Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gerold

Gerold

Rep. : 1
Nation : None
Guild : Antagonist
Energy Type : The Divine Power

A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm Empty
PostSubject: A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm   A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:02 am

A small capsule would suddenly appear within the air above the gap chasm. This capsule contained nothing but one item. The very item held within was something that called out to both William, the free willed Hero's Shade and Revil. All of which were in one way or another related to the General. Each person had their own past and history relating in some way to the General.
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

PostSubject: Re: A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm   A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:07 am

(This is all in preparation for something big that I know about that I'm not allowed to tell anyone)

William whom was sleeping would feel the presence of something that was somehow calling his name and very spirit towards it. In the midst of his dream about naked ladies running ramped through the streets of a small town while they made out with each other. A small vision would appear to William in this dream. This vision would tell William to meet at the Gap Chasm. The vision would then wake William up and instantly teleport him to where the object had landed.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

PostSubject: Re: A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm   A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:10 am

Revil who was as usual in the Shrewish library would be confronted by the same vision calling his name and spirit. As he began to read about Chronology to see if it might interest him he would like he's been thousands of time whisked away in a show of light. Only to arrive at the same spot William was.
Back to top Go down
Hero's Shade

Hero's Shade

Rep. : -1
Nation : Drifter
Guild : Acadamy
Energy Type : Absolute Defence

PostSubject: Re: A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm   A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:12 am

Hero's Shade who had recently gone free willed from Gerold and gained his own life and personality was sitting by the Hill of New Life when he was whisked away. Unlike the other two no vision would show up to Hero's Shade.
Back to top Go down
Gerold

Gerold

PostSubject: Re: A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm   A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:23 am

As the last of the 3 would appear to where the capsule had landed the capsule would begin to glow. Each a different colour, each a different energy type.

The first colour was a standard light. This represented William's connection to the Sunlit Village.

The Second was a greenish light representing Revil's connection to Kiez

The third was a pale black light that masked itself with the shadows of the chasm. This was the light of a drifter or what was through to be a drifter.

Soon after the light had been emitted the capsule would release a mist of steam then suddenly all the seals that bound it shut would unlock releasing the binds the capsule had that kept it closed. As the capsule opened a light would fill the area just around where William, the Shade and Revil were. This light would form a barrier of many different level trapping them inside as well as closing it off to anyone who may try and get inside.

The light would son fade leaving all 3 people in a white void only with only a swords floating in the very center resting on a resonation chamber. This was the same thing that Ezekiel and the General had seen when the Eclipse had attacked the glacial depths and left a Great Chasm behind.

The sword would soon talk in a voice all 3 of them would recognize.

"I have brought you all here for one reason" this voice would say.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

PostSubject: Re: A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm   A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:50 am

Revil would look towards the sword which had appeared before him. It was familiar to him. He had seen the General with it only a few times and would recognize it as his blade.. As he stared into the blade it would speak to him and directly to him.

(For the sake of not logging in and Gerold and having a conversation go between each account. I shall post here what he says)

Sword - "Revil, like the other two I have summoned forth here you are a part of the General. Be this by cloning, replication or an alternate self. You have been chosen to wield me. The Banriu Blade. That which belonged to the shell of me the General"

Revil would not say anything. He knew what had to be done and what had to be done was simply accepting the gift the General had given to him. Reaching out for the sword Revil would take hold of it and as soon as he did he would vanish and return back to the library with two cube in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Gerold

Gerold

PostSubject: Re: A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm   A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:55 am

The Sword would then turn to William and the Hero's Shade.

"As for you two. William you shall be banished to the Underworld with you blade the Bane of Blowing Souls. As for you Shade, it was my mistake calling you here, now be gone. Join a nation" the sword would say before flickering out. William would suddenly find himself at the gates to the under world and the shade at a guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm   A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Twinkle of Light Deep Inside The Chasm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northwest :: Gap Chasm-
Jump to: