Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Medius
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Medius

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Eclipse

Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... Empty
PostSubject: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:52 pm

\I would appear out of a void, appearing in a ranking room, as I waited for a proctor/
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:54 pm

Skye was already sitting in a corner of the room, half-asleep when he noticed Medius enter. He gave a slight grin, recognizing his energy signature right away.

"Got a makeover, huh~"
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:40 pm

\I would look over at Skye, suddenly realizing that he was the one that had had his nation demolished by my former comrades. I wondered if he was still a little upset about that, so I decided to keep away from that subject as much as possible/

Yes, I did....just a little though....

\I would say, crossing my arms across my bare chest, as I looked over at Skye/

And I don't think that we had a proper exchange before, I'm Medius....

\I said, not extending a hand to shake, as that was a custom I was only distantly aware of, nor did I think that the man wanted any sign of such anyways/
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:53 pm

He stood in one motion, barely using his hands to push off from the chair. Bushing his hair with his hand a bit, he didn't really look Medius in the eye.

"Medius, eh? S'pose I never did get to put a name on those snakes."

A ball of light appeared in his left hand, and he began tossing it much like a toy ball.

"I can a'ready tell this is gonna be one helluva test."

As he tossed it up this time, he spun and punched it with his left hand, sending the ball of light speeding towards Medius, where it would immediately burst into something far brighter than the sun. Medius would no doubt be caught off-guard, and now the real exam could start.

"Sucks for you though. For the exam, you gotta fight me while blind~"
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:22 am

Fine by me....

\I would say, already having my Conscious Perimeter expanded as I had entered the unfamiliar place. It was unknown to Skye, and thus I would keep it that way, for CPs cannot be sensed, although Skye might figure out I was able to see, kinda, he wouldn't know how I was doing it, at least for a while anyways. I would uncross my arms, as I then suddenly thrusted both hands outwards. Immediately, several large pulses or ripples of freezing blasts would be released outwards from me, they being able to bring the temperature of the entire room down way below zero, and even would leave a thick layer of ice around the entire surface of the floor and walls, and ceiling. Skye, who was standing not to far off would have to evade this, else be chance of being frozen solid for a few days, inside and out. After releasing the wave out, I would cause Shaddow to leak out slighty around my body, making it in more hardened state as a defense against quick attacks like Skye had been showing to use, as I waited for Skye to react to the projections/

Oh, and you didn't tell me your name....
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:28 am

"Amateur."

He did indeed stand where he was, holding out a hand with the other in his pocket to send out a wall of pure fire and heat energy. This would either clash and cancel out the wave of cold, or consume it and keep going towards Medius. On top of that, he sent a large ball of sheer heat and fire along with the wall so that even if it was canceled out by the wall of cold, some bit of fire would still go to Medius. If the wall kept going as well, then all the better.

"Certainly my name hasn't been floating around the place? Sure;y you know my title."
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:39 am

\As I felt the heat and flame come nears to me, I would smile, as I held my hands at the ready. As the heat and flame neared me, I would thrust my hands outwards again, this time aiming for where the flames and heat had originated, Skye would have given his position away so quickly, even if I hadn't had a way to see, I would have found him so soon. At once, there would be a sudden explosion, as all the heat and flame that came towards me would have been absorbed via Solar Absorption, as out of my out stretched hands shot out 50 or so Star Bolts, each one condensed and compact with so much heat, Skye's earlier flames would look like a match being lit. The Star Bolts were scattered so that they came at different intervals, and covered a large portion of the area at a rapid pace. After the Star Bolts were released, I would place a hand behind me, as a small portal appeared there behind me. Another small portal appeared on the ceiling, as I shot a Reality Distruption Laser through them from my finger, so that it would be shot towards the to of Skye's head, trying to slice through his skull into his brain, and cause major harm. Being it was from above, it would be very hard to sense, and even harder to block. I would continue to watch, as I spoke again/

Skye Silverclaw, King of the Sunlit, huh....you and Alyss your Queen....hum, nice. Must be nice salary too....
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:53 am

Wordlessly and motionlessly again, he raised his hand at a slightly upwards angle. Around it would form a thin screen, almost completely clear except for the slight reflection in it. He expanded it to cover his entire front side, from above and head on. It absorbed each of the star bolts, and as it did so would turn orange, more bright with every bolt that hit. Finally the laster hit the top of it, which made the entire gigantic disc almost sing with the energy it held.

"Salary? Tch, you really think we get paid? By who?"

He held it at his side like a shield, and made note of how Medius was able to actually hit him despite his eyes not working. Bastard must have some sort of sensing thing. or whatever.

"Don't question things you have no business in, pseudo-shrew."
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:19 pm

All your loyal subjects I suppose.....

