Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Same Old Song And Dance~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reia Ruan
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Reia Ruan

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra/Soul Energy

Same Old Song And Dance~ Empty
PostSubject: Same Old Song And Dance~   Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Reia breathed in deeply, fiddling with her fingers in a nervous fashion as she hovered on a cloud of air in a meditation position, fidgeting greatly in a supposed to be relaxed position, but she was ever so nervous. Surely it was the same old song and dance for these people and it was no problem, but Reia wasn't sure, and so she fidgeted none the less, a soft breeze floating through the room as she shifted positions, laying on the air on her stomach, staring down at the ground.

Who would she meet today to rank her? She let her head drop, almost dangling live it was severed beneath the rest of her body as pink curls dangling in mid-air as they tumbled down her back. She sighed, letting her limbs go loose as she dangled before dropping to the ground. Oh where oh where could her protocor be?
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Same Old Song And Dance~   Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:15 pm

"Hi hi~!"

A loud, prepubescent voice would ring through the chamber, as a kid in flashy clothes and a small wizard had landed from who-knows-where in front of Reia.

Same Old Song And Dance~ DF4

"I'ma be your proctor, ready up!"

He brandished a wand in his left hand; it had some kind of spinning energy around its tip.
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Reia Ruan

PostSubject: Re: Same Old Song And Dance~   Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:57 pm

"Oh..." Reia stared at the small boy, befuddled for a moment before breaking out into a wide, warm grin of her own.

"Yes sir~!" she responded in a loud, military-like fashion before a look of confusion crossed over her face, her green eyes flickering to the ground before looking back up, almost as if debating whether her next sentence was stupid or not.

"So! What is the objective of my ranking today, protocor sir? Just so I'm clear?" she asked, twirling a lock of pink hair around her finger.

"I just heard that it's different for some people, and well, I just wanted to be sure, you know~!" She said, letting out a single forced giggle before truely chuckling.

She probably sounded like an idiot, even to this small child who was stronger then her!~ The concept amazed her.
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Same Old Song And Dance~   Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:46 pm

"Huh, I hadn't thought of that..."

He put a finger to his chin, looking up in thought for a minute..

"I know, You hafta get close to me. Readygo!"

With a flick of the wand he held, he made two impacts. One was aimed to hir Reia in the chest so that she would be sent backwards be sheer physical force, the other was on the ground to launch the boy up into the air, keeping suspended by a similar energy around his feet.
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Reia Ruan

PostSubject: Re: Same Old Song And Dance~   Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Reia's eyes widened as the fight of sorts was started quickly, being sent back in the blast due to lack of knowing but then thrown up again as the wind bunched behind her, launching her upwards in her protocors general direction. Flicking her fingers a few times in his direction before legitimately punching the air before her as she soared, things resembling bullets of air shot out towards the little boys general area, aiming for his stomach, wand hand, and general head area.

After they where fired, Reia closed her eyes slightly before thrusting them outwards to her sides.

"Kaze Kirite!" she called out, the wind becoming more solid at her sides as large crescent-like pieces of kaze shot out at the boy like boomerangs, each respectively aiming for a side of him, though they were really much thicker then usual... For whatever reason. She grinned as her pink hair swirled around her face in the sudden burst of wind she'd unleashed, wondering what this little boy could do.

Starting out slow was good, right~? =v=
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Same Old Song And Dance~   Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:07 pm

The boy spun his wand in front of him like a fan, as sizable ripples of kinetic energy followed to neutralize or deflect the bullets. For the crescent pillars of Kaze, he would strike his wantd towards each and every one of them as they got closer, sending them flying elsewhere in the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Reia Ruan

PostSubject: Re: Same Old Song And Dance~   Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:26 pm

"Spiffy", was all Reia could say, eyes wide as she watched her simple attacks be deflected like nothing. Now, she'd never seen anything like that before.

"Tei Zenshin! Wa no Ate!" she called out in order, closing her eyes as she held her arms out to her sides, soaring through the air like a bird, or something like that.

Wind started to circulate around both hands, and Reia struck her right hand forward, a dozen disks of wind blowing out towards the boy as they expanded quickly, each reaching about 20ft of height, swirling more quickly each moment around the 'eye' of the circles.

The other just seemed to circulate around her left, growing larger and larger as it emitted a purple gas, which was still fairly transparent, flowing around the room slowly, in an attempt to go un-noticed so it could infect the entire atmosphere of sorts in the room, which would eventually affect the boy, hopefully, whether it be a stun, a paralyzation, simple poisoning or perhaps stilled breathing for a moment if she was lucky.
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

PostSubject: Re: Same Old Song And Dance~   Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:39 pm

The boy deflected the bigger disks in the same manner, using kinetic bursts to disrupt their flow and dissipate them before reaching. Ranged attacks were simply no use against him.

Aiming his want at the ground now, he fired a long stream of clear force, sending a large wave through the room towards Reia, puching back every tangible molecule along with it. This would not only send back her gas, but also create a large wind vacuum that she'd be sucked into if she didn't do something about that. The vacuum along with her gas as sure to backfire on her as well with this.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Same Old Song And Dance~   Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:35 am

Reia gets 6th Rank
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same Old Song And Dance~   Same Old Song And Dance~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Same Old Song And Dance~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: The Academy :: South Chamber :: Ranking Chamber-
Jump to: