Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll

Go down 
+3
Toctys
the General
Xzystins
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xzystins
Champion of the Depths
Champion of the Depths
Xzystins

Rep. : 0
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:21 pm

*Xzystins walked through the tall grass as he looked up at the sky, filled with numerous stars. Celestial Matter began radiating from him at the sight of all those stars. Xzystins smiled and breathed a sigh of relaxation.*

"This...is good."
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:19 pm

the General would walk under a shadowed area he had only his sheilds active at the moment meaning his offensive rank was 7th rank and his defensive rand was 2nd rank. this all rounded out making him appear to anyone close by as a 5th rank fighter.
Back to top Go down
Xzystins
Champion of the Depths
Champion of the Depths
Xzystins

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:27 pm

*Xzystins spoke, without turning around putting both hands behind his back.*

"And what brings you here this evening....General was it?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:28 pm

"Just thought I might have a friendly duel" he said.
Back to top Go down
Toctys

Toctys

Nation : the one which has chicken yumm my fovorite
Guild : none
Energy Type : potential energy and kinetic energy

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:30 pm

(( YO HAVE OFFICAILY FOUND THE ONE PERSON ON THIS SIGHT THAT .....OMG.......JUST ...JUST...YOU WILL SEE))
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:39 pm

(( Orochi, don't die laughing now.. ))
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Guild : strip club hell yeah for big botty bicthes
Energy Type : Magnetism

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:42 pm

((That's not Orochi... Lmao XD))
Back to top Go down
Xzystins
Champion of the Depths
Champion of the Depths
Xzystins

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:43 pm

((I'll take it as a compliment Toctys))

*Xzystins nodded and then Hasteja'd himself, multiplying speed, reflexes, agility etc by 16. Three lone Paradox Bubble appeared next to Xzystins. A special element was contained in one of the Paradox Bubble, while the other two fused together. They all looked like big floating orbs of water, though, they had different abilities.*

"Fair enough. I'll start....I wish to test a few techniques."

*Xzystins, turned and fired Ragnorok (Dark) into the air, allowing it to break down and spread.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:07 pm

the General would summon forth his Wing's of Light as he did they would come in a flash illuminating the entire area around them as the flash dissipated the General was gone. While the flash was occurring the General had Quantized out of the light and headed backwards.
Back to top Go down
Xzystins
Champion of the Depths
Champion of the Depths
Xzystins

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:15 pm

*Xzystins right arm would begin to glow, although you couldn't see it through his Rigor Suit. The two Paradox Bubbles (PB) that fused earlier, were Water and Earth. By fusing them together, Xzystins created a Wood PB. Xzystins would put his hand inside the Wood PB, leaving a bolt of Ragnorok (Dark) inside of it. He then activated it, using its power to create a forest of trees and the likes.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:26 pm

the General would come out of Quantization in the air. As he did he would see the forest below him. Looking down upon it he would launch all of his bits outwards and have then fire Radion bolts at the trees and likes. the General would hold his hand out and summon a sword in it. This sword was a standard claymore.

(**Radion Energy -. once the radion bolt of energy gets close to something organic or material it will detect it and send jolts of energy lighting at the near object. These bolts of energy lighting will decay and infect any cells in the near object using a condensed form of radiation.)
Back to top Go down
Xzystins
Champion of the Depths
Champion of the Depths
Xzystins

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:46 pm

*While the General was airborne, he would start to feel a significant energy drain. If his shields were still active they would be quickly losing energy and power, growing weaker by the second. Why? Because Ragnorok had the ability to drain the life force and energy of anything in its area. And the General literally teleported himself into the mist of Ragnorok that Xzystins shot into the air at the beginning of the battle. As the Radion struck his forest, the General would notice that his attack caused minimal damage. This was because the forest was mostly inorganic, as it was made of mostly Ragnorok energy, which is spiritual energy. This was a result of Xzystins fusing Ragnorok inside of his Wood PB before using it to create the forest (as stated in my last post). So, for the most part, the forest was still standing. Xzystins also kept his eye on the General, as when activated, Ragnorok has the ability to create massive explosions and since the General was surrounded by the stuff, he probably wouldn't fare too well. So Xzystins held off on activating the Ragnorok.*

"I see you possess interesting....equipment."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:56 pm

the General would begin to feel a drop in energy and immediately burst straight up. As he did the Tachyons around him would forcibly push the field Xzystins had made away opening a gap for the General escape. While he was heading up his bit would fire 3 times in a row straight for the location Xxy was.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Shen wrote:
((That's not Orochi... Lmao XD))

((Then who is it?! D: I've been wrong all this time?! *guilt* ))
Back to top Go down
Xzystins
Champion of the Depths
Champion of the Depths
Xzystins

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:17 pm

*Xzystins would see the General trying to escape and dash further into the forest to dodge his attack. Using his amplified speed to his advantage. Xzystins would then activate the ability of the third PB he created earlier (the one that wasn't fused). This was a Gravity PB, which allowed him to manipulated Gravity. Xzystins, didn't want the General to escape, so Xzystins used a nice chunk of chakra to cause the downward force of Gravity to dramatically increase. And since the General was flying upwards, the downward force of the attack would seem much stronger. If this connected this could quite possibly send the General spiraling towards the ground uncontrollably, where Xzystins would activate some of the airborne Ragnorok, which would be enough to significantly damage the General, but not enough to kill him. After all, Xzystins just needed to exercise and see if his fighting abilities were still in top notch.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:20 pm

the General would spiral in the air and suddenly stop. As he did he would let this gravity PB envelope him. As it pulled him towards the ground the General would speed for the ground. Right before hitting the ground he would summon a Cloneral to hit the ground and bleed and act as if it was the General(in which the Cloneral is identical to the General in all ways) After the Cloneral was summoned the General would suddenly Quantize away from the wreck and head in Xzystinbs direction.
Back to top Go down
Xzystins
Champion of the Depths
Champion of the Depths
Xzystins

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:36 pm

(Oh, the Gravity PB didn't move. It stayed near Xzystins. He just used the force of Gravity to attack the General, not the actual gravity PB)

*Xzystins activated his Chronogan, allowing him to see the General off in the distance. Xzystins could keep track of the real General this way. Xzystins would then place his hand inside the Wood PB, putting yet another type of energy inside of it. The leaves in the trees of the forest would immediately go from being a glowing, dark green, to a dark violet color. Seeing as how the General was in the forest, he would be losing power at an alarming rate, as he was surrounded by tons of Ragnorok infused trees (I'm assuming you're on ground level as you never mention whether or not you are flying, if I'm wrong I'll edit). Xzystins snapped his fingers, causing the airborne Ragnorok to glow, meaning if the General attempted to escape by air, it will detonate.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:40 pm

as the General ran through the forest he would be traveling at 400km per hour thanks to the W.O.L. With this speed he would create energy as he ran that would be used to refuel what had been lost. As he gained the right amount of energy he would suddenly SlipStream out of the battle area before he lost all the energy and couldn't escape.
Back to top Go down
Xzystins
Champion of the Depths
Champion of the Depths
Xzystins

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:03 pm

*Xzystins smiled and let Time flow throughout the forest. He jumped and stood atop a tree overlooking the the area. He waited for the General to appear. Xzystins also fused Time with the airborne Ragnorok and made it spread upwards, the mist getting high and higher into the atmosphere. Xzystins held a ball of Celestial Matter in his hand as well.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:03 pm

the General being gone was well gone.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Abari Yatsutoru

Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Kiddo, Navitas, Soulforce

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami/Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:05 pm

((HUH!?!?!?!?!?!?!))
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:10 pm

(I left end of story end of duel)
Back to top Go down
Xzystins
Champion of the Depths
Champion of the Depths
Xzystins

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:16 pm

*When Xzystins could no longer sense the General's energy, Xzystins laughed and absorbed all of his Ragnorok. He dispelled the PBs and the Ragna-Forest. Xzystins was just getting warmed up, but it appeared the Depths needed him. Xzystins Paradoxed away soon after the General forfeited.*

"Eh, well, it was good while it lasted I guess."

*Xzystins Paradoxed away and left the area.*
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Tatsui Suou

Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:02 pm

(( Dammit, why'd he run...))
Back to top Go down
Xzystins
Champion of the Depths
Champion of the Depths
Xzystins

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:20 am

((Diarrhea perhaps?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll   Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xzystins's Moonlit Stroll
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: Dusk Plateau-
Jump to: