a second, biting the inside of her lip.

"There was one thing I wanted to ask you before you left... But I dont want to be presumptuous. If you dont mind...?"
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:22 pm

He looked at her quizzically, making eye contact and ready to hear whatever she had to say, but not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:31 pm

She held his gaze, not diverting her eyes from his; her strong will evident if not acknowledged.

"I was wondering if you knew anyone who could train me to use this..."

She made evident the claymore she carried on her back ((much the way Clare carries hers)).

"Im a bit clumsy with it, and Id appreciate it if you could suggest a well suited instructor..."
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:45 pm

"Ah..?"

He took a good look at the weapon she held, noting its sheer power that it held in it. Certainly this type of thing was a rare gem...

"How did you get this..?
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:54 pm

"I took it from the proctor in my ranking exam... I told em that I wouldnt help him from falling off the cliff unless he gave me his sword~."

She smirked, trying not to seem boastful, but yet managing to still seem somewhat deviant.

"Why, whats so special about it?"
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:27 pm

"..dumbass proctor."

He gave it one more look, trying to watch its own energy flow.

"There's a lot special about it, but I ain't got the time to help with it right now. Go inside, tell Jack I sent ya."
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:42 pm

She laughed lightly, a genuine smile spread across her face.

"Thank you, good king~!"

Shed wait for him to leave her presence first, a sign of respect and gratitude. She then entered the office, nearly bouncing with glee.

"I wonder who Jack is..."
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Linnea Redhunt

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:50 pm

"And then it went boom! And bang and pew pew! It was great!"

She was sitting in the office of her cousin with his guardian Jack. They both were sitting down, Linnea explaining a story that seemed to make sense to her. She waved her arms around to explain herself as if it made any difference.

"And then Cassius said..."

Her voice deepened to imitate her brother...

"'Linnea you should not get so close it might take your eye out'.."

Reverting back to her normal voice, Linnea spoke again, enthusiastically.

"Or something like that, he was a total buzz kill! I loved the colors they blended so well, you should come see next time Jack!"
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:26 pm

She stopped dead in her tracks upon realizing there were people in the office. Shed half expected an empty office with some stuffy old butler named Jack. This was clearly not the case. Taz stood there, listening to the small girl's story, but trying not to appear as if she was rudely eavesdropping on their conversation. She stood back alittle, patiently waiting for them to finish.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Linnea's stories had gotten stale the day she started spewing them.. Just because her cousin was his Master didn't give her the right to pester him like this, honestly.. But orders were orders. Damn that Skye.

Eyes closed and leaning back in his corner of the room, Jack was barely paying attention at all. Just nodding his head and reminiscing on what real fights were back when he was.. But that was in the past. Keeping an eye partially opened, he sensed another's presence in the area, now standing fully alert.

"Yeah, how'd you get in, then.."
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:11 pm

Linnea stood up as well, stubborn and looking insulted.

"Jaaack! You're not listening to the story again...It's a really good one this time."

Despite her saying that Jack wasn't listening, she wasn't paying attention to what he had just said two seconds ago. Not till she followed his gaze.

"Oh!"

Linnea put a hand to her mouth as she was surprised to see someone was in the doorway listening. She hadn't noticed as she was telling the story...Lin looked at Taz cautiously.

"Are you...here to see Skye?"
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:12 pm

She was a bit shocked to suddenly be the center of attention... she hasnt expected it to be that quick...it seemed like the girl was rather fond of her stories.

"Um hi. I just ran into Skye in the hallway and he uh, he told me to tell Jack he sent me in. Im assuming Jack will be able to assist me?"
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:08 am

"Later, Lin.."

He was at least relieved to be clear of that chatter. He eyed the new girl that came into the room, observing her up and down. She could definitely use some.. a lot.. of work.

"So now the King wants me to train ye, right? Kfeh. I never get to do anythin' fun..."
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:18 am

"Awww..."

Linnea gave a pout but headed for the doorway, planning on grabbing Nosferatu and relaxing in some body of water close by. Maybe bask in the sun. Or help heal people in the nation's hospital/clinic. At the doorway, Linnea waved to Jack with a huge grin.

"We'll talk about it later then!"

Turning to Taz, Linnea gave her a friendly pat on the lower back (being shorter and all).

"Good luck...! If Jack gives you problems, call me over so I can talk his ear off."

And then skipped off to find her pet dragon.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:24 am

She smiled at Lin as she left, laughing when she mentioned the removal of ears by talking. The girl seemed friendly, maybe she should visit more and get to know her some. After all, whats wrong with more friends?

"Thanks~. Ill be sure to keep that in mind."

Facing Jack, she scratched her head nervously, trying not to look like she felt like a piece of meat at the market.

"Well, I would be much obliged sir, if you would see it fit to train me. Although the good king did not specify that was what he wanted of you, it would be what I seek."

Shed look up at him, then continue in a normal tone.

"Who knows, you may have fun with it. Youll never know if you dont give me a chance."

Shed cock her head to the side inquisitively, wondering how hed respond.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:31 am

He sat in a chair looking her over still. He was dead silent for a few minutes, just observing her, her weapon, her energy... Finally he got up and got up close.

"Me training ain't a playground. It'll be tough, it'll be rigorous, and you'll probably hate me after it's all done."

He moved towards the door, grabbing his camo jacket off the coat hook.

"If ye want it, Pearl Beach in 1400 hours."
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:36 am

(End srs topic)

----------

Giggling, Linnea hoped Jack would put his camo jacket on. There was a bomb inside that went boom if he did. Maybe then he would see what her great adventure that went bang, boom and pew pew was like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meandering about to go visit Skye~   Meandering about to go visit Skye~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meandering about to go visit Skye~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next