Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Gathering Rozalyn's house guests.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Rep. : 5
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. Empty
PostSubject: Gathering Rozalyn's house guests.   Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:10 pm

-From a slit of darkness in Rozalyn's room, Vylence walked out on the lookout for three supposedly powerful demons. He pressed on with high hopes that they come out already so he c ould leave.-
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Rozalyn's house guests.   Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:05 pm

"Who the fuck are you?" Said a childish voice. Saseko hovered right over Vylence's head, and she looked a tad pissed. She was expecting Rozalyn, not some lackey of sorts.
(Saseko)
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. 1146301066_esAnimeDOG
"You know what, I should kill you just because I'm bored.." Her eyes gleamed red as she giggled, but she was interrupted by a more mature sounding voice. This demon was very impartial, appearing right before Vylence without a second thought. Valor was always dubbed the mature one out of the three.
(Valor)
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. 6cc42a10
"He has something important to tell us I'm sure. You should know this already though." Saseko puffed her cheeks and looked away. Valor always made her seem like an idiot, which pissed her off.

Saseko: Ugh, so what? What could possibly have to tell us?

Valor: Something involving Rozalyn no doubt. She wrote the book on causing trouble.

Saseko sighed. It was true that Rozalyn got into trouble often. It made her wonder if anything actually did happen. "I'm sure Rozalyn is fine, no need to doubt her insane power." said a mysterious voice from the walls. Cres fazed into the room, looking at this three eyed boy.
(Cres)
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. B36b9010
"So you have something important to say, then say it already! Or SAseko will kill you."
Saseko chuckled at Cres' statement. "No need to praise me, Cres~."

Cres: Praise? I was only proving how much of a brute you actually are.

Saseko landed on the ground, shaking the very foundation of the house. "Oh hoho, wanna try me, boy?" She said to Cres, sounding extremely confident.

Cres: Who the hell do you think you are? You're the youngest in this mansion, and will be punished if your stupidity continues to run wild.

*And so they continued on for a while.*
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Rozalyn's house guests.   Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:28 pm

"QUIET.."
-Vylence's voice echoed through every dark corner in the house. He hated noisy people, and as far as he was concerned, these people were annoying as hell.-
"I was sent here because Rozalyn wanted you all to assist in defending the village from this group of ragtag people lead by some man named Gig. So, will you all comply?"
-He had to ask.-
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Rozalyn's house guests.   Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:02 pm

"War? On the Depths?" Saseko looked in disbelieve. "This Gig must not be too smart, attacking Rose's nation. It's like a death sentence." She mustered up a haughty laugh.

Valor:" I guess its safe to say that Rozalyn isn't in the village at the moment..How shrewd of them." She shook her head.

Cres:"Attacking Rozalyn's home when she is absent? Unforgivable!" He cloak looked to be black flames for a second, flaring up when he got angry. "Looks like we got to take charge then."

Saseko: OH FUCK YES. I forgot she said that once. Lets go wreck some havoc~."

Valor: Do keep in mind we want damage and fatalities to a minimum. I could careless for casualties." She said as vines appeared out of thin air just to spiral her body. She looked ready to go.*

Saseko:Ugh, I guess so...Hey kid. " She said staring a hole in Vylence. "I'll kick it with you. Your morbid attitude will keep me from being bored."

Cres: Then I'll scout the village and help out in whatever way I see fit...Valor?"

Valor: Hm? Oh, I'm just going to kill the intruders. Any of you are welcome to help if you please.

Saseko and Cres looked a bit stunned, but expected nothing less. When Valor makes a commitment, she does her best to see it through. "Then I guess its settled~! Lets go violent child." She said floating into Rozalyn's closet. The one weapon Rozalyn refused to use under any condition, is just the one Saseko would pull out. Consequence.
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. Kazzweap1
"The sword that can basically bend reality...good job Saseko." Valor said giving her a thumbs up. Valor would take Rozalyn's gauntlets, the ones that can create and use any particle that can make and/or form heat/flames.
Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. Untitledclaw

"Ciao~." She fazed through the walls to the outside. Cres simply left without being a bitch and taking Rozalyn's weapons, for he didn't need them. His eyes and cloak were all he needed. Saseko left shortly after they did, knowing Vylence would follow.
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Rozalyn's house guests.   Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:07 pm

-Vylence didn't say a word, since it wouldn't have been anything good. These three make this whole war seem like a recess activity. He followed Saseko, hoping he would have the chance to see her in combat.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Rozalyn's house guests.   Gathering Rozalyn's house guests. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering Rozalyn's house guests.
Page 1 of 1