\I would chuckle a little, as I paused a moment, as Skye had done. He was a very interesting person indeed, maybe interesting enough to get to know better/

So, how did you inherit such a Kingdom...? Family?, war?....

\I would ask, as the ground all around began to shake very hard. Then, out of the ground all around Skye formed many, many chunks of rock, which started to float all around. It was the Astroid Field that I had called upon, as all around rocks started to exert their own gravitational forces, and as they responded to the one that I exerted. As the field was now covered by the many astroids that were all around, there would be a sudden rush, as the Astroids closest to Skye, suddenly rushed in from all sides, blasting towards him with an increased gravity force, which would crush Skye easily if he didn't do something soon. The rest of the astroids continued to float all over the area, even higher into the air, all around, everywhere. The moment that the Astroids had taken their places, view of me would have been hindered, as I then quickly moved to a different spot, taking a hiding place from Skye that wouldn't be easy to make out, as I continued to watch the area*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:15 pm

He raised both his hands now, shooting brief lasers of condensed light that hit each of the coming asteroids directly. The energy would get into them and destroy them from the inside out, disintegrating them into nothing.

He scanned the area, and was gonna do something about that sense of his. It was really ruining the feel of the exam. Exerting his own dark energy, he flung it all towards where he felt Medius the most, aimed to infiltrate his mind and block out all other senses but his sense of hearing and touch.

((Please go with this, the point of the exam is to test your abilities without being able to see or sense aside from hearing and touch.))
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:07 pm

((fine....))

\As the energy spread out, there would be a small crack of earth, as I hit the ground, holding my head. I hadn't expected Skye to be able to use any sort of mental ability, now something was wrong with the CP....I was now totally in the dark. Or was I? Determined not to speak, although I knew my landing probably already gave me again, I quickly slammed my fist against the ground, as ripples of energy shot through it. At once, there would be a large force as suddenly, pillars of all shapes and size of earth suddenly shot into the air from the floor, trying to impale Skye with the many, many spikes of earth that extended from the pillars. At the same time, large Astroids were formed, and shot out of the walls and ceiling, as they fell towards Skye, starting to exert a higher pressured gravity against him, wherever he went. The pillars would also do the same, using gravity to pull everything towards themselves, and the spikes. In the meantime, my punch would have created a large amount of dust, as well as a nice divit into the earth for me to slip into and stay hidden, as I waited, lowing my energies to the minimum, as to keep myself from being detected, as I wait, listening, and feeling/
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:22 pm

What an annoying talent.."

As the ground gave way, Skye projected a medium-sized alchemy circle immediately in front of him using his light-bending ability. The ground was transmuted into a metal disc, much like a sled but larger, that Skye quickly stood on and locked his feet in. The disc protected him from being impaled from the bottom, and his own lasers would take care of the rest, including the asteroids once again.

"You won't get anywhere if you just fuck around with physics.."

He spoke loudly, so that his voice echoed through the chamber.

"Show me some real skill. As opposed to just fancy tricks."
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:37 pm

\As I listened and felt from the divit I was in, I would smile, as I muttered something/

Crudus.....

\At once, all around Skye, even from above and below him, portals started to open up, as sudden, from each portal, poured out a huge amount of Shaddow Flames, which were black. As the flames spewed out, the portals would close and form Distortion Screens, which formed a sort dome like shape around Skye. The Shaddow Flames, would continue to surround Skye at superspeeds, as they became solid, they would have overtaken the entire space within the dome in a maximum of 3 seconds. If Skye would stay where he was, he wouldn't be there at all once the attack ended. As this happened inside the dome, Black Ice would form on all the walls, ceiling and floor there was again, as it formed into thousands of spikes and such, readying for Skye to come out of the dome, if he did/
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:44 pm

His hair erupted into what seemed like orange flames as he went into his fire mastery without even saying anything. The held out his hands and practically erupted with raw fire, burning an eerie orange themselves. These flames would eat away at both the shaddow and the dome itself, followed by the spikes should they even attempt to come near him.

He dashed towards Medius now, his previous technique giving away his location. Grabbing the shield that had absorbed all the energy Medius had used much earlier, he thrust it right into his rankee's chest, and it erupted with raw, destructive force of no element in particular. Should Medius do nothing about this, his body would have completely disintegrated.
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:03 pm

\As the Shaddow Flames were now hardened to that of diamond, creating another barrier against Skye and the flames, and that they could burn pure energy itself, also strengthed by the earlier absorption before, Skye would find himself in a dilemma, as the Shadow Flames burned his other ones away instead, and resisted being burned away by those flames. Thus the dome and SF would remain, as Skye had only lengthened the time before the SF reached him, as they would be doing in a very short time again soon. As for the dome itself, it would also suddenly form a few layers of Black ice around it, so that combined with what the Screen was itself before, it would become more than a match for any higher amount of flames that Skye would try to use, or a variety of other things too. As for myself, Shaddow would form around me in an aura, although not totally hiding me from sight, definitely protecting me, since I felt Skye resisting against my dome, and its contents/
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:13 pm

"Really hate using the same trick twice.."

He projected another, larger alchemy circle onto the barrier he was stuck in, transmuting the very Shaddow energy that was containing him into a massive Hammer of the same type and properties; pitch-black and harder than any known substance. And an awesome new weapon for Skye to use freely.

He used that to break right through the dome, and then used the shield to do what he would have done in the post above (since I'm too lazy to re-describe it).
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:27 pm

((Nice lol....))

\As Skye disappeared, or rather broke through my dome, the Black Ice spikes would fly at him from every direction possible, trying to impale him, while I felt and also heard around, my hearing getting better and better as time passed, I would hear Skye near me, there would be a sudden movement, as a Void appeared under me, and I was sucked into it, as I vanished instantly. The destructive force would have hit the Void, and also have been pulled in, as would have Skye's shield next, as the Void continued to suck all reality around it, the force of the pull as great as a blackhole, since it was pulling reality into it, it would probably pull the shield in with ease, and also Skye if he stood there a moment longer. Meanwhile, I would reappear out of another Void a few yards behind Skye, Soul Ripper in my hand. The moment that I appeared, I would launch about 30 Ripping Soul Blasts from the blade itself, which had a large bluish aura around it. These RSB would hit every area around and where Skye was, making very small chance of Skye avoiding them. I would then stand at the ready, feeling around, and listening, as I waiting for what happened/
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:40 am

The ice spikes would be dissolved as the shield around him radiated, and just before he hit the void Skye gave a frown. He plunged the shield into it, letting the energies that it had entrapped earlier release, making the portal collapse with no harm done otherwise.

As he noticed Medius out on his other side, Skye only had to deflect about a fourth of the blasts from his blade, taking into account Medius's area attack to cover his blindness. He defended those that came at him with the pitch-black hammer that he'd made earlier, and lunged towards Medius taking care to be as silent as possible.

Without warning or any noise, Skye's hammer would come down straight to Medius's torso. Should it connect, as was the most likely case, its own hardness and natural energy composition would send him flying into the next pillar, head-first. Then he'd have blindness and a massive headache to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:19 pm

*The moment the blasts hit the hammer of Skye's, the hammer would be ripped apart because of its energy composition that Soul Ripper and its energy gave off were ripped and devoured energy and some weaker matter. Because of this then, the hammer would be ripped into pieces and also shunk because of the continuing devouring factor that the Ripping Soul Blasts had on it, making the hammer now totally useless. As this happened, I would run energy through my arm, so that the seal on it would activate. At once, my entire body was surrounded by Shaddow aura, as well as the Eclipsian Armor that appeared on me, and the Eclipsian spear that appeared in one hand, while Soul Ripper stayed in my other. As this was activated, my wings would also sprout from my back, as they started to spread black feathers all around the area. As the various forms took place, I would then quickly thrust my spear towards Skye, throwing it at amazing speeds. As the spear was thrust, more SRB from Soul Ripper were shot outwards in all directions, mainly in Skye's direction, which had been given away by the blocking of the original SRBs. As these were released, a multitude of shadows that were all around suddenly solidified, all suddenly blasting spikes all out of the ground, everywhere around me, and especially in Skye's area, so that almost anywhere he went, he had a chance to get impaled by them*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:37 am

((Try not to godmod so much. "The energy that Soul Ripper was made of should have destroyed my hammer," would have been better language.))

Now quite pissed that his new toy was so quickly taken from him, Skye stopped where he was, standing back on the ground. With one hand open, arms to his side, there was a brwinish-green light that seemed to envelop him.

"Solaris Gaia."

His features became stony, skin taking a more solid form and hair taking the color of plain, brown dirt.

He formed a sphere of energy in his outstretched hand, expanding it in both and moving it so that it curved. Finally, the energy took the form of a black shield, made of the hardest material possible of earth's elements, that did well to fend off Medius's energy-targeted attacks.

Due to the light around Skye, there would be no shadow around him to become spikes in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:15 pm

((Sorry, I'll keep that in mind))

*As the shield would probably continue to be bombarded by the Ripping Soul Blasts, it would no doubt continue to be in contact with it. Since these blasts had the power to devour energy and some matter, and since the shield created was indeed made from energy, and was either now matter or energy, it would most likely continue to be ripped apart, and devoured, making the Soul Ripper even more powerful, as it continued to be feed by the energy and some of the matter it devoured. However, even as this continued, probably delayed by some other factor or power of Skye's, I would thrust my hand in the direction that the blasts were hitting the shield, as two things happened. The first would be a large Comet, bursting with bluish flames, would be shot from my hands, moving at amazing speeds, and aimed right for the shield. Being that those RSB were probably devouring and weakening the shield, this comet would aimed to hit, and shatter the shield altogether. Given the power of the Comet itself, it would probably be able to do this even if the shield was only weakened a small amount. The second thing that happened was a large Dimension Void suddenly opened behind the shield, and the moment it appeared, it suddenly started to suck everything connected to reality into it. This included the closest thing, the shield, which parts of it would most likely be ripped apart and sucked in, and transformed by the dimensional energy inside the dimension instantly, and since the force was very great that the D. Void pulled with, it would be very hard for Skye to keep the shield from not being ripped apart, and shattered, either by the Comet or SRBs, or the Void, one of which would probably do some damage if not totally decimate the shield, and also probably effect the person inside*

((That better...?))
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:01 pm

((Very not too fond of your Dimension Void.))

As his shield was absorbed, Skye placed his hand on the ground, quickly raising it up in an arc motion afterwards.

"Grand Gaia."

The ground itself would shake, the floor suddenly rising up much like an earthen tidal wave going up and away from Skye. It would take the hits of everything Medius was aiming at Skye, and keep going quite fast towards Medius himself, threatening to crush him under the weight of this massive landslide-wave. Since it took up the entire width of the room, escaping would be rather difficult.
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:27 pm

((I'm sorry...???))

*Thanks to my eyesight and mental awareness being taken away, I had to be very relient on sensitivity, and thus had grown very sensitive with feeling vibrations in the earth. I pushed my palm into it, as I felt the attack coming, measuring its size and shape. I continued to wait on the floor until the last few moments, making sure to sense where Skye was. Then, at the last second, I would vanish into the floor threw a small void. I would then reappear out of the ceiling, standing upside down on the ceiling, behind the massive wave of earth, as I took careful aim. At once all around Skye, air would vanish, being moved to the side with tremendous force, which would form a vaccum just where Skye was to be standing, and also about ten feet in all directions of that spot. If Skye was to be caught within this place, there was a good chance he would be frozen in place, being there was now no heat there either. After a few seconds, I would allow the vaccum to release, causing all of the air to come crashing back to the focal point, where Skye had been/was standing. This would probably cause almost everything around to come sailing back with it, including Skye, if he had just tried to side step it. If Skye was either trapped inside the vaccum or pulled into its radius after it collapsed, he would probably be crushed to the size of a small pebble at best, if not smaller, as would probably almost anything else that was sucked/trapped inside. Meanwhile, I would be holding Soul Ripper and the Eclipsian Spear at the ready, as I continued to feel and hear around, waiting to see what happened, as I prepared for what came next*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:26 pm

"Bullshit."

Skye's left hand glowed green as he made one downward swinging motion, using the raw air energy to rip a hole in the delicate barrier between vacuum and actual atmosphere, letting the air pour back in only seconds after the vacuum was formed, leaving very little collateral damage in the end. As Grand Gaia crashed into the opposite wall, several spired of rock and sand jutted out from the ceiling to force Medius back to his position on the ground. Meanwhile, Skye gave a wave of his hand as both his Gaia Solaris faded, as did Medius's blindness.

"You've got ways to go before you can call yourself a resident of this realm. 5th rank. Work harder.

((The point of all ranking exams, especially one such as this, is not to test how much the character can do, but the skill in which they execute their own moves. Throwing around voids and darkness and other reality altering moves without much strategy in the long run won't cut it. Work on strategy instead of powerhousing.))
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:37 pm

((I was setting something up, but I hadn't had the right chance to use it yet, nor finish it...thank you....))

\As I landed on the ground, happy that my sight and conscious perimeter were returned, the Eclipse form would disappear with the wings, and all the feathers that had been spread throughout the field. Soul Ripper would disappear in my staff the Void Vessel, as I stood there, the staff leaning against my shoulder, as I watched Skye/

Wish you could feel differently....well, thank you for your time...Mr. Claw...

\I turned my heel, as I wisked away, vanishing through a DV, leaving Skye to whatever he was doing/

((*sigh* So, I suppose its off to limit my techs and such...wanna help...?...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....   Seeing Where I am with a Ranking.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeing Where I am with a Ranking....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: The Academy :: South Chamber :: Ranking Chamber-
Jump to: