Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A pressing matter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

A pressing matter Empty
PostSubject: A pressing matter   A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:38 pm

*miles would knock on the office door after quite some time of study awaiting to meet ezekiel about something and some theories he has come across*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

A pressing matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pressing matter   A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:48 pm

*The door would open, revealing me sitting at my desk, and beckoning Miles in* Sorry about not showing up in response to your message Miles....I arrived, and there was no one there, however, I still felt your mental pressence, so I knew that you must be alright......I just hope nothing life-threatening took place... *I would say, smiling, and knowing all to well what Miles had gone up against* So, what can I help you with now...?
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

A pressing matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pressing matter   A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:23 am

"well there shen nearly had me dead if it weren't for that paladin of the sunlit kingdom whom i never got a name for. but thats not why i am here. i assume you know of Dr. Sin and his experiments being how you can feel mind sets?"

*miles would ask*

(if you feel the need to report it to miles you can tell him of blackblade who had subconcious memories of a shadowy type of person)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

A pressing matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pressing matter   A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:02 pm

Lucky you......And, yes, I know of him....and his various doings.... *I would say, placing a stack of papers over to the side, as I then turned to look at Miles directly* I also know that he had a.....escaped experiment...if you will...that still roams Escellsia.... *I said, watching Miles carefully, knowing Miles would probably want to know who this was, although I waited polietly for Miles to ask rather than just laying all the details out*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

A pressing matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pressing matter   A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:03 pm

"escaped experiment? please indulge me about this escaped experiment"

*miles would ask*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

A pressing matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pressing matter   A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:11 pm

*I nodded, as I continued* Name is Blackblade, he was a genin of the Swamps, but seems to have turned rogue....according to their records anyway....as for his location, its unknown, even to me... *I would explain, as I continued* When he first came to Esc, he was brought here by Falx. Blackblade asked for me to read or try to open his mind more, which seemed to be blocked. The attempt was pretty much unsuccessful, except for some dark subconscious memory of some shadowy person....who might be the Dr.....but thats just a guess, I could be wrong, his mind was in ruff shape... *I would finish, as I waited to see what Miles made of this information*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

A pressing matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pressing matter   A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:14 pm

"i have a hunch, if only i could copy what squish's mind held memory wise then we could see if the minds were similar in some way then we could be sure blackblade was dr. sin's creation. but one theory comes to mind. did he make any friends in escellsia? blackblade i mean?"

*miles would ask*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

A pressing matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pressing matter   A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Hum....not that I'm aware of....I didn't watch him too closely after he went to the Swamps.... *I would say, thinking for a moment* Although, he might have know Falx a little, I'm not sure its what you call friendship....
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

A pressing matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pressing matter   A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:39 pm

"well whomever he befriended should be warned if they are not aware of what he is. a possible theory is he might use those friendships to make him harder to kill. essentially let's say you knew me well almost as if i was family. then all of a sudden i went on a killing spree and had to be killed. would you have the guts to kill a close friend?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

A pressing matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pressing matter   A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:53 pm

*I would servey Miles closely for a second before replying* The guts, yes....Could I bring myself to do it....maybe, although it would indeed be diffcult..... *I said, as I looked at Miles seriously, not really having had to go through that sort of thing. Then again, I never really had anyone that was like family.....except Gaki. I quickly pushed that thought out of my mind, as I continued on* Thats besides the point....if you want to deal with Blackblade quickly, I suggest getting the Swamps to send an assassination squad out...since it is techniquely their problem he left...As for the Dr.....well, I'm sure what your planning will suffice.... *I would say, wondering whoo Miles would find to team up against Dr. Sin*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

A pressing matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pressing matter   A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:43 pm

"i was hoping considering the possible threat you or at least the best you could suggest for the job if you cannot considering your need to rule kiez"

*miles would say*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

A pressing matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pressing matter   A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:59 pm

You want a Shrew to help, huh...? *I would say, looking Miles over with interest. As much I wanted to help, I had....other things going on* Well, I'll give you a few options....lets see, there is Falx, who you already know of....and also Abari, who is part Shinigami part Shrew.... *I would say, listing them off on my fingers* There is also one other...Ah, Medius is his name, you remember him from the Eclipse attack not too long ago....I believe you fought him...? Well, after he's ranked an all, I'm sure that he could be an option as well... *I would say, thinking back to that time*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

A pressing matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pressing matter   A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:02 pm

"i already asked abari and he accepted and if you cannot perhaps falx then. Medius im on the fence with trusting to be honest"

*miles would answer honestly facing ezekiel*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

A pressing matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pressing matter   A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:07 pm

As am I....however, in these times, all options must be considered.... *I would remind Miles, knowing that Medius could be dangerous, although recent events were willing to show me prehaps he was totally accepting his roll as a Shrew. It all remained to be seen* As for Falx, I'm sure he would love to help.....especially since Abari seems to be helping you already....those to make an excellent pair of warriors..... *I would say, as I continued to look at Miles*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

A pressing matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pressing matter   A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:11 pm

"if you can please alert them of the situation and if you have any other information that you think would help please alert me"

*miles would shape one voice memo device and throw it onto the desk*

"tell falx that will basically allow me to call him and leave a voice message of any information i need him to know by pressing the playback button to play what i recorded on it."

*miles would walk out to do further preperation*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

A pressing matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pressing matter   A pressing matter I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Will do....and Mile's....good luck.... *I would say, as the device was suddenly teleported to the hospital with an Astral message explaining, where Falx took residence, so that it would be in his possession*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A pressing matter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pressing matter   A pressing matter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A pressing matter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: The Province of Kiez :: Pyramids :: White Office-
Jump to: