Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Rep. : 0
Nation : You wish.
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Magic/Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Insangel

A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:13 am

By this time, Priere had been the one in control now. "Sweet! Pasta! Nice!" She would dig in quite voraciously, as if she hadn't eaten in a while. Due to her demon and angel, she didn't need to eat much or for a long period of time, but she surely did still need to eat.

"Mrrmmmph... Yu no... mrmrmph... Yu rn't so bad uftrall mrrmphmrph"

In the back of Priere's mind;

Signis: What are you saying? Are you siding with him? We must ELIMINATE him... Don't become friends with the target!

Priere: Look, Signis, he's giving me some freakin pasta. This is some GOOD PASTA, SIGNIS. If you had an appetite, maybe you'd like it, too.

Signis scoffed "Hmph. Never. It is made from... Angel Hair. Where on EARTH would they even FIND Angel Hair, anyway?"

Priere slapped her hand on her own forehead "That's just what they call the pasta! It's not REALLY angel hair... Ugh, sometimes I wonder, Signis...

Signis: Well. Don't get too buddy-buddy with the target. We must learn his secrets and then get rid of him. Blue seems to be hungry for souls. Each of us craves a different thing, Priere.

Blue would nod, licking her lips.

Priere sighed "FINE. Whatever. I'll let Blue go hunting or something... Not like we have that much power, anyway."

Signis: Because you've deprived us of our feedings. I need bloodshed. Blue needs souls. And your magic isn't even that adept yet...

Priere gritted her teeth "Ya know what, Signis? I'm done talking with you. Catch ya later, bitch!"

Priere would then return to normality, staring at Oz "Err... This is some good pasta. Heh. I might be back for some more when I get hungry."
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Nation : Nope
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Runes

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:24 am

"Heh thanks seems like your back to being loud. Puts me more at ease to see someone

lively. Feel free to come back for more! This is a sanctuary built for those in need of a

place to stay so feel free to rest up." {Ozgood would say this with a genuine smile.}
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:29 am

Priere looked up, pouting slightly "A sanctuary, you say? Huh..." Priere thought about what Signis was saying... Then thought about what Ozgood could do with weapons. "Hey, uh. Ozgood. I might be in need of a weapon... You think we can go outside and duke it out a bit so that I can see first hand what your weapons can do? I need to practice with my magic, anyway."

Inside the depths of Priere's mind;

Signis: You're going to fight him? I wouldn't underestimate those weapons, if I were you...

Priere: I know what I'm doing, Signis! Just make sure you're ready to pop out whenever I need you to, got it? And you, too, Blue! I was thinking about what you said, Signis.. And if we assess the power of his weapons, maybe if we got one...

Signis smiled "... Then we could harness that power for ourselves. Oh, my, Priere... You're almost as devious as myself. I like it."

Blue gave a slight smirk, showing bright, gleaming, pointed teeth.

Priere laughed a bit, before returning to the normal world. "So, Ozzy... What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:24 am

"Surely but now is not the time for it is now midnight. If you would like I can fix up your

weapon while you get some rest.No charge."
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:34 am

Priere was shocked to see that it indeed was midnight. Time had surely flown since she had been there... "Eh... Weapon?" She was confused. She didn't have a weapon. Neither did Signis. Neither did Blue. The 3 of them were their own weapons... They didn't wield anything!

Priere was suddenly taken back into her own mind forcefully by Signis and Blue;

Signis: We've hit a problem, but don't fret, dear... We have a solution.

Priere: And is that solution pulling a weapon out of your ass?

Signis chuckled "No, out of your ass."

Priere: !!!!?!!?

Signis smiled "Unless this man is offering to MAKE us a weapon... Then we'll just have to bullshit a weapon together and ask him to enchant it... It would combine 3 of our powers into one weapon. But if he offers to make us a weapon... We can ask him to make us whatever we want. It's a win-win situation for us, you see. I've made sure of it..."

Priere smirked "Aaaah, I see where you're going... Heh. Aren't you glad we didn't kill him~?"

Blue closed her eyes, snickering to herself.

Priere then came back into normality

"Can you... Make me a weapon? I don't exactly have one... If you can't, I can give you something I would kinda like to be er... 'Enchanted.'"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:43 am

"I can lend you a spare one here.You can pick one albeit they are not perfect. What type

of enchant would you like on it? Be wary though as there can only be ONE enchant per

weapon."
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:49 am

Priere pondered looong and hard... "... Can you forge me a chainsaw? Heh. That would be quite badass. And... The enchant, I guess would be... It can shoot and suck in forces, I guess? Howzat sound?"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:59 pm

"Perhaps the blade but I am not so sure about the motor. As I said though we should not

get ahead of ourselves. You should test a basic weapon before talking business."
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:02 pm

"... How about... A Chainsaw Sword? The blade of a chainsaw, but the hilt of a sword? I'm sure... I can find a motor..." She snickered, for she was thinking about Signis. Signis would be the power provided for the motor.

"Basic weapons are such a drag. Can't you fashion this Chainsaw Sword for me, huuuuh~? Wit the enchant of sucking in and dishing out forces, huuuuh~?"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:06 pm

"Taunting me will not get you any closer to the acquisition of a weapon. Now knowing

that you are three people in one how can I not help but feel that is a trap?" {Ozgood

would say this very earnestly.}
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Priere scoffed "Look, just because us 3 are different minds doesn't mean we all don't want the same thing, sometimes! Look at me, I'm a defenseless girl! You've seen Signis, right? Not much of a difference other than a badass cape.

Signis: Thank you.

Priere continued "And didn't you already say that this place was Enchanted so that we couldn't DO anything, anyway? Hmph. What sort of trap do you think this is, huh? It would be a pretty shitty trap on my standards."
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:58 pm

"Point A you want to go outside the enchant only effects the inside of the cabin as well

as a small radius outside. Point B I would be very damn stupid to think you are

defenseless. Very few people here are. Point C I will not make a weapon until money is

put down or there is a damn good reason to need it." {Ozgood would eye the girl very

closely} "That is why I will let you try an enchanted BASIC weapon."

Besides anyone who is in possession of a chainsaw sword is dangerous in my book."

{Ozgood would say this as a joke.}
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Priere snarled back at him "Okay FINE, how much do you want for it? I'm dead SET on getting this thing now! Screw basic stuff! That's no fun at all! You can't trust me or something? Bleh. Just name your pric--"

Priere was suddenly brought back into her head by Signis;

Signis: PRIERE! What are you doing? You will destroy this perfectly mapped out plan! How can we kill him if we don't leave his home?

Priere: Look, SIGNIS, I don't give a shit about your thirst for bloodshed. What I want right now is a weapon. A Chainsaw Sword? That shit is QUITE badass, you know. And I'll be damned if I let YOU and your thirst for blood fuck this up!

Signis: We can just take it without charge if you do it my way!

Priere: But what if we want more? Hell, I'd rather be his friend than worry about trying to kill him!

Signis: You're showing weakness, girl! Just let me take over!

Priere: LIKE HELL! This is my body, bitch! Don't tell me what to do!

Signis: Correction, you speck, this is OUR body now.

Priere: You forget WHO RUNS THIS PLACE, THOUGH.

Signis: You wanna take me on, Priere!?

Priere:... FUCK YES, WHORE!!

In the midst of all of the fighting, Blue took control of the body. Blue would walk towards Ozgood and shake his hand "We're friends now. I'll pay the price. This weapon is essential to us. We want it badly. Can you comply?"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:22 pm

"Very well but if you wouldn't mind telling me the meaning of "Sucking in and dishing out

forces" as it is very vague to me." {Ozgood would start mapping out the weapon properly

in his head.}
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:05 pm

Blue would swiftly make a slashing motion with her hand in the air. From the resulting wind, she would point at it. "... The force. Like wind. Which would be used to power it. Sucks in forces so that it can shoot them back out. Make sense now? I can elaborate further if need be..."

Priere and Signis were so shocked by Blue's display that they actually stopped bickering and... Sat there for the ride. It was rare that Blue took over without being asked to... Unless it was in a battle... Blue wasn't social... But whatever. She seemed to get the job done.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:26 pm

I think I get the jist of what your trying to tell me. Be wary though an enchanted weapon

that possesses active powers will have certain limits. Especially depending on your level of

power. If you are of a lower rank you will not be able to use that ability nearly as much in

battle. So remember to use it when you NEED it {Ozgood would take out his rune

katana} "This blade is the polar opposite. It possesses a passive enchant that makes it

indestructible. It has a drawback of not being able to pierce armor very well though.

The plus of this one is that no matter your level of ability the effect is the same. Got

it?" {Ozgood would pretend like he was reading an instruction manual.}
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:30 pm

*what seemed to be miles walked to the forge carrying nothing yet whos eemed to be miles's voice sounded emotionless*

"master miles says you require titanium? then may i be so bold and ask for a sample first?"
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Blue would grab the blade, eying it up and down. "... Nice." She would say nothing else, however. She merely waited for Ozzy.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:36 pm

"Very well"

{Ozgood would stand up and grab one of the last remaining ingots he had left and would hand to the clone}

"Here you are i am going to need about 100 or so of them."

{Ozgood would turn to Blue} That is how an enchant works is that what you wish?"
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:43 pm

*the now easily identified clone because of his voice tone would grab that last ignot and ooze would cover it as his eyes would appear pure white while he studied it then the clone would drop a ton of ooze in one large clearing and it would begin to shape ingots then form titanium ingots 99 in numbers then the clone would casually walk over to the ingots he made, snap as the ingots would pulse slightly then place the sample ingot on the pile that was neatly arranged all before ozgood even finished his question to blue*

"done"

*the clone would liquify and ooze back to miles*
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Blue nodded, showing sharp, pointed, white teeth, which seemed to gleam due to her black skin and clothing "... Yep."
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:53 pm

"Very well how much money are you willing to put down?"
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:59 pm

Blue glanced at him from the corner of her eye "... Between $1-$500. That's all we have."

Priere: BLUE! You're gonna put up ALL of our money!?

Signis: Cosign!

Blue ignored them, giving them the ultimate mental finger. She awaited Ozzy...
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:18 pm

"Alright give me one moment!" Ozgood would go fetch a couple extra ingots that were

stashed away.

"Your my first customer so I will give you a free upgrade from steel to titanium."

"Sounds good to you?"
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Blue smirked "Sounds like a plan." She crossed her arms, feeling quite good about herself.

Priere and Signis were... Well... Feeling like dumbasses. Their petty attitudes and plotting ways got them nowhere compared to Blue's straight forward and to the point personality. Maybe that was the best way sometimes... Oh well. That's why there was 3 of them rather than just one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)   A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A man at his forge (Anyone welcome Non-combat)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next