Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Rep. : 0
Nation : Nope
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Runes

Character sheet
Race: Human

A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) Empty
PostSubject: A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz)   A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:35 pm

(A scenario where it can lead to people peacefully singing along or a barfight where people throw stools and beat each other to a bloody pulp.}

Ozgood would be sitting in the bar after a hard days work typsy of of some of his favorite rum.

"Ah this is the life!"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz)   A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:06 am

"Alyss...I don't think we should be here."

"Quiet, I can go where I please."

A young girl came into the dingy tavern, pink hair pinned perfectly to the back of her head. She was wearing odd clothing, from some distant culture one would presume, with silk, lace and other delicate fabrics. It was lowly cut down into a V, and the sides of the dress sliced from the waist down. Her beautiful, but stone expression glanced across the room at the other faces in the room. Most were too distracted to even notice her come in. But those who did looked once, and then away quickly after they saw the towering man behind her.

"Even so, I didn't think you fancied for alcohol. We have some at the Ivory Tower, I'm sure a nobleman brought something good for you to drink."

"Ah what do they know...I like the adventure."

Alyss responded to Spartacus nonchalantly, holding the door open for a brief second so he could also come in. She then sat herself on the bar stool at the front, where the bartender looked at her for a moment.

"What'll it be."

"Your best white wine. I'd like something light for today."

Spartacus sat down next to her diligently, ordering nothing yet. Alyss looked over to him and sighed.

"Loosen up. It's not everyday we get a day out together."
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz)   A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:50 pm

"Ozgood would walk up to the bar and sit next to Spartacus.

"Barkeep another round of rum" {Ozgood would look at the man next to him and tell a

drunken speech.}

"Good sir It disheartens me to see someone so serious in a place like this. In a world full

of War a tavern is a place where people can be merry! Have a drink with the lass! You

should never overlook the times where you can have fun with those you care about as it

is one of the few things one can do to remain sane."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz)   A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:48 pm

".............Ignore him, Spartacus, he's drunk."

"Here ya are."

"Thank you."

a cup was splashed to her, filled with a darkened white wine. She sniffed the cup...nothing was in it for sure. Unless her senses were dulled. Even so, Alyss knew Spartacus would not be drinking today. He didn't like to drink in places with strangers and with odd company. But she had to make sure...

"Take a sip."

Alyss said softly, and held the glass cup to his lips; Spartacus turned slowly to receive it. They probably looked like an odd couple, not Servant and Master. Spartacus hesitated then gave a small slurp, the white wine burning down his throat for a brief moment. His tongue ran across his lips as he stopped for a moment, lips pursed and eyes looking straight ahead in concentration.

"...It's clean."

He remarked, then turned back to the bar, placing his elbows on the bar and his hands folded as Alyss gave a nod and drank deeply. It had been a while.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz)   A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:38 am

"Suit yerself then."

"Though if you see a Man called Miles Seiler let him know I got his first set of weapons

done."

{Ozgood would pour the rum into his flask ready to head out.}

"Ey big guy enjoy life and the company you have makes life a hell of a lot better."

{Ozgood would then turn and walk towards the door.}
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz)   A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:55 pm

As the other man began to exit, the door swings open, nearly falling off the hinges. I stumble in looking half-drunk already. I walk up to the counter, giggling and ignoring the bartender's 'wtf' look, and tap on the surface. "Oi, oi~! Watermelon vodka please~. I'm in the mood for something sweet~." I grin widely, showing off my fangs before plopping down on a stool a couple seats away from Alyss. As I wait for my drink, I pull out my log book and check off my completed deliveries. The bartender places a glass on the counter and begins to pour my drink into it. I stop him before he can complete the action. "Ah, ah, ah. I'll take the bottle please and thank you~." He shrugs and goes back to doing whatever he was doing. I raise the bottle and turn to Alyss and Spartacus. "Ah. Cheers to you~! May you live a long and healthy life~!" With that, I proceed to down half the bottle in one go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz)   A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bunch of drunken idiots (Anybody welcome no killin plz)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southeast :: Escellsia Main Street :: The Tavern-
Jump to: