Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

An Awkward Request...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

An Awkward Request... Empty
PostSubject: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:14 pm

The frozen mountains were cold as usual, the iced peaks of the landscape poking out from the soft clouds that created the snow that cascaded gently down in the North. A slow brown-grey dot was moving up the mountain, slightly tall and slender. It stopped half way through the mountain and then made a turn right, one that many others have done before. Steps that were made before were already beginning to be covered in snow...only to be made again by the boot of a high heel. The figure was cautious, as scaling the mountain could be slippery...

With one last step, the figure arrived in front of a silver doorway, embroidered in the metal were the words of the destination: "Sedgar's Workshop". A large cloud of smoke came from rosy lips, a sigh filled with uncertainty. The figure wrapped the coat around themselves tighter, pulling up the hood so it would be difficult to see their face and then one hand approached the door to knock. It stopped its momentum for a second...and then knocked three times.
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Sedgar Vyland

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:39 pm

Sedgar scarcely heard the knocks at the door; he was hand-welding one of his machines' arms that had malfunctioned. Though he heard them loudly enough; he wondered why the security system didn't inform him of any visitor.

Setting down the welding mask, he walked over to his greeting terminal, activating a small camera. It was a hooded.. person. Sighing, he activated the intercom.

"State your business."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:42 pm

"Sedgar. It's me."

Her lips would say under the hood, a whisper. The coat Alyss wore was pulled closer as she went silent. Hopefully he had gotten the message..
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:43 pm

What did she say? Whispers couldn't be easily detected over the cameras, especially not with the snow and wind out there. The camera/intercom inched closer to her, and he spoke again.

"Speak loud and clearly, please."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:45 pm

"I said it's me, dammit."

An irritated symbol grew on her head as she gave a little scowl. Alyss raised the hood a little a lock of pink hair poked out from it.
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:48 pm

That voice, and that hair color.. He hadn't seen her in so long, it was a huge surprise to see her at his door now. The camera reeled back as she said this, reflecting Sedgar's motions behind the door. After a few seconds of realization, the door slowly slid open, revealing the vast lobby inside.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Gracefully, Alyss stepped in the door, her long coat flowing behind her. Taking a look around, she smirked; It seems Sedgar hadn't changed too much...everything so technological. Unlike the first time she met him, Alyss had learned to control her technopathy quite well now.

Stepping into the brighter lobby, she pushed her hood back and spread out her long pink hair. The trek up the mountain was seriously difficult and cold.
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:59 pm

He couldn't help but smile as he watched her make her way in, the door closing just as it opened behind her. The lab was warm, so she'd be comfortable in minutes.. and Sedgar realized he was speechless for the past few of them.

"Queen Alyss.. eh?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Undoing the coat from her body, the pink haired girl unzipped it from the top to down, flicking away the latch. It came off smoothly, revealing a different attire than her usual. Not that she dressed up or anything just......she draped the coat over her arm as she glanced her blue eyes over to him.

"You know better than to call me that Sedgar Vyland.."

Shifting the weight upon her other foot, she sighed giving a smile.

"If there's anything more I detest...it's that one word attached to my name as if it's some notable title."
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:08 pm

"Hm, as I thought."

He smiled and looked back down at the terminal as he said this. Rising from his chair, he looked back at her, gazing right into her eyes. He hadn't seen them in so long; nor the rest of her for that matter.

"What can this humble inventor do for you today, Alyss?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:11 pm

"I came here by request.."

She said, crossing her arms and tearing her gaze away from him.

"Of the Academy guild leader. She's asking if you can supply them with a number of weapons for defense."

Turning away from him completely, she went silent, holding back what she wanted to say...first things come first of course..

Last edited by Alyss Frey on Sun May 09, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:16 pm

"The Academy? I'd heard you were a Covenant though."

Not that he really cared, just it seemed odd for her to request such a thing outside her own guild. That and she had better things to do, or so he thought..

"That, and it's a little odd for you to come in place of.. another leader."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:20 pm

"I know her...and besides..I'm here for another reason too."

Alyss placed a hand upon her hip, her nails teal green. Linnea's request came first above her own..

"It'd benefit both of us, if I came here...I find she's much busier than me at the moment anyway. You should meet her......I suppose."

She added the last bit, considering Linnea's personality compared to Sedgar's.
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:31 pm

"Perhaps."

He shuffled along to the weapons rack, filing through the number of prototypes he'd made.

"What sort is she looking for then."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:10 pm

"Swords, large staves, wands, and others. And she jokingly said something about a large cannon, but who knows she could be serious...."

Alyss nervously twirled a lock of hair around her finger. Her blue eyes looked up to him for a moment and then back down.

"I wanted to get something as well if it wouldn't be of any hassle.."
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:34 pm

He had the machine dig through anything that was wand, staff or sword-like from their containment bins, and then turned his head towards her.

"Well I figured as much. What shall I create for you, Alyss~?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:44 pm

She was quiet for a moment, looking away from him. Her hands twisted within each other, nervous.

"Well....."

Chuckling a little, a blush formed on her cheeks and she averted her blue gaze.

"It's a little...how should I say it......unorthodox?"
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:59 pm

"Oh?"

He moved slightly towards her, inching his way.

"How odd, for a custom weapon to be unorthodox. I'm afraid I only serve to limit people's creativity around here..."

Sarcastic, of course. Smiling, he spoke to her ear now, quieter.

"Now tell me, what does Alyss Frey wish me to make?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Sighing, Alyss walked over to Sedgar with bangs over her eyes...Brushing them back she allowed her crystal blue eyes to look directly into his. She placed a hand firmly upon his shoulder.

"I'd like...."

Suddenly her cheeks reddened again.

"A whip.."
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:06 pm

"A whip!"

He repeated, louder. His mind only imagined what she'd be able to do with a whip, and his own face slightly reddened at the though.. The question was, would he trust her with it? ...would he be able to see her master it?

"How do you plan to learn such a... interesting weapon?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Her shy expression was suddenly erased by a devilish grin. Her blue eyes lost the look of bashfulness and instead had a wicked gleam to them. She spoke now, her voice with a tinge of mischief.

"I already know it."

Alyss bit her bottom lip seductively, chuckling under breath. Giving him a dazzling innocent smile, she said quite matter-a-factly...

"Experience."
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:24 pm

His eyes bulged at this, and he backed away from her slightly.

"I-I see..."

His face was sweating now; he'd forgotten how easily Alyss.. effected him. Though he tried his absolute hardest to focus on making a weapon, not a sex toy.

"Well! What shall it have with it? Features?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Backing away from him, Alyss instead found it appropriate to pace across the room, thinking of particular ways to make her...whip.

"I'd like it to be long enough to bind something or....particularly someone, when I get the chance.."

She began, a hand cupping her chin softly while her lips were curled still into a grin.

"To be able to capture....."

Alyss paused for a moment to search for the right word...what was it? Oh yes. That was it. She gave a small laugh.

"To capture prey."
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:52 pm

"Lenghty... Capture.. victims."

He worked on the blueprint almost like it was second nature, still devilishly trying to get the perverted thoughts out of his imaginative mind.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:55 pm

"Oh yes and do make sure the material it's made out of is quite firm...I like to see them wriggling, but I definitely don't like them to get free..."

She added, a teal nailed finger waving in the air and making a statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Request...   An Awkward Request... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Request...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next