Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Rep. : 0
Nation : Nope
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Runes

Character sheet
Race: Human

A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) Empty
PostSubject: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:35 am

(Trying to do some char development for all three of us)

*Ozgood still a newbie to the world of Escellsia met two others from his guild. Wanting to talk to both of them in person he sent messenger pidgeons. He

could only wait and hope the other two would comply.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:23 pm

((Lol messanger pigeons))

Taz would walk in cock her head to the side, wondering what the plan was.

"Whats the plan, friend? Woulda like to spar again?"
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:02 pm

*Miles would walk in bobbing his head to the music he was listening to via shaped mp3 player. the music was easily heard as "somedays by audioslave" since it was blaring. once there he would stop the music and dismiss the shaped mp3 player*

"you called ozgood?"

*Miles would sit down on a shaped chair*
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:33 pm

"I have been thinking since the three of us are in the same guild we should learn to

work as a team especially If a greater threat comes along. It is a matter of synergy."

(I know our battle isn't over with but consider this after it)

Miles can you put some of your tar onto my rune katana here?"
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:08 pm

*Miles would sling some tar on the sword*

"what is this gonna accomplish?"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:13 pm

"This will be a practice of teamwork and trust. I got this idea from the last battle we

had where you were moving my sword against my will. Let us pretend that I was

injured and unable to defend myself but could lift my sword with your help. You are

going to be controlling my sword while fighting against Taz. You guys wanna give it a

shot?" *Ozgood would say with a grin
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:21 pm

"sure but if i might make a suggestion. i am not new to teamwork. allow me to assist further"

*the tar would spread over ozgood except his face and make wings on his back. and then blades on his shoulders giving spiked shoulder check attack options, as well as a helmet for protection and he would shape jagged edges on the katana. and to finish this all off he would make spikes in his shoes giving a spiked kick option. the best part of it all weighed literally nothing since miles kept it uplifted to avoid weighing ozgood down*

"better?"

*miles would say with a smirk*
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:37 pm

"Then I will change the scenario I have enough strength to get up but need

assistance fighting. You will hold majority of the controll Taz use this weapon for

now."

*Ozgood would throw Taz the Gnasher

"Learn the feel of this weapon for it is very powerful with blood lust much like your

claymore there. Getting to know each others sense of weaponry is key as well. What

do you think Taz?"
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:16 pm

She turned the sword over in her hands several times, trying to get a feel for it. It felt heavy in her hands, although it wasnt weight as in the blade, more like the sword itself. She eyed Ozzy.

"And what do you intend me to do with this?"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:12 am

"Use it. Let us say that you are disarmed and I throw my sword to you so you can

continue to defend yourself. Knowing how to use it would help wouldn't it? Besides

learning how to wield more than one type of weapon would work in your favor. The

trick with that weapon is to put emotion into your swing. The blade will follow suit."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:53 am

"i shall make us opponents"

*Miles would shape some minotaur as enemies two in number both wielding morning stars*

"just let me know when to start to combat and i shall initiate the enemies"
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Taz would watch as Miles created enemies,sword in hand and starting to swing at them from afar.

"Well, that answers my next question. Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:01 pm

"ozgood?" *miles would say facing ozgood*
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:59 pm

"Ready when you are!" Ozgood would say ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:13 pm

"i warn you i will not be controlling them directly my osmosis skin will so we do not have the advantage"

*miles would have the minotaurs wielding morning stars roar ferociously then charge toward ozgood and taz while Miles shaped a katana as if he was against them as well holding control of both sides but having the osmosis skin control the minotaurs so it was not miles directly controlling them giving ozgood and taz and himself an advantage*

Last edited by Miles Seiler on Fri May 07, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:16 pm

(Im sorry but minotaurs weilding minotaurs? lol mind a quick edit lol?)
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:19 pm

Taz would jump and flip off the head of the first minotaur, and aim for a downward slash on the second one in half*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:21 pm

(oops lol editting XD *imagines that image and laughs his ass off)
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:22 pm

*Ozgood would at the second minotaur with a horizontal slash while it is preoccupied

with Taz
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:27 pm

(there editted)

*the minotaur after taz would not be agile but be damn durable taking both slashes doing next to nothing but slight cut and growl as he would turn around while swinging the morning star aiming to pulverize taz while the one after ozgood (i tossed a pen choosing based on which direction it would end up pointing to decide so its random) would go to slam the morning star at ozgood with an overhead swing to crush ozgood into paste*

*miles would charge to flank the minotaur that was attacking ozgood with his katana in a rapid and powerful swing to slice the hamstrings of it's legs hoping to slice deep enough*
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:33 pm

This would give Ozgood enough time to tuck and roll getting out of the way of the

minotaur. The morning star being big and powerful was also slow. Ozgood would

attempt to jump on it and do a lunging cut towards the minotaur's throat.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:34 pm

(im gonna wait for taz to post before i do actions but if you jumped on it with your feet landing on it i believe your shoe spikes do additional damage)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)   A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A covenant trio (Miles and Taz plz)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southeast :: The Covenant :: East Wing :: Sparring Plateau-
Jump to: