Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Emeric's immigration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emeric Prox
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Emeric Prox

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

Character sheet
Race: Elven-breed

Emeric's immigration Empty
PostSubject: Emeric's immigration   Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:22 am

The man's brown leather shoes clicked on the cold floor. "Hello? Mate?" his voice echoed. "Wonder if anyone is home..."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Emeric's immigration   Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:44 am

The pink haired woman strolled into the member registration halls, getting away the bustle of the office. Ever since she had accepted the whole ordeal with Miles and then had to deal with headache worthy issues that went on in the nation, Alyss had just needed to get away...which is why no one would have thought the young queen would go to the low area, filled with the least populated members of the nation at all.

In fact when she had gotten there, no one but a lone boy was in the hall, calling out for someone's attention. And as usual, not a surprising sight, a sleeping man was on the desk, sprawled out with drool. Alyss' tongue clicked in annoyance, a habit she was starting to get, and started to walk towards the desk, the click of her notorious metal heeled boots behind her.

With her arms folded, she gave a soft and friendly smile with her red plush lips and her blue eyes as looked over Emeric with curiosity and intrigue. Her voice came out calm and nonchalant.

"I'm sure you're here to register for Sunlit, aren't you.."
Back to top Go down
Emeric Prox
Emeric Prox

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emeric's immigration   Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:13 pm

"Hmm", Emeric said with a lazy tone. "Well I wanted to but looks like this one is sound asleep, 'in't he? Bunch of bumblin' bureaucrats the lot of 'em", he said with a playful laugh. "Don't know if you could be able to help me miss...", he strayed off. That scarlet hair. The fine royal facial lines. He had seen them all before. Yes, the portraits of beautiful red haired woman that hung not too far from this room. Emeric soon became wide-eyed as he realized his folly.

"Miss Queen is it?", he said with a blushing face. He promptly took a step back and dusted off his forest green shirt. "At your service, my Queen" he announced as he raised his hand to salute her. He was far from military material, but at least he could make a good first impression.

"..."

An awkward second passed. "Oh right, yes! I do in fact want to immigrate to his beautiful and lush country. Hope the wait won't be too long!" He looked at her in a friendly and smiling manner, not too worried that she was the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Emeric's immigration   Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:19 pm

"How amusing.."

She said quietly enough for him to hear, coming closer to examine him. Alyss circled him, touching the bit of his cape and ran a long teal finger long the side of his hat, at the brim. She returned to her position, giving a smile and a playful wink.

"I think I like you."

Giving a chuckle, Alyss returned to the desk, sitting on the corner and grabbed the clipboard under the sleeping man's hands. a pen lay next to her which she didn't hesitate to grab with her right hand. Blue eyes skimmed over the form...

"Now then. Name?"
Back to top Go down
Emeric Prox
Emeric Prox

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emeric's immigration   Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:10 pm

Emeric straightened his back as Alyss came in for an inspection. He smelled her perfume as she came in close. Strong, but not overpowering. Respectable. He gave a smile as he realized that he was entertaining the Queen with his usual antics.

"Name was it? Emeric Prox at your command" he said with a bow that was more for show than formalities. "And you are Queen Alyss Frey, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Emeric's immigration   Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:23 pm

She concentrated only to write his name in the blank space, then her crystal blue eyes looked up to him as he asked his question. Alyss looked back down to the form to look at the next question.

"Yes, I am. Though I don't like that name. Formalities is not my style and never has been."

She said as a her right hand with the pen turned to the side. The next question...

"Age?"
Back to top Go down
Emeric Prox
Emeric Prox

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emeric's immigration   Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:27 pm

"Age is nothing but a number." He said closing his eyes. "But if I must say, 21 is what you can write down"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Emeric's immigration   Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:44 pm

"Older than me."

She remarked casually and wrote the numbers down quickly. Alyss looked up for a moment.

"Guild."
Back to top Go down
Emeric Prox
Emeric Prox

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emeric's immigration   Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:50 pm

"Guild? Well...that's a bit of a gray area. Currently guildless but I'm shootin' for The Academy. See, I'm one of them mage-types and I've got this system see? And it's got these fireballs that go pew pew and --" He stopped himself and took a deep breath. "Sorry, it can be hard to stop went I get going. But yeah, just draw a little arrow to The Academy" he said while drawing a line in the air.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Emeric's immigration   Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:57 pm

"I can't do that."

Alyss remarked looking up from the clipboard. She held it with both her hands now, the pen wedged between the middle and index fingers.

"Unless the Guild Leader Linnea approves, I can't officially place you into a guild."

She gave a small smile.

"Sorry, how it's done."
Back to top Go down
Emeric Prox
Emeric Prox

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emeric's immigration   Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:19 pm

"'Course you can't. Just letting you know that you'll have to update your file. Plus you might forget my forgettable face." He pointed to his check. "I mean, you must get all sorts of types coming through here, especially cloaked pointy ears with a bad sense of humor", he said with a fake frown. "But now isn't the time for play-therapy, it's passing-Alyss's-test-time."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Emeric's immigration   Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:39 pm

She gave a soft laugh and didn't mark the form however. It would be filled in by someone else anyway, so it wasn't like she had to worry about it. Looking back down at the form, she read the next new question.

"What kind of energies do you use, Mr. Prox?"
Back to top Go down
Emeric Prox
Emeric Prox

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emeric's immigration   Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:57 pm

"Magic in a broad sense." He suddenly got very prompt. "I believe in the Magic Nervous System theory which states that all beings have some sort of magical ability running through their magical veins, just some more pure and stronger than others." He then got very relaxed again. "But in laymen's terms, magic in the pure sense."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Emeric's immigration   Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:10 pm

"Magic."

She wrote it down quickly and then passed him the clipboard. Everything that she had interviewed him on was already written in the blanks with neat handwriting. The pen was passed to him next.

"Just sign on the bottom, and it's official."
Back to top Go down
Emeric Prox
Emeric Prox

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emeric's immigration   Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:18 pm

He scrawled his name swiftly across the board. "Would that be all, Miss Alyss?" He said in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Emeric's immigration   Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:22 pm

"Yep that's...about it. I'll let this idiot file the papers and you're now an official Sunlit member."

The pen and clipboard was taken from his hands gently, and she scrawled at the bottom "~by Alyss Frey. Try not to fall asleep next time?". The clipboard and pen were placed next to a now snoring Sunlit member. Alyss crossed her arms and gave him a soft smile.

"Congratulations."
Back to top Go down
Emeric Prox
Emeric Prox

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Emeric's immigration   Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:13 am

"Thank you" he said earnestly. "I hope to cross paths with you again; perhaps under more social circumstances." He shook her hand and paused as he felt not soft hands but rough hands of a warrior. "God save the Queen!" He exclaimed. "And if He can't, she sure can help herself."

He cracked a grin and made his way to the door. As he made his way through the doorway he began to sing Sunlit's national anthem with his own words. "Sunlit Kingdom, the greatest kingdom that you ever heard. Exporter of beer and swords and knowledge and ..."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Emeric's immigration   Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:36 am

"Odd fellow."

She said as she watched him march out of the building. A voice behind her called her name.

"Alyss! Alyss, we've been looking all over the place!"

Spartacus came running with some members atow. She clicked her tongue softly, annoyed. Sighing, she followed them without question, remembering to flick the head of the sleeping man on the desk before she left.

"H-HUH?! Huh..? What?"

The Sunlit member looked around yet saw no one. then looked at the clipboard. One glance as he saw her scribbles, he jumped quickly running to file the paper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emeric's immigration   Emeric's immigration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emeric's immigration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: The Sunlit Kingdom :: Central Buildings :: Member Registrations-
Jump to: