Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Feeling the heat....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Feeling the heat.... Empty
PostSubject: Feeling the heat....   Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:13 pm

*A boom of thunder would echo in the area, as I walk around the spire, feeling the static electricity around it, my Raikogan active, as I look around. The lightning was thrilling, so I stayed, wondering if anything, or anyone was around here, feeling the same way....*
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the heat....   Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:28 am

A Magnemite floated carelessly down the rusted halls of the spire, eye closed completely. It was probably sleep-floating, as it was being very careless about its surroundings. Finally the steel-bodied creature bumped right into Falx's head, and even though it wasn't gonig that fast, its dense body had to hurt.

Feeling the heat.... Dpmfa081
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the heat....   Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:42 pm

*As the small poke hits my head, I stubble back a bit, looking at the creature*

Ouch, that hurt, wow you must be a heavy little thing....Hum.....

*I look around as I fumble with a pokeball in my pocket. I then look at the Magnemite, as my Raikogan activates, I look around, and then focus at the thing, as I suddenly vanish and reappear behind the little tike, forming my hand as I suddenly jab at it, sending a surge of electricity though it that would target the magnemite, and paralize it, or so I hoped. I then hopped back, watching it, seeing if my paralysis jab would work as I hoped it would*
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the heat....   Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:52 pm

It's not very effective...

The Magnemite would spin madly as Falx jabbed it, waking up fully as the electricity channeled through its already electric body. Its eye was now wide open and furious, and it let out a mind-wrenching sound with its magnetism (Screech).
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the heat....   Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:05 pm

*Yikes, that was loud, and painful. I clapped my hands over my ears, trying to keep out the sound. I knew I was toast if I didnt stop it, so I quickly focused my energy. but instead of focusing chakra, I tried focusing my new energy, the stuff I didnt know anything about. I quickly vanished again, and then reappearing behind the magnemite, I clapped both hands on either side of him, both hands being covered in Navitas, but I didnt know the name of it. All I hopped for was that it silence the magnemite, as I focused on covering the entire poke with the energy, trying to drown out the sound, and possibly exhast it with whatever energy this was*
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the heat....   Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:07 pm

The Magnemte would cease its noise, still looking at Falx with an angry glare in its eye. It aimed its two magnets towards him, charging silvry energy, and then fired the nicely formed ball straight at Falx. (Gyro Ball) The man's speed would work to his disadvantage this time...
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the heat....   Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:50 am

*I would leap back, as I charge Raikiri Fist, and smash the ball, and send it backwards*

((Isn't Gyro Ball where the poke does a tackle with a high speed spin...? So the poke is actually attacking, and not sending a ball of energy towards me...?))
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the heat....   Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:54 am

((Um, I gotta look it up, but you're probably right.. Oh well, we'll just go with it.))

The Magnemite would charge straight towards Falx itself now, magnets extended and pumping electricity in order to shock the lighting user somehow. Perhaps the creature figured magnetism could outdo raw lightning.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the heat....   Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:00 am

*I see the creature charging, so I quickly cock my other hand back, as I form another Raikiri punch with it, as I then swing forward so that the creature and my Raikiri Fist would definitely meet, I hoping that the punch would be enough physical force to knock some sense into it, if not knock it away altogether*
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the heat....   Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:03 am

The magnet and the fist collided perfectly, and there was a brief exchange of energy before both were pushed back by the opposite force. The Magnemite was clearly growing exhausted, but still angered at the intruder...
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the heat....   Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:31 am

* I would quickly take advantage of the poke's wearyness, as I vanish and reappear, throwing another Raikiri fist at it, which it might not be prepared for, since it was just getting over the first. After exchanging the hit, I would pop out a pokeball, push the button, and throw it at the magnemite, trying to capture it*

((Am I suppose to roll or something....?))
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the heat....   Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:43 am

((Nope, I get to decide whether it gets caught or not. Muahaha, I'm so powerful.. *ehem*))

The Magenemite's eye widened as the open ball took it in, and the pokeball shook furiously for roughly ten seconds before finally ceasing, the red button glowing red to signify a successful capture. In the PokeBall, the magnemite grumbled..
Back to top Go down
Akroma
Angel of Wrath
Angel of Wrath
Akroma

Energy Type : Karma

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the heat....   Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:47 am

(( Whether or not you catch it depends on your performance. ))
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the heat....   Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:58 pm

*I would walk over, and pick up the pokeball gingerly, as though picking up and egg. I had never done this before, so success on the first try was quite immpressive, or atleast for me. I hear the magnemite grumbling, as I tap the pokeball gentally, as though trying to soothe it, trying to communicate that it was going to be alright, and that he was going to be save with me*

Guess its time to go....

*I would suddenly vanish as I left the area*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the heat....   Feeling the heat.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling the heat....
Page 1 of 1