Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Lylahan Han

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

Rep. : 0
Guild : Creed
Energy Type : Chakra

Lylahan Han Empty
PostSubject: Lylahan Han   Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Name: Lylahan Han
Height: 5'7'
Weight: 90 lbs.
Personality: Bold, arrogant, straight to the point, disciplined, outgoing.
Hobbies: Training, Sharping blades
Dislikes: Losing, Her right eye

Lylahan was born in the Temple of the Oasis Kingdom. Her mother was Martha Han, a beautiful woman who was the sister of Kilia Han, who was the mother of 2 daughters: Bloom and Rozalyn. Lylahan didn't have father and her mother was a maid of the current Queen, Kilia, so she spent most of her time on the north side of the temple where Rozalyn and Bloom lived. Being children of the Queen, they had the best of everything in the village: Water, food, accessories, education and even self defense. They enjoyed the time they spent together, but hated it when it was time to part. Just like Lyla, Bloom and Rozalyn didn't have their parents around alot, sharing the lack of parental attention that Lylahan had.

Lylahan
Lylahan Han Z_lill10

Rozalyn (17 yrs old)
Lylahan Han Z_nox10

One day, while Bloom was still in self defense classes, Rozalyn took it upon herself to safely guide Lylahan home. On this particular day however, something happened:

Lylahan: "I-I want to thank you again, Rozalyn, for walking me home."
-Lylahan's voice was wavering. She always felt a hint of embarassment whenever she had to thank someone. She didn't do it often, but when she did she meant.-

Rozalyn: "Heh, You don't have to thank me~, we're family after all!"
-Rozalyn spoke with a wide smile on her face. She was much happier as a child. She enjoyed Lylahan's companied, since she was older than her by 4 years. It felt nice to be the one in charge every now and then.-

Lylahan: "R-Right..And,-"
-Her lip quivered and she bit it to keep it under control.-
Lylahan: "we're friends as well.."
-She blushed a tad, feeling embarassed to say such a thing. She looked up to Rozalyn, since at the time she was about 4 to 5 inches smaller.-

Rozalyn: "Yeah, of course."
-Rozalyn said in a sarcastic tone.-

Lylahan:" You didn't say that though.."
-Lylahan felt a little discouraged. She didn't have any close friends since all the other children saw her as a free loader. Visiting your cousins who so happen to be the Queen's daughters everday would make some people feel this way.-

Rozalyn: "I didn't need to."
-She said seeming more serious now.-
Rozalyn: "You and I already know that were friends, so why should I say something that is naturally implied?"
-Her fist feel down and bonked Lylahan on the head. The moment she saw Lylahan flinch in pain Rozalyn giggled.-
Rozalyn: "Don't let your negative thoughts force you to believe we aren't friends. Because negative thoughts or not, their your thoughts, and I know you don't think that."
-Her fist opened up and her palm grazed Lylahan's head as she rubbed her head.-

-A faint smile rolled cross Lylahan's face as she let Rozalyn pat her head. She gently nodded.-
Lylahan: "M-mhm."

*As Rozalyn and Lylahan continued to walk toward the west temple gates, they were stopped by a group of thugs. A natural group of Yakuza, only thing they wanted was money and they figured Rozalyn would be the perfect bait for them to get some.*

Yakuza #1-Stagger: "You're that girl, daughter of the Queen right?"
-His looks were as remedial as his sentence structure. It was obvious to the two girls what he had in mind, but Rozalyn never intended to be a damsal in distress.-

Rozalyn: "No, I'm not "that girl", but I am the daughter of the Queen. One as stupid as yourself doesn't deserve the right to know my name."
-Her eyes looked cold, and the friendly atmosphere that once encompassed both her and Lylahan vanished. All Lylahan did was watch. Rozalyn seemed to be tough, and these Yakuza didn't even faze her. For someone born in royalty, she sure did know to act on the streets.-

Yakuza #2- Jig: "You do alot of talking,-"
-Jig walked rather quickly over to Rozalyn taking a grab of her thin arm.-
Jig: "For a little bitc-,"

-Before his statement could finish, Rozalyn had grabbed Jig's arm and dug her hand into his wrist, pulling out his tendons. Her eyes gleamed in the moonlight, making them look as if they were glowing red. Red eyes, Red Kimono, blood on her hands and holding bones. She looked to be that of a demon.-
Rozalyn: "Don't, ever...,"
-She flipped Jig over her body using her shoulder as a fulcrum, sending the man off into the street where he collided with a street sign.-
Rozalyn: "Touch me."

*Being the tough guy that he was, Stagger didn't flinch, or even turn to see if his partner was alright. He looked at Rozalyn and chuckled.*

Stagger: "You couldn't be the Queen's daughter, not when everything about you screams demon."
-He reached into his back pocket and pulled out something with a sharp tip. His large hand masked the weapon from handle to tip. He could be trying to hit Rozalyn with it when she was unguarded, but Lylahan saw the weapon shine in the moonlit sky. She frantically yelled to Rozalyn, afraid she may get hurt.-

Lylahan: Rozalyn! I saw it! He has a blade!"
-She said stepping forward a bit, only to trip over the ends of her yukata. Stagger took this chance to get a hostage to control that demon girl, but things didn't play out the way he thought.-

*The arm he extended to grab the defenseless Lylahan was pierced by several tendons, more specifically the tendons of Jig. Followed by a barrage of kunai that ravaged Stagger. All looked like nothing but a massacre to Lylahan who lied there on the ground scared for her life. It was her first time facing such an ordeal, and although she had alot of questions and alot to say, nothing came out of her mouth. However, tears flowed violently from her eyes. Rozalyn took Lylahan in her arms and pampered her for a bit before carrying her home. While on Rozalyn's back, Lylahan passed out.*

*A few days after the incident occured, everything seemed like it was back to normal. The only thing that changed was Lylahan's opinion on Rozalyn. She learned to fear Rozalyn a bit, but at the same time admire her. The way she showed no mercy toward those who assaulted her friends, Lylahan knew that was the type of power she wanted. So one day while Bloom was gone once more, Lylahan talked with Rozalyn:

Lylahan: "R-Rozalyn?"
-She said while fiddling with her fingers. She was nervous, but if she wanted to become like Rozalyn she would have to act more bold.-

Rozalyn: "Hm? What's up Lyla?"
-Lyla was Lylahan's nickname. Only Bloom and Rozalyn called her by this, for no one else knew her long enough to know how much she despised Lylahan.-

Lyla: "I wanted to thank you,"
-She began to fluster.-
Lyla: "For the other day. I probably wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for you."

*There was a moment of silence between the two. Lyla looked at Rozalyn, hoping she would say something soon to cut off the awkward atmosphere filling the area. Finally, Rozalyn looked at Lyla and smiled. It was this same smile that reliefed Lyla of her worries.*

Rozalyn: "No need for thanking me to do what I had to do."
-Her attention diverted to her cup of tea, which she gripped tightly, trembling.-
Rozalyn: "I would have killed them if they touched even a hair on your head.."

-Lyla placed her hand on Rozalyn's and the trembling stopped. Rozalyn turned her eyes back to Lyla, who was smiling at her with the same smile that she uses.-
Lyla: "You really don't like to be thanked, do you?"
-Rozalyn looked down at Lyla's hand. It was soft, while her own hands were more rough due to constant training. Her thoughts were shattered by a tear drop that fell onto her hand. She looked back up at Lyla who was now tearing. But despite this, she continued to smile.-
Lyla: "I envy you, Rozalyn, so much that I want to become just like you. Please, "
-She got down to the pavement and bowed at Rozalyn's feet. Bystanders stopped and looked for a moment, but then quickly continued on with their business. Rozalyn was still royalty after all.-
Lyla: "Please, teach me to be like you."

Rozalyn: "...No."
-Lyla's head snapped up and she looked at Rozalyn. It felt as if her heart grew heavier and was in the same spot as she pulled her body up. Rejection. It was the worst kind of feeling-

Lyla: "Wha...Why? Why not!"
-She said with a wavering voice. It was almost as if she was about to cry.-

Rozalyn: "Because, I'm the only me there is, so it's impossible for you. However,"
-She kneeled down to Lyla and raised her chin and looked her in the eyes.-
Rozalyn: "That doesn't mean I can't teach you the things I learned. It'll take dedication and time though, just a heads up."
-She gave her signature smile again, hoping to reassure Lyla. Whipping her tears away, they both stood up and soon after Lyla hugged Rozalyn.-

