Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Felicity into the Ranking Field~!

Go down 
+2
Revil
Felicity Cross
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

Rep. : 0
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : FEAR / VOODOO :D

Felicity into the Ranking Field~! Empty
PostSubject: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:39 pm

Felicity would walk towards the Creed Guild for a ranking exam. She couldn't remember the last time she had one but she knew deep down into her very self meaning her organs and heart that see was stronger that before. Or wait was it the blood fusion that Unknown gave Felicity to give her a temporary power boost that would last a while. So Felicity thought it would be a wonderful idea to rank before the energy boost of power disappears. "HELLO!"
Back to top Go down
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:41 pm

(the General shall rank you) (logs on as the General)
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:43 pm

"Erik" a voice said as it pixelated into the area.

the General would look around wondering why he felt the presence of Erik. Or could it be that it was something Erik used to have was here.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Felicity would also be carrying around a small looking toy hammer that seemed unnatural for a 18 year old to be carrying around unless she was, well you know INSANE! Felicity smiled yet deep inside imagined herself ripping into this man several times to have a bit of fun. "WELL I'll start I SUPPOSE if your my PROCTOR AND ALL!" Felicity would toss her toy hammer into the air as it would reform and grow into the WarHammer also known as Ignorance, yet since this was a twin hammer it's abilities stand except for the black hole creations. Felicity once she tossed the hammer into the air for it to grow to the normal size she would rotate her body and her arms failed which three level two voodoo dolls erupted and flew towards the Man. As Felicity would instantly jump into the air she would capture the hammer within a second after she tossed the hammer for the growth and preformed a series of reverse cartwheels backwards.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:55 pm

As the dolls rushed for the General he would pulse his jumpjets thrusting himself into the air. As he did this he would fire two splitter missiles at the dolls. But instead of hitting the dolls they would rush past them and head for Felicity herself. the General meanwhile would use his real hologram system to summon forth a sword a claymore type sword. He would not attack the dolls which at this point would be under him.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:05 pm

"AWH WE BOTH SHARE THE LOVE OF EXPLOSIVE DEVICES!" Felicity would thrust her hammer in the air which would spin her body as a pulse would rush through the ground, suddenly large pillars of stone rose from the ground and moved towards the missiles while still intact within the ground. "OH gettin' a lil' dizzy 'er" Felicity feeling a bit motion sickness would see double vision, it suddenly gave her a instant idea of multiplying her voodoo dolls which would catch that man off guard. And she just did that as her dolls multiplied into more dolls. They would then stretch her tails towards the general as the tails of the dolls would combine to create a large tendril of the sort to attempt to wrap around the General.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:12 pm

As the Pillars rose up to stop the Splitter missiles the missiles would explode. But instead of a fiery blast they would send shard of super heated Duranium** straight for the voodoo dolls. the General would pulse up a few more time to get higher into the air. Would he be pushed to using the Wing's of Light in this battle or was his 5th rank technology good enough to combat Felicity with.

(**Duranium - A super dense form of steal that is almost impossible to bed, fracture, dent, or melt. It is not however good against continuous attacks. Hense why the Miller WarHammer and the Banriu as well as ship hulls are made from it. So things like a constant stream of energy targeted at one points would get through it faster and easier that a stream of bullet targeted at one points)
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Felicity would yawn as fire spewed towards her dolls. You see she wasn't even using her full or even a quarter of her power. It was now time. Suddenly as she snapped her fingers her dolls would explode as they would release an electrical charge and like a bolt of lighting shot at the General at the speed of a lighting bolt. Felicity's hands would manifest with a strange glowing green energy. It was quite strange yet known as her signature move. The hammer would radiate the strange color and would shot laser beams of her FEAR energy towards the General. If even hit once his energy source would be slowly devoured his machinery would decay and rust away slowly of course.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:34 pm

as the General pulled up he would notice his Duranium Spikes disappear and know something was wrong. Just then a bolt of lighting would impact with his Faraday Shield and fizzle out. After this occurred he would summon a thick steel wall like shield in front of him to stop the laser bolts of green energy unlike Duranium this steel was normal as Duranium was impossible to replicate. Shooting further into the sky the General would launch two Bits into the air and have them begin to fire Bolts of Radion** energy at Felicity. As of now the General was using his 4th rank technology but had not merged the 4 Quantum computers together as of yet.

(**Radion Energy - Works very much like felicitys green stuff. once it gets close to something organic or material it will detect it and send jolts of energy lighting at the near object. These bolts of energy lighting will decay and infect any cells in the near object using a condensed form of radiation.)
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:37 pm

"I SEE YOU WANNA PLAY ROUGH EH?! I'LL PLAY ROUGH!!" Felicity would suddenly envelope her energy within the hammer that she grasped into her hands....Yet the green energy would be fusing with a crimson orange tint. She was fusing supernova energy which would have been infused within Felicity which would only be temporary until the end of this battle unless she reached the rank possible to harness the energy without the need of injections. The heat from the hammer fizzled in the air and heated the air molecules and diffused creating a sauna like affect. Yet this was her plan by using the heated ground within her next plan. "Let's play with magma...YOU LIKE MAGMA?!" Felicity would lift and swing the hammer into the ground as she watched her bolts of green energy also known as FEAR emotional energy within the man's radion energy. As Felicity's hammer came in contact within the ground Erik's supernova heat energy would melt the ground within a few minutes yet Felicity would use the elastic like ground at the moment to create large monuments of rock formations that were forming into large ovals within the air and still connected with the ground yet from these large flexible formations large long spires would erupt at great length's towards the General. From her sleeves into the flexible ground level three voodoo dolls would combine into the rock formation and scatter all around the monument like formations. Felicity only simple smiled at her soon to become creation, sweat dripped on the side of her forehead as the heat of the place heightened. "I HOPE YOU LOVE THE SUMMER CAUSE I LOVE IT REALLY REALLY REALLY HOT! YOU KNOW LIKE HOT SAUCE!" Felicity's teeth bared as she bit her tongue but showed no sign of pain.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:47 pm

(At least i think you fired rod spikes at me that were still connected to the rock in the air)

as the heat Rose the General would remain how he was. Being a construct with Automites as atoms his very body was able to adapt to any temperature above the temperature of liquid nitrogen. The the Rock like tendrils that had erupted towards the General would all inevitably miss him. The bits like before would zip around and fire bolts of Radion at the rock tendrils after they had missed. Anything connecting to these tendrils would be demolished if not dealt with. To avoid the magma on the ground he would have to fly and to fly he would need his Wing's of Light. As he summon his Wing's of light. Upon summoning them the bits he had brought out earlier would phase out of reality and become data.

Their attacks had still worked but they were now gone. the General would look at Felicity then wait for what she had next.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:08 pm

visual aid that's the rock and imagine large spires erupting and extending towards you...

Felicity would somehow still be standing on top of the magma...it had to be the special properties of the hammer, and yet the hammer was dug into the magma unaffected from the duranium that made up the hammer. In which Felicity smiled when the General bought into her little game. As soon as the spires would miss the dolls she scattered through out the monuments like formations she would snap her fingers as the dolls would explode and detach the spires from the main figure of the rock formation. The pieces of spires would then form together radiating a supernova energy that would instantaneous combusted which when this happen the radion energy shot at the spires would strange also clash and combusted into more smoke. The magma would suddenly give off carbon like any magma would and fill the air and darken the sky within a few minutes in time. "I'll make it rain with FEAR!!!!" Felicity's hands and hammer would radiate with the green energy once again and she would shot her energy like a backwards bolt of lighting into the darkened ash filled clouds which Felicity would manifest and recreate and re-release her energy in an entire new way...in a large FEAR energy storm. In which bolts of the energy would randomly fly around in the air and also fire at the General mostly. the monuments would instantly melt into full blown magma and seeped back into the ground and boils popped showing it was getting hotter and hotter each second.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:11 pm

the General being the quick attacker he always is would suddenly Quantize. As he did the area around him would slow down giving his Quantum computers enough time to react to the lightning. This split second decision was enough for him to evade them As he Quantizen around the attacks the General would come out of Quantization in the sky above the clouds. Once out he would expand his Wing's of Light and suddenly all 8 bits would burst out and jet into the sky acting like flies.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:57 pm

"Looks...like I need an explosion...ALRIGHT THEN~!" Felicity would slam once again the hammer into the magma as a cloud of carbon would rise and filter into the air, Felicity would then mix her green energy within the magma and the ash like carbon molecules which the air would carry out diffusing quickly into the air with ease. A simple whiff of this deadly carbon ash would burn his insides but not decay just simple burn them and turn his eyes red. And how would Felicity expand this deadly gas quickly and deadly? Well that's where her voodoo dolls come in allow eight level three voodoo dolls they would wrap there tails in a cross hatching type and fly quickly and suddenly appear in the smoke unseen and unable to be seen. Now what the part of explosion that gave Felicity her grand name. The voodoo dolls would erupt and explode like atomic bombs with the help of supernova heat infused within the dolls to multiply their damage of impact greatly yet that wasn't the full of it's power, the gas would then bright up and suddenly like a hurricane, the gas would fly in a large orb that would envelope the entire area. Around Felicity's body was a bright shield that covered her entirely. The green energy once in impact within the gas would disappear. But the bits that the General released would also from the explosion fly and most likely explode also since the General could seemly quantize only on himself not weapons unless he did this then it would take A LOT of energy to get rid of the gas with the molecules bouncing around. Various explosions would still erupt within the atomic bomb size gas moving at the speed of a hurricane or close to that. Yet the explosions would be random and unexpected on the General's part.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:04 pm

the General would come out of quantization only to fly straight into a cloud of explosion. The explosion would impact with his energy and physical sheilds and become nothing more than a memory. With that the General would summon a sword and SlipStream.

**Inside the Slipstream*

the General would fly through all that was happening as if it was a mere hologram. As he came to the rear of Felicity he would position himself with the sword swinging at her.

**Outside the Slipstream**

as the General came back into reality he would just appear behind Felicity swinging a blade at her. It was as if he had literally teleported but yet it wasn't the same.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:28 pm

Since the General was in fact hit with his weapons that magically appeared...since the FEAR energy was running through the smoke when Felicity infused the magma with her FEAR energy to create a deadly carbon gas that the impact with the weapons of the General would instantly obliterate from the gigantic rush of so many FEAR molecules and the burning ash within the air. As for the General whipping his sword around Felicity that was still covered within a large shield like thing that covered her body still mind you that from the high concentration the blade NO matter what would melt and disappear within a millisecond of it touching the shield around Felicity. A bolt of the FEAR energy and a electrical discharge would manipulate it's way through the blade that the General slashed the covered Felicity energy. The discharge would within a millisecond zap the General and since he is most machine unknown to Felicity but the electrical charge would override the system of his machinery and simply shut down. The fear discharge would slowly make the General's skin and body tingle it was decaying of course. She was after all using her true power anyway throughout the entire battle only using her hammer that Unknown duplicated for her and only a power boost nothing more.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:33 pm

Unknown <---(lol) to Felicity the General's Faraday Shield would stop any thing electrical or magnetic from coming close to him. The fear energy would be inevitably nullified before it cam into contact with the General. Since the General's shield run off data it would impossible for the fear energy to "infect" the shields.

"For a 6th rank you sure are fairing well" the General said not attacking.

But what Felicity didnt know is that the General had converted the ground under her into a massive pit of explosive devices. Using his real hologram system. These devices would detonate as soon as the General said the word "well"
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:41 pm

((Don't you remember General? I cornered you simply and Unknownly no pun intended...you see when my Fear energy non electrical or magnetic like that did attack your faraday shield on the last page did touch and would slowly decay they were still there even if you brought the shield away or back they would still continue. See where I'm getting at? O: You would've died without me attempting it...))

Felicity would continue to rotate her body continuing her protection from EVERYTHING that came in contact within the shield of FEAR energy. The explosives would do merely nothing considering there was still magma which would still heat up melting and absorbing any blow with ease. Yet that's not the last twist...that also helped the magma not affect the explosive detonation and damage Felicity. Since the FEAR energy was infused within the Magma it would within a second decay and absorb the blow with merely any ease.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:49 pm

(But how can something Decay data? this is what i was trying to tell Tocyts.)

(But I shall be nice and go as if the shields which can stop a 2nd rank ability are now gone)

as the General's attempt to hide explosives in the magma had failed he would try one last thing. He would summon a small cube and slipstream

**Inside SlipStream**

"If she dodges this I'll pass her" he said to himself moving himself into the exact location she was.

Right now the General could see everything that was inside the encasing of fear energy she had made. Although he couldn't attack or harm her inside the slipstream he could prepare attacks. He would place the cube on her head move away from her body and return to the location he was summon the same cube and go back to the pose he started in.

*outside slipstream**

the General would look at her then turn his head. Just now a cube would appear on her head as if magic. With this minor distraction the General would toss the other cube away and fire a barrage of splitter missiles at the fear energy defense. The splitter missiles would explode sending 20 red hot spike of duranium straight at the fear energy defense. If the cube distracted her enough it would weaken the sheild for a slight moment allowing the Duranium spikes to cause damage.

Last edited by the General on Mon May 10, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toctys

Toctys

Nation : the one which has chicken yumm my fovorite
Guild : none
Energy Type : potential energy and kinetic energy

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:54 pm

((hey dont put my name in this i didnt try to decay data))
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

Nation : Depths
Energy Type : Energy

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:58 pm

the General wrote:
(But how can something Decay data? this is what i was trying to tell Tocyts.)

(But I shall be nice and go as if the shields which can stop a 2nd rank ability are now gone)

as the General's attempt to hide explosives in the magma had failed he would try one last thing. Summoning another blade with his Real Hologram system he would suddenly slipstream.

**Inside SlipStream**

"If she dodges this I'll pass her" he said to himself moving himself into the exact location she was.

Right now the General could see everything that was inside the encasing of fear energy she had made. Although he couldn't attack or harm her inside the slipstream he could prepare attacks. He would place the sword where her leg was and let go of it. Jumping back to where he was he would summon the same sword and go back to the pose he started in.

(Note: this is a god hack and yes I admit it. But this attack would never be used in this combination again. Unless against antagonists. hell it's not even supposed to be able to be used till 3rd rank)

*outside slipstream**

the General would look at her then turn his head. Just now a blade would as if magic appear through her leg.

(again ranking purposes only)

((DENIED... Godhack is still a god hack and it can't be used against anyone antag or not because the fact it is a god hack... Not to mention there is no way in hell you're getting a god hack as a fucking move at whatever rank >.>))
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:01 pm

(I said it was for ranking purposes. Felicity has a power boost and an ability that can stop that happening with ease)
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

Nation : Depths
Energy Type : Energy

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:03 pm

((Doesn't matter... God hack is still a god hack, for whatever purpose you deem it as. Just edit the post and choose a different route where it doesn't call for god hackery.))
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:09 pm

[Edited]
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Exam Reviewed by me: Felicity Cross moved to Rank 4...

Exam Topic End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felicity into the Ranking Field~!   Felicity into the Ranking Field~! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felicity into the Ranking Field~!
Page 1 of 1