Lyla: "Thank you.."
-Rozalyn couldn't help but chuckle. Lyla was so sensitive, but at the same time bold.-

Rozalyn: "Stupid, didn't I tell you there's no need to thank me?"
-She embraced Lyla back as they stood there for a bit. Bloom had just came back from her self defense classes only to find the two hugging, and that Lyla appeared to have been crying. A bead of sweat dripped from her head..-

*Over the course of the next 4 years, Rozalyn trained Lyla in the way of the ninja. Everything Rozalyn learned was condensed then re-taught to Lyla, and much to Rozalyn's surprise Lyla was an extremely quick learner. Near the end of their four years of training, the two were almost equal in terms of physical abilities and skills. Only thing that set them apart was Rozalyn's new found rose abilities.
Now, 4 years later, it was only Lyla and Rozalyn. Due to an accident, Bloom was presumed as murdered or kidnapped. Each part of the temple had their own interpetation of what happened to her. It was during these times that Rozalyn became more cold toward others, even Lyla:

-Lyla spotted Rozalyn sitting on the balcony edge outside her room and decided to go talk to her. Rozalyn had alot of things going on in her life, and Lyla couldn't even begin to understand her situation. They hadn't had a direct conversation in months, not even during their training sessions. She took a seat right next to Rozalyn, looking off the end of the balcony.-

Rozalyn: "..."
-Her attention was stolen from the void that was the setting sun. It was up to Lyla to start a conversation.-

Lyla: "Rozalyn,"
-She scooted closer to her.-
Lyla: "So you're going to become the new Queen. It must be nice."
-Lyla spoke in a tone that wasn't full of joy and at the same time wasn't dreary. More of a neutral tone. After a moment of awkward silence, Lyla looked toward Rozalyn.-
Lyla: "Rozalyn?"

Rozalyn: "...Sure, it may seen nice from a spectators point of view, but in actuality.."
-She clenched her fist and grit her teeth. She looked almost as if the embodiment of wrath was scheduled to take control of her body any minute.-
Rozalyn: "Actuality..."
-Tears feel from her closed eyes. Lyla couldn't bare to see Rozalyn this way. It was painful.-

Lyla: "Bloom.."
-Lyla muttered under her breathe. Bloom was two years older than Rozalyn, so if she were still here, Bloom would be the queen.-

Rozalyn: "It's not just her..My mother...it was too earlier for her."
-Her voice was slowly, but surely, regaining its strength. She wipped the tears from her cheeks and took a deep breathe.-
Rozalyn: "It was that son of bitch's fault...that mom..."
-She bit her lip to stop herself. She didn't want to finish, but just by knowing what she was going to say caused her to bit down on her lip even harder, which caused it to bleed. Lyla just watched her, not knowing what the say. What could she say? A few years back Rozalyn witnessed her father beating her Mother and Bloom and shortly after, the incident which caused Bloom to leave them occured. A few months after Bloom was gone, her mother mysterious passed. And to top everything off she was now about to be forced to become the Queen. It's not that Rozalyn didn't want to become Queen, but she knew her sister was the actual heir to the throne and she still believed Bloom was alive. Out there somewhere. Lyla's mother was at home alot more now that the Queen passed, so her trying to understand Rozalyn would only add insult to injury.-
Rozalyn: "Lyla.."
-Lyla was stunned to hear her name called. She spent so much time thinking of the ways she couldn't help and didn't think of the ways in which she could. It caught her by surprise.-
Lyla: "W-What is it?"

Rozalyn: "Heheh, you still have that cute studder when you're nervous."
-She sat up and looked again at the horizon. The sun was now out of site and the moon reigned the sky.-
Rozalyn: "That my place as Queen. With you being my only female cousin, once I'm gone, you in herit the throne."
-Lyla was speechless. Was this the conclusion Rozalyn came up with? At first Lyla thought that her mother would get the position, but if it was requested by Rozalyn herself, the shift could most certainly happen.-
Lyla: "I-I can't do that! I get that its not your time, but it's,-"

Rozalyn: "Don't ever change Lyla."
-A calm of silence swept by the two. Lyla looked at Rozalyn and noticed that her signature smile was planted on her face.-
Rozalyn: "When I return, I want to see you just the way you are."
-It crossed Lyla's mind that Rozalyn didn't plan to come back soon. Actually, Lyla brooded on the scenario of Rozalyn not coming back at all.-

Lyla: "Wait, where are you going?"

-Rozalyn prepped herself to leap from the balcony.-
Rozalyn: "I need to find something. Without it, I can't take my mother's place. Not yet."

Lyla: "Wait, can you be more --"
-It was too late. Rozalyn had fell over the edge, and vanished out of Lyla's sight. Tears fell from her eyes after Rozalyn as she gripped the ledge of the balcony tightly.-
Lyla: "...Specific."
-She didn't cry aloud, she didn't take her anger out on anything. She just stood there for a while longer, looking over the ledge. The thought that Rozalyn would appear behind her with her same old smile saying something like "Fooled ya~." crossed her mind, but she knew it wasn't possible.-

*With Kilia Han deceased, Bloom missing and Rozalyn a runaway, going by a request form signed by Rozalyn herself, Lylahan was made the new Queen. Since Lyla wasn't a daughter of Kilia, her last name wasn't Han, so they separated the han from Lyla's first name and conveniently made it her last. In addition to becoming a Queen, she recieved Chishi-aki, a sword passed down from generations of Queens of the Oasis. A sword that would turn anyone that wasn't a Queen of the Oasis or a heir to the throne of the Oasis to stone if they ever held it. It was a special blade indeed, but Lyla couldn't help but think of how it would suit Rozalyn much more. One year after she became Queen, she was 19, and adapted quite well. However, a day didn't pass without her thinking about Rozalyn. If she didn't, time stopped until she did. Off in the temple throne room Lyla sat taking request after request, until one particular request changed everything:

-Lyla's mother, Martha, entered through the massive double gold doors. This was a surprise to Lyla, and she gladly spoke with her.-
Lyla: "Mother! I'm so glad you came! It gets lonely sitting her all day."
-Her expression probably didn't show it, but she was overjoyed. A familiar face, a guardian, a mother. Martha's very presence raised Lyla's spirits.-
Lyla: "Is there something you would like for me to do for you mom?"

Martha: "Yes, there is, but first; Promise me you won't refuse."

Lyla: "Of course not mom...what is it?"
-Lyla was actually very curious as to what her mother could want. She was surprised when she heard what she did.-

Martha: "I want you find the one who makes you happy."

-Lyla choked up. Her mother couldn't be serious. It just didn't seem like a serious thing someone would ask a Queen for.-
Lyla: "You mean someone to make you happy?"

Martha: "No, you. I know you're not happy there."
-Lyla shook of this nervous feeling she felt in her heart.-

Lyla: "Of course I am. I'm the Queen,-"
-Martha gave Lyla a cold stare. It was one of those "I'm your mother, I can tell that your lying" type stares too.-

Lyla: "....But she's gone."
-Lyla said quite disappointed.-

Martha: "Then that means you'll just have to go find her now doesn't it?"
-Lyla's eyes lit up. She thought about, how Rozalyn left to go find what would put her at ease. If Rozalyn would sacrifice this damn throne for what was really important, Lyla knew she could do the same. She walked down the stairway to the throne, taking off the crown and placing it on her mother's head.-
Martha: "I'll watch the Oasis for you."

Lyla: "Thanks mom."
-She kissed her mom on the cheek. Mothers were good at helping their children find a path to follow and Martha was no different. She took Chshi-aki and several other tools from her room for the journey ahead of herself.-

*During that night, Lyla used the ninja training she gained from Rozalyn to successfully flee the Oasis kingdom. Her journey would begin, and her mission was to find Rozalyn.*
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Rep. : 5
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

Lylahan Han Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lylahan Han   Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:04 am

Hm, I really like the way this story is made. It even gives background info on Rozalyn's past. Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

Lylahan Han Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lylahan Han   Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:19 am

^ Author's comments?

I like it, it gives some history. Yaye.
Back to top Go down
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

Lylahan Han Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lylahan Han   Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:08 pm

I thought if I posted on it, someone else would too =D surely enough it worked.
Back to top Go down
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

Lylahan Han Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lylahan Han   Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Oh, and I'd like to be added to the Creed please.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Rep. : 1
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy

Character sheet
Race: Human

Lylahan Han Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lylahan Han   Lylahan Han I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:02 pm

Done....and nice job on the bios Lyla....put alot of time into it I can see.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lylahan Han Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lylahan Han   Lylahan Han I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lylahan Han
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Character Bios-
Jump to: